View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

A gram of dCK in a day?

Well, I know everything's possible but 1g of dCK in a day? LoL! =D
Me and a friend shared just a 1g bag a few months ago, and I believe I have mentioned this before but my first dance with it was it all. In the previous hours I took a few hundreds of 3-FEA and shortly after my friend left home I administered myself "a nice stone" rectally (probably ≈150mg league). My scale was out of service at that moment but I knew everything was allright since I am a former insane ketamine psychonaut a la John Cunningham Lilly.
Much less than an hour after administration I sensed the drug synergy was going strong, and I was launched into one of the most mind blowing, surreal experiences of my present life. I believe I entered some sort of temple in a very high astral plane pool, had a brief conversation with a spirit guide and experienced a sort of body fabric regeneration: even a deep childhood scar in my skull dissapeared. I took me a nice deal of hours for me to consider safe interacting again with beings of this world. ;)

Cheers fellows
roto2cafe.gif

I have a massive permatolerance been doing dissociatives over half my life (30 now), did PCP almost every day for two years at one point (got committed) been arrested multiple times on dissociatives, numerous psych ward visits etc.

Last night did 700mg DXM got a low "second plateau" high, at 14 I would be astral projecting.

Does anyone have experience doing dissociatives with a minor cold? I'm going to do it regardless of what anyone says but just curious as i read mixed results doing google searches.

I have no fever, i've still been working 10 hrs a day but I feel slightly congested and just rundown.

Does anyone have experience doing dissociatives with a minor cold? I'm going to do it regardless of what anyone says but just curious as i read mixed results doing google searches.

I have no fever, i've still been working 10 hrs a day but I feel slightly congested and just rundown.

Yes and I was fine. It didn't worsen the cold as far as I could tell.

Yeah the formaldehyde as PCP thing is just a myth.

Unfortunately I know a couple of older brothers from the hood that testify that this misinformation was believed by many dealers who used it as a solvent or to "cut" pcp.

Similar to the dumb method of making crack with baking soda, only because they heard it in a rap song. Though of course the above is infinitely more harmful.

Which is why I love harm reduction. Teach them how to do it right, even if they're doing "wrong"

This drug seems more caustic than the other dissos I've tried (k mxe and 3meopcp) when snorted or plugged.

I also get bladder pains from it after a couple days of consecutive use at 25 to 40 mg per day.

Are these pains normal or am I doing damage ..I'm assuming it's doing semi permanent damage especially if I keep going.

I?ve had several batches of DCK. Some were caustic but the best batch I?ve had does not burn much at all.
I recommend eating DCK since it still kicks in pretty quick and is about equipotent to snorting it.
The pains you are experiencing are not normal. I would discontinue using DCK to see if the pains clear up.

Agreed, eating most dissos is better. Strangely, unlike ketamine, most of them I've found are even more potent orally than nasally (and also a fuller, better effect). DCK is included in this.

i also find dck to be more potent orally, compared with intranasal.

although ketamine is considerably less potent orally, i prefer the effects. my favorite with ketamine is to use multiple ROAs (in this order: oral, then intranasal, and finish it off with intramuscular injection... incredible blastoff with a long plateau and smooth, long comedown)

iirc, 3-meo-pce is the same potency orally, nasally, rectally, and intravenously (only speed of onset is changed), but its been awhile, so please dont use that as a guide. i prefer oral over other ROAs for the overall effect.

Last edited:
I always thought it was strange that like every other arylcyclohexylamine is more potent orally than nasal except ketamine.

The pains you are experiencing are not normal. I would discontinue using DCK to see if the pains clear up.

Thanks your post was the straw that broke the camels back and finally caused my to flush my dck. :( fucking shame because I LOVE dissociatives more than any other class of drug, but I don't want to have permanent bladder pain I already have chronic back pain i'd probably kill myself if I had to deal with another chronic permanent pain condition, especially in this era of no opioids allowed for anyone except fent laced heroin.

that stinks, lucidsdreamer. jw, did your batch work in the normal dck dosage range (for me, 25mg threshold 》》100mg maximum hole dose)? or was it the stupid potent batch everyone was getting for awhile that is active in the single digit mg range (suspected of being o-pce or a mix of opce+opcm)?

it was surely dck based on the effects I think and it wasn't supper potent, a plugged dose of 26 mg wasn't too intense. 25 mg snorted was slightly above threshold effects

I recently got another gram. Did it over 3 days. Much better experience than last time.

It's not the most mind-blowing drug but I think the relaxing nature leaves less potential for bad experiences than most dissociatives.

Thought I would contribute my anecdote having recently sampled this interesting substance.

It doesn't hold a candle to Ketamine but I feel like at low doses it has enough of the positive effects with perhaps a little more lucidity... There is definite perceptible brain impairment when thinking about simple things. Unlike Ketamine, I do feel that the onset is quite gentle and pleasant dissociation. The Ketamine buzz and movement sensations are under the surface.

I will perhaps write more on this when I am less impaired as I have just dosed 40mg 10 minutes ago but I like to challenge myself to do these sort of things. I feel quite euphoric and pleasant now with the sunlight streaming in the window of a Saturday morning.

Remembering my deeper trips last night, there was a moment I came to in a manic and quite unpleasant panic with my blinds rolled up at night (I live on the ground floor) and my mirror, scales and shit just sitting there in plain view for all to see , potentiality.

I will revisit this post later as it is becoming harder to convey my mindset.

Peace and love.

EDIT - Also at this dose there is a significant music and movement enhancement. But it is difficult to operate a keyboard now so i will come back later. :)

Using technology is weirdly profound! But hard.=D

Last edited:
Urgh, I should probably stop trying to post on Bluelight while under the influence of things. Anyway, my observations with DCK so far are that in lower doses it has a lot of the positive psychological effects of Ketamine, with, as mentioned above, a slightly clearer headspace, and perhaps even more euphoria - whereas K has been euphoric for me before, this is generally not a reliable effect. It is also obviously longer lasting than K and more potent per mg which I also like, as one drawback of Ketamine is the amount of redoses needed and the increasing haziness and nasal blockage over extended binges.

Hole level doses I found to be a little bit more confusing and a little less "deep", by which I mean, my holes revolved around weird scenarios which didn't entirely make sense but which lacked a certain "magical" or otherworldly property which is generally experienced on Ketamine. The emergence from the hole, I assume because of the longer duration, is also significantly more confusing, I found, because for an extended period you end up going through this limbo where you are still kind of somewhere else and imagining you're in this weird nonexistent parallel reality but also beginning to become aware of familiar things again. In my case this manifested in believing that I was being led through this unfamiliar and weird building in the midst of some kind of business meeting with some people I knew and some people I didn't, and after a while I started to notice things in this weird place that looked like other places I knew. Like, "wait a minute... this place looks like my kitchen!" ...then a little while later, holy fuck, this IS my kitchen! Given I started my hole dose just sitting down in another room this probably points to the fact that at sometime during emergence I was just walking around in a hallucinatory daze with no idea what the hell I was doing

I'm pretty sure I might have even been speaking to myself at some point, definitely while I was emerging again there was a point at which I distinctly remember shouting "Hello...?" into my empty flat because I was starting to realise that actually, no, no-one else was with me, I was alone, but I wasn't 100% sure of this so was trying to verify it.

This kind of utter confusion happens sometimes in K-holes as well but, it is more rare that I forget that I'm actually just holing and get completely lost in whatever bizarre scenario I am transported to. Also, the "emergence" usually comes as quite a rapid and quick realisation, which is less confusing that the slow and gradual re-emergence from a deschloro-Hole... to me anyway.

Something else I found which I believe others have noticed as well, is that the physical discoordination is far more long lasting than the psychological effects. In between my low doses and subsequent hole-dose I decided to wander to the nearby shop and pick up a few beers, and as soon as I was outside I suddenly realised how still clumsy and altered I was, fortunately it was night time so there weren't too many people to notice my spacey-ness. I decided shortly after that to head to a friend's to hang out for a few hours and on the way I started to become a bit anxious because I realised that even though mentally, and when I was sitting down or something, I felt relatively normal, I was still physically pretty clumsy and strange. When I got there though my anxiety immediately dissipated and I felt very relaxed and comfortable just hanging out and talking with a close friend for a while. I can imagine however that I would not enjoy the comedow/offset phase in larger groups or with people who I did not know so well.

Also, something which I noticed during the lower doses - I found that sometimes it was like my brain just forgot how to focus my eyes properly. If I looked at something close up after looking at something far away, it would be blurry and just staring at it waiting for my eyes to refocus didn't help. What I found was that I needed to look at something else further away, then try again to look at the closer thing - like the usual autonomic functions that focus the lenses inside my eyeball just couldn't do their job quickly enough. I wasn't overly concerned by this effect but it's not something I've experienced on a dissociative before. Anyone else experience this?

Finally, while overall this was an enjoyable substance, I do not find it to be moreish in the same way as K - while dosing, I did feel an urge to continue, but a day later I have no real desire to do it again. If it was K I would almost definitely have done some more tonight, but I think one evening was enough for now because of the aftereffects and a headspace which feels, somewhat paradoxically, less profound but at points, a little more confusing.

Last edited:
Nice report

Nice report,Vastness. %)
Seems you may already be aware that dissociatives can be one of the most enjoyable substances, as John C. Lilly discovered in the early days. ;)
However, depending on dosage they can open up wide the doors to incredibly astonishing and ludicrous frequencies, thus care must be taken and proper isolation should be maintained from average Joes and Janes upon entering otherwordly territories.
Mmm, right now remembering that trip when I felt and witnessed my smartphone turned out into a full 3D amorphous screen device. I could poke inside with my finger LoL!
1684181.gif

Rectal is my way of administration for this sort of stuff nowadays, best in every aspect imho.
Take care and dose lower if you need to go out to the streets on this is my advice. :D

Cheers
respeto.gif

^ Smartphones are always really bizarre to look at for me on dissociatives, I should probably just put them away but fortunately I'm usually too impaired to actually start calling people or anything... it's also sometimes a good reminder of the state I'm in when I can't remember my unlock code or something. I always find my fingers look really spindly, like alien fingers, and the icons and text all look unusual, like a weirdly alien interface even though they obviously haven't actually changed.

Actually, this just reminded me of something weird, but funny (to me) that happened in a K-hole a long time ago with my ex-girlfriend. She was drug friendly and we used to do K together a fair bit but our experiences holing were a little different. Unlike many people (and, probably, unfortunately) it is very rare that a K-hole dose of Ketamine (or DCK, apparently) will be actually incapacitating to me, I don't believe I have ever actually dosed high enough to truly leave my body, and generally always maintain some kind of body awareness. This occasionally leads to unwanted and potentially dangerous efforts to move around in the midst of a hole and parts of the real world start to fuse with the Ketamine otherworld. Anyway, this particular time, the hole-scene was some kind of dark club, at a bar, with lots of other people around me, when I heard my ex-girlfriend calling my name. I looked around but couldn't see her, and suddenly I remembered I had my phone in my pocket, so I said out loud hang on, I'm going to call you! :D In real life, actually I was just standing in a zombified daze in the middle of the room while she was sitting on the bed almost directly in front of me.

I don't believe I actually managed to call her but I did get to the point of scrolling through my phone even while otherwise completely immersed in this K-induced scene. Anyway she really did not like this, I am still not sure why, but she told me afterwards she was pretty frightened by my behaviour. This was at a point where our relationship was going downhill anyway (probably partly because of all the drugs) so I had the doubly unpleasant experience trying to quickly come back to reality and also make sense of why she was pissed off with me and try to placate her unwarranted anger. In retrospect I find it pretty amusing though.

my experiences line up pretty much with yours^^^

cell phones always look like their screens are printed onto paper when im dissod out.

and ive been all the way to blackout mode while still being able to control my body. i know this, because when i came to, i was already walking directly back to my house. i normally am able to auto-pilot around the city, even in a hole state (ketamine)

a pcp hole, thats a different story. i am completely consumed by it, to the point of ego dissolution, at least thats what this alien state seems like, from the little i can bring back. pcp holes have me melted into bed.

deschloroketamine holes tend to just stop me dead in my tracks, standing still, until i "come to".

Ketamine and no holing?

If you haven't k-holed you have either used too low dosage and/or improper administration route, simple as that.
1684181.gif

I had the honour of being able to access medical grade ketamine many years ago, and with healing in mind I took it very seriously. Ketamine was designed with a very short half-life in mind (short duration anesthetic) in order to allow a single doctor/nurse to first aid sew up soldiers in the battlefield (1965, Parke & Davis laboratories).
I nearly always did it via intra-muscular injection, with most dosages in the range of 2 to 4 mg/Kg. While I never tried rectal route with it by the time, it could be a worthwhile alternative without hurting your thighs/shoulders or whatever even if a somewhat higher dose is required because of slower absorption.

Wz8Pa5Q.gif

... and amazingly rewarding experiences await you. I had 2 or 3 of John C. Lilly's books by the time, so let me introduce you to chapter 17 of John's autobiography (The Scientist: A Metaphysical Autobiography): Seduction by K
So if you really want to enter otherworldy realms with K please stop using your nose like a vacuum cleaner and walk this way. ;)

Cheers
roto2cafe.gif

P.S.: for maximum intranasal bioavailability you should make a powder with maximum surface to weight ratio, this is for example easily attained with an electric coffee grinder.