• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Todays the day. I’m gonna finally schedule an appointment with the DOC. I have 2 mg blotter tabs. Seeing how it’s my first time experimenting with this little guy I’m going to start with 2 mg. That should provide a fairly full experience correct?

Todays the day. I’m gonna finally schedule an appointment with the DOC. I have 2 mg blotter tabs. Seeing how it’s my first time experimenting with this little guy I’m going to start with 2 mg. That should provide a fairly full experience correct?

That is my go-to dose and have taken it in that amount like maybe thirty times if not more, and every single time I had a blast. It's really great in lighter doses too like 500ug-1mg range is great for days when you are on little sleep and need a pick me up that adds a little sparkle to your day. Your gonna have a really good time on that dose and it will be great introduction to this chem.

I've gone way higher too like 5mgs on it's own which is a real beast of a dose. The come-up from that is wild and it hits me fast like in 40mins and I know that I'm in for hell of a ride, it keeps building and building. The world starts to swirl and I have this incredible energy flowing thru me, I like to go for walks at this point with my headphones on and I will chat it up on Bluelight with the Fam. The peaks just beautiful very euphoric and with intricate fast moving visuals, and this stuff lasts forever man.

Which is why it's best to start lower and see how you react to it, I've given people 2mgs before and they had a bad time. Once this dude freaked out and he punched someone in the face. I'd dosed him when he sold me Heroin and I got a call a few hours later from the friend he attacked and they said dude was on a rampage. Personally I think he was off his rocker to begin with. He got mad when he couldn't shoot up because of the vasoconstriction and his veins being small. Telling this story just to let you know to be careful giving this one out it's really only for people very experienced with psychedelic drugs.

Told me he loved acid and used to trip all the time, after that night I never gave anyone DOC again cuz it's deff a wild card. I have like 30mgs right now in solution that I plan on keeping for years especially if I don't scoop up anymore. My friend told me he found some tho and I might pick up more soon when I have the extra scratch. But yeah I love this stuff it's a gem, one of my favorite drugs ever. I like all the DOx I've tried and react well to them. I've had DOiP, DOF, DOC and DOPr, they were all fantastic, might be able to get my hands on some DOM that would be epic, I've been fascinated by that chem for years.

Yeah I’m excited to give it a go. How long is the come up usually? I’m thinking of going out to grab a bite to eat, drop it at the restaurant and then quickly run to the grocery store to pick a few things up. Should be back home in less than an hour.

I’m also gonna take some lyrica to help combat the anxiety and uncomfortableness associated with the come up. Benzos are on standby.

Yeah I’m excited to give it a go. How long is the come up usually? I’m thinking of going out to grab a bite to eat, drop it at the restaurant and then quickly run to the grocery store to pick a few things up. Should be back home in less than an hour.

I’m also gonna take some lyrica to help combat the anxiety and uncomfortableness associated with the come up. Benzos are on standby.
Plenty of time man, you might feel it pretty fast (within minutes) but it will climb quite slowly. (I realize it's been an hour since this post)
I don't experience much anxiety and uncomfortableness with DOC on the come up, not in comparison to other psychedelics, ymmv.

At the restaurant. I wanted to drop by now due to its duration, but my girlfriend is being “apprehensive” and wants to wait. Regardless I think we’re in for a long day/night.
There's always time, you will manage somehow.
Remember that if the stimulation or bodyload gets a little rough inside, there's always the outside to the rescue!

I don’t know. I’m about 3 hours in and am feeling very little activity. Either this is the slowest creep up or the stuff is bunk, but it had good reviews so I’m not sure what’s going on.

You should deff be feeling something at this point with 2mgs that doesn't sound right. Just wait it out and see, next time try a little more if this dose isn't working. Maybe you should send some in to get tested somewhere if that is an option?

Sorry that it isn't working out so far, it really is a special drug when it's proper DOC.

Yeah man not sure what’s up. Thinking of taking half a tab of lsd. Do they combine well?

Like I definitely feel something, but it’s very mild so I’m thinking a half a tab might amp the process up a bit.

Fuck it. Taking half a tab. All I’m getting is mild visual distortions and some weird body load.

Took a whole tab. Let’s see what happens shall we.

Now we are getting somewhere….

I think the doc was weak thus didn’t exert that much in terms of effects. The addition of lsd seemed to spice things up a bit.

Well seems the acid is the only thing that did anything. Super bummed the doc was a dud, but had some fun with some nitrous and the lsd.

For some reason my last few trips have involved very little visuals. I don’t seem to get the intricate, complex, fractal imagery I often got in the past. Fortunately I had some extraordinary experiences with the addition nitrous. Insane visual, tracers that slowly dissolved in my view. Feelings of traveling forward in time and then going back in the past

Last edited:
Yeah man not sure what’s up. Thinking of taking half a tab of lsd. Do they combine well?

Like I definitely feel something, but it’s very mild so I’m thinking a half a tab might amp the process up a bit.

Fuck it. Taking half a tab. All I’m getting is mild visual distortions and some weird body load.

Took a whole tab. Let’s see what happens shall we.

Now we are getting somewhere….

I think the doc was weak thus didn’t exert that much in terms of effects. The addition of lsd seemed to spice things up a bit.

Well seems the acid is the only thing that did anything. Super bummed the doc was a dud, but had some fun with some nitrous and the lsd.

For some reason my last few trips have involved very little visuals. I don’t seem to get the intricate, complex, fractal imagery I often got in the past. Fortunately I had some extraordinary experiences with the addition nitrous. Insane visual, tracers that slowly dissolved in my view. Feelings of traveling forward in time and then going back in the past

What was the blotter print on the DOC?

What was the blotter print on the DOC?
I’m trying to upload to the forum, but I’ve never done that before so not sure how to convert it to a url. I’m working out it, but by description alone they are moderately sized off white blotters that says DOC 2mg on each tab and part of the bottom sheet has the actual molecule printed on. I see a carbon double bound of the benzene ring and part of another carbon bond that extends towards where I believe the primary amine bond would be if The whole sheet were intact.

I uploaded the link not sure if it’s visible. I ate the double bond part so it’s not there any more

The blotters tasted bitter, but Besides som minor body load sensations and nearly imperceptible visual distortions nothing happened. The addition of lsd at the 4 hour mark felt like it was perhaps 1.5x stronger than what it would feel like if I had taken it alone.

Not sure why they were weak. I bought them a year ago before a certain site got shut down and the vendor received a good amount of positive remarks.

Made a rookie mistake of licking the remnants of an old powdered etizolam bag to get some sleep last night and nearly blacked out. Thought max there’d be 6 mg in the bag, but must have been far more as I didn’t wake up til 230pm the next day. Sure This will do wonders for trying to continue my benzo taper.

Last edited:
The blotters tasted bitter, but Besides som minor body load sensations and nearly imperceptible visual distortions nothing happened. The addition of lsd at the 4 hour mark felt like it was perhaps 1.5x stronger than what it would feel like if I had taken it alone.

Not sure why they were weak. I bought them a year ago before a certain site got shut down and the vendor received a good amount of positive remarks.

Made a rookie mistake of licking the remnants of an old powdered etizolam bag to get some sleep last night and nearly blacked out. Thought max there’d be 6 mg in the bag, but must have been far more as I didn’t wake up til 230pm the next day. Sure This will do wonders for trying to continue my benzo taper.
I'm fairly certain i have those same blotters (same font, same letters and numbers, same bleeding of the ink, also had part of the chemical structure but a different part). i took 3mg and had a weaker than expected trip, except I appear to be a hardhead so i was expecting to have a weaker than expected trip. now im wondering if they were underdosed.

I'm fairly certain i have those same blotters (same font, same letters and numbers, same bleeding of the ink, also had part of the chemical structure but a different part). i took 3mg and had a weaker than expected trip, except I appear to be a hardhead so i was expecting to have a weaker than expected trip. now im wondering if they were underdosed.
Ah so it appears I’m not the only one. I’m also a bit of a hard head, but my girlfriend is most definitely not. She experienced some body tension and that’s about where it stopped as well. I bet if I took 2-3 tabs nothing notable would have occurred.

Ugh so pissed it was bunk. I really had some high expectations for this compound. Least I had a couple tabs of good lsd so the night wasn’t a complete loss.

Now I want to try to place another order from a different source.

Damn bro I was actually planning on getting some blotters soon that are the same print from a vendor, they say DOC and 2mg on them I was told. That is really unfortunate because it is a good deal and now I'm thinking I should just invest the money in a sheet of LSD instead. I've already got a vial with 30mgs of DOC in it so it's not like I don't have any at all. Just really wanted to stock up cuz it's one of my favorite drugs. Suppose I will have to wait until more powder becomes available eventually, I'm sure it will.

Actually heard there is some DOB powder available which I'm honestly even more interested in cuz the last batch I had turned out to be DOC, very high quality but not the DOB I hoped it would be. If I could get my hands on a nest egg of both of those I'd be quite the happy camper indeed...

Ah so it appears I’m not the only one. I’m also a bit of a hard head, but my girlfriend is most definitely not. She experienced some body tension and that’s about where it stopped as well. I bet if I took 2-3 tabs nothing notable would have occurred.

Ugh so pissed it was bunk. I really had some high expectations for this compound. Least I had a couple tabs of good lsd so the night wasn’t a complete loss.

Now I want to try to place another order from a different source.
really glad to hear this so I can be cautious in the future if I get a different batch. I tested it with 6 reagents and the color changes were all what they should be, so it probably is DOC

I found another source offering 2mg tabs laid on different looking paper, but am hesitant due to its low price and the fact that the vendor name sounds vaguely similar.

I guess I’ll just get some lsd to be safe.

really glad to hear this so I can be cautious in the future if I get a different batch. I tested it with 6 reagents and the color changes were all what they should be, so it probably is DOC

Yes it probably is, but not 2mg most likely.