• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get any matter-of-fact input on what pure mxe is truly supposed to look like? The web (and this site) is littered with claims that it should be a fluffy white powder, but the strongest (and cleanest) batch I've ever had was from a very sandy white (almost like sugar granules) type of mxe. Again, people online say the sandy type consistency is a bad sign but my experience has been the opposite, clean, very pure dissociative feeling, very strong and minimal bladder frequency issues. To confuse things more, people say that it should taste bitter (which my sandy batch does) whereas the multiple powdery batches I've tried barely have any bitterness at all.

Is there anyone here who has truly analyzed mxe samples through gc/ms and can give some input on this?

i can get you what my lot have but that's the best i can do

last lot i had is the stuff you on about and it wasn't any where as good as the rest Christmas was the best batch ive ever had

I don't know where you read that, but basically it is impossible to know from what it looks like. Both consistencies (powdery or crystalline) can be pure MXE. Whether there are possible differences in effects from different "types" of MXE, is an open debate, but the consistency of the powder/crystal is not indicative of whether or not it's real MXE.

Thank you for the clarification. I ignorantly assumed that the pure version of something would be absolute and couldn't take on multiple consistencies/appearances.

I've been taking this drug pretty much everyday for the past 2 weeks, and I am suffering no noticeable adverse effects. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(But I am sure taking it everyday DOES have some side-effects, I just haven't felt anything yet)

I took it every day for 8 months with a week or two break here and there. I have some odd, sometimes painful, sometimes just "full" sensations in my abdomen. Had kidney and liver function tests and everything *seemed* normal, not that that's even telling the whole picture necessarily. It may even just be the sensation of me feeling my body after being dissociated for so long. Or it's some kind of infection or inflammation. I'm scared to be honest but I still have a really hard time not reaching for my MXE.

I think once a week is probably the safest it can be used. I am having such a hard time with this shit right now. I just went 72 hours (though I took benzos every night to help with whatever the fuck is wrong with me) but I finally felt like I "needed" a bump. I really need to just take a long break and then never use more than once a week. That's what I'm working towards. It's fucking hard though. I wish there was more people talking about how much it fucks up your body when I started it. I always read that it "seemed benign". This shit does NOT seem benign if you use it more than once a week, and probably even at that dose it's not doing you any favors. I'm scared I'm causing permanent damage but I don't know what the fuck to get it under control. Maybe I just need a really heavy trip, that has cured addictions for me in the past.

edit:

Here's my personal experience to an earlier question posed re: fluffy/crystalline. I've only had like 3 fluffy batches and they were all shit in comparison to crystalline MXE. The absolute best MXE I've had, bar none, a year ago, looked like sugar basically. A little more coarse. The only other stuff I've had that was as good was crystalline in a very similar way, but also had chunky crystals instead of a fine grind thing going on. So take that for what it's worth.

The weird thing is all the powder stuff, for me, knocked me over the head instead of lifting me up to the clouds. From different vendors too. Fuck if I know.

Last edited:
I may just be trippin, I'm pretty sure I'm a hypochondriac (isn't that funny? I'm sure I have this disorder where I'm sure I always have disorders...)

Who knows. Everyone's body is different though..

From what I've seen and my personal experience... It's the DAILY use that seems most concerning.

I am a daily user of MXE. I've been using if nearly daily for Treatment Resistant Depression, Anxiety, and for helping re-train my brain to HATE Hard Opiates after a multiple year, life ruining Heroin / Opiate Addiction.

This drug, when used properly can teach you so much about yourself and about life - it's incredible. It's like multiple therapy sessions condensed into one day of MXE. I've been around since it was first released by the A.I.R.C.R. back in 2009/2010 in the UK, ordered from one of the Original 5 Vendors until the UK ban - switched over to a EU Vendor after the UK ban.............Used them for a few years until the recent EU Ban. Now I mainly use US Vendors or Darknet Vendors. I've easily ordered and personally done 200+ Grams over the past 5 years, if not more. Sometimes I would do 5 Grams a month, sometimes 5-10G's even if the Quality wasn't as good as other batches. I switch up ROA's - When I'm Working or need to Function, I stick with sniffing bumps of 30-50mgs at a time (I have an ENORMOUS TOLERANCE, New Users, start way closer to 10-20mgs for safety or until you get used to the effects) - When I go out to the bar or to a show, I like to put about the same amount in a Blunt with Tobacco Only for a nice quick, non suspicious trippiness at a show - But when I'm home by myself, I do like to go Astrotravelling...........Over the past 5 Years I've been enjoying 50-90mg IV Shots of MXE, Only when I'm home by myself or with a close friend, because shit can get pretty fucking wild!! I go to the Doctor on a regular basis and get full physicals at least once a year. After all of the Abuse to my Body that I just mentioned, Physically, after 5 Years of nearly daily, including IV use - My body, bladder, liver, and brain are perfectly fine. The only residual effect I can really say is that when I smoke weed - even if I haven't done any MXE for a few days - Weed immediately kicks back in any left over MXE in my system and I start feeling trippy for the first hour or so after smoking trees. The trippy and euphoric effects just like with any drug and over using it do diminish with time - but to this day, even 20-30mgs of sniffed MXE is a GREAT mood booster and stabilizer if I'm having a bad day. I'm healthy, alive, and doing pretty well both mentally and physically after basically choosing to be a Lab Rat so to speak for the past 5 years. Every now and again, if I do more than 500mgs in a night - It get's kind of hard to piss and I feel like there is some water retention from it, but nothing too serious. When I only IV my doses - I don't have the problem with not being able to piss, in my opinion because the doses are lower and I can go WAY further with WAY less product. Anyways - Just some updates on how "Healthy" MXE is for you, side effects to expect or keep in mind - just general safety from my honest personal experiences.

When Vendors start talking about Polymorphs - I do feel there is a lot of validity to what they're talking about. I've seen MXE that was amazing that was Bright White and Chunky, amazing that had a slight Yellowish Tint and was Sandy, amazing that was Bright White and very Fluffy and Powdery, even amazing MXE that was slightly Chunky and had a slight Off-White / Tan color to it. It I've had shitty batches that looked Identical to the good ones. It seems that there are multiple ways to go about synthesizing MXE - each method ending with a slightly different Trip / Experience. Some MXE reminds me more of just straight up Ketamine and seems to be a little weaker in the Dosage Range, closer to Ketamine - But it's still just as Clean Feeling and Enjoyable of a Time. Other batches remind me more of 3-MeO-PCP, or PCP or DXM in the way they feel. Some batches are more purely Dissociative, others seem more serotnergic and have a bit more of a visual aspect to them. It seems nowadays that the batches are more of the Crystalline variety - which reminds me more of a Speedier Version of Ketamine. Every now and again, you'll get a batch that has the Downer Dissociative feel of True Ketamine. It's been a long time, honestly since around the UK ban that I've seen any of what I consider the "Original" 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE, which was the Sandier Texture, Bright White with a mild yellowish tint. I haven't had a batch that gave me "Visuals" in quite a while, more just Disassociation than anything else. Regardless of the batch - as long as it's well Synthesized and doesn't have any nasty impurities, It's an AMAZING Anti-Depressant and just makes me feel like a kid again, I actually ENJOY my life instead of just being alive. Opiates took all the fun away a long time ago..........

I think this Drug / Compound is enjoyed most and helps people the most who..........Have had problems with Addiction of all Varieties - I feel like the Upper Side of MXE could help people who are addicted to Methamphetamine - I feel like the Psychedelic side, as well as the Dissociative aspect can REALLY help Opiate Addicts re-train their brain to Enjoy Life Again, and help them get over some of the fucked up hardships they've gone thru in life due to their addictions. It's an incredible Compound, and I have a great deal of respect for it. I find it as Important and Helpful as a Life Experience as LSD-25, MDMA, MDA, Mushrooms, DMT, Ketamine - or any other Classic Psychedelic. It's a very functional Psychedelic Compound, that can be enjoyed Daily without much extra dosing needed. I hope it's help with high respect, and stays available so it can help those who need it's help. It's helped me a great deal and I'm thankful that it was Synthesized. Ketamine is just not a functional daily drug to me with the risk of K-Holing and being completely immobile on an accidental too high of dose. MXE doesn't knock you out the same way...........It CAN if you do a SHIT TON of it all at once IV or IM - But overall, even an accidental M-Hole is easily controlled by your Benzodiazepine of choice - for me 1-2mgs of Etizolam or Alprazolam and I'm back to Earth in 15-20 minutes if I go too far out and have shit to handle.

Respect it and it's a beautiful experience. Don't respect it and you will end up overly Manic, having a hard time sleeping without benzo's - and if you get a decent IV habit, you WILL get physical withdrawals, chills, mild depression, need for extra sleep, lack of motivation.............But respect it and you will find whatever it is you're looking for. MXE is one of the, if not THE most Versatile Drugs I've ever tried / enjoyed. Best Wishes to all. Peace - Mr. Meowfish

My current batch has the crystalline/shiny/sugar appearance and it is the best quality I've ever had.

Yeah this stuff probably shouldn't be done daily, especially at dosages that high my man bluuberry. You should probably expect similar symptoms to someone quitting an ssri if you stop using mxe, but your probably fine other than that man. I abused dxm a lot in my adolescence, it's a way messier drug, and I think I've turned out ok. :)

I think a good 3 day binge is where the drug really starts to shine though. The mania manifests itself - in a good way. It's compelling, makes you want to maximize your potential as a human being. The last time I had mxe my binge brought mania, and the mania brought me aspirations -however delusional they might have been.

Once again, I have started this batch with a 3 day bender. Last night after I got off work I plugged like 150 mg. I don't remember exactly how much because I was pretty gone for a bit. I stayed up the whole night and went to the gym at 6 am this morning to work on my basketball game. I have been fine tuned, thank you methoxetamine. This afterglow Is so powerful and inspiring I feel capable of anything. I don't think I'll take anymore for awhile. I'm talking to a pretty girl, hopefully she can help me along with methoxetamine. Things are looking up in my life. :)

Ahhh. A trip will soon be well-deserved. DPT? <3

Oh yeah, I'm never doing another ROA besides plugged, it's the beez kneez.

Peace BL.

Yeah the fact that it gets better when you binge makes it a real bitch to be moderate with.

I didn't have any real w/d symptoms, I just crave it because it makes my life so fucking incredible. I'm trying to save it for more special times though, it's so much better when you have a low tolerance.

I know long-term tolerance is pretty much permanent, in your experience how long does the short-term tolerance last?

I feel like a machine and mxe is lubricating all my parts, a well-oiled machine so to speak lol.

I've blown through probably 20 grams since last October with almost daily use and a break from roughly mid-February to mid-April of this year. I would say that daily MXE use is going to wreak havoc on your personal relationships, especially with a significant other unless that SO also happens to be using MXE. After a week or so of daily use you start thinking that you're acting normal under the influence while in reality you are a tongue-tied bumbling mumbling mess. Doses creep up quickly, but it seem that tolerance to the mental effects builds up at a higher rate than the tolerance to the physical effects. So you're taking more and more each day to get your head to the place you want it to be, but in the meantime you're talking like you just woke up from a 20 hour nap with a mouthful of marbles and you're holding onto the walls as you walk down the hallway. You think you're okay, but everybody watching you knows that you're not. Think of a toned down ether scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

For me, the biggest obstacle to MXE cessation is just not putting that shit in my mouth. You think it's going to be a lot harder to stop than it is. Once you run out you'll miss it but you don't feel like you have to have it. When you're using daily you start to look at a 50mg pile like a cup of coffee. It's so easy to just scoop a little mound under your tongue, but the compulsion really takes a toll on your interpersonal relationships. I love this stuff for winding down and blasting off but I don't think I can keep it around anymore.

ecstcylover, I was doing 150-250mg per day usually. This got me high but not dissociated, just that nice MXE buzz going on. When I took a week long break for the first time in a while, I did about 75-100mg in a night over a couple hours and when it all finally came on I was TRIPPING. Never had visuals or anything like that before, it was crazy. I felt like I'd been dosed with L or something, it was one of those trips where you don't think you'll ever land. So I think a week break does more than most people think, I mean I was back to the point of feeling something nice off a 10mg bump, when a week before that I had to do like 60mg to cop a buzz.

Actually MundaneDivinity, I had the opposite experience you describe. My interpersonal relationships were nonexistent before I started doing MXE. I had no friends and me and my SO spent all our time bickering. When I started doing MXE me and her got along way better and we were able to talk through a lot of our problems. She sees how MXE helps me psychologically and so she doesn't start shit with me over it. I started making way more friends and being social, taking better care of things like the lawn and being on top of doing laundry and keeping the kitchen really clean, that sort of shit. I began thinking about life with more possibilities and trying harder to really build the life I want to be living. I talk to people way easier and make great conversation (as long as I'm not on too high of a dose).

Yeah, people notice when I'm high on MXE, but it's not cause I look high, it's because I look like I'm alive again. I feel so withdrawn and passionless in my sober state. It's like MXE gives me a new lease on life.

But now I can't fucking get high on it anymore because of this scary pain inside me that won't go away. Everytime I take MXE it hurts worse. I hope if anyone is daily dosing they see my posts and decide not to. It's a great fucking tool, I'll be the first to sing it's praises, but it is NOT gentle on our body even though it feels like it. Now I'm drinking again and taking benzos every night. I miss my fucking MXE.

Bluubs, it sounds like you're better at controlling your doses than me! Now that I think about it, I have the same problem with amphetamines. Always chasing that peak instead of just going for a little buzz. I end up too wonky to be doing dishes and taking out the trash. I'll bet that if I can keep my doses down I'll have results more like yours. Compulsion is my enemy ... in all things, really. Moderation is key!

n the meantime you're talking like you just woke up from a 20 hour nap with a mouthful of marbles and you're holding onto the walls as you walk down the hallway. You think you're okay, but everybody watching you knows that you're not. Think of a toned down ether scene from Fear and

^^^^this^^^^

I am in the same boat as Bluuberry. It is revitalizing me socially. I actually desire social contact and I am much more interesting and witty in conversation. People seem to talk to me more now because I am projecting an aura of happiness. Low doses do not make me appear intoxicated, but rather more full of life than I have ever been. Obviously I have a tolerance and a casual user should not expect to be socially functional on a 40 mg dose.

It is revitalizing me socially. I actually desire social contact and I am much more interesting and witty in conversation. People seem to talk to me more now because I am projecting an aura of happiness.

This.

And mundane d, definitely keeping the dosage low is important. I don't actually feel wonky when I'm using public-sized doses of MXE, it's just more of an uplifted feeling of happiness and exuberance combined with a "get it done, anything is possible" attitude.

I think it's really important that people understand it's not healthy for an every day thing. I mean, I could be wrong, but I did a lot of research and I'm far from the only one to experience strange organ pains from extended daily use.

Even though it can be such an awesome tool I think it's important to reserve it for special situations, not just because you're running errands today. There's more magic then anyways, and other people can feel that magic too. I've finally convinced myself to take a break but I'm excited for the next time I get to take some MXE at a party. Always so damn amazing.

Finally tried MXE in combo with a mild stim. 10mg ethylphenidate + 40mg MXE, insufflated simultaneously + sativa weed.

I had been wondering why I haven't been able to achieve the same type of effects in recent experiments as I had years ago when I first started with MXE. Well, this combo finally did it for me. I just wrote for about 2 hours straight, which is what I always used to love to do on MXE. The electric energy of the source reminded me of my early MXE experiments. Words poured out of me as I saw things anew whilst my soul flowed free from bondage. Awesome.

A few questions:

- How safe is it to push this combo? I'm going to go tentatively: perhaps 15+45 next time, but I'm thinking something like 20mg ethylphenidate + 60mg MXE might be where it's at.

- To help sleep, I finally ended with 2mg etizolam. How safe is this?

Back when MXE first hit the scene, the original MXE I got had a stimulating edge to it. These days, all the MXE I have tried has been more stoning than stimulating. Weird, but this combo restored the MXE character that I had loved so much.

^The etizolam after mxe is perfectly safe just be careful as I got addicted while using it to get a couple hours of sleep before work after mexing all night. We are polar opposites on the effects we are looking for in mxe lol. IMO the only thing ketamine has over mxe is that it isn't stimulating at all make k-holes feel a bit more comfortable than holing on mxe.

In other news turns out I have been overdosing myself a bit the last couple months as my tolerance required 150+ of the yellow sandy polymorph but since switching to this pure white chuncky crystalline 100mgs is more than enough so I can actually talk/walk like a non brain damaged person. My only vendor just switched to bit coins only and while I already have a wallet set up I think I am going to take it as a sign to take a break and really start working on my fittness for a boxing team at an university I plan to attend next year. Some of you all should try sparring/boxing on mxe of you're comfortable with it. I actually stood my ground with someone 100lbs out of my weight class. Pretty damn fun.

Last edited:
Well I went through 2 grams in one week. Wtf. This morning I was had combined cannabis with my mxe and after hitting about 15 balloons of nitrous in a row the euphoria became a nuisance it was so intense. For probably the first time in years I was truly convicted that I should stop using drugs. For the next hours I flip-flopped back and forth on whether I should keep using mxe. I am not going to do any drugs anymore, except mxe which I will give myself one more batch to see if i can use in moderation. Hopefully I can control myself.

Finally tried MXE in combo with a mild stim. 10mg ethylphenidate + 40mg MXE, insufflated simultaneously + sativa weed.

[...]

- How safe is it to push this combo? I'm going to go tentatively: perhaps 15+45 next time, but I'm thinking something like 20mg ethylphenidate + 60mg MXE might be where it's at.

- To help sleep, I finally ended with 2mg etizolam. How safe is this?
I wouldn't recommend pushing the MXE and ethylphenidate combination. In my experience, MXE lowers the dose threshold for desired effects from stimulants. I used MXE extensively over the course of a couple of weeks to stretch out my 2-FMA and ethylphenidate supply while tapering down my doses of each. If you start pushing the doses higher, you're just going to end up over-stimulated harder and faster. For me, ethylphenidate is especially unpleasant among stimulants when too much is taken. Enjoy it for what it is in low doses, if you're going to binge on one go with low doses of the other. Specific amounts I can't really recommend because MXE and ethylphenidate are both very subject to tolerance.

I use etizolam as needed to help sleep at the end of an MXE experience without issue. Again, just watch your doses and be moderate. You're combining an anesthetic with a depressant, so in large doses you're probably looking at putting yourself under for the big sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.