View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah keep us updated mate try bombing some as well see what efect that has. i'm gonna be combing mine with 6-apb and AMT and booze so its defo party time for me =D doubt i'd have it on its own tho
sounds like a fun night you shall be having! goodluck with it, would be cool to see your input too :) apparently puffing the herb whilst being on MDAI is pretty good as a friend said.

may try bombing some later, feel the need for food right now.

sounds like a fun night you shall be having! goodluck with it, would be cool to see your input too :) apparently puffing the herb whilst being on MDAI is pretty good as a friend said.

may try bombing some later, feel the need for food right now.

yeah i'll try get a trip report up on here. i'll get some green to although i'll prob have in in pipes as making a spliff on AMT is a mission be even harder on 2 other chems too 8o

yeah i'll try get a trip report up on here. i'll get some green to although i'll prob have in in pipes as making a spliff on AMT is a mission be even harder on 2 other chems too 8o
hope you enjoy your night :) be careful as always!

Mdai

Evening,

This is my first ever post. - and written after a few beers.

My post is re; MDAI.

I am a 32 yr old male. 14st, athletic build - keen exerciser. I drink a fair amount.
Drug experiences; LSD, MDMA, heavy amphetamine abuse, Cannabis, Mepehedrone - never again, Methylone - never again, absolutely ever.

If people have issues with my report regards drug naivety I'd rather you didn't comment. I'm only being honest and I thought it maybe of some use to others.

This report is from memory, as the occasion was 8-days ago.

Do I need to say SWIM? I don't get all that. But all this report is SWIM for the benefit of others.

Thu afternoon;

A free .5g of MDAI arrives. - or so it alleges.

I eat 2 egg sandwiches at 11:00 hrs.

12:30 hrs. Insufflate 70mg and swallow 70mg.
12:40 hrs. I take a nervous shower.
12:45 hrs. I can immediately feel something. - I have previously read it feels like you're in a bubble - I completely agree.
12:50 hrs. I'm feeling quite nice. It feels as though it's going to be strong. I can recognise similar effects to MDMA. I still feel quite anxious, and am starting to regret doing it. (Meph and Methy antics have left me with issues).
13:00 hrs. I play music. It sounds good. I need a cigarette, and a beer. I leave my house and go to the pub and have one Bud.
13:30 hrs. The effects are still quite strong but subtle, if that makes sense. I know where I am and what I'm doing but equally I feel disorientated. - Apologies if that makes no sense.
14:00 hrs. I want to be in a more social environment. I ring my friend and meet him for one beer.
14:30 hrs. There is no jaw tension or eyeball rolling, but I feel comfortable and calm. Kind of a buzz from within. There is no desire to dance but music is very soothing.
15:30 hrs. I leave my friend and have another beer on my own. Still feeling nice, though I think the feeling is diminishing. I'm enjoying my own company and smoking. It's odd how doing any drug can mke you enjoy your own company.
16:00 hrs. I go home. Insufflate 70mg. Swallow 70mg. I flush the remainder away. - I have poor control and feel this is necessary whilst I have some control left. (Again I refer to a very bad Mephedrone occasion).
16:30 hrs. Feeling nice again. Much stronger than before, but I still have control. It almost feels as if this wants to be stronger than what it is but just doesn't get there.
17:00 hrs. I meet my friend and have 6 beers. I feel quite drunk but o.k. I felt chatty but without the forced need that amphetamine can give you.
21:00 hrs. I go home. I feel almost smug that nothing strange happened. I'm a very apprehensive person who sometimes over thinks.

The following day.

I feel very tired. I almost called in sick for work. - I didn't start till 14:00 hrs.
I think the beer was the main contributor to my lethargy though.

I have solely registered on this site to upload this experience. Had I had this account on BlueLight I would have written this report at the time and given a more accurate report however, I am confident this report is a more sanitized one that it would have been if it was written at the time.

Be safe.

Thanks for the report. Welcome btw, seemed a bit of a waste flushing the rest down the toilet it seems like you needed more what was so bad about your past meph experience that made you wanna do that?

And on another topic.... I'll bet a low dose of 6-APB with a moderate dose of MDAI would be quite good together...

I believe 6-APB to have very similar pharmacological properties to 6-APDB. For example, reuptake inhibition properties, in which 6-APDB has ic50 data that suggest it to have stronger affinity for serotonin than mdma, but weaker dopamine affinity. So, I suspect from this view and from reading reports, that 6-APB also lacks a little on the dopamine side.

In my opinion anyway, I think a clean stim, or even bk-mdma would help to boost the lacking dopamine to encourage subjectively, a more euphoric and reinforcing experience. Or on the other hand, mimicing the old faithful drug MDMA, by creating the same signature of effects with neural transmitter concentration.

Last edited:
I have 2 baggies from different sources that purport to be MDAI. One definitely isnt, I think it's benzocaine mixed with something else completely inert, numb tongue, no taste, no smell, no effects whatsoever. Won't be going there again :\

The other is an slightly tan offwhite powder with the odd small crystal in it, not any real smell of note but it has a slightly sour, metallic taste. I like this stuff, not that it has any earth-shattering effect because it certainly doesn't and at first I just thought it was shite....

Until I took 150mg on a whim about half an hour before going out on the piss, still nothing earth shattering but just a really fucking good night out, I was happier and more socially at ease than i have been in a long time. No noticeable physical effects to report whatsoever, not much pupil dilation even, although I was in one of my best moods ever and that lasted hours, all night actually. Came home pissed, good sex and then passed out straight away like the romantic fool I am =D

All in all if this is MDAI, I am happy with it. Not every chem has to be trying to be MDMA and at damn near 40yrs old I don't want to be obviously completely fucking spangled every time I drop something. I am going to be stocking up on this shit because I hear it's soon to be banned (although I can't see how it deserves to be but there you go). It's good if it can be altered to be more MDMA-like for those that want it though..

Works on me as a good social lube, mixes well with Guinness and Jack Daniels and just acts like scaffolding bolstering an all night long good mood, nice and mellow accompaniment to a pint or seven - I like!

would recommend not eyeballing this stuff. i eyeballed about 80mg, the pain was fine and the high came very quickly. was on webcam to a few friends at the time chilling out with some music which felt good. apparently i was quite spaced out though.

about an hour after this i found myself sitting on my bed repeating the word 'the' over and over again. the light was bright and i was seeing a few different colours. something that reminds me of an acid trip, but not as intense.

i sure won't be buying this RC again as in my opinion, it is a waste of time.

is there somebody who prefers this to mdat? they seemed to work in similar way and mdat has better reviews so far. the ammount needed seems similar and without going into prices discussion - mdat is cheaper.

would recommend not eyeballing this stuff. i eyeballed about 80mg, the pain was fine and the high came very quickly. was on webcam to a few friends at the time chilling out with some music which felt good. apparently i was quite spaced out though.

about an hour after this i found myself sitting on my bed repeating the word 'the' over and over again. the light was bright and i was seeing a few different colours. something that reminds me of an acid trip, but not as intense.

i sure won't be buying this RC again as in my opinion, it is a waste of time.

doesnt really sound like mdai? the latest reports of what ppl have bought as mdai seem tovary so much its scary to think what chemicals are actually floating about.

also lots of ppl talking of insufflation but i was under the impression it wasnt effective that ROA. if someone who knows for sure could confirm or deny this then it would show that what ppl have been getting was even less likely to be mdai.

I tried it this friday

Having read some other posts on the impact of this substance I was willing to be unimpressed. I took 250mg with a good friend who I was having a night in with. After about half an hour I began to experience some effects that I associate with coming up on a pill but it was more subdued and had less of the energetic and stimulant effects. After an hour or so I felt slightly colder but generally content and I was discussing things with my friend in quite a relaxed manner. Pupils were dilated by this point. Over the course of the next few hours I got waves of feeling generally good and rather euphoric. The overall effect was not as strong as ecstacy but I can see why people draw similarites with it. Personally I think that it's better because it's not as dizzy and I felt in control all the time. The following day, after moderate difficulties sleeping, I still felt a littl under the influcence but I didn't feel bad later in the day at all.

I'd reccommend this for an evening in with friends!

I believe 6-APB to have very similar pharmacological properties to 6-APDB. For example, reuptake inhibition properties, in which 6-APDB has ic50 data that suggest it to have stronger affinity for serotonin than mdma, but weaker dopamine affinity. So, I suspect from this view and from reading reports, that 6-APB also lacks a little on the dopamine side.

In my opinion anyway, I think a clean stim, or even bk-mdma would help to boost the lacking dopamine to encourage subjectively, a more euphoric and reinforcing experience. Or on the other hand, mimicing the old faithful drug MDMA, by creating the same signature of effects with neural transmitter concentration.

6-APB (assuming the 6-APB is actually 6-APB; it's not the same as the benzofury sample i got which as i've said i believe is 6-APDB) feels much more of a stimulant and less of an empathogen than 6-APDB... it's not really surprising that there's a large difference, as the ring in the benzofuran is smaller, planar, and aromatic.

^ How can you even begin to be sure it was 6-APDB, given all the confusion and lack of any trustworthy and consistant bioassay's for both chems?

At least, looking at the Ic50 numbers for 6-APDB on wiki, it appears this chem is on the weak side with stimulation, even in comparision to MDMA. So yes 6-APB is maybe more stimulating as you suggest, but it ain't hard to beat 6-APDB's stimulation(all you do is add a bit of 4-MMC for example). But I doubt dopamine/norepinephrine affinity to be much on the high side for 6-APB anyhow, also some reports suggest that 6-APB ain't overly stimulating for some users, but I can't confirm that personally.

Sorry, excuse being OFFtopic

Last edited:
Mdai

Thanks for the report. Welcome btw, seemed a bit of a waste flushing the rest down the toilet it seems like you needed more what was so bad about your past meph experience that made you wanna do that?

Deano.

It was flushed down the toilet to prevent any later temptation of constantly topping up, as that's something SWIM always struggles with.

In relation to the bad experiences of Meph and Meth I'll pass you the gory details.

SWIM took Mephedrone about 4-months ago, and took it approximately on 3 occasions. On each occasion it was taken with doses of around 3-400mg. Again, SWIM has a very addictive personality and topping up is always a problem no matter what he has.

The seond time Meph was taken, numbness occurred in his left hand, and since then it has hardly diminshed. The numbness occurred during the evening of taking it, and is apparent in his left little finger, and ring finger.

SWIM has later learned of Vasoconstriction, which he believes he has. Tests have been done and it isn't Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or a trapped nerve in his neck.

In relation to Methylone; This was only taken once and ended with a trip in A & E. A 70mg line was insufflated, followed by 2 more 70mg's. This was taken over the course of 3-hours, and was consumed with alcohol. From memory it was washed down with about 5-6 pints. After 3-hours of Methylone, SWIM went home and struggled to speak. He stuttered and couldn't complete a full sentence. It was like he had a serious speech impediment. He could not make a complete sentence, let alone a complete word without his missus finishing it for him. The missus was not informed of what he had done, although she knows of his drug history, SWIM kept the bull shit story up of ignorance of how he got into that particular state.
The missus took him to A & E after a long and worrying night of panic. The A & E Docs thought he had a stroke as SWIM still couldn't speak properly and was terribly anxious by this point. SWIM had an MRI scan, which showed nothing and was eventually admitted. During the day SWIM'S speech recovered, along with the knowledge that his real reason for his speech issues was more likely to be drug induced than another medical issue.

SWIM discharged himself.

He missed work to recover, which he now has, but still feels like a complete tit for getting in that state. SWIM just can't resist.

He is pretty sure that whatever shite was sent through wasn't the real deal, or maybe it was and he just had a severe reaction to it. Who knows?

All SWIM knows is he has never felt ao scared in all his life, and he has done some reckless things, but this for him was the most scary as he thought his drug chances had ran out.

I'm sure reading this won't highlight how scary the night was, but I assure you this is true and has knocked his confidence with a lot of things.

Although, he's still considering purchasing 6-APB.

Like he said, he can't resist. (that's aka for being a fu**ing idiot sometimes).

Last edited:
And on another topic.... I'll bet a low dose of 6-APB with a moderate dose of MDAI would be quite good together...

I tried 300mg MDAI with a single pellet (nominally 100mg but no way of confirming this) of 6-APB.

VERY euphoric and bloody nice high of about 6-7 hours, followed by 15 hours of anxiety, agitation and near-panic. I suspect the 6-APB is the culprit, not the MDAI.

Will try 250mg of MDAI tonight, without the 6-APB.

The seond time Meph was taken, numbness occurred in his left hand, and since then it has hardly diminshed. The numbness occurred during the evening of taking it, and is apparent in his left little finger, and ring finger.

SWIM has later learned of Vasoconstriction, which he believes he has. Tests have been done and it isn't Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or a trapped nerve in his neck.
I've read that insulin causes vasodilation in skeletal muscle, which if I'm not mistaken is what you want for getting more blood and oxygen to your hand. Eat lots of sugary food, supplement with L-Arginine, and do grip exercises and cardio for a few months while doing your best to avoid vasoconstrictors and hopefully you'll see the vasculature regrow. Also, ADD has a thread about vasoconstriction you should check out if you haven't already.

SWIM had a chance to try MDAI over the last couple of days, SWIM was fairly anxious about trying it, he had heard a lot of mixed opinions. Nevertheless SWIM and SWIM's friend SWIY purchased 1500mg for between them and a few grams of pot to chill them out.

Comparable to MDMA... SWIM thought not at all. None of the euphoria in his opinion. SWIM thinks its a very bodly kind of rush. Confusion certainly. SWIM and SWIY have tried alot of the illegal/legal drugs out there so decided to see what higher doses of MDAI would be like. Not recommended at all.

Personally SWIM would suggest insuflating 50/100mg or digesting 200mg wrapped in a rizla. See how you react and go from there. Higher doses SWIM find can make him feel quite ill. Not in any life threatening way, just in a 'eurgh' kind of way. Certainly something to try a few times, but other than that SWIM couldnt see himself making MDAI even close to a drug he would want to do anymore.

I've read that insulin causes vasodilation in skeletal muscle, which if I'm not mistaken is what you want for getting more blood and oxygen to your hand. Eat lots of sugary food, supplement with L-Arginine, and do grip exercises and cardio for a few months while doing your best to avoid vasoconstrictors and hopefully you'll see the vasculature regrow. Also, ADD has a thread about vasoconstriction you should check out if you haven't already.
PsoodOnym,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have been hitting th cardio quite hard, which has midly improved, along with drinking herbal tea. - Drinking herbal tea just makes me feel better, whether it's working or not who knows.

I thought L-Arginine was just good for the sex drive, but I'll give it a go.

You mentioned about 'ADD'? What are you referring to? Apologies, I have just joined this site and getting round this place if a friggin nightmare.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.