View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a few places you can buy MDAI now, it is a white powder in its purest form and has great affects from doses of 350mg and up. anything less is ok but not as close to ecstasy. after 1200mg i had unbelievable effects

If you're not lying, i'm scared for you.

The thing with MDAI is that unless you mix it with a stimulant, it's pretty uninspiring (far below what MDMA is). MDAI plus any clean stimulant gets you to MDMA-mimetic territory with a much lower dose.

MDAI is not benign at unreasonably high doses, and such doses are completely unnecessary, too.

Not all the white powder is pure, either. There's a few UK vendors with wonderful crystalline MDAI, and some with good white powder, and some with white powder almost as dirty as the tan stuff (one of the major impurities in MDAI is white). Pure MDAI should have no reaction to Marquis Reagent.

And on another topic.... I'll bet a low dose of 6-APB with a moderate dose of MDAI would be quite good together...

i did write a detailed post but for some reason i lost the text.

will summarise my experience with this:

Received free 500mg sample with my BZF pellets. white stuff. i ended up insufflating the whole sample over a couple of hours. very nasty sting when insufflating.

hardly any euphoria but very visually/trippy. saw things in the corner of my vision and then bosh - carpet was pulsing, morphing, floating. saw faces, lots of faces every where. i could control the visuals, switch them off, and then on again on demand. very odd, never had this control on visuals before. i would say similar visuals to 2ce type chems. hard to sleep on, broken sleep, still tripping this morning when i woke up. t+12hrs now and still not back to baseline.

overall, bit boring stuff really. if it had rushy/euphoria properties then would be good, but really visuals only the noticeable effects and i can get this from other chems. not bad for a freebe but wont be rushing to purchase.

i did write a detailed post but for some reason i lost the text.

will summarise my experience with this:

Received free 500mg sample with my BZF pellets. white stuff. i ended up insufflating the whole sample over a couple of hours. very nasty sting when insufflating.

hardly any euphoria but very visually/trippy. saw things in the corner of my vision and then bosh - carpet was pulsing, morphing, floating. saw faces, lots of faces every where. i could control the visuals, switch them off, and then on again on demand. very odd, never had this control on visuals before. i would say similar visuals to 2ce type chems. hard to sleep on, broken sleep, still tripping this morning when i woke up. t+12hrs now and still not back to baseline.

overall, bit boring stuff really. if it had rushy/euphoria properties then would be good, but really visuals only the noticeable effects and i can get this from other chems. not bad for a freebe but wont be rushing to purchase.

I'm thinking of snorting it too so glad you got some effects from that. I'll also be having some amt and a 6-apb pill with it too has anyone else tried this combo?

I'm thinking of snorting it too so glad you got some effects from that. I'll also be having some amt and a 6-apb pill with it too has anyone else tried this combo?

not yet - i am awaiting the weekend (tomorrow) to try the 6apb.

one word of caution - it bloody hurts on the first line, but after that it kinda gets better.

i am also suffering today with a pretty rough comedown. hot flushes, no appetite, general downer.

not yet - i am awaiting the weekend (tomorrow) to try the 6apb.

one word of caution - it bloody hurts on the first line, but after that it kinda gets better.

i am also suffering today with a pretty rough comedown. hot flushes, no appetite, general downer.

true nothing a bit of gangja wont sort out ;)

so would you say it was more trippy than stim like?

true nothing a bit of gangja wont sort out ;)

so would you say it was more trippy than stim like?

ha yeah - i gave up the green about 5 years ago but its days like today i wish i hadn't!

def more trippy than stimy, although it kept me up for a good few hours and hard to sleep on. didnt feel any body stimulation though, if you know what i mean.

the trippy visuals were v.apparent. almost had an unpleasent undertone (seeing faces everywhere) but i was quite in control of it so i just looked at them and thought yeah more faces and didn't let it bother me.

ha yeah - i gave up the green about 5 years ago but its days like today i wish i hadn't!

def more trippy than stimy, although it kept me up for a good few hours and hard to sleep on. didnt feel any body stimulation though, if you know what i mean.

the trippy visuals were v.apparent. almost had an unpleasent undertone (seeing faces everywhere) but i was quite in control of it so i just looked at them and thought yeah more faces and didn't let it bother me.

true man. well i'll be mixing about 50mg of AMT and a pill of 6-apb topping up through the night so its gonna be trippy as fuck!! =D

I had some fun with MDAI and buphedrone last night, some of the nice clean crystal stuff. Like 30-50mg (eyeballed from 100mg sample) with 5mg of buphedrone. Wasn't particularly strong, but definitely enjoyable, particularly with weed. No hangover.

I found even the clean stuff to be really hard on the nose, and not really suitable for insufflation.

No, it means taking an unmeasured dose, or trying to eyeball the amount you're taking (judge with your sight). It's a bad idea. Not as bad with MDAI as with most other things we talk about in PD, but a bad idea nonetheless as it could lead to overdoses since eyeballing is impossible to do very accurately for a variety of reasons.

No, it means taking an unmeasured dose, or trying to eyeball the amount you're taking (judge with your sight). It's a bad idea. Not as bad with MDAI as with most other things we talk about in PD, but a bad idea nonetheless as it could lead to overdoses since eyeballing is impossible to do very accurately for a variety of reasons.

ah ok thanks for that. i had to eyeball my second top up of AMT last week as i was too fucked to use the scales needles to say i was pretty fucked up :D

ah ok thanks for that. i had to eyeball my second top up of AMT last week as i was too fucked to use the scales needles to say i was pretty fucked up :D

yeah eyeballing doesnt mean mixing it with water and holding it over the eye;)

i had to do the same thing with the amt - far to fucked to try and weigh out an accurate dose!

yeah eyeballing doesnt mean mixing it with water and holding it over the eye;)

i had to do the same thing with the amt - far to fucked to try and weigh out an accurate dose!

not only that your hands are sweating like fuck and it all sticks it gets frustrating

yeah and every thing is moving!

its worse when your with your mates as you get distracted too easy and end up talking about something which you have probably already talked about 100 times in the night but its still as exiting as the first time which means you end up taking an hour just to sort one dose out.

or maybe thats just me haha

its worse when your with your mates as you get distracted too easy and end up talking about something which you have probably already talked about 100 times in the night but its still as exiting as the first time which means you end up taking an hour just to sort one dose out.

or maybe thats just me haha

ha ha - yeah know it well!

okay lets get one thing straight before i say anything about this RC, it's absolutely nothing compared to MDMA. this drug is also not a party drug, i found myself being sat on the sofa with 2 friends loving my self comfort.

enough of the essentials, here's the good stuff.

arrived in the morning, white powder, so soft. 3 of us insufflated a 50mg line each and the pain was quite similar to MDMA.

t+1min - a clear head, sense of body rush but no euphoria. sitting down helps to cope with the hit.

t+5min - some noticeable nausea, perhaps an empty feeling in my stomach that i usually get with MDMA.

t+10min - sat on a chair with a pillow and a blanket simply enjoying the comfort, no need to worry about anything as the world seemed perfect.

t+30min - still sat down, railed another 50mg line.. a lot of pain but mild nausea this time.

t+1hr - found myself having a cigarette with friends, this drug definitely makes things feel nice, just like a well missed old friend.

i've come back from my friends now and there is no noticeable effects, just a fatigued feeling.

all in all this drug is quite nice if you're having a quiet night in with friends. don't expect any intense buzzes, or hits. most you can expect is a mild body rush and an overwhelming cheesy smile half the time.

going to rail some more of this later, will post another report.

okay lets get one thing straight before i say anything about this RC, it's absolutely nothing compared to MDMA. this drug is also not a party drug, i found myself being sat on the sofa with 2 friends loving my self comfort.

enough of the essentials, here's the good stuff.

arrived in the morning, white powder, so soft. 3 of us insufflated a 50mg line each and the pain was quite similar to MDMA.

t+1min - a clear head, sense of body rush but no euphoria. sitting down helps to cope with the hit.

t+5min - some noticeable nausea, perhaps an empty feeling in my stomach that i usually get with MDMA.

t+10min - sat on a chair with a pillow and a blanket simply enjoying the comfort, no need to worry about anything as the world seemed perfect.

t+30min - still sat down, railed another 50mg line.. a lot of pain but mild nausea this time.

t+1hr - found myself having a cigarette with friends, this drug definitely makes things feel nice, just like a well missed old friend.

i've come back from my friends now and there is no noticeable effects, just a fatigued feeling.

all in all this drug is quite nice if you're having a quiet night in with friends. don't expect any intense buzzes, or hits. most you can expect is a mild body rush and an overwhelming cheesy smile half the time.

going to rail some more of this later, will post another report.

yeah keep us updated mate try bombing some as well see what efect that has. i'm gonna be combing mine with 6-apb and AMT and booze so its defo party time for me =D doubt i'd have it on its own tho

Status
Not open for further replies.