View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wait and see how much comes out in further pulls, off white sounds like it'd mostly be DMT though.

From the amount that came out in the last pull (lots) there will be more than 4.5 grams of material.

Has anyone ever gotten a yield of over 1%?

This stuff is far more white than what I have seen before, and it forms beautiful and intricate crystals when drying, maybe I got lucky with some great root.

Another question, how often do you guys find that a breakthrough dose brings almost amnesia afterwards. I literally didn't remember smoking anything til my sitter explained to me what had happen.

It's possible to get over 1% though not that common. The next pull will probable give less material for sure.

The first time that I broke though I definitely blacked out and it took me quite some time to figure out what I had experienced. I forget a lot of-what happens whenever I breakthrough. An MAOI does a great job of slowing the experience down. I never get total amnesia though. Always this weird aftershock where I feel as if I'm suddenly recieving these distant memories of another life in an alternate reality.

So a friend did an extraction on 450 grams of mimosa and has ended up with 4 grams of slightly off white, and they still have some pulls to do.

I assume that the bark could not be anymore than 1% dmt so does this mean there is a substantial amount of non-dmt in the powder, despite it being white crystals?

Those are some nice yeilds.
And its likely that there are fats and tannins in the DMT aswell but since its pretty white i would say there isnt that much in there.

You might have gotten some real nice bark.

What extraction tek do you use?

^ he should do a re-xtalization and clean it up. Sounds fairly clean though if its off-white. Sounds like high potency bark too.

Does anybody insufflate DMT ever? I have tried it a few times, the burn is somewhat there (not as bad as 2C's though if you've tried those) but the trip is very nice. Very gentle and the come-on is luxurious (about 5-10 minutes after snorting).

gust comming down offf of 3 back to back dmt sessions... i fell in love with myself... ripped off all my clothes, started to grope and feel love towards me and tell my self how much I loved ME and made metaphysical cosmic love to myself... ntohing quite like DMT.... never will be, never should be.... DMT is love <3 sorry for the ramble, still buzzing but had to share <3 I love myself, I love you all, I love LOVE <3 <3 <3

Haha. :D Yeah, last time I blasted off, after I came back from hyperspace I was full of an intense ecstatic energy that I needed to release physically, so I began furiously rubbing my arms and chest and neck and face... must've looked like a real nutcase. :D I was even vibrating my tongue back and forth in my mouth as fast as I could.

Does anybody insufflate DMT ever? I have tried it a few times, the burn is somewhat there (not as bad as 2C's though if you've tried those) but the trip is very nice. Very gentle and the come-on is luxurious (about 5-10 minutes after snorting).

Hmm. What's the dosage conversion from smoked? I was planning on trying it once I acquired a suitable MAOI.

Where's the breakthrough?

gust comming down offf of 3 back to back dmt sessions... i fell in love with myself... ripped off all my clothes, started to grope and feel love towards me and tell my self how much I loved ME and made metaphysical cosmic love to myself... ntohing quite like DMT.... never will be, never should be.... DMT is love <3 sorry for the ramble, still buzzing but had to share <3 I love myself, I love you all, I love LOVE <3 <3 <3

This sounds absolutely amazing!! :D

I'm so keen for a breakthrough experience, I feel like they've all been nice but not incredible, and definitely not as intense as I was expecting. Is there a strategy or routine you use to break through? I've got some more DMT left at home but I'm almost apprehensive to use more in case it's another nothing experience.

I think I've been having .05 in the past.

<3

^Smoke as much as you can as quickly as you can :) Do you mean 0.5 grams- if you can mix it with say, pot, or someother herb and go bongstyles, try and intake 150mgs and you will "breakthrough"...:) <3

I'm wondering if anyone here would venture into:

Salvia 20x
DMT
Syrian Rue
Opium

I know it's quite a combo, but it looks like a journey to be told... or actually forgotten ;).

Where to begin. In general a STB is always dirty b/c of no defat. To make it safer you can substitute the lye for calcium hydroxide which is safer. In theory the FASA and a regular dry STB extraction should be a bigger yield since there is no aqeous solution to trap the DMT. And as a bonus, doing a dry tek allows you to use limonene which is less toxic than naphtha. Not sure is limonene is freezable though. The resulting evapped goo would for sure need to be recrystalized.

Hmm. What's the dosage conversion from smoked? I was planning on trying it once I acquired a suitable MAOI.
Its quite active without a MAOI I'm happy to report! :)

I usually take anywhere from 25-45mg of it insufflated. However, I do not use large doses of psychedelics anymore since I do not trip much anymore (this last trip was my first trip in 2 months). I say start with 40ish milligrams and see how that treats you? Be prepared for a stuffed up nose for a few minutes during the trip (it strangely clears all of a sudden though and is not too bothersome).

I'm wondering if anyone here would venture into:

Salvia 20x
DMT
Syrian Rue
Opium

I know it's quite a combo, but it looks like a journey to be told... or actually forgotten ;).

I would not touch the salvia, but I'd love to combine it with PCP or ketamine if the respiratory depression could be guaranteed to be at a safe level.

I would not touch the salvia, but I'd love to combine it with PCP or ketamine if the respiratory depression could be guaranteed to be at a safe level.

Hmmm

Ketamine
DMT
Syrian Rue
Opium

You really think respiratory insufficiency would be considered a danger?

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report, you'll be fine ;)

Hmmm

Ketamine
DMT
Syrian Rue
Opium

You really think respiratory insufficiency would be considered a danger?

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report, you'll be fine ;)

I don't think the Rue + Ketamine is such a good idea, it's a pretty new idea to me as well but apparently it can pose a threat. Maybe you're not insta-fried or something but on such a hefty combination I wouldn't want to risk feeling fucked over.

I don't think the Rue + Ketamine is such a good idea, it's a pretty new idea to me as well but apparently it can pose a threat. Maybe you're not insta-fried or something but on such a hefty combination I wouldn't want to risk feeling fucked over.

Can't seem to find any Rue + Ketamine combinations on Erowid.org

Anyone have experience with Rue + Ketamine?

I originally suggested using Salvia 20x, but Coolio said never. I figured that an MAOi with Salvia might be a positive experience, because the mood enhancement.

Finally beginning the initial process of acquiring materials to start loochypooch's tek. I am beyond excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.