• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had extensive use of MXE,my favourite route is plugged. I must say that the best MXE i ever used was before the UK ban and was a creamy white,heavy powder,fluffy and lovely,it also dissolved instantly and left a slightly yellow tainted water. The other type that i had,which was really good,but had a different feel to it was of european origin,probably procured from China and was a white grainy powder that was hard to dissolve,very sand like texture.

Oh how i miss the european MXE,it seemed to me to be far more warmer and euphoric and had less side effects,the grainy MXE seemed just as strong but was a tad colder and nowhere near as floaty,very clearer effects though. I remember the first time i tried the grainy sand batch and convinced myself that it was PCP rather than MXE,even though i have never had PCP,why i thought this was because the effects i was used to from the UK Mexxy were different,i remember the first time i used this particular batch,i stood outside in the night,looked up at the stars and my body seemed to contort and my muscles contracted in a kind of seizure or spasm,the effects were very euphoric.

My ex-wife found out about the extent of my use and made me choose also... part of the deal was that I flush my whole stash while she watched. It was painful... I didn't have MXE but I had all sorts of things, rarities too, 2C-B, DOM, 4-HO-DMT, DOT, etc etc. Then we eventually split up anyway. She was wrong to make me throw them away, it was fear that made her do it though, fear for me. She just didn't understand and didn't want to understand. I don't really blame her, but it still sucks.

Now I'm just honest about these things up front, and I have a new girl who isn't bothered by it and occasionally likes to trip with me.

Unfortunately they don´t understand and that´s one of the reasons I believe she still hasn´t forgiven me, although she swears she has.
It´s an unconsciously response from her side. She thinks I chose that, she does not get the process and did not create space to dialogue.
We are still together and I promised I would continue to be sober.
But being sober is not easy. I did not become a better person. Nothing she expected, except for the sobriety itself. Let´s see how it goes.
We´ve been together for a lifetime, have kids, live abroad, etc, etc. So it´s hard to split up. Besides we still love each other, I guess.

I've seen so much talk about white sand / yellow polymorph / crystal fluff - but not a single person posting gc/ms nmr lc, etc. Does anyone actually know what's being sold as MXE? I read there was a British vendor selling a 60/40 mix of MXE/A-PVP or something to that effect a while back, and many people seem to be confused or concerned with the quality and inconsistency between batches. I'm very fascinated in getting to the bottom of what objective differences between batches are leading to the wide spread of subjective effects. I realize this will be hard to pin down with more than one active laboratory cranking out 'MXE'.

Several recent submissions to DanceSafe came back as MXP when sold as MXE. I feel like that would be pretty obvious to anyone with experience with MXE, however, like ordering coffee and getting tea in a cafe.

When I first discovered MXE a year ago, I went bonkers and bought a few ounces of it online from China. I started doing it twice a week. The negative side effects quickly outweighed the good and I was left wondering if I was being foolish, poisoning myself. I stopped taking it months ago. I bought all the equipment to perform an Acetone wash of it, but I stopped short and decided to send it in for 3rd party analysis first.

I am poised to send some to DanceSafe and Energy Control. Is this forum an appropriate place to post results (sans vendor/sourcing information) just for community info, or is that against the rules? I didn't see anything specifically against posting testing results. I have seen reagent tests posted here however.

For what that's worth, the Mandelin reagent results of the Chinese batch I received (white sand consistency) was solid green.

My mxe batches are coming in 5g bags and is off white yellow crystally sand. My dad says he's kicking me out of the house if I order "internet drugs" again which I have 5g of mxe on it's way in New york. Really risking it this time.

blueapplesauce, please do send some off and post the results, maybe even add a picture of what the sample looks like and a picture of the mandelin reaction. It would be so helpful to the community. I really want to send mine off to get tested as well but I can barely pay my bills right now. Feels bad, man.

I've noticed different batches have different feelings of toxicity. I've been doing the shit so much I am pretty familiar with the different side effects of the different batches I have. One of the more recent ones that is a bright white, chunky crystalline form, really seems to tear up my urethra. I switched to an older batch that's a very fine white to off-white sand (doesn't need to be broken up to sniff, already totally powdered), and although it's less potent, getting the same level of highness off of it doesn't bother my urethra at all.

It seems like a lot of us are in the same boat, doing something that we know is hurting ourselves, in the pursuit of making ourselves better human beings. I know I personally must have strayed from that path to real mental/physical/spiritual health, I really need to find my way back to it.

I still believe it's pretty benign if used sparingly though. The trick is keeping it at that level. I think it should be known that it needs to be treated more like MDMA - something to take every once in a while, but that is well known to not be safe to take frequently. MXE feels so benign, especially when you don't have a habit, it's easy to fall into compulsive dosing when you don't have a hangover or any noticeable side effects.

Does anyone have recommendations for supplements/herbs to take when trying to stop an MXE habit/addiction? My body and brain feel so fucking fried that I can't function on a normal level when I don't take MXE, but I don't want to take it every day anymore. When I try to stop I just feel so miserable and tired, my skin crawling, until I take a bump and then I feel "normal" again. I'm so fucking over it. Mr Meowfish described the w/ds pretty well, feels similar to opiates to me although I don't get restless legs or sweats like I did with opiates. It's more a terrible mental feeling for me, major fatigue, apathy, anhedonia, agoraphobia, depression, plus feeling like I want to crawl out of my skin.

Magnesium really seems to help level me out. I've been taking a B complex vitamin too, not as clear to me how that is affecting me. Any other suggestions would be welcome. I'm trying to taper down as fast as possible while still maintaining a normal life and relationships, and not lose my balance emotionally.

Magnesium and b vitamins are a good start. You can try various nootropics like noopept which have the opposite effect on the NMDA receptors. I have found some normalcy in taking a ~4:1 ratio of l-theanine to caffeine post binge. Calming yet energizing. Also DL-phenylalanine and L-tyrosine are other amino acid supplements to consider.

And yeah, the fact that multiple vendors have sold MXP and A-PVP as MXE as confirmed by testing organizations is not helping us figure out what is what with MXE.

These are just tonight's MXE thoughts. This post will probably make no sense, but I've been enjoying contributing to the MXE community again, so why not.

I find it a pretty wild and bizarre coincidence that being just open and honest about what the compound has done for me, both negative and positive - It seems that quite a few other people are having a very similar experiences to myself, dealing with basically a completely new variety of addiction in a way. There's not really ever been a quality, really out there psychedelic or dissociative compound, that is readily available - other than DXM, but that has WAY worse side effects when used regularly, or Ketamine which is equally as clean, but to me also seems considerably harsher. I've never had MXE completely clog my sinus to the point i couldn't do another bump but K has multiple times. - MXE while it can be addictive, it can still be on of the most clean and enjoyable journeys out of just about any drug or psychedelic that I've ever experienced - and I've tried damn near any and every drug that most people would consider interesting or even worth their time to explore.

MXE is definitely something special - I will always compare it to our generations version of the discovery of LSD by Albert Hoffman. It just miraculously appeared out of pure coincidence from a very intelligent and bright minded person - who realistically is probably very similar to us in many ways - he was a BL Member, which I think is fucking awesome. It just show's how productive and useful an open discussion about something that in normal society would truly be considered taboo and just way the fuck out there can be - It's really awesome that we have this place to come together and collectively help each other figure out something that could potentially at some point be a form of therapy when used under a completely controlled and professional setting. And until then - we can just have each others back and try and help one another with our bizarre obsession.

While I am having issues with addiction and dependence with this compound - It still is an amazingly beautiful compound and one day could possibly be used to really help those people that need it. I feel like MXE is so much more useful than just straight Ketamine. It just seems so much more functional and multidimensional. The shorter duration just makes it that much more fiendish for me, and the higher doses are just that much harder on your body. MXE can be rough on your system, but I feel like Ketamine in the same dose would be even rougher on your body. It's just not as affordable of a habit.

Right now we are still in the completely experimental stage since for some reason, there has just been no real attention on this compound outside of the bans. I don't know why there isn't more research outside of personal experience being done with this compound. It seems to me like most people who really enjoy this compound have tendencies to enjoy taking it maybe a little further than your average human should - not that I'd personally recommend going too far since there seems to be pretty legit information that this compound is not quite as benign as it seems, but there will still always be that crowed of people who are going to go exploring with MXE just to see what it's capable of and just how far we can travel into the human mind and psyche. Although it can be dangerous, when you learn to have self control with this compound, which definitely takes a long time if you have an addictive personality already, I still feel in the future I will be able to control my MXE use and use smarter. It's a compound that deserves being planned around a special occasion or something that's already an enjoyable part of life. I try and save my MXE for when I go out to see live Music, or when I'm trying to Write - It's hard, and had obviously had it's negative health effects on me - but I feel just as quick as I let myself fall into not taking care of myself good enough because of MXE - at the same time, MXE told me straight up - You need to take a fucking break, and I've chilled the fuck out, and even though I still get urges to go out into the wonderful headspace that a is a perfect M-Hole - I also feel like MXE, because of the way it makes you think about yourself and the universe around you - Even when you may be addicted or dependent - It doesn't want to keep you addicted or hurt you any way. The Transformative Information that you can receive from it, which can be so helpful to those who need it - that information is just meant to be given to you gradually, not as fast as some of like to take in our MXE. It seems like at least a few of us like to go pretty damn hard at it - but it's almost like we've all collectively realized that we need to chill out a a bit and get back to gathering information and seeking knowledge instead of just enjoying the other side of MXE that is more party based.

Maybe it isn't the same for everyone, but this is what MXE means to me. I will never forget that it helped me finally open my eyes and mind enough to see, just how fucking disgusting Heroin and the Opiate Lifestyle, For ME, in general can be. Maybe some people can pull it off and more power to you, but I just can't do it. I like MXE because it's a drug that doesn't effect your morals like Opiates. I would never go and sell my TV so I could get some MXE. I feel like this drug is the Addiction of those who Seek Enlightenment. Just my 2 Cents for the night I guess. Peace MXE heads, always living like a Nightowl - Mr. Meowfish

I've seen so much talk about white sand / yellow polymorph / crystal fluff - but not a single person posting gc/ms nmr lc, etc. Does anyone actually know what's being sold as MXE? I read there was a British vendor selling a 60/40 mix of MXE/A-PVP or something to that effect a while back, and many people seem to be confused or concerned with the quality and inconsistency between batches. I'm very fascinated in getting to the bottom of what objective differences between batches are leading to the wide spread of subjective effects. I realize this will be hard to pin down with more than one active laboratory cranking out 'MXE'.

Several recent submissions to DanceSafe came back as MXP when sold as MXE. I feel like that would be pretty obvious to anyone with experience with MXE, however, like ordering coffee and getting tea in a cafe.

When I first discovered MXE a year ago, I went bonkers and bought a few ounces of it online from China. I started doing it twice a week. The negative side effects quickly outweighed the good and I was left wondering if I was being foolish, poisoning myself. I stopped taking it months ago. I bought all the equipment to perform an Acetone wash of it, but I stopped short and decided to send it in for 3rd party analysis first.

I am poised to send some to DanceSafe and Energy Control. Is this forum an appropriate place to post results (sans vendor/sourcing information) just for community info, or is that against the rules? I didn't see anything specifically against posting testing results. I have seen reagent tests posted here however.

For what that's worth, the Mandelin reagent results of the Chinese batch I received (white sand consistency) was solid green.

Please do post test results, it would be helpful. Along with a picture of some of the material.

Unfortunately they don´t understand and that´s one of the reasons I believe she still hasn´t forgiven me, although she swears she has.
It´s an unconsciously response from her side. She thinks I chose that, she does not get the process and did not create space to dialogue.
We are still together and I promised I would continue to be sober.
But being sober is not easy. I did not become a better person. Nothing she expected, except for the sobriety itself. Let´s see how it goes.
We´ve been together for a lifetime, have kids, live abroad, etc, etc. So it´s hard to split up. Besides we still love each other, I guess.

Yeah my ex really thought I was trying to hurt her with my drug use. It made her so angry, when in reality it was a personal struggle that hurt me worse than it ever hurt her. People cant understand unless they've been there. She just doesn't have an addictive personality so she doesn't get what that's like.

This compound is pure magic. I have fallen in love with it again. When you learn how to use it just close your eyes and let it work it's magic by cleaning out your minds deepest fears and twisting your body in ways you could never imagine. It's like a amusement park type of fun with philosophic twist to it. Simply amazing. I recomend everyone to experience a full mhole just as much as an acid trip. Dying without it is just the same as dying a virgin.

Seems like I have a weaker batch than before or then ketamine usage affects tolerance significantly, but haven't really done it much. Or then permatolerance is real deal because after 3 months of abstinence I would really expect the tolerance go down even for a few first times. It's nice though and could be set & settings thing or whatever, need more experiments. 30mg orally + 15mg nasally gave me a nice buzz for ~2 hours but that dosage got me really dissed back in the days.

Analyzing these things is very hard, the thing is I can't even know if it is MXE, is it cut or even different chemical. It's the same vendor I've ordered before though so I don't know. Might be that I've grown out of dissociative love too. The good thing is there doesn't seem to be bad side effects.

Does anyone know what causes dissociatives to reduce libido? I can feel effects even the next day after dissociatives.

Thanks for mentioning supplements - I neglected to mention what I've been trying. I mentioned I quit MXE a few months ago, but I still use 3-MeO-PCP weekly and occasionally 4-MeO-PCP to change things up.

My regimen would be something like so: 10mg Noopept 2x/day (morning / afternoon) Monday through Thursday. Then an NMDAr Antagonist Friday or Saturday evening. Sunday, nothing. Rinse and repeat.

I've also tried L-Theanine/Caffeine in a 4:1 ratio in place of the Noopept, as I've read L-Theanine is an NMDAr agonist. My results with that were more brain fog / feelings of tiredness / general malaise.

I haven't given up on L-Theanine just yet, but my overall impression of it thus far is that it may not be beneficial to me.

I also take DHA/EPA 2x daily but I don't believe that contributes towards dissociative use in either direction - it's said to improve cardiovascular health, and MXE did give me high blood pressure, so I figured why not. DHA/EPA is recommended for daily supplementation for essentially everyone, so I figured it couldn't hurt.

I have all the supplements from the rollsafe.org MDMA supplement list that I've been using with my 5-MAPB experimentation - I've been planning on trialing the magnesium yet, as I understand that is associated with healthy NMDAr functioning. I haven't done the research yet to determine if it would have an attenuating or exacerbating effect with NMDAr antagonist usage.

Once I get the results from Energy Control, I can package up a pic of the MXE, the results, and the Mandelin reagent and put them together in one post for easy searching. I'm going to start with Energy Control because they do quantitative analysis, which is illegal in the USA.

The MXE I'm sending was sourced from China from a vendor that's been around for years and is still around, still selling MXE on the clearnet, so hopefully the results can actually help people moving forward instead of simply being a retroactive summary.

I've seen so much talk about white sand / yellow polymorph / crystal fluff - but not a single person posting gc/ms nmr lc, etc. Does anyone actually know what's being sold as MXE? I read there was a British vendor selling a 60/40 mix of MXE/A-PVP or something to that effect a while back, and many people seem to be confused or concerned with the quality and inconsistency between batches...

I know that there are evil vendors passing off other stuff as MXE. However, there is also simply some shitty MXE out there (I am not going to speculate as to why some is shitty and some is not; will leave it to the chemists). I have a batch that was so bad, that I sent it for GC/MS. I was sure it was something else. It came back as MXE! I still have a bag full of the stuff, but I have no desire to touch it.

Please let us know the results when you get them!

Took a pretty large dose the other day (~75-80mg) after about 4 months off. It was a nice experience overall, but left me completely drained, physically and mentally. I really have no idea how I was ever taking MXE multiple times a day for over a week at a time, but I can't say I have any need or desire to do it again for a while.

So your gc/ms showed no impurities? Was it the white Chinese sand?

No, the one I sent for GC/MS was fine white powder. It showed no active impurities. Was done via ecstasydata.org, so it doesn't give info on how pure it is; just tells you what active stuff is in there (and it was just MXE).

Status
Not open for further replies.