• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

i prefer to cap everything, i've yet to come across a good tasting chemical, ha. I mean, some are tolerable, but why taste it if you don't have to.

I do agree with dwayne about 4-AcO-DiPT... man that stuff was particularly foul. I discovered this after i'd snorted some and couldn't get the taste/smell to go away for some time... very unpleasant. bleckh

And how well does 4-HO-MPT vape? Is it really easy to burn or do you have some leeway between the melting point & vaporization point?

I've never written up a trip report or anything like that before. Nothing all that interesting happened, but, since there isn't much info on this chem, I figured I'd put this out there for everyone to read.

The other night I dosed ~50mg of 4-ho-mpt. The first ~2 hours involved awesome visuals and a huge increase in sociability and a corresponding decrease in inhibitions. It was shortly after that point that I began to suffer from heart palpitations, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, and severe tightness in my chest. This went on for a few hours. These negative effects came in waves. During the peaks I was essentially incapable of doing anything other than sitting very still and trying to relax my body as best as possible. After these effects receded (for the most part anyway) I continued to trip hard for about another two hours, with effects tapering off after that for about another 2 until I passed out at my laptop. I noticed that i still had mild visuals throughout all of the next day (I dosed at ~1:30 in the morning). For a couple days after I noticed i was prone to breaking into maniacal laughter for no reason, repeating random phrases in a sing-song kind of way without really meaning to, hearing/feeling/seeing things that weren't there, etc... Over all I'd say that this is a very interesting chemical with great potential for socializing and even therapy. It is, however, sadly lacking in terms of "mindfuck" so to say. I do intend to take this chemical again although probably not at such a high dose. I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in a social psy without much insight (although I do think it could be great for that if you pushed for some in a conversation with someone else). If anyone plans on experimenting with higher doses I'd recommend you be somewhat careful. The physiological effects can be somewhat unpleasant. Oh! This chem doesn't taste bad at all! I was beginning to think that every psy had a horrible taste.

I do agree with dwayne about 4-AcO-DiPT... man that stuff was particularly foul. I discovered this after i'd snorted some and couldn't get the taste/smell to go away for some time... very unpleasant. bleckh
?

Good Lord just the thought of snorting that makes me retch... my condolences!

Ah, but the sensual effects are particularly delicious! (That is if you choose to exploit them... if you dont its probably just a feeling of unfulfilled agitation and uncentered unease... the trick is to CENTER and FULFILL that agitation on sex, THEN its magic is revealed).

Having just finished the last of my 4-HO-MPT over the weekend, I am inclined say that this substance is one of the most fun and euphoric tryptamines I have ever had the pleasure of using. I think I actually like it better than 4-AcO-DMT, 5-Meo-MiPT, and 4-Aco-DiPT, although I have great fondness for each of these wonderful drugs, and each has its pros over the other two for different reasons. But if I had to pick one of the four as a favorite, it would probably be 4-HO-MPT, at least in the freebase form, which is particularly special when used in the incredibly pleasant vaporized/inhaled ROA.

My first oral run with the stuff went amazingly well. Wonderful cascade of conceptual and healing archetypes and themes channeled through the electric guitar, searching for the girl I love with paint and canvas, vaguely lysergic visuals and sensual erotic pull to everything.

Residual insomnia is a bit long with a drained feeling, but well worth it imo.

i prefer to cap everything, i've yet to come across a good tasting chemical, ha. I mean, some are tolerable, but why taste it if you don't have to.

I like to get to know a chemical intimately before I "do" it.

fair enough. though i do usually put the extremely low dose tests i do with each chemical (<1mg, 2mg, 5mg) directly in my mouth. With those small amounts its usually not too bad, still rarely have the desire to taste any more though, ha.

My first oral run with the stuff went amazingly well. Wonderful cascade of conceptual and healing archetypes and themes channeled through the electric guitar, searching for the girl I love with paint and canvas, vaguely lysergic visuals and sensual erotic pull to everything.

Residual insomnia is a bit long with a drained feeling, but well worth it imo.

What dosages have you used for oral?

I hope we see an uptick in TRs for this compound, I know some BLers had to pick up a g or two recently.

I am very interested in this compound due to the vape ROA that so many report being pleasant, but I am terrified I'd only get to use it twice before the rest of it degraded.

I'll be adding one in the near future.
Probably be trying vaped as an ROA. Might also try a conversion to fumarate to explore other ROAs if I can swing it. ;)

At 22mg + alcohol + a designer opiate (not appropriate to name on a public forum); I have a new favorite tryptamine

Just wanted to throw a quick report up here.

My girl and I each had ~12mg 4-HO-MPT along with 380mg piracetam, some beer, and weed. Taken at appx 8PM on July 2. Good ++ but open eye visuals were not very prominent. We were on the Oregon beach watching fireworks. Got some tracers but nothing like 2C-I can do. Closed eye visuals when I kissed my sweetie were much more impressive, swirling fractals with prominent hues of orange, red, and purple (may have been influenced by our campfire). Body high somewhat buzzing and energetic, could be good for erotic (didn't get a chance to test). Didn't really get a chance to test music appreciation either.

Very excited to see what is possible at 16mg.

For comparison, 14mg of 4-AcO-DMT gives me moderate swirly/shroomy OEV, and CEV is dominated by brown, green, yellow if i recall correctly, and body high seemed more "wet" and "alien" like shrooms.

Well I'll be gobsmacked... going thru a box of misc supplements, old script bottles, OTC meds and other psudo-pharmacological mish mash (admit it you have one too? :) ) found a folded up short envelope from a very "middle" US state sent Feb 10 containing a plain piece of white paper folded in half to which was taped a sachet of white powder, below "50 mg" and the long name of this chem, inside of the MSDS.

Forgot I had gotten this, dont even recall from whom, vendor or friend.

So.... what to do, what to do?

I am leaning towards 25mg oral dose ala Carver Slice above (I like his trip report the best I guess)? "For a Holiday" as the famous Huxely quote about Soma goes? Less sounds a like a bit of a prick-tease, haha.

Or perhaps best put to use vaporizing 5-10mg for 10-5 uses instead of just 2, maybe after some methylone sinks in. I like 4-aco-dipt as a PS to M1 and some were comparing this to 4-ho-dipt, so this could be pretty fun....

Well, just musing. Guessing this material was some one-off synth by request and wondering how best to exploit these few grains of something I will probably never see again.

Last edited:
if i ever stumble across this stuff i am going to try vaporizing, as i have heard from several people that that ROA is pretty excellent. 25mg is probably a good oral dose, people in this thread were dosing sorta low for the most part IMO.

its been awhile since i took this, but the main thing that stands out in my memory is the comeup... absolutely no position i can get in is comfortable while coming up on this stuff, and the comeup starts in like 10minutes when taken orally. the comeup resolves itself fairly quickly though.

Recent vaporizing attempts proved successful, even after just sitting in the original mini-baggy packaging for roughly 9 months.(Room temp)

Seems it could be more stable than previously thought? There was a small oxygen-absorber packet near the packaging the entire time.

Very visual chem indeed. I would be interested in the hcl or fumerate if ever such a strange chem hits the market again.

Any recent experiences with this chemical? Been pondering procurement ;-) Also, the main reason I'm posting this is that I'm curious as to you guys results with various storage techniques. Any brown goo or is it mostly all good?

Any recent experiences with this chemical? Been pondering procurement ;-) Also, the main reason I'm posting this is that I'm curious as to you guys results with various storage techniques. Any brown goo or is it mostly all good?

gonna be trying 25mg very soon.

have some from the initial give away that's been stored in an lite-less air tight place, is as good as when arrived. actually plan on taking some tomorrow hence why I am reading this thread. Only have like 10 mg left so I am definitely going rectal. Anyone got any experience?

10mg rectal might be just about right. never done rectal, but 10mg oral was too low. shouldn't be overwhelming by any means, but the comeup on this stuff was always jittery for me at any dose.