• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I've seen a listing for a gram of the powder for about a 100 bucks, which is a good deal. I worry that it may be a scam though, as the vendor also lists DOB, a scheduled substance. I've seen gargantuan quantities being sold for around the 500 dollar plus range. It's honestly really hard to pinpoint what's real and what's fake. I like DOM and hear pretty commonly that DOC is just a better compound, but procuring it is a bit difficult. Vendors selling pills and tabs are doing markups of exponential percentages. Also they still do innacurate doses.
I'll keep an eye out for better listings, but as it is right now, a weeks wages isn't worth 1000 lifetimes use of this substance lol. Well maybe it is, but I won't be able to use it all.

Big sad. I suspect they may be underdosed or unevenly laid. 2mg should be a good starting dose. Your experience sounds like what I would experience from a sub 1mg dose.

I've had the same experience with DOC pills from a popular DN vendor, even took two which should have been 4mg total but didn't really come up. It did keep me up for 24 hours though.

A very annoying drug to have an under dose with as well, considering it's long duration.

Hopefully I can get my hands on some powder one day. Have seen DOB powder for sale but I don't think it will deliver quite what I'm hoping for from DOC.

I've had the same experience with DOC pills from a popular DN vendor, even took two which should have been 4mg total but didn't really come up. It did keep me up for 24 hours though.

A very annoying drug to have an under dose with as well, considering it's long duration.

Hopefully I can get my hands on some powder one day. Have seen DOB powder for sale but I don't think it will deliver quite what I'm hoping for from DOC.
I bought DOB powder and it turned out it was DOC.

Don't underestimate DOB, it's stronger in every way and can be extremely pleasuring. You'll find some glowing reports on Erowid.

I've seen a listing for a gram of the powder for about a 100 bucks, which is a good deal. I worry that it may be a scam though, as the vendor also lists DOB, a scheduled substance. I've seen gargantuan quantities being sold for around the 500 dollar plus range. It's honestly really hard to pinpoint what's real and what's fake. I like DOM and hear pretty commonly that DOC is just a better compound, but procuring it is a bit difficult. Vendors selling pills and tabs are doing markups of exponential percentages. Also they still do innacurate doses.
I'll keep an eye out for better listings, but as it is right now, a weeks wages isn't worth 1000 lifetimes use of this substance lol. Well maybe it is, but I won't be able to use it all.

If they're clear net and listing DOB, I would suspect a scam. If it's not clearnet... then DOB is currently available so it could be real.

A bit of (at least temporary) good news today regarding the DEA’s plan to include DOC and DOI into Schedule I of the CSA (per Marijuana Moment):

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is again retreating on a proposed ban on psychedelic compounds that scientists say have research value.
In April, the agency published a notice of its intent to place the hallucinogens DOI and DOC in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), which would strictly criminalize the compounds and create significant research barriers for investigators interested in studying their therapeutic potential.
But after the company Panacea Plant Sciences and researchers from Emory University challenged the scheduling action, DEA has now decided not to defend the planned prohibition. Instead, it announced on Friday that it is withdrawing the proposal altogether.
The notice, which is set to be formally published in the Federal Register on Monday, doesn’t give a specific reason for rescinding the ban of the two phenethylamine hallucinogens. But this marks another win for scientific community, coming just one month after DEA abandoned separate plans to place five tryptamine psychedelics in Schedule I.
[link to story: https://www.marijuanamoment.net/dea...edelics-after-being-challenged-by-scientists/]

Didn‘t even realize that the DEA had announced their intention to schedule these two until I read the article linked above, much to my chagrin. Maybe this was covered earlier in this thread somewhere, and if so, my apologies! But, if not, figured it’d be of interest to some here on BL. Regardless, this decision could ultimately be only be a temporary reprieve, but still, it isn‘t often the Agency backs down at all, so—especially in light of the recent tryptamine U-turn, and the DEA about-face on kratom—it is something. Keep up the good work, y’all!

P.S., I’m including a direct link below to the decision to rescind the proposal:
https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2022-18729.pdf

Last edited:
The number of people that regularly intentionally use DOC and DOI can probably be counted on two hands, yet the DEA will gladly ban it out of existence. I saw this silly motion a few weeks ago and am incredibly happy to see it gone. If they ban DOC people will just move onto DOPR or ZDCM-04.

I don't know why DOPr hasn't been made more often, just a couple of times to my knowledge, has it been offered. It's absolutely fantastic. Though the duration is insane. That's probably why, actually.

The number of people that regularly intentionally use DOC and DOI can probably be counted on two hands, yet the DEA will gladly ban it out of existence. I saw this silly motion a few weeks ago and am incredibly happy to see it gone. If they ban DOC people will just move onto DOPR or ZDCM-04.
I doubt its that few, obviously there is a demand since its been available for many years.
But i agree its a niche market.

I’m trying to upload to the forum, but I’ve never done that before so not sure how to convert it to a url. I’m working out it, but by description alone they are moderately sized off white blotters that says DOC 2mg on each tab and part of the bottom sheet has the actual molecule printed on. I see a carbon double bound of the benzene ring and part of another carbon bond that extends towards where I believe the primary amine bond would be if The whole sheet were intact.

I uploaded the link not sure if it’s visible. I ate the double bond part so it’s not there any more

I believe that I have the same/similar tabs.
Fingers crossed that mine aren't bunk, since mass spectrometry testing did indicate the presence of DOC.

In this hemisphere it's already summer, which means festival season :D
Muy favorite festival Is three weeks from now, and I'm thinking of taking DOC.

You totally should DOC is the best drug for a festival probably, either that or aMT. If its multiple days you should do both of them if you got um. The last festival i went to i brought 2C-D and 2C-C with me which was the dumbest shit ever in retrospect. Why on earth choose two drugs with such short durations, it left me soberish for large portions of the day cuz i dont drink alcohol like everyone else.

On a sidenote im gonna be getting some DOB this year and this time it is actually gonna be DOB. Last time we got fooled by that fucker misrepresenting DOC, it was a great batch of that stuff but he charged my friend much more money than he should have for DOC with his switcharoo. This is why you always need to be honest RC vendor, when you lie to the scene its very bad karma.

Has anyone tried combining DOC with dissociatives? What disso you used and how was your experience? My SO and I love combining psychedelics with dissociatives, but have only tried DOC on its own. The name confusion of DOC (with drug of choice) doesn't really help with search results...

We're trying to choose between K, DCK, 2F-DCK, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP.

I generally love how 3-MeO-PCP combines with stimulating psychedelics, like moxy, having a manic euphoria with electric feeling across the body. But with the DOC's case, I'm afraid of "manic fun" turning into a full blown psychosis... Given that, I'm disinclined to combine with 3-MeO-PCE/PCP. I'm also wondering if DOC's stimulation may not combine well with stimulating dissos, like DCK or 2F-DCK. I guess that's leaving me with K or 3-HO-PCP?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried combining DOC with dissociatives? What disso you used and how was your experience? My SO and I love combining psychedelics with dissociatives, but have only tried DOC on its own. The name confusion of DOC (with drug of choice) doesn't really help with search results...

We're trying to choose between K, DCK, 2F-DCK, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP.

I generally love how 3-MeO-PCP combines with stimulating psychedelics, like moxy, having a manic euphoria with electric feeling across the body. But with the DOC's case, I'm afraid of "manic fun" turning into a full blown psychosis... Given that, I'm disinclined to combine with 3-MeO-PCE/PCP. I'm also wondering if DOC's stimulation may not combine well with stimulating dissos, like DCK or 2F-DCK. I guess that's leaving me with K or 3-HO-PCP?
I only do DOC with a good stash of ket or nitrous available.
Partily because the duration makes me have something to distract myself with.
And also because the synergy is profound.

What set& setting do you prefer for doc?
Ive only done doses at +2mg a handfull times.
I think ive done 2-3doses just chilling at home with a load of ket and nitrous to keep me busy.
While def a fun time i dont recall much of those trips.

My best trips with doc was at a small private rave party.
It was at a scout cabin where a crew used like 1/4th of their 20kw rig inside a small Cabin.
It was a 48h party with a few hours of silence during the days.
I also had a tent outside of the party and everyone there could just take beers or snacks free from the kitchen.
So it was a perfect place to drop 2,5mg doc and just cruise around and have a good time.
Still with the duration i want to have alot nitrous and ket with doc.

Im thinking next summer to go camping somewhere and take a dose.
If im alone i wont do ket in the forest, but with some friends it could be a good time.

What set& setting do you prefer for doc?
Outdoor, daytime, in private or sparsely populated settings. This last time we rented a house with a pool and a hot tub. Watch the CEVs while sunbathing, listen to music, swim, have sex, prep some food (surprisingly fun to eat), a little board gaming, more sex, stargazing, watch a movie etc.

I started with ~3.25 mg DOC, added 75ug 1p-LSD @+5 hrs, and added 14mg 3-MeO-PCP along with some weed @+10 hrs. I had very little body load all throughout (attributing to hot tub), but did have diarrhea a few hrs into it. It was super clear headed, and unfortunately with little OEVs. The CEVs were rather rich though.

Next time, I'll consider adding a more visual trypt (e.g. 4-AcO-MET) to enrichen the OEVs. I also was basking on the lucidity of the trip, but the disso + weed ramping up the visuals were quite enjoyable, so I may also add the disso 2-3 hrs earlier. I've forgotten about my vitamin C regimen to speed up the elimination of amps, since I had mistakenly thought I was baseline at 16 hrs (but little did I know that I would be super awake when I laid down). I recommend everyone to read up on how urine pH impacts elimination of amphetamines (and other substances that are eliminated via kidney unmetabolized), to influence the duration of the experiences.

2 weeks ago I took 2,2mg DOC at a massive rave. Started Saturday at 5h30pm. Supplemented with 25mg 2c-d at T+6h and started smoking weed at T+7h.
Great mood, social, endless energy for dancing, clear head, nice visuals, ... .

Fell asleep for 1,5hours at t+16h. Just took it easy day after, lots of water and food.
Monday perfectly ok, although a bit tired,
Tuesday back into exercise.

What a great substance.

Yep, DOC is fantastic, isn't it? :) Perfect for a rave or festival or anything like that. The only negative things about DOC involve if you take it and try to sit around the house. Then the bodyload becomes a bit too much. But if you're active and doing stuff, it's very comfortable the whole time. And its social nature makes it easy to be around other people and socialize. In fact the plateau of DOC, post-peak, involves the desire to talk deeply about any and all topics, every time, for me. Talking becomes the primary aim.

Yep, DOC is fantastic, isn't it? :) Perfect for a rave or festival or anything like that. The only negative things about DOC involve if you take it and try to sit around the house. Then the bodyload becomes a bit too much. But if you're active and doing stuff, it's very comfortable the whole time. And its social nature makes it easy to be around other people and socialize. In fact the plateau of DOC, post-peak, involves the desire to talk deeply about any and all topics, every time, for me. Talking becomes the primary aim.
Well said. You have to be active on this indeed. Hiking, dancing, ... . And indeed its so social. Moreso than MDMA imo. Well maybe not "more" but definitely leaning more to real talking instead of the regular "hey I love you !" during parties.
I have a shirt with "tavisupleba" ('freedom' in Georgian writing) which I regularly wear during raves and when people ask me about it I explain how I love the country and its people. I just want to start a conversation about what freedom means to people but no one wants to go deep at a rave ;).