• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Can anybody give a comparison of dck and o-pce? I suspect dck to be more rougher. Is that the case? I only have experience with dck.

My experience has been that O-PCE is rougher than DCK, and colder. DCK is very intoxicating and sedating but it feels softer and more comfortable to me.

They both feel more stupefying than other dissociatives I've tried, but DCK is quite warm and sometimes quite euphoric. O-PCE reminded me a lot of high dose 3-MeO-PCP. Cold, clinical, and very dissociating, but without much content.

I've never enjoyed O-PCE the handful of times I tried it. I've had some good experiences with DCK, but it's hit or miss.

Ok I’ll stick to dck then, it’s a really useful dissociative. Good on it’s own but also no problems with combining it with other substances.

O-PCE is an open eyes hole. What a trip. What a fucking weird drug, considering its so chemically close to other aryls. Lower dosage make me feel like an android, while higher dosages it's always "bad" mind-bending trip which tells me to get out of this limbo and hole i've been stuck in life. I wish i could carry-over some of these sensations / feelings into the sobriety so i can actually make a change in my life.

Edit: to the person that wanted a comparison to DCK. It seems O-PCE is pretty much the same nasally or orally. While oral or nasal DCK is quite different to me. I always take it orally in order to hole. It's like an ambrosia which takes you to beautiful places.

Last edited:
I would like to make a correction. On saturday i took a big dose (30mg) intranasally, a step up from 25mg dose described in previous post, but 5mg isn't THAT much. I don't know what was the reason for high being different, other than fact i took 1cp-LSD the day before and there was a death of a family member involved. Either way i doubt how these 2 variables could affect the high to become a lot more closed eyes-holey, dreamy and a bit of CEV. It became a lot more similar to DCK, altho still distinct in it's own way. I also felt somekind of feminine (?drug?) presence which i do on DCK but i don't think it was the same one.

i had a strange ach sold as o-pce from the netherlands. it felt like an phenyl but somewhat like glue in the brain, a bit like the aminoalkylindoles but it was a dissociative. i suppose it wasnt an keton rather an oxime.

^ Interesting, cuz i thought about giving the O-PCE a go once again, but also from the NL...but now I'm unsure if I'm willing to take the risk?!

Thanks by the way!

Well....I made the infernal leap and tried an IM shot of 30mg last night and barely felt anything after zn hour.....so I plugged 30 more and bam worked like magic....very strange how different ROA's affect this class of drugs....rectal administration is SOOOOO much stronger and euphoric than any other.....no idea why???

Rectal admin was always the strongest for me for MXE, at least. Definitely stronger than IM, for some reason
I'm beginning to second guess myself and wonder if I put the wheel filter on backwards???
It looked like it should obviously go on one way but I was reading that wheel filters typically are meant for particles to move through it one way and not the other?
And I was very careful about how and where I made the injection exactly in the correct spot in the shoulder according to the diagram I downloaded....I do remember thinking godamn this needle seems longer than it should have to be but it was purchased from a medical supply store as a IM needle tip and I definitely slowly and carefully inserted it all.the way and very slowly plunged....it definitely gave me an alert but very little of that o-pce magic.
The rectal dose put straight into the hole....I actually HATE needles so that experiment won't be repeated especially with o-pce....it feels like a completely different drug depending on ROA.
Rectal is just absolutely next level and if you only do 1 single large dose and don't redose there is no crazy long lasting tail end ....you actually sober up pretty quickly .
However if you take even 1 redose after your initial hole, I've noticed strong lingering effects into the next day.
But 1 huge hole dose seems to rival any experience I've had on MXE...it's just thst the o-pce hole is very short like 30mins and you come out of it and start to rapidly return to baseline.
In this sense to me it's like the dmt of dissos....you take one massive dose, immediately are in o-pce land for half an hour then shot back to reality....I also don't find it terribly amnesiac unless I redose.
I can remember my holing experience on o-pce with great detail.
I feel like this doesn't get a lot of love because people are just not using the right way and for the wrong reasons... every other ROA has been pretty MEH....
And if you have plans to do anything other lay in bed and holing to crazy music then this I don't think is the disso for anyone who wants to do anything beyond that.

It's been quite a few years since my O-PCE trip, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was much colder and rational compared to MXE, and to be 100% honest, it was more visual than LSD. I did find it to be rather long lasting and manic on the comedown but I would def try it again.

For whatever reason, my interest in arylcyclohexamines has grown stronger over the years. Possibly because of the time I holed on MXIpr and lived in a torus field for like 10000 years.

My interest is growing steadily the more time passes by since I lastly did dabble around with an arylcyclic chemical...:devilish:

It's been quite a few years since my O-PCE trip, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was much colder and rational compared to MXE, and to be 100% honest, it was more visual than LSD. I did find it to be rather long lasting and manic on the comedown but I would def try it again.

For a dissociative, I find 2'-Oxo-PCE to seem notably similar to psilocin in its psychedelic qualities. Very visual although sometimes in weirder ways than psychedelics do.

I really enjoy 2'-Oxo-PCE. I take it late at night and stay up lost in the wonkiness until I get too tired and then wake up still feeling nice and loose the next day.

For whatever reason, my interest in arylcyclohexamines has grown stronger over the years. Possibly because of the time I holed on MXIpr and lived in a torus field for like 10000 years.

Sounds like a nice vacation.

So i got my hands on some proper o-pce and it seems a Bit more mellow than dck, which is a Bit rougher.
Have you tried plugging it yet???
It's like a completely different drug snorted vs rectal.admin.
Boofing it in a mil or 2 of distilled water (its CRAZY water soluble)
Will hit you like a freight train and have you holing strongly within 10mins....the hole this way only lasts about 30-45 mins but it's the most psychedelic disso I've ever experienced.....my holing experiences on o-pce have rivaled my strongest DMT trips by a large margin.

Yeah, rectal Administration. Tried it Three times so far. Real nice stuff, lowdose was good and i think Ive gone up to 25mg. Dont wanna really hole. I think Ill take 40mg Max with this stuff in one dose.

Yeah, rectal Administration. Tried it Three times so far. Real nice stuff, lowdose was good and i think Ive gone up to 25mg. Dont wanna really hole. I think Ill take 40mg Max with this stuff in one dose.
40mg is my standard holing dose....depending on your tolorance it will put you in the hole at that dose unless yiu have massive tolorance to dissos.
Just in case you DONT want to hole (which I think is what I aim for in every o-pce session) but be wary...40mg rectally is a POWERFUL dose for most.

Dont know but with dck i go up to 45mg and dont really hole. Also 3meo-pcp, Standart Dose is around 25mg and then i redose 2 times. No tolerance, its always this way. Dxm is more normal, I think 570mg was my highest.