View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMT has been an elusive beautiful beast for me. Not that I've ever had any problem Having DMT, the experience...like you said..have varied so much that I'm usually taken by surprise with what kind of experience I have. For like 3 months when I first started trying DMT (smoked) I was not able to get hardly anything more than a body high and brightening of colors, then Randomly I dropped away from this world and into the tree spirit realm.

Oral DMT is definitely the best though. No other psychedelic experience has brought so much pure experience and broken my reality so far as oral DMT does. Fuckin epic is what it is. And it gives you what kind experience it Wants to.

hawaii_crystal_meth.jpg

Something a bit like that. ^^^ Tried twice tonight. 35mg & 50mg about an hour or so apart. Neither did all that much beyond a minute of weirdness. But I've never used one of these before so i think that's the problem.

Make "The Machine" -- the particular configuration of the machine, and the physics of how it works (trapping the liquified deams in the steel wool and then forcing the vapor into a hollow cylindrical chamber, then into your lungs), makes it hard not to "break through." :)

Just a perfect deamster-smoking device. :) <3

NSFW:
67822d1195320961-dmt-pipe-83484machine.jpg

Honestly though you can stuff some steel/copper wool into the stem of a bong and it work just as good (better imo).

^Strange, I've tried the standard crack-pipe (which is just a straight glass tube, quite similar to a bong stem) and it was much harsher than the machine. I was always under the impression that the increased volume in the body of the Hennessy bottle had something to do with mitigating the harshness of the smoke. Its almost like a fog rather than the acrid smoke I get from other methods.

Although its also very possible that something about the shape of the machine just incidentally allows me to more efficiently vaporize the deams without burning. I can say, though, that I have noticed a distinct difference with the machine vs. a crack pipe.

Just IME. :) <3

Lol, well yes you put the stem into the actual bong and use it as a bong...was just trying to be clear where the screen goes.

I always wanted to make a machine but never got around to. Sometimes I do wonder though if it would be worth it but I've smoked grams on top of grams of dmt so I'm pretty good at smoking it generally out of most things.

pharmahuasca vs. ayahuasca?

LunarSylph and others, do you find that moclobemide + DMT is anything less than the full ayahuasca brew?
Some people say that something is lost, when you extract, and again when you substitute natural MAOIs for pharms... do you think these people are just manifesting the idea they have about natural form being better? Or is there a side to it that has nothing to do with how you perceive your method of administration do you think...?

Oh and by the way I definitely agree on the novelty not going away with DMT! The intake is not always as effective but generally everytime the experience is just as unbelievable. Like it inherently shows you things that are impossible, stunning by definition.

LunarSylph and others, do you find that moclobemide + DMT is anything less than the full ayahuasca brew?
Some people say that something is lost, when you extract, and again when you substitute natural MAOIs for pharms... do you think these people are just manifesting the idea they have about natural form being better? Or is there a side to it that has nothing to do with how you perceive your method of administration do you think...?

Oh and by the way I definitely agree on the novelty not going away with DMT! The intake is not always as effective but generally everytime the experience is just as unbelievable. Like it inherently shows you things that are impossible, stunning by definition.

I've only had maybe 2 experiences using whole plant material (it was syrian rue+mimosa so not even true Ayahuasca), but many many many pharmahuasca eperiences(using the moclo+crystal). I've had so many of the pharmahuasca mainly because after the first one, I immediately knew I preferred it.

I Still get the purge though, but the overall nausea present in the trip is far far less and I feel like theres a certain crystal clear quality added to the experience when not using raw material.

So imo I don't think there is anything lost, though I believe everything in the universe is natural so I don't see using highly purified ingredients as any less a spiritual and nature-y way to go about things.

I have come to really like Low dose DMT over the past couple of days....

Generally we were loading like 50-100mg into a bowl and smoking it on cannabis for a medium. When we had 100mg in it, one person would hit it as many times as they could manage and then the next couple people to hit it would get enough to trip pretty substantially off whatever was left.

Its a wonderful day so i decided to put like 20mg into the pipe and smoke it.

I've only had maybe 2 experiences using whole plant material (it was syrian rue+mimosa so not even true Ayahuasca), but many many many pharmahuasca eperiences(using the moclo+crystal). I've had so many of the pharmahuasca mainly because after the first one, I immediately knew I preferred it.

I Still get the purge though, but the overall nausea present in the trip is far far less and I feel like theres a certain crystal clear quality added to the experience when not using raw material.

So imo I don't think there is anything lost, though I believe everything in the universe is natural so I don't see using highly purified ingredients as any less a spiritual and nature-y way to go about things.

Same here, except I only used to have to purge when drinking the, as I came to call it, "Ayahuascan Death Vine" tea. Namely due to the taste and guaranteed physical discomfort at the begining ;)

Moclo + crystal has never given me stomach discomfort. Rather, there is no way to be more comfortable in my book than to have pharmahuasca finally hanging out in your belly after you worked hard to prepare it like a monk growing onions for sustenance in the mountains =D

-

I'm not a fan of feeling stoned. And it's very easy for me to notice the stoning effect of Syrian Rue (i.e. harmalines).

I pursue psychs because the ones I've settled upon over the years (mainly low/nootropic-dose LSD, Moclobemide +DMT, and to a lesser extent MDAI and Methylone) let you keep your wits about you throughout the experience without slowing you down or speeding you up.

They have many unique headspaces, but overall it's about feeling Zen while you're going about ordinary life.

Luckily, much of how I've learned to think while on psychedelics has spilled over into sober life as well, so I often just smile and realize I no longer have pressing material needs or emotional complaints. Liberating, to say the least. Kind of like living as one of the characters in my favorite book. Basking in a simple life.

More than anything else, DMT seems to have been the purest route to such a path. Whether it would continue to last if I completely stopped psychedelics... I hope I never have to find out :p

What's weird is that when I consume a plant brew, it's a definite stomach discomfort/nausea kinda thing. But when taking pharmahuasca, it's like 5-10 minutes of random nausea...then I puke and then I immediately start to trip Hard...like the DMT was just waiting for that vomit before punting my brain into the land of rainbows and butterflies.

I feel you about the Zen thing. Psychedelics (mainly DMT) have shown me the way to zen.

i introduced 5 people to DMT tonight with the little bit of DMT i had left. But it was enough to shatter everyone's reality. the dose was probably like 40mg per person and higher. We were smoking it off herb and decided that even if some did build up, it would just get more and more intense down the line. It was one of their birthdays so we gave him the last hit and he was gone.

Everyone had a really fantastic experience. We were out in the middle of the woods at night sitting on tarps and blankets underneath this huge tree that had been mangled in a crazy way by a tornado. The moon is a beautiful crescent but visible despite some cloud cover.

We also had a big ihome thing powered by batteries so we could have music. We decided to trip to bassnectar and it seems to have been a good choice...

One member of the group was kind of apprehensive at first but me and someone else went first and after she saw we got back and were fine even though it was intense, and she ended up loving it.

^Feels great to introduce such profundty to people.

Whats better though, is, 3 yrs later, one of those people blast you off with their own perfected extract :)

What i had was some orange crystals, not the purest but it was crystal.

It would be cool to see one of them down the line attempting an extraction. Before we did it i was talking about how i would be incapable of trying to sell it for a profit, and none of them really seemed to understand it until after they had tried it, but after they agreed with me.

Before we did it i was talking about how i would be incapable of trying to sell it for a profit, and none of them really seemed to understand it until after they had tried it, but after they agreed with me.

Yep. Funny how that works. Even someone I know who's into peddling various and sundry things admitted he'd thought about it once, but there's no way he would ever disgrace community/compound by putting money anywhere near DMT and where it travels %)

^ I can see where the sentiment comes from. It does, however, take time and money to extract DMT. Until botanical suppliers start shipping us mimosa root bark for free, hardware stores start giving away lye and solvents, and landlords ask for rent in hugs and smiles - selling DMT doesn't seem entirely unreasonable.

First-timers should probably get a break though. Let 'em know what they're dealing with before charging.

True that.

Anyway, I just saw some elves.

They were assembling boxes very methodically, and then handing them to each other.

I can't believe I actually saw that.

^ I can see where the sentiment comes from. It does, however, take time and money to extract DMT. Until botanical suppliers start shipping us mimosa root bark for free, hardware stores start giving away lye and solvents, and landlords ask for rent in hugs and smiles - selling DMT doesn't seem entirely unreasonable.

First-timers should probably get a break though. Let 'em know what they're dealing with before charging.

I have no real problem with people selling things, everyone has a rent to pay. I just wouldn't pay for it with DMT myself. I really can see the potential for profit if you found the right kind of people but nah...

Hey Guys!

Had my first two dmt experiences tonight and last night. All I can say is WOW. I thought I broke through the first time, alas I was WRONG. I was still in my room with my friends and just incredibly altered the first time, the second time I experienced full hyperspace, communication with a distinctly female "spirit". She told me to relax, then when I did she told me to look at what she was showing me. As all of you know who have been there, we just have no words in any language to fully convey the intensity and gravity of this experience.

Does anyone else feel as though this would be best taken alone? Others in the room seemed to pull me out of my trip right as I began to really roll with it and relax into the place I was.

But yes, HURRAH for the ELF SPICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.