• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used it 3 times, all times in small doses, did nothing but make me feel a bit 'odd'

first time was 10mg snorted next was around 30mg

10mg made me feel a bit odd for a while, wasnt taken with anything else
30mg was when i was out and just seemed to make things a bit colourful, i couldnt really tell the effects
and last night was 10mg along with some ket, if anythign it made the k last longer but noticable effects

may try sublingual but terrible with tastes of chems, i'd probably throw it up!
I'll read this thread before thinking about getting more, a mate did 75mg and said no effect! although hed been drinking and may have a cross tolerance with k..

Hahaha...standing there like 'how the hell am I aiming straight?!'

Personally, when on MXE I prop myself up by leaning against the wall with one arm, casual-like. It still amazes me that I'm able to make it to the bathroom at all.

I love the fucked out my brain walk to the bathroom :p then totally forgetting id done it 5 minutes later

any info on hepatotoxicity mentioned before? as lots of people are doing this stuff at the moment in quite high doses it would be really good to know what we are doing ourselves healthwise. Cheers on for any info!

one thing to say about the not feeling too good bit......

German Eggs!!!!

;)

I took a 170 mg dose yesterday, and i still can't feel anything wrong with my kidneys, even after reading all this.. Weird that some ppl even can't think of MXE before the dialysis machines starts to roll their way in some sort of poltergeist phenomena. 8o

is it some kind of new drug slang for MXE?

You must have had too many german eggs..:)

I went through quite a bit (2g in a couple weeks... though it felt like years), mostly IM though plugged for the first 500mg or so. Multiple nights of a few hundred mg over several doses (never more than 70mg at a time, and I worked up to that). I never felt any kidney problems physical problems at all. Always peed wonderfully and never more than normal.

Just figured I'd report my lack of negative physical symptoms, and a complete absence of withdrawal (it's been a week or so since I've had any to use) just to contrast some of the people who have been having physical symptoms. Everybody's different.

I went through quite a bit (2g in a couple weeks... though it felt like years), mostly IM though plugged for the first 500mg or so. Multiple nights of a few hundred mg over several doses (never more than 70mg at a time, and I worked up to that). I never felt any kidney problems physical problems at all. Always peed wonderfully and never more than normal.

Just figured I'd report my lack of negative physical symptoms, and a complete absence of withdrawal (it's been a week or so since I've had any to use) just to contrast some of the people who have been having physical symptoms. Everybody's different.

Likewise I also went through about 1.5g in a couple of weeks intranasally and sublingual with no physical problems at all.. although I do have some lower back pain today but, that's due to excess sexytime.

I didn't notice any problems at first, it's obviously came later on... people bragging that they haven't had any problems should realize they haven't had a problems YET. It obviously got worse the more I did it, and I did it on day one, so you're looking at long time effect... I honestly wouldn't be mocking others with it or dosing even more to see when you do. Some of those comments are just ridiculous, if you think this is all some figment of imagination you're an idiot.

Another thing about this is that it isn't just some random drug side effect, this is a very particular problem effecting a number of people... it's also potentially a serious one... as others have stated these things appear when more people use it. People should be expecting side effects to emerge at this point.

I didn't notice any problems at first, it's obviously came later on... people bragging that they haven't had any problems should realize they haven't had a problems YET. It obviously got worse the more I did it, and I did it on day one, so you're looking at long time effect... I honestly wouldn't be mocking others with it or dosing even more to see when you do. Some of those comments are just ridiculous, if you think this is all some figment of imagination you're an idiot.

Another thing about this is that it isn't just some random drug side effect, this is a very particular problem effecting a number of people... it's also potentially a serious one... as others have stated these things appear when more people use it. People should be expecting side effects to emerge at this point.

It sounds like you took offense to other's statements of good health. I haven't read anyone "bragging". Notice that no one said the people who were complaining of pains were "whining"? Everyone is different. I wanted to share my positive experiences in contrast to the more negative experiences of others so that people wouldn't go into this chemical more worried than they needed to be. I feel as if all sides of this chemical should be shown, both negative and positive.

No one is mocking. You shouldn't be offended by someone who has experiences contradictory to yours. If only the people who had negative reactions to drugs had their stories told, no one would ever want to take anything.

It sounds like you took offense to other's statements of good health. I haven't read anyone "bragging". Notice that no one said the people who were complaining of pains were "whining"? Everyone is different. I wanted to share my positive experiences in contrast to the more negative experiences of others so that people wouldn't go into this chemical more worried than they needed to be. I feel as if all sides of this chemical should be shown, both negative and positive.

No one is mocking. You shouldn't be offended by someone who has experiences contradictory to yours. If only the people who had negative reactions to drugs had their stories told, no one would ever want to take anything.

E.G the daily mail lol ( negative drug stories), very well put....

I wasn't referring to any particular comment, just the general tone that is developing... and also I have my own views about what is mocking and believe me I didn't take any offence, I have no emotional view on it, I like to make sure people are as conscious as possible to reality. What I will say in regards to your comments is that health problems are the exception, it clearly hasn't effected everyone, so comments like yours are just redundant and the extra information leads people to believe there is no problem, when there absolutely is. Whether it effects a few people are not, the issue I have is from comments doubting these comments, this happens with a lot of new substances, but you should be sceptical towards the drug, not the comments. We're on a harm reduction forum, these things should be taken at face value. I will comment again that I have been a big advocate of MXE and I still encourage people to try it if they want, but I am very concerned about these issues and I want to know more about them. I think this particular side effect may actually be relatively common.

E.G the daily mail lol ( negative drug stories), very well put....

Are you serious? am I reading this right? you're equating the back problem comments from people on this forum to daily mail negative drug stories?? you can't be serious. They are not the same thing AT ALL.

I wasn't referring to any particular comment, just the general tone that is developing... and also I have my own views about what is mocking and believe me I didn't take any offence, I have no emotional view on it, I like to make sure people are as conscious as possible to reality. What I will say in regards to your comments is that health problems are the exception, it clearly hasn't effected everyone, so comments like yours are just redundant and the extra information leads people to believe there is no problem, when there absolutely is. Whether it effects a few people are not, the issue I have is from comments doubting these comments, this happens with a lot of new substances, but you should be sceptical towards the drug, not the comments. We're on a harm reduction forum, these things should be taken at face value. I will comment again that I have been a big advocate of MXE and I still encourage people to try it if they want, but I am very concerned about these issues and I want to know more about them. I think this particular side effect may actually be relatively common.

Well, we have clearly different opinions on what constitutes redundancy, as well as what differentiates negative hype and harm reduction.

I do agree with you about being skeptical of new drugs and being aware of their effects on your individual body. More than that even, I agree with your statement that thus far health complications have been the exception. I would hate for it to appear otherwise simply because the people who don't have health complications never post it.

Have anybody else's experiences on MXE been a bit on the dark side lately? My more recent trips have been less magical and more downright evil. The first time this happened, I honest-to-god thought that I had broken reality, and had reduced the universe and everything in it to this warped, distorted, constantly shifting reality. I thought there was no going back, and felt so guilty for permanently messing up the universe.

Other recent trips have followed a similar vein, namely that I feel as though I am trapped in the MXE hole forever, doomed to a life in a vegetative state on a hospital bed, drip fed nutrients and having my chamberpot emptied at regular intervals. Just feels as though I have reduced my brain to mush one time too many.

I tried lowering the dosage, but this simply left me on a threshold experience that was just as unpleasant. I never felt 'gone', but was thrown about recklessly by the drug and left me feeling rather sick.

I'm worried that these recent bad trips may be symptoms of damage I am causing internally. If MXE is doing unspeakable things to my body, it would follow that my body would react negatively and trigger a bad trip. I would say the last 4 MXE holes I've been in have been like this, the first one being just over a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.