View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swim bought 4 tablets for £11 including postage, how many should i do? bare in mind i have never done this? Done alot of mephodrone but what should i expect the effects to be like? and can you drink with them or is that a big no no?

if one is asking an internet forum for advice on aking or not taking drugs... then the answer is no. dont take anything. it is a lot safer like that.

also, mdai is a substance i like, and from what i read the effects are NOT like mephedrone, so do not expect it to be like that. asking how many tablets of some unknown vendor made mdai pills you should take is not going to get you the answer. instead try to read more of this thread and get a feel for things/the substance at hand. (and vendors rarely put the exact specific ingredients in the tablets, and specify the dosage or contents of the caps, so be careful)

The stuff i get is a light brown, with a root-beer-y taste/smell. Supplier (reputable) claims 99.7% purity. I think it's brown even pure.

The HCl dissolves in water, but not very well. It dissolves better in ethanol.

The freebase is probably not water soluble.

Does anyone know why the freebase has replaced the salt on the market?
do you know how to tell if this shit is pure or not? im thinking about getting an mdma testing kit to see but would something like this work? i want to know if im getting high quality mdai and not just some caffeine

36 hour session

I got 5gs of the white chrysal MDAI. I had had the tan stuff before and found only to work oraly in high doses. However we decided this new batch looked pretty enough to snort.

We each started with lines of about 100mg and topped up with more lines as we felt like it.

For the first 20 hours or so it was a very mild stimulant effect.
plesent enough but nothing special. After about 20 hours and close to 2 grams each the hallucinations really started to kick in. Some of the most intense hallucinations i have ever had and the includes years of taking ketamin and dmt. If you have the time to commit to a full on session this is an awesoe drug. I enede up taking about 2.5g over 36 hours, have since been to bet and am still triping this morning.

Stuff swim got was nothing like that.

No idea if swims are all getting the same stuff here.

can anyone else verify if their MDAI blocked the effects of tobacco?

I got 5gs of the white chrysal MDAI. I had had the tan stuff before and found only to work oraly in high doses. However we decided this new batch looked pretty enough to snort.

We each started with lines of about 100mg and topped up with more lines as we felt like it.

plesent enough but nothing special. After about 20 hours and close to 2 grams each the hallucinations really started to kick in. Some of the most intense hallucinations i have ever had and the includes years of taking ketamin and dmt. If you have the time to commit to a full on session this is an awesoe drug. I enede up taking about 2.5g over 36 hours, have since been to bet and am still triping this morning.

this is the closest report to what i got. i found oral to be far more trippy, long lasting and generally more full on. not mdai tho. ive ordered some more from a differnet supplier to compare and contrast. btw was there a burn on the nose?

Are you insane ?????? This kind of carryon makes me really wonder why do I bother posting up reports and recommendations. In fact I may go back to being a lurker here because some of the tests we run are very dangerous.

While this may have been safe for you because you're already brain damaged, I don't recommend anyone else abuse MDAI in this manner. What the fuck makes you think redosing and staying up 20 hours is even a good idea with an untested research chemical like this? Nobody even knows how it works for the most part. Nobody knows what binging on it does to your brain, liver, or heart.

this thread is getting more an more trainwreck, any chance of a clean up by a mod if you get time, thankyou :)

I did MDAI about two weeks ago for the second time (since I had good reason to believe the first MDAI I tried was fake) and wasn't too impressed. It felt like a comeup that never really goes anywhere, and it's really moreish because of it. Seemed to be the same stuff as the first though.

Brain still not feeling back to normal 3 days after using MDAI.

first day swim used 500mg over a few hours, then 2 days later the other 500mg

Experiencing a cloudy brain, aware of faint body pains... not ever going to buy again.

The powder had a chlorine smell to it. Swim has no idea what the white powder was.

Swim will be lucky if he hasnt done any damage to himself.

Brain still not feeling back to normal 3 days after using MDAI.

first day swim used 500mg over a few hours, then 2 days later the other 500mg

Experiencing a cloudy brain, aware of faint body pains... not ever going to buy again.

The powder had a chlorine smell to it. Swim has no idea what the white powder was.

Swim will be lucky if he hasnt done any damage to himself.

People have recovered from massive doses, with similar issues subsiding over time.

Why do people take such high doses? I enjoy in in doses of 30-50mg along with a mild stimulant...

People have recovered from massive doses, with similar issues subsiding over time.

Why do people take such high doses? I enjoy in in doses of 30-50mg along with a mild stimulant...

Some of the purportedly purer synths appearing now are actually pretty active at lower doses, IMO.

I've gone up to 190mg on the newest (white crystalline) batches on an empty stomach and that felt like too much.

For me, the sweet spot is around 110-130mg. Works fine swallowed, plugged or sublingual. Snorting = waste of time.

YMMV :)

Has anyone tried mixing MDAI with 2C-I, or other 2C's for that matter? I'd think it'd be a good combo because 2C-I is pretty stimulant-ish.

Last edited:
I've had white MDAI recently, active and trippy at just over the 100mg mark. I wonder if it is actually MDAI...

Status
Not open for further replies.