View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to 500mg of the brown stuff tonight (will have no more) and can't say it's doing much. (No stomach ache either.) I wonder if it's bunk or whether there's just a quick tolerance build-up?

I'd give mdai explicitly labelled as tan another chance, but otherwise I'm finished with this chem.

did you buyed it from the uk? most vendors from uk are selling fake brown stuff(other than fake white stuff)

or maybe just needs some time or maybe just a tolerance buildup... also everyone reacts in a different ways with different chemicals...its a different reaction for everybody

also, can you describe the taste? may be useful to identify the batch.
my batch tasted so bad that i wouldn't eat more than 200mgs (other for the gastric discomfort/pain it gives to me)

I bought it in the UK.

Wrapped most of it in tissue and bombed it.

The wee bit I tasted had a 'dull' taste. Very slight smell to the compound.

There is something there, but not much.

Thank God 6-apb is coming along. Who wants to spend good money when quality is so random?

I've only ever had 2 grams previously - one tan, one white and every sampling has been spread out by 3 weeks or so.

I received an email offering me a free 0.5g sample of grade A+ MDAI
It was fine white powder with slight crystal and was sweet,
I tested it with marquis & there was hardly any colour,

i split it in 2 and my friend & I bombed it at 7pm thursday night, put on music,
by 9:30pm we put the tv on ate some food & smoked a joint,
we got absolutely nothing off it, maybe it just wasn't enough,
thank god i never payed for it,
and wont be

the bag had the vendors name on it so for obvious reasons i have covered it

even though there was hardly any colour & its hard to see i have still added the
photo of the test,

Pure MDAI apparently does not produce color change with marquis (i havn't gotten my hands on any yet). Dirty MDAI turns it brownish, see my thread in pilltest Q/A for pics.

Pure MDAI apparently does not produce color change with marquis (i havn't gotten my hands on any yet). Dirty MDAI turns it brownish, see my thread in pilltest Q/A for pics.

yeah thats where i looked and used it to compare colour and thought it would have been more yellow like the white showed in the list,

maybe i should have bombed the whole lot myself,
maybe it was just not enough

I also recieved a 500mg sample on Friday. I asked the vendor what the dosage should be on it as he claimed it to be "super strong" and he said 100mg-150mg. So my friend and I both had 150mg each and my girlfriend took 100mg. She felt nothing from the dose all day, as for myself and my friend - we did.

It was just as I expected, a bit of artificial happiness that lasted a good 6 hours. We were drinking a lot through out the experience and it seemed to compliment that nicely. It did make me feel quite tired, walking wasn't so much fun so we spent the majority of the time watching TV! I had massive pupil dilation for the entire duration so was definitley not placebo.

I usually have an incredibly high tollerance to things so it's unusual that such a small dose worked for me and k.kat felt nothing!

I also recieved a 500mg sample on Friday. I asked the vendor what the dosage should be on it as he claimed it to be "super strong" and he said 100mg-150mg. So my friend and I both had 150mg each and my girlfriend took 100mg. She felt nothing from the dose all day, as for myself and my friend - we did.

It was just as I expected, a bit of artificial happiness that lasted a good 6 hours. We were drinking a lot through out the experience and it seemed to compliment that nicely. It did make me feel quite tired, walking wasn't so much fun so we spent the majority of the time watching TV! I had massive pupil dilation for the entire duration so was definitley not placebo.

I usually have an incredibly high tolerance to things so it's unusual that such a small dose worked for me and k.kat felt nothing!

It wasn't just me that felt nothing my friend didn't either,
i also have a incredibly high tolerance, im quite old & have been doing uppers for a very long time, and have had a love affair with E's my favourite drug & have been doing them for over 20 years (but obviously i don't like the shitty pips you get these day's that a lot of people seem to think that they are E's )

I also didn't have a problem with mcat, like the dose i had of mdai, if it was mcat and i split it into 3 lines i would feel it from the first line although i normally wouldn't split it i would take it in 1 line or even bigger lines or bombs & that would be the start of a 3-4 day sesh which was the norm every weekend
( Mmmm MCAT PARTIES i miss them)

I wouldn't say i got nothing off it if i did, that would be lying, im not a lier and anyone else that says they got nothing off it are they lying, quite a lot of people are getting nothing off it,

BL is a great site we are all in the same boat, researching and helping each other out,

Last edited:
Oh hey, K.Kat I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were lying. Sorry if you thought that!

I was just saying it was rather odd that you, your friend and my girlfriend didn't feel anything yet my friend and I did.

There was no stimulation or anything just a mild happiness that wasn't too pronounced. It kind of felt a bit like a drunk happiness but I hadn't started drinking until I had already started to feel the MDAI.

Oh hey, K.Kat I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were lying. Sorry if you thought that!

I was just saying it was rather odd that you, your friend and my girlfriend didn't feel anything yet my friend and I did.

There was no stimulation or anything just a mild happiness that wasn't too pronounced. It kind of felt a bit like a drunk happiness but I hadn't started drinking until I had already started to feel the MDAI.

Cool,:)
we weren't drinking or anything just mdai,

there's more than 1 white chem doin rounds as mdai. the 1 dubbed sparkle is said to be inactive. Iknow what I have is deffo active but not mdai

the 1 dubbed sparkle is said to be inactive.

The one I had labeld 'sparkle mdai' seemed to be either cut with a stimulant or just simply a stimulant sold as mdai. I only licked the card I used to measure out bombs and got palpitations, no desire to eat (hadn't eaten all day) and really on edge (talking dead fast over everyone etc). I didn't bother taking any more... Must of been a strong stim tho if I got that from licking the card. Makes me wonder what the hell my heart would of been like if I had tried a bomb :(

The one I had labeld 'sparkle mdai' seemed to be either cut with a stimulant or just simply a stimulant sold as mdai. I only licked the card I used to measure out bombs and got palpitations, no desire to eat (hadn't eaten all day) and really on edge (talking dead fast over everyone etc). I didn't bother taking any more... Must of been a strong stim tho if I got that from licking the card. Makes me wonder what the hell my heart would of been like if I had tried a bomb :(

Hey Guys, New to the forum but not to these type of products!

I need someones opinion cause the stuff i got is more of a light brown/off white colour. Tastes foul and had me up all nite. My heart feels like it beating out my chest and and defo body stim shakes. Kinda feel chilled and tired but def could not sleep lol I'm not sure if i am enjoying it or not and i've never felt like this before and just to clarify i havent mixed it with anything else. I remember enjoying it to start of with so maybe my mistake was redosing?

I have spent most of my nite/morning reading the threads and dont think i have been sold MDAi??

Oh and its labeled sparkle!!!!!! but not the same as the stuff in your pic

Sadly it seems that there is no pure mdai in circulation and most of what is being sold as mdai is nothing of the sort. The same thing has happened with 5-iai and to a large extent with 6-apb/6-apdb (although the jury is out on that one until tonight).

MDAI is not stimulating and if anything produces a more relaxing feeling, this is why some people used to add a stim to mdai.

Might have had some naphyrone in it, i had brown mdai and it was shit, didn't do anything, but all naphyrone i've had has had my heart pounding and kept me awake all night, slight urge to redose and less fun as the night goes on.

Got my free sample of white mdai this morning with benzo fury pellets, dunno which one to try first......there's no question

Received sample with 6-apb as well this morning. Decided to test the MDAI. Did a small 10mg allergy test, which I followed around half hour later with 50mg subcutaneous IV. Very little effect, some stim shakes but it also made me tired. Nothing else. Managed a decent lunch 1 hour later so no effect on appetite. Could be that I did too little, or that subcutaneous is not a recommended ROA.

there are a few places you can buy MDAI now, it is a white powder in its purest form and has great affects from doses of 350mg and up. anything less is ok but not as close to ecstasy. after 1200mg i had unbelievable effects

there are a few places you can buy MDAI now, it is a white powder in its purest form and has great affects from doses of 350mg and up. anything less is ok but not as close to ecstasy. after 1200mg i had unbelievable effects

vendor bullshit

Fenzo, your a total idiot and I suggest you go back to first grade before you hurt what ever is left of your brain. 1200mg would just blast your serotonin out of your system with alot of henious unpleasant side effects, yet still with no real high.

For anyone tryign to get off on MDAI, please try to understand what your actually doing to your brain. Otherwise, goodluck to ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.