• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Kewl! =-)

Interesting, because I was offered a free sample with my last shipment, and I selected “1P-LSD”, coming along with a little dcK and 4-FMA and some sildenafil citrate because fuck thee.
elrisas.gif

Tried DPT + ketamine holes in the past, mostly amazing experiences. The ketamine could lift off the intense body load from DPT, both easing off and intensifying the trip. I gave a friend a nice hole shot of such combo years ago, and well, he gave up on cocaine altogether.
534.gif

Boatload of fun coming home soon.

Cheers
804.gif

Awesome, bro... only positive vibes from you ♡

Ive tried 1p-lsd once, its alot like lsd, if not identical, i think alot of the differing trip reports result because people think it wont be the same as offline-procured blotters so that expectation influences the trip more than some would like to admit. If you ask me, i think that chemicals like 1p-lsd and ald-52 have been around as street blotters for much longer than before they popped up on the clearnet scene.

Low/medium dose deschloroket + 1p-lsd should be the bees knees! Btw, deschloroket differs from ketaset in that oral dosing works just as well if not better than IM/plugging!

I've tried DPT HCl insufflated and IM, it truely is a magical one as well. A bit overstimulating when dosed high with a tolerance, but hey thats to be expected.

Ive had some experience with 4-FMA, its a longer lasting less adrenaline-releasing (or more dopamine releasing?) Version of 4-fa. Also it solidifies completely clear in a pipe! Although tolerance goes up quickly with this ROA and the full range of effects isnt felt. It tastes like rosewater! Definitely one for the plugging list.

All the best!

That's one of the reasons I love 2-oxo-pcm more than K. Stronger, cheaper, longer duration, and orally is more effective than snorted.

I don't get why people keeps asking for shorter acting, less potent dissos ala ketamine or stimulants like cocaine. You should really like to waste money, product and health for wanting that.

Anybody else had long term antidepressant effects from dck? For me it cured my meth induced anhedonia and that effect lasted until present day

I should add that it was 3-4months ago that i used 250-300mg dck. It annihilated the anhedonia and thus stopped the cravings in their tracks. This only works if you dont substitute one for the other but more a one-off high dose (perhaps even a multi day trip). Im aware for some this will make them go psychotic as the dissociative effects will not fill that niche

Aaaw!

dcK readily absorbed in the digestive track? Nice tip g0to, but versus rectal and IM I guess that means some intensity/duration exchange.

4-FMA longer lasting than 4-FA?

are-you-serious-meme-6995.jpg

Less norepinephrine? good. Jokes apart, read some reports from people claiming 4-FMA having a lesser duration than its N-methyl deprived cousin, just that. To me, 4-FA already was serious shit with regards to duration, but that's in part because, at least in the past, I've tended to be on the ultra extreme side of trip dosages, something which I have to admit has resulted in me being admitted in the psychiatry section of my hospital
facepalm2.gif
more times than fingers I have in one of my fully healthy hands. Walking a different path now.

I had long term antidepressant effects from ketamine, and mood liftoff was one of the main reasons for me choosing dcK. Just picking a winning horse for me, MSK. I haven't tried what you say, guess you need nothing else to figure out why am I choosing dcK versus the stuff you mention. Also, a lesser duration compound isn't necessarily “worse”.

Never suffered psychosis from ketamine use, by the way.

Cheers everyone
1282.gif

Yep... theres been alot of discrepancies with the #-fluorinated (n-methyl) amphetamines.. alot of 4-fluoromethcathinone being sold as 4-fma type of variations.. using that "methamphetamine" in the name to push an inferior product..

4-fma is still heavily serotonergic though and can cause mdma like comedowns if abused, not so much like street phet in this regard.

Last edited:
Anybody else had long term antidepressant effects from dck? For me it cured my meth induced anhedonia and that effect lasted until present day

Basically the whole class of arylcyclohexylamines are magical remedies for users recovering from hard drug use or other kinds of overstress. Some put it simply by saying it can act as a reset button. It is a complex subject, but the positive results in the brain have been observed in research. Ketamine is actively being used and studied for its effects on addiction such as alcohol opiates and stimulants.

Basically the whole class of arylcyclohexylamines are magical remedies for users recovering from hard drug use or other kinds of overstress. Some put it simply by saying it can act as a reset button. It is a complex subject, but the positive results in the brain have been observed in research. Ketamine is actively being used and studied for its effects on addiction such as alcohol opiates and stimulants.

The hard thing after that recovery is recovering from ACH's abuse itself xDDD

Apparently https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxynorketamine is one of the if not the main factor(s) in Ketamine's anti-depressant action. MXE definitely had it for me, 3-MeO-PCP to an extent, but O-PCE seems to be either lacking or just very subtlety exhibiting the AD effects I've come to know and love from dissos. I haven't tried DCK so I don't know there but I thought I'd share in case anyone was unaware of HNK.

The hard thing after that recovery is recovering from ACH's abuse itself xDDD

True.

^Definitely sparked some interest with your post. I'm gonna look into ketamine's in vivo metabolism and report back. I wonder what/how causes deschloroketamines' increased potency and oral bioavailability. I think that the bioavailability must be because (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) deschloroketamine is more lipophilic. The potency and varied effects must be at work here too with how it has a less selective range at receptors(as with PCE, PCP et al.) As mentioned earlier, it also lacks that extremely compulsive redosing that old school fluffy MXE (and grainy, though the side effects with the grainy were much more pronounced) had. With MXE, I could sit there redosing 50-100mg IV eyeballed for literally for days. It was truely some crazy shit, the first gram of pure i had i literally stayed high around the clock for 5-7 days with 6ish hours of sleep a night. Really fucking amazing floating dissociative experiences, but the compulsiveness... wow just wow. Time slowing down to 0.00000..1% speed and not just melting or becoming into the couch but literally just existing for what seemed like an eternity as part of some 2D geometric void. The purest escapism drug ive ever tried. I can still remember it vividly. Those experiences became far few and between though as tolerance set in.

I wonder if theres any reports on PCM out there? And how it subjectively differs from k/dck? Google is our friend on this one.. :p

With MXE, I could sit there redosing 50-100mg IV eyeballed for literally for days. It was truely some crazy shit, the first gram of pure i had i literally stayed high around the clock for 5-7 days with 6ish hours of sleep a night. Really fucking amazing floating dissociative experiences, but the compulsiveness... wow just wow. Time slowing down to 0.00000..1% speed and not just melting or becoming into the couch but literally just existing for what seemed like an eternity as part of some 2D geometric void. The purest escapism drug ive ever tried. I can still remember it vividly. Those experiences became far few and between though as tolerance set in.p
Been there man, quite exactly in fact, down to the ROA, dose amounts and period of use. Truly otherworldly consciousness.

I definitely get a very useable anti-depressant effect from DCK at the 5mg range 2x daily. Seems it could be a better choice than the 3-meo-pcp due to the lack of mania, but I'm not sure about the physical health impacts of either of the two. I typically ignore that aspect and opt to have faith in myself and the universe to guide me to where I need to be.

Read about Delsyd's 50mg dose the other night, so i opted for a 50mg dose this evening. Should add some flare to grilling salmon for dinner.

Hehe, I'm not sure he could have grilled salmon for a little while there. Good luck and godspeed.

Verrry interesting…

That anti-depressant petite dose comment of yours, Crashing, sounds good.
Seems its gonna take a little longer for my package to reach the lab, more than a full week from now if the tracking information is right. Sheesh! 8)
I'll make sure to use dcK wisely and keep us clean from any potential 4-FMA associated conciousness misjudgements. Forgot to say this is a colleague shared investigation. Sharing is a shitload of fun LoL! ;)

zpalomita.gif

Update…

Little important update.
Received our material a little less than two days ago.
Not going to report dosages, all eyeballed (seriously), I sold my scale just the day after it arrived, another in the mail right now.

This is quite serious my fellows. The combination of 4-FMA and dcK in sufficiently high sinergistic doses is quite extreme. If I were to tell you what was I witnessing with my consciousness, it could very well have been used to film a science fiction movie at some given moments, as I was literally and blatantly bending and morphing space and time, body included. The combination catapulted me to some quite high astral plane frecuencies. I'll give some details later, but came here just to advert those who listen: refrain from doing heavy 4-FMA + dcK in a non private area, maybe even remote and safe. And please, you may want to do some astral cleaning around you just in case: https://www.alchemicalmage.com/techniques/index.htm
The outcome was quite healing.

Have a nice day.
1194.gif

Sounds kind of like my experiences with 4fma + mxe.. youre right its exactly like something out of a scifi movie xD galactic ever expanding consciousness and all that. Glad youre having fun and keep your scale this time! Makes the amazing experiences more easily repeatable! Its interesting how different 4-fma is from mdma and ma in this regard. Much much more cerebral.

This chemical, deschloroketamine or any other name it goes by, was quite unique and differnt for me.

I would hole on mid 20mg doses.
Mxe doses i could push to 60mg before holing.
3meo pcp, never holed up to mid 20mgs, not trying too, just observations.
Ketamine, not sure, have holed but cant comment on dose due to purity being unconfirmed.

But dck, dxem etc, wow, 22 or 24mg, really impacted me.

DCK is probably the closest dissociative we've seen to MXE in overall effects and in two years it still has one thread, I think that sums up just how much better MXE was. The body high of DCK is very similar to MXE, though not as good of an initial rush, and when you do it for a few days in a row it feels even more similar to MXE. The problem is the headspace just sucks, completely empty of any content. Doesn't have much of that magical feeling either.

I do find that DCK causes more lasting visual disturbances than other dissociatives I've tried. After I did it for a couple weeks straight, I had little random dark spots in my vision for about a week after. And I also found it curved all the trails of light you see at night for weeks afterwards.

The weird thing about DCK for me is that even though it's really uninteresting and bland overall, once you do it for a couple days straight it has that same compulsiveness overall that MXE had for me.