• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sounds like I have stepped on a few peoples toes with the Kratom comment. :\ My DOC is better than your DOC :p Sorry.:)

Haha, i really want a better word to describe this stuff, i cant pronounce the actual name. MXE sounds abit gay, MKET is just stupid. Any ideas?

You can't pronounce methoxetamine?

meth-ox-et-a-meen

But if MDMA is Ecstasy and Amphetamine is Speed, maybe this is Lunacy. A cheerful insanity.

Last edited:
I have trouble pronouncing things sometimes, cant really get my head around it. Have a lovely amount of ""exias and braxias.

(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone)

6-M 2-ECH

Six-M-Two-ECH

S M T ECH

Semtech

Semtex (using the greek X=ch as in "loch")

However I disapprove of this nonsense!

You can't pronounce methoxetamine?

meth-ox-et-a-meen

But if MDMA is Ecstasy and Amphetamine is Speed, maybe this is Lunacy. A cheerful insanity.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought it was meth-oh-ex-etamine. Constantly had me tongue-tied!

Ok it's like knocking on the door of a crack house, just to say that personally you think that crack gives a wholly unsatisfactory high, and that heroin is much better anyways.

^That one is better! I think that would land me with more than a sligtly odd back ache though. Dissacociates have there place I love my odd experiences with DXM and I am a long term nitrous head. I was looking foreward to MXE and was hopping to push it further. Am a bit anoyed that it appears unwise at the moment.

I thought it was methoxe-tamine

Well, I guess we'd have to ask the vendors who dreamed up the name for the definitive pronunciation, as it's not a systematic name, it's a made-up name.

But "amine" is a distinct component in chemical nomenclature, as is "meth" and "methoxy".

The "et" is clearly supposed to go with "amine" to give "etamine" rhyming with "ketamine". (Also etamine may relate to ethylamino in the IUPAC name)

Hence my conclusion, methox-etamine.

Last edited:
Hardly a derail, more like an interesting diversion, at least it is for me!

I may be acquiring a sample of this soon, and I would like to know some basic information about it-- solubility, color/odor, and reagent identification.

Has anyone in the US had a chance to try the material that is supposedly available only in the UK?

Reagent identification: Marquis
Result: No color change (with bubbles if HCL)

Anyone up for synchronized dosing in a few days? I think there's more potential with dissociatives than with DMT in this aspect. May it be delusional or real, i don't care, telepathy is fun. :)

I may be acquiring a sample of this soon, and I would like to know some basic information about it-- solubility, color/odor, and reagent identification.

Has anyone in the US had a chance to try the material that is supposedly available only in the UK?

post 58

There are a few other Reagent tests on methoxetamine floating around on different forums to compare to but this is all I could find immediately.

60mgs MXE + 20mgs 2C-B = A fantastic combo. A friend of mine returned to the states from Japan and we had a psychedelic party.When the police came my friend hugged them and plopped down on the floor meditating and started speaking only in Japanese. They broke up the party, but no one was arrested and no drugs were seized.

~Bringin' PLUR back. <3

^thanks for the info. i'll be sure to update when i do get a chance to test my stuff.

EDIT: coolstorybro. no really, it's a cool story. i love hearing about positive encounters with the fuzz :)

Last edited:
just to be clear im not trying to source or anything i know the rules, but have and BLers from the US gotten legit MXE? ive been thinking of ordering some i just dont wanna waste ma monay

@PoppyLlama
Yes gurl, we's people in the US are getting legit MXE. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Just know your vendor fool.

~I don't think I can link URLs, but can inform you that there do exist community resources in the form of websites where you can check the legitimacy of vendor sites. Remember: Google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.