• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested on how you have a prescription. For what? Where are you from?

Well.....I thought it was getting better.....yesterday it was all scabbed over, but me being OCD about my nose being clean, I blew off the scab once again.....and now it's just an open hole again.......:(:\

I CAN stop using, I have before, but I just don't WANT to, even how horrible that sounds and how badly it damages me:| I know the consequences of heavy ketamine use with the bladder and kidneys. I've experienced pissing blood before, but haven't had that happen in a few months. I was using more than I currently am now. So, I have cut down due to that.

I guess you could say I'm addicted to being intoxicated somehow all the time. When I took my month long breaks from ketamine, I always had something else to put in it's place, gbl, alcohol, MDMA, weed....even though I hate weed. I can honestly say I haven't had a single day without an intoxicant for a very.....very long time. But, having said that....even with all these intoxicants everyday, I am not a bum, I am successful and happy in life. These aren't destroying my everyday life with anyone. Even though I overindulge in ketamine, it has no impact on my life, other than burning a hole in my nose.8)

I am a very responsible drug user, and I help everyone I can to do the same. Even though I use something everyday, does not mean I don't know what I'm taking, or how to use it properly.

To me, this justifies my heavy use, or non sobriety everyday. If it doesn't effect the way that I live and carry out my life, why should I stop? I am very happy with where I am in life.

Last edited:
Have you considered maybe trying IM ketamine to give your nose a bit of a rest for a while, JJ? Obviously that's not going to be sustainable forever (gets pretty sore if you do too much too often) but you use less and aren't snorting it. It also has rather similar effects to snorting - not too overwhelming like IV ket is for some. Maybe not much use if you prefer light wonkiness to holing or if you're using "street" ket with unkown contaminants though. I've not thought this through properly have I :\8):|

Anyway, hope you can get your usage under control and get your nose sorted - doesn't sound like anything close to fun :|

I have IMed it before, just for experimentation because I know IM ket is definitely the way to go for the psychedelic experience. However, this is not what I'm looking for most of the time. I just like the happy buzz it gives me with sub hole doses. Unfortunately, my sub hole doses are way above the average persons full dose....

My experience with IM was dull. This was when I was using 4g a day, a long time ago. I loaded up a 100mg shot.....into my arm. Waited 5-10 minutes....nothing. Loaded up another 100mg shot......nothing.....finally after that....I did another 100mg shot.....and nothing came about. I was very frustrated to say the least. Even with my heavy tolerance, I thought even the first shot would have HOLED me, which is what I was going for........but 300mg IM and no effect and having my arm hurt like hell....what a waste I thought that was. Also to mention, I HATE needles. I always told myself that needles were taking drugs too far, but I was curious because I know IM is the preferred MOA for a psychedelic experience with ketamine, so I tried it.

I remember when I first started using. A little spec of dust would set me to where I wanted to be. Not even too wobbly, just a nice warm happiness. When I give first timers a try, I give them that one small bump, and I've seen them be too messed up by it. I wish I was at that stage again, but I feel like it will never be like that again, no matter how long I take a break. I've taken month long breaks for my health when I was pissing blood, and in hopes of having my tolerance drop. That month long break proved to have no decrease in tolerance.

I have weighed out my recent doses out of curiosity, and it's pretty shocking to see how much I use in one go. Roughly 100mg........per nostril:|

The quality is 100% pure, or very close to it.

I have also plugged it before in liquid:eek: That was a crazy experience. I may try that again.......

Great.....squirt k up my ass or stick a needle in me. LOL, I'm crazy.

Sorry for the rambling, I just have much to tell about my experiences and overindulgence.

Also, no matter how hard I try once in a while to hole. I can never reach it anymore. I used to be afraid to hole when I first started using, but then one time it just happened by accident and it was amazing. I took that as gift, and didn't let myself hole too often, but when I did they were absolutely incredible. I haven't had a true psychedelic experience, even though I try hard to get there sometimes, in 7 months or so. I feel that I may never have those amazing trips ever again :( Take it from me. K holes are a gift, don't be like me and ruin it for yourself.

Last edited:
A most beautiful K crystal <3
[removed previously invalid link]
edit: unfortunately it seems the site does not allow international access, otherwise I can not explain the unavailability.
Soz guys.

Last edited:
Ok....So I have taken this problem into my own hands as well and my girlfriend. I gave her the stash. She is holding it...no matter what. I did my last line for tonight.....and it was a big one to go out with a bang.

So....there will be no anything in my nose for quite a while. I need to let my fucking hole heal, and not damage my urinary tract anymore.

I shall post back..........

I have abused ketamine to the point it is physically harming my body and now I need to stop. It starts now. I'm not saying I won't use ketamine ever again.......but for now it is out of my life

Ok....So I have taken this problem into my own hands as well and my girlfriend. I gave her the stash. She is holding it...no matter what. I did my last line for tonight.....and it was a big one to go out with a bang.

So....there will be no anything in my nose for quite a while. I need to let my fucking hole heal, and not damage my urinary tract anymore.

I shall post back..........

I have abused ketamine to the point it is physically harming my body and now I need to stop. It starts now. I'm not saying I won't use ketamine ever again.......but for now it is out of my life

Good choice.

Good luck.

^yeah i agree. definitely a good choice, but hate to be the bearer of bad news, that hole isn't going to heal up, unless it is something else, if it is truly a real hole in your nose i.e. septal perforation, then its not going anywhere. but don't worry, at least your stopping so it won't get any bigger and be a real problem.

Yeah, unfortunately I know it's not going away....but at least I can give it time to heal around it instead of having it an open wound all the time with massive amounts of salt on it. I have been putting neosporin on it at night for the past two nights. Don't want it possibly getting infected.....

I noticed it got bigger too......

I'm just turned 21......and I've alerady done permanant damage to myself....this is quite saddening and self hatred.

Last edited:
Keep your head up JJ, to me it looks like you made the right decision. If it concerns you that much maybe you should contact your doctor, he or she has probably seen it all so you don't need to be ashamed or anything. They are there to help you, not to judge :)

JJ, well at least you can see yours, mine is way back there where i can't even see it with a flashlight. i'm 22 myself, and i agree, it does suck when your so young, yet are already having permanent problems caused by too much drug use.

i'm not sure if I have nose damage or holes, but I know a few times after heavy snorting I have felt like I do.......

I know before it actually passed through....I was oblivious at the time that my crater could or would actually form a hole. There was almost unbearable pain where it was corroding.....all of this pain stopped when it went through.

The hole has been getting bigger.....seems like almost double the size since my first post which doesn't make sense.....

I was putting neosporin on it for a few days, but then read today that neomycin was bad for mucous membranes and whatnot....so I will be getting something else as an anitbiotic/bacterial.

This really really sucks.....:\

Sorry to hear about your situation there, JuicyJay. Mucous membranes sure are delicate....tea tree oil is a great natural antiseptic, although it has a very strong smell !

to change the topic kind of drastically, i want to tell of my very first adventures with ketamine. I was at a festival in the Canadian rockies this summer called Shambhala, where drug use is very open, and spent most of the weekend bumping K and MDMA, and also tripped balls on LSD one night, and 7 grams of mushrooms another night.

Well, after my mushroom peak on the last night, myself, my fiance Chemical Wizard and 2 close friends of ours snorted piles of K and MDMA mixed together, and melted together in a heap underneath a big spruce tree at our camp, when I experienced my first K-hole. I felt as though I turned into mercury, and melted into the ground. Looking up to the sky, I felt the eternal love from the universe, and felt as though the universe were making love to me. It was the most incredible moment. At this point, my fiance and I figured out that we were the same person in 2 bodies, and that we knew with certainty that we'd be together for all eternity, so we decided we were married (but we still want to have a "wedding" at burning man next summer). We both had to urinate ridiculously, and managed to climb out of the K-hole to go use the porta-potties. We relied on each other to help the other walk, and it was a ridiculous, and slow, trek. After that was finished, we came back to the camp, and proceeded to K-hole again. My fiance did some amazing healing regarding the suicide of his father. Earlier in the day, we found a snake at the festival, and released it into the forest so it wouldn't get hurt. During this trip, we realized the snake was his father, as his father was very in tune with animals. and upon releasing this snake, we freed his father from his earthly pains. It was a truly amazing experience, and a ++++ for Chemical Wizard.

my impressions of Ketamine is that it's a very versatile drug, that is much stronger when combined with other psychedelics, or MDMA. I'm stoked for next time I trip, and will get to explore this compound again....perhaps with some nitrous!

this is kind of a trip report, but I thought you'd all appreciate my story anyway!

I know before it actually passed through....I was oblivious at the time that my crater could or would actually form a hole. There was almost unbearable pain where it was corroding.....all of this pain stopped when it went through.

The hole has been getting bigger.....seems like almost double the size since my first post which doesn't make sense.....

I was putting neosporin on it for a few days, but then read today that neomycin was bad for mucous membranes and whatnot....so I will be getting something else as an anitbiotic/bacterial.

This really really sucks.....:\

the hole is on your septum, correct? not the mucous membranes, cause they are way back there, doubt it would even be possible to see back there.

didn't you say you stopped doing the ketamine? if so, i don't see why the hole would continue to get bigger. that really sucks though. i'm actually glad i can't see mine cause i have mild hypochondria and would definitely blow it out of proportion.

Not that I'm desperately seeking any, but - is Ketamine common or easy to come by in Australia - more specifically; Melbourne?

I've heard of alot people using it, but not once have I been in direct contact with it.

Take a look at this search command

Also:
CONCLUSIONS: The prevalence of GHB and ketamine use in Australia appears to be quite low.

Taken from this publication: The epidemiology of GHB and ketamine use in an Australian household survey.

It's not such a simple question to ask the whole internet community, if your scope is all of Australia the above seems to be the case.
But if you start looking at microenvironments, friend networks or maybe a limited scene in your not-so-big town it could vary immensely depending on few people for access.
On larger scales this averages out and if you're into a wide scene you probably wouldn't ask this question because then you would see a bigger picture that presents an
accurate cross-section of Australia's prevalences.

That's the story as in what I know of this in general, but wait for a Melbourne guy or gal who has the mentioned scope and they could tell you about the specific prevalence
of a particular area.

Last edited:
Chrisina - I have stopped usage. I think it's possible the reason it got bigger was that the area around it was so weakened, when I blew my nose, and pick at it....it broke away:\

I haven't blown my nose hard at all the past 3 days, just dabbing whatever may run down, or just snorting and spitting. This morning I looked at it, and it looks good, well good for having a hole in my nose.....

There aren't any scabs around it, and it looks like the edges around it have or are healing. A sign of this may be the pain I used to get in the same spot it has eroded. I have been getting that pain the past 2 days. I think that is a good sign, even though it hurts.

After all of this, even if I wanted to use again, or cocaine, I realize that I can't, or atleast to any near extent to what I have done. When I decide to use again, it will be a treat, not a compulsive damage doing lifestyle.

As for later life, even if I have stopped, there may be horrible damage to my kidneys, bladder, and brain.....and whatever else it may effect. I'd very much like to live past 30.

Can I ask how much your I.M. keta-trips last?
Maybe I´m dosing too low now, 75mg, but I find that after 16 minutes (I checked) I´m back to my body... I still have lingering effects, but not the underground purple travels.
I remember about 8 years ago that my trips lasted way longer... but at that time I was doing more like 200-300mg I.M. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.