View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
aluminum foil and a straw... vaporize that stuff and suck it down.
a regular bowl with some tobacco ash will do the trick too.

are you familiar with smoking DMT?? Do you need any advice in that department?

I smoked it on top of peppermint and it was quite a nice smoke indeed. Most herbal tea blends for colds and respiratory stuff have tastes good to me.

yes im a total newbie to smoking dmt..only done it once..just picked up half a gram so i figured id come here..

i wasnt talkin about smoking dmt with other drugs..theres no need for that..just something to pack the bowl with...like parsley, or basil..im outta weed...all i have is a bowl..

got no idea what "the Machine" is...so enlighten me

I use cheap brass pipe screens (plumbing)... Not worth it to use glass ones IMO... You're just trying to hold the leaf solid and the leaf will prevent the melted crystal from sliding down the bowl. I've heard a lot of mixed results on lightbulb vaps and DMT for whatever reason...

Parsley will do nicely.

I've had success with just stuffing a bit of chore boy into the bowl on my bong. Its not the best method, but it works -- use tweezers to remove the chore boy when you're done.

I normally use a lightbulb vapo. Works fine by me.

I can second Mullein as fine thing to smoke, though I have never smoked it with dmt. Mostly just lavender actually. It's very pleasant that way. I'm sure mullein would work for your purposes.

I use a vapo I made from a small pill bottle and a syringe. The glass is a bit thicker than a lightbulb so it takes a while longer to heat up, but it works fine.

I've almost always used pot to smoke my dmt with, just seems to be the most efficient method to me, although I have never used "the machine" due to the fact that I have no idea what it is (if someone coudl tell me or link me to a resourse in which i could find out it woudl be much apreciated) I have also tried freebasing, although i find it takes much longer to smoke this way.

When using a lightbulb vap for DMT, can you vapourise all of it and let the vapour sit in their till its all vapourised, or does it lose potency if you leave the vapour for a bit, cause I heard you have to take the hit immediately?

moar dmt, pack that bowl tight=D

i usually pace it on a little bit of marijuana shake then throw some more shake on top so the flame isn't hitting it directly

When using a lightbulb vap for DMT, can you vapourise all of it and let the vapour sit in their till its all vapourised, or does it lose potency if you leave the vapour for a bit, cause I heard you have to take the hit immediately?

Preheat it on a heating pad or radiator like I do with my bong. The vapor won't quickly stick to the walls of the pipe if the chamber is hot.

i've used just regular tea as a base and put some dmt on it, and a sprinkle of more tea on top of that to good effect. other than that, lightbulbs or freebase pipes work well

Hey, ive read through some of this and didn't find my answer. I'm just assuming this would work and do not want to make a thread for this stupid question.

I ordered 4 ounces of Syrian rue seeds.

If i put 100mg of dmt in one capsule and take 10 grams of grinded seeds in a couple other capsules and wait 30 minutes before taking the mnt this will work for the oral dmt experience right?

Ive already ordered it and would like too use it. Is the dmt dose too high? I want it too be kinda mellow, like the smoked dmt effects after a couple of good hits.

Also is the oral experience like the smoked experience but just lasts longer?

I'm not sure about the DMT dose, but you won't need that much Syrian Rue, 4 or 5g would be fine and many people experience nausea from that level or higher.

Oral DMT is nothing like smoked.

I'm not sure about the DMT dose, but you won't need that much Syrian Rue, 4 or 5g would be fine and many people experience nausea from that level or higher.

Really, visuals and everything are that different? I was just guessing that much since that is how much i have read to use when making ayahuasca

A halfway house is IM DMT. It still has the 'hyperreality' effect of smoked DMT, but without as much 'what the fuck' as smoking DMT produces. It's a very nice halfway house and doesn't involve a lungful of burning plastic fumes!

You get used to the taste of DMT very quickly... the first few times it's awful, but then you don't even notice it, and eventually you come to savor that plasticky taste :)

I've loved the taste and aroma of DMT ever since I first sampled the nectar. It's one of the nicest smells imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.