View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that extracting using the FASA method isnt as effective as an STB tek. Your yeilds will be much lower.

i suspect that stb pulls a lot of junk you wouldn't get with other extraction methods. often you hear of people archieving much more than the literature reports with stb. a friend gets snow white crystals with acid/base without recrystallisation like i've never seen after an stb extraction. fasa and acid/base are more sophisticated methods for having less impurities. maybe with decent recrystallisation you'd get a comparable yields with all three methods?

marijuana is important for me to smoke when I smoke DMT...I like DMT just alone...but I prefer marijuana + DMT

the residue will largely be unnoticed as DMT is quite powerful.

Usually when I smoke DMT I place it on top of some fresh herb and slowly liquidize it into the herb, ever so carefully moving the flame closer and closer (until the DMT begins vaporizing). I take a full hit of the DMT, hold it in, exhale, then take a hotter hit of the marijuana +DMT residue...the second hit is always more marijuana (but still a good amount of DMT). It works very nicely for me.

100% Agreed.

hmmm,

stb is great imo use xylene and it comes out smellin like fruit! evil fruit!

she gets

she gets

she gets hiiigghhhhh

I think John Keats' "Ode on a Grecian Urn" would just as well fit the name "Ode on an Elysian Spice" if you catch my drift :)

I'll leave this one open, as we do not need two threads on the subject and this one's got a little bit more information in it. I'd love to hear whether anyone has personal experience with this.

Has anyone tried this yet? And do you think that is may also work with a Phalaris aquatica var plant too?

I tried this with both types of grass. With the Aquatica I evaporated the little bit of liquid I had, dissolved it in alcohol until evaporated and kept dissolving over and over. One time I let it dry up and it had mold after some days. (don't smoke mold...yada yada you all know) So I tried it a few times again with alcohol. I didn't let it sit so it couldn't mold up. Then I took a few hits after it dried.

Nothing but a mild afterglow type of effect. Not placebo but not strong and was like the tail end of a mushroom trip after all that work.

My wheatgrass juicer still collects dust. I'm interested in others experience. This was over 10 years ago. I was too excited after that Jim Dekorne book but it didn't pan out. Neither did the extraction tried although that was due to a process screw up. I've come to realize extracting DMT takes hard work and it's not as easy as cutting your grass and throwing it in a pipe.

Last edited:
Not sure why but this just dosnt seem like it would work, from reading MANY other teks you would need something to pull the alkolid out of the Mimosa Root bark like lighter fluid or naptha.

They aren't even talking about mimosa hostilis, dude.

they are talking about DMT-bearing grasses

somebody please try

I'd love to smoke some green paste instead of having to fuss with chemicals.

even if a toke or two was sub-breakthrough it would still interest me a lot since the majority of the time I am not looking to fully breakthrough when I use DMT.

Ooops, I fucked up- the conversation you guys are having is located at the start of the thread now- eek :D Slleepy swilow shouldn't wield modsticks....

DMT - unbelievable unreal, and nothing less than extraordinary

I've tried DMT a good few times now...and I have to say that it is the most beautiful thing your brain can ever experience. The colours are just unreal...and the patterns and geometric shapes...wow. I never actually thought that these sorts of shapes and colours could actually exist. It is overwhelmingly powerful...but absolutely beautiful.

What's especially interesting is the fact that it is an endogenous compound, produced within ourselves and used at certain parts of the brain (notably the Trace Amine Associated Receptors - TAARS) and certain studies (which are few and far between) hint that it plays a role in the normal collection and perception of reality in an everyday setting.

Honestly...words can't even describe the depth of beauty in this compound!

Beautiful.

^Have a look in ADD, theres a topic re: DMT as a sigma 1 ligand. Rather interesting.

Never had ayahuasca...always had extracted, pure DMT. Going to try a snuff of the stuff next weekend, and very soon i'll mix with an MAOI!

Hey!
I might have a good idea, what about using perlite for effective vaporisation?

Perlite is a mineral I use for growing mushrooms, it's inert and porous like a sonofabitch with a huge surface. It is used to absord water in order to release it to the air over the course of like a month.
What if you were to ground it up just a little, put it on a pyrex dish,sprinkle DMT on it, heat the pyrex with a lighter until the DMT melts into the perlite.
Then put it in your preferred smoking device and carefully vaporise it!
It should benefit from the same pro's The Machine has to offer dunnit?

I just thought of using perlite for less sticky use of hash oil in situation where you need practicality, it should work very well for DMT

let me know what you think!

Id have to say that DMT is one of the most amazing substances ive ever encountered. The color's it produced were outstanding. I felt as if Id stepped inside of a rainbow :D

It's one of my favorite psychedelic's now right underneath LSD. DMT is something special , and should be treated with great respect. Id love to try an IM route of administration one day having only tried smoking it. But from my limited experience smoking it is extremely effective =D

- Charlie

DMT does require respect, it's not a substance you can do just for kicks IMO. It's a heavy-duty psychedelic. Although sometimes I'm not sure if it's a psychedelic, a deliriant, a dissociative or WHAT. Maybe a bit all of them.

^ imo it IS a substance you can do just for kicks...its one of the most recreational psychedelics there is! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.