• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Is not the best disso out there but totaly deserves to try it

For a novel disso user around 5mgs should have a good effect. Better take it in the morning or not too late as it will produce insomnia for a good 12 or more hours. Delicious insomnia where you are mentaly active enjoying inet or films, but unable to sleep if you have to work the next day

I got a free sample of this stuff with my final few orders of Etizolam before it gets banned, and I've been reading all these reports. I'm gonna go ahead and try a 1mg allergy test and then see how 5 mg goes. Sounds like it does exactly what I'm looking for, like a psychedelic coffee or something at low doses. Pretty pumped fam! I'll report back

So it's been about 2 hours and I started with ~1 mg insufflated dose waited for 5-10 minutes. Nothing going on at that point.

Did another 5 mg, walked around the block, took about 20 minutes to kind of feel it out. Still not really much going on, so I took the last bump for a total of about 11 mg at 45 mins in.

The total of 11 mg was insufflated in a total of about 45 mins. Not much happening until the 1.5 hr mark.

It really takes a long time to develop. It reminds me very distinctly of how 4-ACO-DMT takes quite a long time to actually hit. I have a lot of energy, things are very clear, I feel really good, and I can tell I have a little bit of cognitive euphoria and a little bit of mania coming on, because I feel like responding to YouTube videos in the comments section, which is something I try to abstain from because it just does no good for me.

Knowing that, I can stop myself before I start doing it. I cooked dinner, I've eaten and I'm about to go for another walk after my high protein low fat meal, and then I'm going to continue studying. I think this is a great ergogenic aid, however I feel like where it might be a little bit disadvantageous is taking it later in the day. I believe from my past experience with most dissociatives (and from reading other's experiences with this one) that this will almost certainly cause insomnia, and for that reason I'm very glad to have some etizolam on hand. Tonight is going to be a 2.5 mg night so that I can get to bed on time. The next time I touch this stuff it's going to be first thing in the morning, and I think I'm going to order more because it is quite pleasurable. I would love to grab some before the Dutch RC ban really takes hold.

I think it's advantages are the very tiny dose required to produce a very strong effect, I have yet to measure my blood pressure but that is going to be something I will do probably before my last meal of the day as to try to avoid obscuring the results by eating a large meal right before taking the blood pressure. I did take my blood pressure before dosing and it was 120 over 70 with a resting heart rate of 64 beats per minute. This is dragging on way too long, but I will report in detail at the end of the day when I'm there.

So far though, 10 out of 10. I love this s***. It delivered exactly what I was looking for, a boost in motivation and drive with minimal dissociation and a little bit of visual sparkle. Beautiful stuff.

I would imagine higher doses would be a lot more serious and way less of an ergogenic study aid.

Last edited:
Yeah higher doses are extremely dissociating and heavy, from what I understand from reports. I have yet to try a higher dose of it, because people often report it as rather cold and clinical and it doesn't sound up my alley. I have taken up to 7mg and found it quite dissociating even at that dose, personally. I didn't feel like I could do anything useful, I just sat around and watched TV at the time.

@Xorkoth, it's super nice to see you around. I'm transiently in and out of BL, getting my College on, but I still like to dabble in the dark arts here and there. Missed ya dude, I wish I had more online time to hang with my BL fam.

Checked the clock at at the 4 hr mark, the climax has definitely rolled over into the slow comedown. I went for a good long walk and listened to whatever YouTube stuff I was into, crossing the road required a little extra attention, but all in all manageable and enjoyable. I definitely feel like I'd want to keep to myself on this stuff and not be very social as to avoid embarrassing myself by being overly social and losing my filter as the euphoria sometimes does to me. I'd definitely avoid driving for the first 4 hrs, but after the peak, it's just a strange stimmy kind of ordeal. Quite nice still, I can feel everything clearly.

Getting up and moving makes the effect feel much more obvious, sort of like when on DXM. Seated, it hides, walking it wonks a little in a nice way.

Blood pressure is 112/66 RHR 66. Noice. Been working on getting that down consistently through lifestyle and diet. Nice to see that a little hedonism doesn't blast it super high or anything!

O-PCE is definitely stimulating, and has a stimulating and long tail to it, also.

I've recently decided that I do not like the nature of this chemical, as it keeps taking me to weird places - and not at high doses - just at low doses mixed with other substances. I'll likely retire this one.

Glad you're enjoying it, Working_Class

How high have you gone with it? I've only ever done 11 mg twice and it definitely has a bit of a "rough around the edges" feel. I bet overdoing it would not be very fun haha

I've gone up 25 mg with 2'-Oxo-PCE and it was one of my favorite dissociative experiences ever. It's highly psychedelic (especially for a dissociative, and somewhat in general) at that level for me, and feels somewhat comparable to an indole psychedelic specifically for me, in contrast to, for example, memantine, which also feels highly psychedelic for a dissociative for me, yet reminds me more of a phenethylamine psychedelic so far. My only real complaint is maybe perhaps in line with what @psy997 was saying, which is that it's... weird. It's not the most pleasant aesthetic, although it doesn't make me feel bad in the moment.

10 mg was my favorite alcohol replacement ever. I completely disagree with the idea that 2'-Oxo-PCE is cold personally, though I feel like I could understand why people would feel that way if they were rating it as relative to something like methoxetamine and were really craving something that was more like the latter, but that wasn't my concern. For me methoxetamine has this intense, stimulating high that is somewhat comparable to oxycodone, MDMA, 4-HO-MET, or 2C-C, while 2'-Oxo-PCE is much lighter in this way, and that's one of my favorite things about it, because without all that it feels super lucid and controlled by comparison, yet it still feels like being unbelievably and euphorically drunk except with greater body comfort and lasting for much longer (plus, there's already methoxetamine for the other stuff too when it's wanted). Methoxetamine has a component that feels like being drunk on alcohol to me too, but its other effects kind of take things in a more distinct direction for me, whereas 2'-Oxo-PCE feels more completely similar to just being at the perfect level of drunkenness for me, and still just different enough in a way that still makes it a lot better than that too.

I don't have either anymore but I miss them sometimes.

Thanks for the detailed response! I've been reading your trip reports for years and they're still some of the most detailed articles online. Jems of information :)

I found it (O-PCE) to feel fairly similar to the 4 subbed tryptamines in character, albeit more intoxicating and a fair bit more stimulating. It's claimed it's spot among my favorite low dose drugs in the collection, higher doses I'm looking forward to experiencing.

One of my next acquisitions will hopefully include 3-MEO-PCE. I've read lots about these but never given them a whirl yet. It's just about time.

How high have you gone with it? I've only ever done 11 mg twice and it definitely has a bit of a "rough around the edges" feel. I bet overdoing it would not be very fun haha
I can't remember how high I've gone with it as I haven't used anything more than low doses since 2017. I did experience some pretty out there states, though. They were profound, but they were also extremely busy and chaotic, and had strong potential for getting lost, or finding oneself in unwanted places.

Thanks for the detailed response! I've been reading your trip reports for years and they're still some of the most detailed articles online. Jems of information :)

I found it (O-PCE) to feel fairly similar to the 4 subbed tryptamines in character, albeit more intoxicating and a fair bit more stimulating. It's claimed it's spot among my favorite low dose drugs in the collection, higher doses I'm looking forward to experiencing.

One of my next acquisitions will hopefully include 3-MEO-PCE. I've read lots about these but never given them a whirl yet. It's just about time.

You're very welcome, and thank you too! I really appreciate you saying that. :) I try to make them thorough, and I have fun writing them.

Yep, that definitely agrees with my observations too. I also find methoxetamine similar to a 4-substituted tryptamine, which is why I included 4-HO-MET in that comparison above, but it is specifically similar to that more blatant or over-the-top euphoria for me like what 4-HO-MET as well as others like 4-HO-MiPT get into, whereas 2'-Oxo-PCE reminds me more of psilocybin mushrooms as well as 4-HO-DET, with the latter also being what I tend to use as a point of reference for comparing the weirdness of it. Both 2'-Oxo-PCE and 4-HO-DET are kind of creepy for me, getting into a bit more twisted of an area that is most often expected of psychedelic substances. I'd love to know what you think about the higher dosages when you try them, I think they're pretty interesting, though certainly powerful.

Good luck with the 3-MeO-PCE too! I've never taken it but I've heard a lot of good things.

O-PCE like a triptamine?

Interesting... to me it can´t be more different... It´s clearly a disso, not a 5-ht psych...

It´s clearly a disso, not a 5-ht psych...

That's equally true for me, but I personally find 5-HT2A receptor agonists and NMDA receptor antagonists to have a decent amount of overlap. I don't consider them interchangeable but I can easily compare and contrast them.

just scored some of this, looking forward to researching it next week when I have some time off.

I had some years ago (2017-ish) and I remember absolutely loving it.

will report back once I get a chance to give it a few trials

Last night I smoked 8 mg O-PCE which provided a little rush and comfortable dissociation. I am not all that great with the meth pipe yet though so this round was pretty inefficient. I followed it up with 14mg smoked an hour later and this was the sweet spot. I sunk into my chair and dissolved out into the world while listening to Mogwai. No sense of unity or wholeness, just pure obliteration. The hole lasted maybe 10-12 minutes before giving way to a gentler dissociation. Unfortunately, I decided to push it and smoked 22mg another hour later. While the hole was exquisite, the next two hours just felt like I was brain-damaged. Not all that fun of a time and reminded me of other times snorting high dosages of O-PCE. I think that medium dose was perfect and in the future will stick to a single 14-15mg dose.

why is it that O-PCE is one of the main dissos that people can instantly tell we are on?

like I can sometimes sneak some 3-HO-PCP by my significant other, but if i mix in even a speck of OPCE she instantly knows.

is there anyway to hide this?

It's because it's really strong and dissociating. It makes you intoxicated, speech is changed, movement is changed. So no, it's gonna be obvious.