• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DiPT Thread

Oh i forgot to mention mixing other drugs with foxy. I have mixed it often with GHB and always marijuana followed by 60mg mirtazapine (remeron)and 500mg Depakote(valproic acid) which I take nightly. Due to those medications I always get a full nights sleep even though I probably shouldnt. Sometimes a re-dose of GHB was necessary to achieve initial sleep. I have taken it with a "clean" head, generally in the morning. It doesnt really give you energy but more wakes you up, and it is often difficult to direct this energy. I have also mixed it with adderal/dexedrine with not very positive results. I would not like 5-meo-dipt without anti-anxiety agents, but maybe I just like drugs. Unlike AMT, you can't snort 5-meo-dipt before class, its just too weird and dissociative.

At first I disagreed with Shulgin because he said that 5-meo-dipt was not very visual, but that becomes more apparent the more you take it. This doesnt mean that I didn't get visuals, but never crystaline like you explained (though it did seem electric). The first few times I took it I found it very visual but not hallucinogenic. The visuals for me (now) are warm orange and red colors that appear, like the onset of Mushrooms, but never patterns just wavy. It was never as visual as the first time, where I snorted 12-15mg. But I definately now see how Shulgin could call it visual inactive. Each time I do it now its more introspective and opening. It had such a characteristic feel. Now that I know it, I can feel symptoms from snorting as little as 3mg. Its definately up and down like LSD with alot of little peaks.

Your posts are very informative, and stragely similar to my views and experiences with foxy. I would guess that i have done it about 15 times, never more than two times a week. In the beginning i found it to be much more visual than it is now for me, although i do get the trippy hallucinations just like acid.
It is extremely introspective and educational, at least it was the last time i did it. See my trip report! click here to read my most recent foxy trip report!

next time take a hit of e with your foxy........goooooooooooooooooood times :)
then it will become visual, esp with mda
~hydra

the willest visuals I have gotten have been from 40mg foxy 200mg mdma
basically everthing that ended in a point would become elongated untill that point looked as if it streched to infinity.
example. I was in a hotel room looking at the point the walls made in the corner of the room. I strangly felt as if I were walking on the wall down a path made up of my room. That led to the end of the universe. The floor was mable(yeah I was in mexico) and became a pink/grey sky that was to the left of me as I stood on the wall to the right of me. I turned around to look out a windows and the wall flowed into the glass like a waterfall. The the building that were outside slid into place as if they were liquid chrome poured over a large cylindrical object.
Needless to say, all very disorienting...
Now to say foxy isn't visually active I cannot, nor can a friend of mine. Here is her account
I gave 10mg foxy and 90mg mdma to her and she found herself in 3 different places at the same time. Although she was on the floor rolling around like a freak, she too was in the kitchen talking to me all while swinging in the hammock outside smoke a cigarette(she's not a smoker). Needless to say it was pretty funny... :)
my complaint about foxy is that it makes me uncomforatble in places that aren't familliar to me. Like mexico...not fun on foxy...
[ 01 March 2002: Message edited by: Majortrippz ]

I need to try that combo. When I did E with DMT it made it less visual? Foxy is not really a social drug, you feel alone even if your with people. Everyone looks like their angry or staring at you. Outcast style. I wonder if E would cure that problem.

WOW! someone, who has all my same outlooks on foxy! im amazed.
hydrA, that is funny you should say to add a hit of E. My best experience was having a mild dose of foxy (10 mgs) and then a few hours later in the afternoon dropping a rather strong pill of MDA, they were gold stars. I reccomend the combo, it seemed to take away some of the scaryness, and added a bit more loveness.

I don't think 5-MeO-DIPT is likely to be dangerously toxic. I've heard quite a few reports of people taking MASSIVE doses (like, over 50mg!!! Thats 5-10 times an effective dose) and there havent been any serious problems. This drug seems to cause lots of uncomfortable side effects, even in low doses... diarrhea, nausea, etc. It can of course produce the psychological unpleasantness any psychedelic can cause. However, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that it can be physically dangerous in any doses anybody's going to take intentionally. Of course, there's no way to tell yet if it might be any risks from long term frequent use... but I'm not too worried. I suspect this stuff will have a safety profile comparable to psilocybin or LSD.
It is an experimental drug though, so there may be some nasty surprises waiting for people using it. Be aware of that risk and act accordingly.

Extream dehydration...
that's what I have noticed from the foxy/mdma-mda combo...
it sneaks up on you quickly...be aware of what you body needs and take of it...
scary experience - 30mg foxy and too many mg of MDMA...unknown amount... 300 - 700 mg over the night.
I was sitting with my leg pressed up against a surface that was rough. Kind of like the peblized surface that is sometimes around pools...
anyhow... I stood up and looked down an my leg looked like all the blood vessals in it had colapsed... example when you wake up and you have a red marks on your face from you pillow... just alot deaper... I would say where ever there was a pebble my skin was pressed in about 2 millimeters... and engordged with blood... it wasn't very atractive... normally these kind of indintations would go away with in minutes... but these lasted for a good 2 hours...
I speculate contriction of the capilaries is what cased this lengthy recovery period.
isn't that was cased gangreen in several DOB overdose vicims???
so just be very careful what ever you do...
I know of 100+ people who have taken 10mg foxy / 90 -100mg MDMA capuses. These people included those hard heads who had dosed since the 80s. They all loved them better than any roll they had taken ever... There were no bad incedences with them and they found that felt not as down the next day as some people do from mdxx.
moderation is the key...
trust me you won't need to take any more then that...

I've heard of people cutting MDMA with Foxy (in capsules) to make the mdma stretch further, like maybe 70mg MDMA and 15mg of Foxy? I'm thinking of smoking some 5-meo-dipt freebase (20mg) with mdma(45mg), or snorting. Both substances give you a "rush" when smoked so it should be interesting.

detailed/graphic descriptions of sex on 5-meo-dipt...

i did try a few searches for this but didn't really find what i was looking for
anyways...i don't have any experience with any psychedelic drugs (except 1 lousy acid trip). my boyfriend has some foxy, and he comes home from school in less than 2 wks, but he wants to sell it b4 he comes home. i REALLY want to experience foxy with him, but i don't have much experience/knowledge of the experience (yes i have checked out erowid and bl's trip report forum and this forum), so, i'm having a hard time convincing him its worth taking foxy with me.
i told him that from what i've heard, sex on foxy is MORE than AMAZING, and he seems really intrigued by the potential experience of this. so...what i'm looking for is your most detailed description of sex on foxy. how foxy makes you feel (sexually related) as well as how it feels to fuck while on foxy. we've yet to have sex on ANY drug (he doesn't approve at all of my meth usage, and he has this *policy* against fucking on E), and i've heard that sex on foxy is a very worthwhile experience.
so...be descriptive and help me convince him he HAS to try this with me. i'm gonna have him read this thread, provided i get good responses :) thanks
~*~kristen~*~

I've had quite a number of entheogenic experiences with quite a number of various psychedelic substances. In my 10 years of tripping, I've probably had nearly 50% of them with my girlfriend. And well sex has always happened at some point (if not during most of it :) ) during the trip.
5-MeO-DiPT, besides being a psychedelic of poor quality (IMHO) in every way, shape, and form has earned the notoriety of being the only psychedelic I was unable to have sex on, or do really anything for that matter. It had nothing to do with not being able to 'rise to the occasion', it was just that the body-load was so horrendous and severe, all I could do was lay there in that very unpleasant state and ride it out. And I only took 11 mg, which may have been a little more than I needed, but it wasn't that much.
Only after the comedown, when the body load had eased up somewhat, was sex possible. And to be honest, it was not any better than sex had been on any other material. I find babywoodrose seeds, 2C-I, and even LSD to be far superior. I'd say 4-AcO-DET had the most tactile/erotic enhancement of all the ones I've tried but I don't like the trip at all with that material either.
I'll be the first to admit that my experience (with having sex on it, not the fact that I found it to suck in general) with 5-MeO-DiPT doesn't obviously doesn't reflect the norm, but I just thought I'd share it with you. Remember everyone can react differently.
You can read my detailed and graphic description here...
MGS's Detailed and Graphic Description of Hot and Wet Foxy Lovin'
And tell your boyfriend I think he is an asshole for selling research chemicals.

thanks to those who have replied so far :)
and for those of you with good experiences of foxy+sex...get to replying would ya!!!
oh, and...i know everyone reacts differently with drugs. but...is it common for guys to have probs with rising to the occassion while on foxy? (he's never had a problem with gettin hard while on coke or E or while drunk) is it likely to take forever for him to orgasm?(not that i'd mind...)
i appreciate everyone's help. i'm still checkin out erowid and the bl archives for info, since i'm not really into psychedelics, and have never tried foxy. yup--i'm always a well-informed drug user b4 i fuck up my mind and body :)
~*~kristen~*~

its awesome, just do it like you normally would and it will feel even better, you'll probably both will climax more than once :)
~hydra

ok ive never written a romance novel or anything of the sorts, but Ill give it a whirl. Me and my wife enjoy enthogenic sexual realtions greatly and partake in them whenever the occasion arises. I have recently come across some 5-meo-dipt recently and first tried it on myself to gauge a proper dosage. Started with 10 mg. Nice tryptamine like buzz, mild visuals, slightly enhanced tactile sensations, but not what i expected. Also i might add the body load was rather intense. on my 2nd try i dosed 10 again and my wife also dosed 10 mg. But this time we also took 4 mg of loperamide on the advice of a friend.
Wow. All i can say. With the body load lifted off tzctile sensation increases greatly. Much more enjoyable triptamine body buzz. But no change in visuals. After a futile attempt at watching and understanding the movie "Novacaine" we commenced to some hot and heavy foreplay. While the tactle sensations were incredible, I dont think it is the sensations alone that lend foxy its aphrodisiac properties. I noticed a strong senergy between the endorphins released during sexual stimulation and the foxy. After what seemed like forevor with foreplay we went to the bed room and got totally naked. Again...strongest tactile sensations occuring during sexual stimulation. In fact incredible sensations, like waves of orgasmic euphoria washing over your body...and that was just with foreplay. Now on the note of actual intercourse, every little detail is noticed. i.e. the texure of the sexual organs, the speed, the angle, all has a noticible difference on the sexual experience. While all different, all are extreemely pleasurable. And unlike while under MDMA, there wasnt a sense of over stimulation, just and incredible rush of pleasure. I partook with glee while my wife orgasmed many times, and as we switched to every position imaginable... When i finally allowed myself to come ( at least i think i willed it...no entirely sure) I was drowining in what is the most profoundly intense endorphin rush i have ever experienced. I also dont think i have ever came so much in my life also. All in all, one of the best , if not the best, enthogenic lovemaking experiences of my life. i give it 2 thumbs up. BTW after the first episdode we went several more times. And both awoke very very sore the next day. But was well worth it

^^^WOW :) i'm definetly making him read your post :) thanks
~*~kristen~*~
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: starlightgemini ]

I think if your man is hard on those other drugs, he'll have no problem being hard on foxy. So I wouldn't worry there.
As for my experienced with foxy -- well, I've only tried it once, and I didnn't find it to be sexual at all. Overall I found it to be a very weak psychedelic and I did not get many effects from it. The most noticeable effects I had were sound distortion and some time slow down and pupil dilation. Overall it was a disappointing eperience.
If you want a sexual drug, I suggest meth (which I know you'd like anyways ;) ), GHB, alcohol or even other psychedelics like acid. Sex on psychedelics, while not usually the best/hottest sex I've had, IS very interesting and enjoyable. Emphasis on interesting -- there really isn't anything like it.

Originally posted by fairnymph:
If you want a sexual drug, I suggest meth (which I know you'd like anyways ;) ), GHB, alcohol or even other psychedelics like acid
*sigh* yes, i do adore my meth :) :) :) however, he strongly disapproves of my meth usage, and he always *knows* if i have been or am tweaking...so, its not something i could get away with anyways. i truly do appreciate all your suggestions fairnymph, however neither of us are huge fans of psychedelics. but since he HAS foxy in his possession, i suppose that is the biggest reason i have so much interest in foxy+sex. though he and i did talk and though we are both attempting to stop doing drugs, we do want to have a shared experience of having sex under the influence of a drug. he wants to smoke weed with me then fuck (he says, and i quote: "weed is my sexual enhancer!!") but yet i have never, have no desire to, and will never smoke weed. i think foxy is pretty much the only drug we'd agree on.
~*~kristen~*~

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:
And tell your boyfriend I think he is an asshole for selling research chemicals.
nah, its not like that. he bought 2 awhile ago, for personal consumption purposes. but has yet to have a good opportunity to do it (he went back to school right after buying 'em, and he's already bein closely watched for drugs/alcohol possession on campus, so) he would only be selling them cause he NEEDS the $, and he didn't think i wanted to try it anyways.
so, no worries :) i'd never involve myself with a dealer of any sorts :)
~*~kristen~*~