• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Wow, I had a super potent batch of this recently. Two bumps (on the comedown of an acid trip) had me spuuuun out, almost holing. Unfortunately my full bag was confiscated by security at show :( hopefully I can get more! And the best part is, it was not caustic at all!

Batch variance is a big factor muddying the waters with DCK. Ranges from medicinal-grade to dogshit-grade.

Yeah my friend and I got an early batch of DCK and we were doing 60mg, 100mg. I only tried it twice, but I found it relatively weak with no real redeeming qualities. But his latest batch (which I have not tried) had him unable to interact with anyone and led my friend to wonder if he was freaking out at 25 or 30mg. And 10mg will regularly provide him with a nice, light, social experience.

Dissociatives, despite the refusals of this being true from some people, seem to be particularly prone to dramatic batch variance for some reason, but this one might be the most dramatic case of being batch variance-prone that I can think of.

vortech said:
Batch variance is a big factor muddying the waters with DCK. Ranges from medicinal-grade to dogshit-grade.

Ha ha, this!! Only one batch I got was true dogshit grade. Absolute dogshit. I tried to heat it off of foil and it gave off a acrid smell which is not typical and it formed a nasty brown puddle. I was really disappointed but wasn't putting that shit in my body. I still have 5 g of this impure chemical that I won't touch. Maybe one day I'll attempt to recrystallize it and see if it starts acting like DCK. There's a chance it isn't DCK at all though I suspect it is just a really impure batch.

Since I used to vape this a lot, the way it vaped on foil was a pretty good signature of the substance. Typically it turns into a ruby red liquid when heat is applied, boils off clean with little residue and leaves fluffy wisps of white smoke with a sweet slightly exotic smell that I have grown to love. Interestingly, the purest batch of DCK I got didn't turn red when I vaped it on foil but turned a very pale red color that was closer to yellow. The puddle it formed when vaped was mostly translucent. It was definitely DCK, no doubt about it. Leads me to believe there is an impurity from the synthesis that leads to this color change when vaped (there could be other explanations besides impurities perhaps, but that one seems to be the most likely one). Usually purer is better, but the effects of this batch didn't seem to be as powerful to me. I went through the whole gram in 2 days though my tolerance was very high then and didn't break through like I normally would.

Seriously though, the current batch my friends and I have (well I had...) is unreal. Two bumps last night and we all kind of lost our shit. In a good way, we can handle ourselves and were in a conducive environment to being next level spun. Last weekend I attributed the strong DCK effects to the synergy with LSD, but this time it was just DCK and a small amount of K. I even still felt it a bit when I woke up after sleeping for about 10 hours (thanks Etizolam!) and don't even feel fully baseline now. Wow.

I did some of this last night, 15mg oral on top of AMT and alcohol. Wow, I have to say, I'm impressed. The place I went was pretty deep, it wasn't super intense but it surprised me how intense it was, considering the dose is pretty low. It had a magic to it I haven't felt in a while. ice. :) I'll repeat the experience at a higher level sometime. It's my friend's but there will be many opportunities in the future. :)

Interesting ... Can more users confirm?

Eh. It has an afterglow like MXE and 3-meo-pcp but it doesn't seem significantly stronger to me. To be honest I would take most anecdotal reports of anti-depressant effects with a rather large grain of salt. I know AcHs can be powerful antidepressants but separating those effects from the primary psychoactive effects is very tricky given that they can be quite euphoric, not to mention manic.

Batch variances

I find somewhat junkie the way some of you seem to speak about batch variance. Don't get me wrong, but I prefer dealers to remain in the streets.
elboinas.gif

I once got an "inconsistent" shipment and it cost me a lot. Of course it ended up being my last one from such source (2 years ago) and surprisingly enough, I've received email from them recently.
Not much else to say except that these practices sort of came to a very sparing end for me recently.
Off topic. Saw 3,4-MD-a-PBP listed somewhere recently, I wonder a bit about its qualities, heard nice stuff but its half-life may be a bit long, doesn't it? 8)
Take a lot of care and tidy up your space fellows.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
^Well it is what it is. Alot of times the vendors don't even know it is tainted until people start complaining. Blame a shitty chinese lab, or whoever bought it from the lab and sold to stateside-vendors just went for whichever lab would give the lowest price. Even tho its "gray area", its more like, "completely legal with no regulations". Like think of a Non-FDA approved health store supplement. Except with that the heat would be on the place itself that sells it because there's at least some semblance of quality control in terms of US-legal laboratories having at least some type of safety standard.

3,4-MDPBP i've only seen once, and it was sold as i believe A-PPP, was listed for months on a specific clearnet website that no longer exists, and then they finally issued a statement saying what they had was 3,4-MDPBP. I dont mess with cathinones so I don't know.

Several batches represented as DCK have recently been tested by Hamilton Morris using GC-MS. Two of the samples came back positive for O-PCE.

This points to the possibility that a lab based in China has either had a recent mix up or is misrepresenting their products.

Be careful and start reagent testing. We need some members who have the funds to send in pre holiday DCK to EC.

Last edited:
Seriously though, the current batch my friends and I have (well I had...) is unreal. Two bumps last night and we all kind of lost our shit. In a good way, we can handle ourselves and were in a conducive environment to being next level spun. Last weekend I attributed the strong DCK effects to the synergy with LSD, but this time it was just DCK and a small amount of K. I even still felt it a bit when I woke up after sleeping for about 10 hours (thanks Etizolam!) and don't even feel fully baseline now. Wow.
Hmm. If you still have some of this batch you should get it tested ASAP.

Last edited:
Hmm. If you still have some of this batch you should get it tested ASAP.

Unfortunately mine got taken from me by security at an event. I don't know if my friends have any more of theirs.

Also as a general PSA that is probably pretty obvious to most people, be careful when eyeballing this stuff! As in probably avoid eyeballing at all costs. I've been using DCK for a couple of years (basically since MXE disappeared) and decided a couple of weeks ago I wanted to eat some while home with some friends over. Maybe it was the couple of glasses of wine I had beforehand that also made things terrible (and impaired my judgement), but I casually tossed some into a cup thinking "I can handle myself if things get a bit wonky".
It was pleasurably strong dissociation at first, but the effects kept getting stronger and stronger until I could barely walk, my vision was blurred and I was super nauseous. I could barely talk to my friends or complete simple tasks. I had to call it a night earlier than I would have preferred so I could lie down, and then it was incredibly hard to fall asleep. I'm guessing I ingested at least 80mg if not more. Definitely learned my lesson to always use a scale!

Several batches represented as DCK have recently been tested by Hamilton Morris using GC-MS. Two of the samples came back positive for O-PCE.

This points to the possibility that a lab based in China has either had a recent mix up or is misrepresenting their products.

Be careful and start reagent testing. We need some members who have the funds to send in pre holiday DCK to EC.

One of these days they are going to mix up carfentanyl with something...or have a contamination

It worries me very much about doing RCs

LucidSDreamr, if you're that worried it may be time for you to stop. Be aware thought processes end up creating the reality you experience. So, think wise is my advice.
I myself have decided to mainly stop with all of this stuff in general terms, though I may come back to check out for some really elevated consciousness dissociative.

Have my blessings and a nice day :D

Getting another gram to see if I just got a bad batch last time. Did the gram in a day and felt more like a lobotomy then a high.

A gram of DCK in a day is probably always going to feel like a lobotomy, that's a shit ton.

It depends what your ROA is and if you redoes it or take it all at once. If you take 1 g all at once orally, especially if you haven’t worked up to that dosage through daily usage (which is a difficult thing to do) I wouldn’t be surprised if you had a nightmare experience and possible hospitalization. I’ve been skull fucked by demons while on high dosages of DCK. Shits disturbing. When that shit happens it’s time to get the message you ain’t doing it right. For inexperienced dissociative users 100 mg orally can result in psychosis.