View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont care for 4-aco-dmt (sends me into a catatonic black hole once I approach doses that "should" be trippy.

How did that happens men Oo" ?

Also i have questions about combinations, do you think 4-HO-MET combines well with some molly or Speed ? Thanks :)

seems like a read somewhere that tryptamines+empathogens tend to lower seizure threshold significantly more than either alone, however you don't hear about many "hippie flip" induced seizures. AFAIK only normal contraindications apply, i.e. lower your dose of both, best not to be sleep deprived or nutrient deficient etc.

I wouldn't have thought speed would be needed with this stuff, it's not sleepy in the way mushrooms are. I wouldn't do MDMA with it either as for me it would likely detract from the clarity of the experience.
The again if I had some speed I probably would use them together for no better reason than I'm a drug pig - sometimes

What about cross tollerence

When 4-ho-met wears off. . . . would a line of DPT or a pipe of nnDMT be wasted or welcomed?

Can't speak for DPT but DMT sounds like a good working plan and probably most welcomed :)

Well tried 15mg yesterday ! Was awesome as hell, not really visuals but this molecule for me is more a "theme changing", weird ! Like being in a dream, everything look "liquid", "gelatine", very cartoonish :p

But bodyload are great but on the comedown it gave me some weird blood pressure issues, like i was fainting. A friend who was with me took 45mg and he fall down and his heart was pounding. It was scary :O In a second he falls down on the ground and his face was blue. I was like "OMG i'm flipping out"... But in the end he was ok and had a good time :p Just a little freak out, maybe a small seizure or something :\ dunno!

^^So you tried this the day after you took 8mgs of doc? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me, could be why you felt like fainting.

Anyone tried to i.m. a 25mg dose? I plan to mix it with 450mg DXM before and some MAOI.

What can I expect? Been i.m.-ing around 18mg before and it was really intense and great.

^I wouldn't combine DXM with a MAOi. If it's a MAO-a inhibitor and DXM has SSRE/SSRI properties (which it has, iirc) it could be fatal or at least highly unpleasant.

If you mean dxm and maoi's on seperate occasions, please let us know the results.

Oh well, not a "real" MAOI, and I've been doing it before - blackcurrant juice 1L, 160mg ginkgo extract and 300mg DXM just 1,5 hours before i.m.-ing 18mg.

In fact, it was my strongest trip ever I believe.

I've got my first 250mg bag on the way in a week or so and I'm expecting this plan to get shot down pretty quick, but what do people think of treating this somewhat like K as in doing small bumps until the desired effect is reached or to increase duration? Since it has such a rapid onset and seems to be fairly effective IN my lazy side wants to opt for this as opposed to measuring proper doses. If anyone thinks this would work or is exceedingly reckless I'd love to hear your opinions so I can plan out my first post allergy test trips with metocin accordingly.

Well if you were to measure out the maximum amount you would want to take and then put that in container & bump out of that it could be done reasonably safely. Carrying the whole bag around seems like a bad idea for several reasons though. Not the least of which is losing the bag ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.