• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

My 5 meo mipt is 10mg tabs.
Ive taken up to 35mg 2cb solo. I took 10mg 5 meo mipt 50mg allylescaline and Three bonghits of real strong hasch had badtrip was a bad day plus was alone. Handled it good. How much 2c did u use with 5meomipt

10mg of 2C-C together with 5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT. About 3.5 hours earlier I had taken 15mg of 5-MeO-MiPT.

The CEV I experienced was AWESOME.

Saturday night I had another go at 13mgs 5-meo-mipt. Ingested about 12:30 in the p.m.. I had a somewhat strange experience. As I'm getting married in two weekends, I was trying to think about what was really in store for me and my future. Thing is: I could not at all 'see' or imagine the way I typically can. Anyone else I thought of, I could fantasize what their lives might entail, but for myself, I couldn't even START the movie. Like a CEV, but more like a mental movie. Otoh, guitar was relatively easy. As the sun went down, I noticed the glow from the TV was really enhancing the OEVs on the carpet to where I felt like it was what I've 'expected' psychedelics to be like all along. It was a rewarding experience, and somewhat strange at the same time, but not remotely near the realm of dysphoric.

An acquaintance reported that he had only minor effects from both 3-4 mg and 5-7 mg, a week apart, in a gelcap, both on an empty stomach... there was definitely something there, he said, but it was mild in both cases. I believe he was warned of the bad taste and chose this ROA to avoid tasting it, but due to limited supply, he's curious if others also find these doses to be mild, or if trying this one sublingually at the same dosage might increase the effects.

An acquaintance reported that he had only minor effects from both 3-4 mg and 5-7 mg, a week apart, in a gelcap, both on an empty stomach... there was definitely something there, he said, but it was mild in both cases. I believe he was warned of the bad taste and chose this ROA to avoid tasting it, but due to limited supply, he's curious if others also find these doses to be mild, or if trying this one sublingually at the same dosage might increase the effects.

i doubt there'd be much, if any, advantage to taking this sublingually over oral ROA. Orally, come up begins within 15 minutes on an empty stomach. I have tripped hard on this substance with just 5-7mgs. I haven't found anything that reduces its strength, including differing ROA methods.

I tripped nicely on 7mg before. He could try snorting it but I don't have any personal experience with that ROA since putting it in a gelcap has always worked great for me.

6-7mg isn't really mild, but neither is it wild. How big are your friend's expectations? People made a huge case against nasal in the previous thread, so if I were him I'd try to whore-out the oral ROA first. Be careful though, high doses can be wholly unpleasant.

I only ever had a 1/4g baggie, but I preferred smoking it. Might be that I hate oral dosing, even though with this, it's actually more effecient. Just hate waiting to come-up. To me, it was the tryptamine version of weed...Nothing really mind-blowing, very little to say other than I got high, but nice when I'm not really looking to trip, mediocre yet still somehow satisfying. With that said, I have yet to buy another bag after trying this back in the winter. I do prefer to trip, and for my money, there are better RCs for this. Would prolly be good to smoke while tripping more psychedelic tryp, namely 4-subs, but so many chems are coming out right now, I have yet to test this out. I'd prolly smoke a bit on the comedown of say Psilacetin (or shrooms or cid if not just talkin RC), just to extend duration and hopefully boost back up a slight bit.

Thanks for the replies and info... perhaps it's an issue of purity or just (lack of) sensitivity to this particular molecule. Will report back if he gives me any information about further explorations.

Does anybody have experience or a hypothesis on how this
compound might interact with residual tramadol in the body?

Dangerous because of MAO-inhibition?

I recently took around 25mg (I'm very hardhead) and my GF around 12.5 on a festival. We spent a lot of time together in a tent, missing many bands, but it was worth it.
It was very pleasant, not much body load or mindfuck, very MDMA-like, a lot of empathy, very sensual and erotic. Sex was amazing, esp. for my GF, I had some problems with erection, but still possible. Blowjob was pleasant out of this world.
Visuals were weak, but interesting. When I looked on grass, unpleasant, but on clouds very complex and unique. Enjoying music was nice, no problems eating and colors also much nicer.
As always, tobacco smoke very much bothered me because of smell enhancement.
Overall, very good experience, 9/10.

Two questions... and yes, I tried to use the "search" engine; but "IV" is too short a phrase.

Anyone IV'ed this stuff and what was the dose?

I have 8-10mg (my mg scales aren't the best in the world)... Could I split this with my girlfriend?

If not, would I want to trip alone on this stuff?

Also (more than two questions after all... sorry. haha.), I have a massive wound on my left calf from surgery to save me from Necrotizing fasciitis... Will tripping with a painful wound be a recipe for disaster? I am a masochist, so I am handling the wound much better than most; but, I don't want to waste a trip worrying myself over my calf. Any insight would be appreciated!

Peace&Love,
~f.xy

If you can split it into 4-5mgs then it should provide a decent trip for two people, unless you're not very sensitive to it. I've tripped quite well on 6-7mgs before so just a little lower shouldn't be too much worse.

I have 8-10mg (my mg scales aren't the best in the world)... Could I split this with my girlfriend?

If not, would I want to trip alone on this stuff?

Also (more than two questions after all... sorry. haha.), I have a massive wound on my left calf from surgery to save me from Necrotizing fasciitis... Will tripping with a painful wound be a recipe for disaster? I am a masochist, so I am handling the wound much better than most; but, I don't want to waste a trip worrying myself over my calf. Any insight would be appreciated!

Peace&Love,
~f.xy

I have gotten a pretty strong trip out of just 4 mg, so splitting it should be fine. In fact, i find that dose to be perfect for your first go with it. You definitely want to share it. Kinda like mdma in that sense, best when shared. Great sex enhancer as well =D

Last edited:
I took 6mg. It lasted about 6.5 hours. I was just playing some pc games, didn't notice any psychedelic/stimulant effects besides maybe laughing more often that I would have.
It wasn't until T+5 that I tried to go to sleep and thats when I experienced some neat psychedelic effects, with some really cool OEVs brought on whenever I would turn my head (lying on side/lying on back); I can't explain it, but it sure did look cool.

No "rolling" effects though, maybe I have to try 8mg to get those effects.

Last edited:
I took 6mg. It lasted about 6.5 hours. I was just playing some pc games, didn't notice any psychedelic/stimulant effects besides maybe laughing more often that I would have.
It wasn't until T+5 that I tried to go to sleep and thats when I experienced some neat psychedelic effects, with some really cool OEVs brought on whenever I would turn my head (lying on side/lying on back). Something about the blood flow it seemed would make all the visuals appear. I can't explain it, but it sure did look cool.

No "rolling" effects though, maybe I have to try 8mg to get those effects.

you won't ever feel any rolling effects. With increased dosage expect: stronger body high, and after 10mg, it can get pretty visual: patterning, distortions, etc.

You can get some rolling effects, I had eyewiggles when I was really stoned and on it. But yeah, I imagine its a lot different.

Does anybody have experience or a hypothesis on how this
compound might interact with residual tramadol in the body?

Dangerous because of MAO-inhibition?

i was apprehensive because of tramadol's ssri/snri properties and 5-meo-mipt's mao-i action. Also I remember reading at least one report of serotonin syndrome occuring. But I use both of these drugs occasionally and want to find a [for me]safe time interval (in relation to dose of each compound), that does not produce adverse interactions.

(presently no tolerance for either tramadol or tryptamines)

100mg Tramadol IR
+27h: 4mg 5-M-M
+28h: 4mg 5-M-M
+31h: 5mg 5-M-M
+32h: 5mg 5-M-M

(all oral ROA)

Very comfortable Trip, no nausea, tachycardia, or other symptoms of s.s.
The first dose was the best, and hit me hard in a really good way.
The consecutive doses had less effect, with the last one hardly noticable.
Plenty of residual stimulation made it impossible to sleep for the next 10 hours.

Last edited:
We split the 8-10mg and IV'ed it. Unlike the instant peak of MDMA, it crept up on us. I seem to have blown out my ability to enjoy PEAs and Trypts... My Ritty/OxyM cocktail was DELICIOUS though! On the NBOMe family of drugs, I don't feel the OxyM. And on DMT, the high is just, meh. But, on the IV Moxy.... WOOOHOOO!

Is this okay to mix with 4-FA? Someone told me they suspected the serotonin release might be too strong so would like to check before doing anything stupid tonight :)

Err, people have combined this with MDMA and have had a great time. Don't think 4-FA features such an extreme monamine release, though I've never tried it. Depends if your doses are sane and if you can control your urge to redose though, doing a lot might be less than fun.