• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I couldn't say it's a big no no like you're crazy risking your life that way, but it's just sort of a paradoxical combination:
Ketamine makes you lose your 'ego' and forget that you are in the central position in your life, it fucks shit up and makes you experience a meta-view and similar things. You can lose the realization that you are a human being, what name you have and that you have a body and what the hell is going on!
Then consider coke: it's a total egotrip that consolidates your place in reality, makes you feel well and high in a more clearheaded way. It is reassuring which is probably why it is pretty popular, accessible, manageable and widespread.

That's a bit of a clash isn't it??

I hate coke (part of it is for the reasons above, I'm not looking for that at all) but snorted mephedrone comes close to it. And I combined mephedrone with ketamine once and I experienced the exact same conflict: the mephedrone boosted my feeling of being there and being OK while the ketamine tried to set me free and float away.

So I agree that this ego stuff is mutually exclusive!

(to clarify: mephedrone scares me a bit so I don't want to use that but IF it WOULD be safe, I'd certainly take it orally since it then resembles MDMA more instead of when snorted... altogether I think it's rubbish and I just prefer not to take it anymore, especially
as long as bk-MDMA is available)

Tried K the first time this last week, snorted. After just two days of two separate sessions, I was already waking up with bloody noses and sores in the back of my sinuses. :p My nose is sensitive, but after that I wasn't really up to continuing sniffing, since I liked K and enjoyed the experience, and if I did it anymore I wouldn't want to fuck up my nose. Besides, insufflated doses really were VERY inaccurate. Then having to deal with that crust feel inside your nose half the trip was just not fun.

So tried IM yesterday, and man, how wonderful it was. It was so easy to do and quick and painless, and by far the most pleasurable and potent experience. No crust in the nose, no taste in the back of the throat, and no pain at the injection site. A prick so small when you first push the needle in you'll be shocked you were even nervous about it.

I seriously feel every ket user who uses semi-often should learn to IM. For harm reduction, if you are safe with your injection, it's much better and more accurate than sniffing a long ass rail or two. Keep your nose in one piece!

Just curious......how much do you guys do to khole?

I've only kholed once and did 250mg, and it was quite an experience (I weigh 140lbs). However all of my other doses are usually around 70-100mg to just get a little fucked up (I don't do it often so I dont have any tolerance). I've got another 250mg, so I plan on kholing eventually......just haven't felt any desire to really. Ket is probably one of my least favorite substances (aside from dxm and morning glories which i've each done once).

The times I snorted, it was very difficult to judge at which point I'd k-hole. First time I did a little over 100mg, whereas the 2nd I did 200 plus a 50mg bump halfway through. NEITHER one was anything like a 110mg IM injection, though. That was a very nice K-hole, and I even holed on the 90mg left next time.

I've only kholed once and did 250mg, and it was quite an experience (I weigh 140lbs). However all of my other doses are usually around 70-100mg to just get a little fucked up (I don't do it often so I dont have any tolerance). I've got another 250mg, so I plan on kholing eventually......just haven't felt any desire to really. Ket is probably one of my least favorite substances (aside from dxm and morning glories which i've each done once).

Right around 400mg. I weigh only 15 pounds more than you btw.

With heavy tolerance...

Snorted - impractical really so rarely hole this way. A lot though :|

IM - 250-300mg.

IV - 150mg.

Is it safe to combine ketamine with acetaminophen if you've taken a relatively high dose of that (say nearing the maximum daily amount) ?
Or is that dangerous to your liver?

Asking because of that little rest of K I'll find at home tonight :)

I can't see that it would be a huge problem, Solipsys. Especially as a one-off. I take co-codamol (30/500) for back pain so would often be taking around the maximum daily amount of paracetamol and have used ketamine on top with no problems. Not a doctor though, obviously.

Thanks, I'm gonna take it slow enough and by the time I will have metabolized some of the paracetamol/acetaminophen - the rest of the overstep I'll take for granted.

I will enjoy it thoroughly since after that I'm not gonna stock up and not look back either. It was a good run but I can definitely do without.
Wanna replenish my energies and start some orientation for the house market for the first time <3
I'm as good as broke though, pseudo-lol. I've had more responsible times but if you can actually start looking up to peace then stop looking over your shoulder to the past and just learn your lesson right?

The existence of ketamine is a bizarre occurrence indeed.

Ok.....

So I woke up this morning and blew my nose to have scabs come out. Then is revealed........a fucking hole in my septum. A literal hole that I can shine an LED and see the light on the other side.....:|

This is a real wake up call for myself.....

I don't want my nose to collapse or have surgery on it. I guess I'm going to have to stop using because seriously.....my nose is fucked.

From what I've read so far, the hole itself will never heal, only the skin around it.

Does anyone have any information........

I feel like shit, embarrassed, and pity myself:(

Damn. How long have you been using and at what amounts?

Ok.....

So I woke up this morning and blew my nose to have scabs come out. Then is revealed........a fucking hole in my septum. A literal hole that I can shine an LED and see the light on the other side.....:|

This is a real wake up call for myself.....

I don't want my nose to collapse or have surgery on it. I guess I'm going to have to stop using because seriously.....my nose is fucked.

From what I've read so far, the hole itself will never heal, only the skin around it.

Does anyone have any information........

I feel like shit, embarrassed, and pity myself:(

I've been using 1-4g a day for a year. 4g was not for too long.....stable usage is around 1-2g a day.....more on the 2g side.............:\:|:(

OK, I have 1g of ket here, what's the best way to wet my whistle with this stuff for the first time?

juicyjay, i too have a septal perforation, though not from ketamine, mostly from snorting heroin and opioid pills, though mine is back in my nose, so its hard to see even with a flashlight, though i went to an ENT doctor and he said i had one, along with a deviated septum. the doctor seemed to act like it wasn't a big deal and said unless it gets real big, there is no reason to have surgery on it. but anyways, try to cut down and stop the usage soon if you can cause that hole is just gonna keep getting bigger, though i'm not one to talk, i still snort stuff sometimes, but mostly because i can't seem to stop. and if you have been snorting 2 grams of ketamine a day for a year, then i'm guessing your probably addicted to the ket, so it might be hard for you to stop as well. or at least go with another ROA with it.

to the people that have to use 200-400mg of ketamine to k-hole, wow, that is crazy. you all must have high tolerances. i haven't used ketamine that many times so i have no tolerance but when i did, 75-100mg tops snorted would be plenty for a k-hole, sometimes even less.

to the people that have to use 200-400mg of ketamine to k-hole, wow, that is crazy. you all must have high tolerances. i haven't used ketamine that many times so i have no tolerance but when i did, 75-100mg tops snorted would be plenty for a k-hole, sometimes even less.

Thats not a k hole then, with no tolerance its 200mg for a k hole, 250mg to be sure,

Takes me about 350mg at the moment, gone down from doing half g lines.

^ Not necessarily. With no tolerance I could fall into very deep holes on around 100mg. People's reactions vary with all drugs and ketamine is no different. You may have a naturally high tolerance or your ket may be kut. Either way, you aren't Chrisinabox and I'm fairly sure you weren't there to see if she holed or not so how can you possibly judge her experience? :\

best K-trip ever:

1. down 2 glasses of large white wine

2. minutes later, 1 x 250mg line of the finest Neigh

3. Press play on Claude VonStroke mixmag CD from May last year and open up WhiteCap visualisation program in windows media player and put all visuals on random.

4. place laptop on lap in full screen, sit back and enjoy the ride!!

Thats not a k hole then, with no tolerance its 200mg for a k hole, 250mg to be sure,

Takes me about 350mg at the moment, gone down from doing half g lines.

erowid states that a k-hole dose of ketamine is 100-250mg or 1mg/lb.
plus the stuff i did in the past was from a vial so it was really good quality. once again, these were insufflated doses, an I.M. k-hole dose would be even less for me.

and half gram lines^? i don't know if anybody told you but its wasteful and pointless to snort that much powder in a single line. if you did it bump/little line by line, it would be fine, but a half gram of powder in one single nostril is stupid, especially since only a certain amount of the powder can absorb at once and the rest just goes down as the drip. i think 100mg is the max anyone should do in a line but that is my opinion.

^ Not necessarily. With no tolerance I could fall into very deep holes on around 100mg. People's reactions vary with all drugs and ketamine is no different. You may have a naturally high tolerance or your ket may be kut. Either way, you aren't Chrisinabox and I'm fairly sure you weren't there to see if she holed or not so how can you possibly judge her experience? :\

^^actually shambles, i am a guy. my name is Chris In A Box, not christinabox or whatever. this is common though, your not the first on here to read my name wrong. i reallyyy wish i could change my name, or at least put spaces in between each word!

juicyjay, i too have a septal perforation, though not from ketamine, mostly from snorting heroin and opioid pills, though mine is back in my nose, so its hard to see even with a flashlight, though i went to an ENT doctor and he said i had one, along with a deviated septum. the doctor seemed to act like it wasn't a big deal and said unless it gets real big, there is no reason to have surgery on it. but anyways, try to cut down and stop the usage soon if you can cause that hole is just gonna keep getting bigger, though i'm not one to talk, i still snort stuff sometimes, but mostly because i can't seem to stop. and if you have been snorting 2 grams of ketamine a day for a year, then i'm guessing your probably addicted to the ket, so it might be hard for you to stop as well. or at least go with another ROA with it.

That thing about the hole in the nose is crazy. I'm actually prescribed Ketamine in a water spray form & have never heard of or experienced anything like this, despite using it nearly every day.

^its actually pretty common, in many ways. there are lots of people that get their septum pierced, which i personally don't like, but that is basically a hole in the septum, and holes in the nose can result from a deviated septum as well and messing with your nose too much or damaging your nose. and foreign substances entering the nasal cavity all the time does as well. surprisingly though, its not painful at all.

as for the reason you haven't experienced it saku39, water sprays are much easier on the nose than powders so that could explain why you don't have problems yet. plus sprays of a drug absorb much quicker into your bloodstream. its still a foreign liquid entering your nasal cavity though. you should go to an ENT doctor cause some people don't even know if they have them. i know i didn't know for sure until i went to the doctor.

i'm not saying you definitely have one either or that it will happen to you, just that if you keep it up, its likely to happen eventually, though it won't take quite as long as if you were snorting powder/crystal ketamine hcl.

also, how are you prescribed ketamine in a spray? i didn't know it was prescribed for take home use or in a form like that. i thought it was used in surgeries sometimes and in vet clinics.

Status
Not open for further replies.