• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

I've had my gram for a year, though I must admit I do occasionally vape it, like now. When I receive my MXE, i'll most likely dose it and 2c-E. At that time i'll probably vape 15-20mgs. Right now i'm low balling it and vaping maybe 5 or a bit more mgs. I don't feel any stimulation from it thankfully, maybe because I mainly vape it though I occasionally plug 1-3mgs. I never liked the 5-MeO body load but oddly the vaping 5-MeO-MiPT gives a feeling of odd relaxtion, almost like a slight muscle relaxer. Currently not something I expected!
I could feel pretty instant stimulation from taking a 3 mg dose orally. A very relaxing and benign feeling stimulant. The perfect thing to add to cannabis and alcohol for a laidback evening.

I could feel pretty instant stimulation from taking a 3 mg dose orally. A very relaxing and benign feeling stimulant. The perfect thing to add to cannabis and alcohol for a laidback evening.
Hmmm well thats nice to know, so the "stimulation" is always like that? Thats how I feel after vaping some. If thats the case I may edge it up to 5+mgs next time I get around to it to see whats, if you get what i'm saying. If its how you describe i'll be a happy camper. I always imagined the 5-MeO death body load mixed with a lot of pushy stimulation, like to much pent up energy which does not mix with me, but your description is awesome. Its very similar to vaping except it has its own unique flavor. Makes me kinda wish I would have tried vaped DiPT but it was wacky enough IM! :)

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect except that I knew it was a sex enhancer and could be confusing at high doses. However when I took it my perception of the drug changed completely. I've never done any other 5-MEO-tryptamines, so I wouldn't know how the feeling compares. When I took 5-MEO-MIPT however it quickly became one of my favorite casual drugs, and in low doses there was not any side effects. No development of tolerance at these levels either. The only strange side-effect I got from 5-MEO-MIPT was a tightness in the throat when on a higher dose. This was a dose that didn't have any visuals either, so I can't imagine if that would feel good or not.

I probably just loved threshold dosing 5-MEO-MIPT. I think I'll try a 15 - 17 mg dose eventually and see how that changes my perception of it. I didn't like the weird feeling in my throat, however, and I've never gotten that feeling from any other drug.

I only have experience with weed, hash and benzos. I'm considering taking a 7mg capsule of 5-MeO-MIPT at a nightclub this weekend - as I probably won't get another chance to go out for the year. I've never taken stimulants or psychedelics, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I'm not sure how I will react to it at all. I'll probably also take 1mg Xanax a few hours beforehand.

I'm guaranteed to be in a good state of mind on the night, I'm still apprehensive taking it because I've never done anything like it before. What does the comeup actually feel like? On 7mg with no tolerance will it be enough to cause me to be uncontrollably sick or freaked out at all? I still want to be in control of my speech and actions around friends, I want to be able to pass it off as being sober if I have to - police have been everywhere recently. I've read the Erowid and other reports but everything seems to be really mixed.

Can anyone give me some information or advice to calm my mind?

What a hugh difference does a few mg more or less make. Compared to 8mg my latest 6mg trip was like 3 times less strong. I am using a pro mettler analytical balance with a repeatability of 0.1mg, so my balance can't be the issue. Tolerance couldnt be the issue here too.

Btw I gave a friend 17.5mg and except from strange feeling in his back he felt nothing. Its very personally.

After taking it 6 times and sharing it with friends I would advice anyone to be careful on dosing it the first time. Better feel nothing then be blown away.

On a full stomach it takes 1hour20minutes everytime to start for me after taking it orally. Dont add to quickly if you feel nothing. Everytime when I get an uncontrollable feeling in my stomach it starts in 15 minutes.

I only have experience with weed, hash and benzos. I'm considering taking a 7mg capsule of 5-MeO-MIPT at a nightclub this weekend - as I probably won't get another chance to go out for the year. I've never taken stimulants or psychedelics, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I'm not sure how I will react to it at all. I'll probably also take 1mg Xanax a few hours beforehand.

skip the xanax, it will interfere too much with the compound. It is not very stimulating so, you shouldn't need it. Weed/hash will intensify your trip if you are considering those in the evening. 7mg is my preferred weight for social, so you're good there; if you're going out, I'd stay under 10mg.

I'm guaranteed to be in a good state of mind on the night, I'm still apprehensive taking it because I've never done anything like it before. What does the comeup actually feel like? On 7mg with no tolerance will it be enough to cause me to be uncontrollably sick or freaked out at all? I still want to be in control of my speech and actions around friends, I want to be able to pass it off as being sober if I have to - police have been everywhere recently. I've read the Erowid and other reports but everything seems to be really mixed.

Can anyone give me some information or advice to calm my mind?

Apprehension is a good thing. It is the fear that you will conquer that will give you a nice afterglow from this trip.

I have tripped 30+ times on this substance, and shared it with many friends, so I'm really familiar with it.

7mg the come up is very mellow. I liken it to getting really stoned with a strong body buzz and some very mild visuals at that dose. On an empty stomach, the come up will be very fast, maybe 15 mins til you first notice anything. Drink water, and if your abdomen becomes uncomfortable, get up and move around - seems to fix it for me. If you fight it, you will just raise your anxiety level and cloud the trip, so just go with it. For me, that dose makes me mildly euphoric, with bouts of giggles and humor, while enhancing intellect. Often, I'm crushed with a huge bout of munchies the likes of which weed has never done to me. The "worst" reaction at 7mg I've seen was one friend get lock jawed and all they could do is smile and laugh. At higher doses, I've seen plenty of people vomit (myself included), but I don't recall anyone getting sick at this dose. Even when that happens, its usually a quick purge. Ecstasy users often use Tums to mitigate the chances of purging and it's quite possible this would work here as well. If you're so daring, plugging has been effective for me with many substances for avoiding vomiting. Be aware of a shift that occurs midway through the trip on this compound, you may suddenly feel like chilling out at about the 4 hour mark. A wonderful period of introspection follows.

That all being said...

Have fun! I LOVE this compound!

I'm considering taking a 7mg capsule of 5-MeO-MIPT at a nightclub this weekend - as I probably won't get another chance to go out for the year.

I am interested how you did experience it.

In my opinion 7mg is the perfect starter dosis. After 2 hours you can add 2-4mg to extend it a little.

Hola, I'm technically new to bl but been lurking this board on and off for years, so there. :) my first post

I too feel like 7mg would be a good starting dose, probably allowing you to feel strong intoxication, but nothing that'll spiral out of control. Reality might get much distorted at this dose (for me it gets, when I have my tolerance at zero), but as long as you remember it's all effects of a drug, you should be ok.

Share your experience with us please :).

5-meo-MiPT:

~4mg camping with girlfriend: Very light, throwing knives and drinking beers extremely pleasurable. Best orgasm achieved simultaneously in personal history. (With the only exception being o-desmethlytramadal producing an even more powerful orgasm surprisingly, albeit taking about 2 hours to achieve though ;) )

~12-16mg hiking and climbing a mountain with friends: Very fun for climbing, similar to mushrooms, nothing out of the ordinary though this go-round.

~10mg whitewater rafting with excessive alcohol involved: Very fun, increased my reaction times and strength exponentially. Made me quite loquacious.

~50-65mg at an outdoor bonfire party: Once second I was shooting guns off and the next thing i know i'm tripping out of this galaxy. Really amazing. "Opposite visuals" where I couldn't see the insects that were flying everywhere bugging everyone else, my vision could simply not focus on the swarms of insects and i saw right pass them. From there a girl (on the same dose of foxy as me) and i went on a drive (driven by someone else) to watch the sunset.
Extremely psychedelic; for the first time i couldnt make small talk or form sentences very fluidly no matter how hard i tried, BUT this was perfection because this girl i and i could simply telepathically communicate. Amazing. Pure joy and euphoria emanated from her into me. She got naked and I followed, we almost lost our clothes and then eventually we laid in the back of the other guys' pickup truck and watched the stars whilst he drove us back to the bonfire.
She was naked so i draped a mexican blanket over her, and i was down to my boxers as we emerged back to the group around the fire. We danced joyously, and the rest of the crew, probably enamored with out wild stared and calm naked presence, followed our lead and almost everyone got naked at some point. I felt like a child of the moon.
Next day very exhausted and feeling slight seratonin loss-esque feeling but nothing too wild. High dosed of this are extremely unique, and highly recommended. Not quite ego loss, but ego-consolidation as the girl, the driver, and I all morphed into one person. Not recommended for the faint of heart obviously.

In comparison, that high amount of 5-meo-mipt was way more powerfully mentally than 4-5mg 25c/i/d-nbome, 30mg 2c-t-2, 200mg DPT, or almost any other compound i have discovered. Really unique all in all and very cheap on the current market. godspeed blue lighters!

I should mention at no dose did i ever experience strong or uncomfortable body load,

feels very safe and amiable in all aspects to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done this 5 times and many of my friends now. I dunno if I still like it as I am getting more experienced with other tryptamines.

My conclusions so far, in order (based on my own trips!):

Pro's:
1. great sex enhancer
2. funny visuals: seeing what you think, depth
3. next day, feeling a refresh/reset
4. more energy
5. cheap

Neutral:
1. always more or less the same trip

Con's:
1. very unpleasent body load; spinal pain
2. anxious and neurotic thoughts
3. after peak it's quickly gone
4. unpleasant/unhappy feeling when trip is over
5. catonic behavior; impossible to speak
6. takes several trip days to get the perfect dose
7. very careful dosing as dose depends very on person

Last edited:
Haha!

I like the catatonic behavior in regards to speaking... I swear it propagates telepathic bridges between other people who are also mipting about... Kind of a unique positive if you think about it!

@neutral, more or less the same trip: I thought the same way about this compound too until i pushed it up into the 35mg+ range, it really seems to shine in a wild uninhibited natural way at high dosages, spacial conflagration and ego-dissolution become apparent. Feelings of abstruse super powers arise as well. Very unique at high doses!

Progressive what doses were you doing?

Does anyone know the ratio to which I should weigh my fumurate dose compared to a hcl dose?
For some reason a hcl being 60% the weight of a fumurate comes to mind

progressive- for me moxy worked like with all the positives you listed, an opposite of the neutral, and none of the negatives- except the tripper dependent dose of course as it's objective. So no doubt it's my favorite trypt so far, if also the first I even tried (so it may be a sentimental thing too).

Con's:
I don't agree on 3,4,5.
3) quickly gone? Not for me, if I take it at 7:00pm, I am still wired until 3:00am and can't sleep!
4) not unhappy, still buzzing until I can sleep.
1,2 for me is anxiety but is part of the trip and is tolerated.

Man, since I have proved to myself I can take this while on a prescription of wellbutrin when I took some MIPT last week which was Sunday (10mg) then tuesday (10mg) this saturday (15mg) and going to tonight (15mg ?)
Before the wellbutrin I tried it a bunch of times, but stopped until I could find info on mixing, then I did find info, then because 5mg's gives me almost nothing, 10mg's it was and everything was fine.

Going to end this binge tonight, then I will nip it somewhat.

i also do not agree on 3,4,5. But definitely agree #1 negative is body load/neck pain.

this one sounds interesting. I've always wanted to get into the world of synthetic tryptamines. i'm definitely more experienced with phens. I have a couple questions. how does this compound compare to psilocybin mushrooms just in general terms. I assume it is very different, but is it a lighter or heavier experience? also, I notice a lot of talk of sex being awesome. is this just due to tactile sensitivity? I ask this because is this the sort of psychedelic you could take with say, a couple of really close friends and be able to connect emotionally? or is sex just awesome because it makes it feel better, not because it amplifies the passion, love, emotion, etc.?

Pro's:
1. great sex enhancer
2. funny visuals: seeing what you think, depth
3. next day, feeling a refresh/reset
4. more energy
5. cheap

Neutral:
1. always more or less the same trip

Con's:
Yet to take this above 15 mgs, never had visuals but...
Positives for me: 3,4,5
-at peace with my situation in life.
-more talkative .
Neutral: 1
Cons: 4(light tho),6,7
- dosing is compulsive my bag went quickly even with the low doses.

DJRolling said:
this one sounds interesting. I've always wanted to get into the world of synthetic tryptamines. i'm definitely more experienced with phens. I have a couple questions. how does this compound compare to psilocybin mushrooms just in general terms. I assume it is very different, but is it a lighter or heavier experience?
I would say it's just as benevolent and user friendly as mushies... at least it was so to me.

DJRolling said:
also, I notice a lot of talk of sex being awesome. is this just due to tactile sensitivity? I ask this because is this the sort of psychedelic you could take with say, a couple of really close friends and be able to connect emotionally? or is sex just awesome because it makes it feel better, not because it amplifies the passion, love, emotion, etc.?
Yeah, connecting emotionally can be done and is very nice on moxy, it has been even called a tryptamine answer to MDMA in some trip report I think.