Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more question:

If i decide to take a trip, but dont find it quite strong enough, is it possible to redose? Or has the tolerance already build up so fast that its useless?

If you will redose in first hour or two, the effects will build up. But it won't be very strong

Going to trip again on Metocin Friday :D Gonna be fun ! <3 Hope i don't will have the irregular heart beats on the come down :S

Going to trip again on Metocin Friday :D Gonna be fun ! <3 Hope i don't will have the irregular heart beats on the come down :S
^

Hey, had this too and only on the comedown. I thought it's psychological anxiety. It felt real and strange. There was one extra beat like -...-...-.-...-...-... etc
That's actually the reason why I stopped taking psychedelics and cannabis.

It has been 4 days since my low dose trip on 4-ho-met and 3 days since i took a low dose 2c-d. Is it possible that i can take a stronger 4-ho-met trip today?

Or do i still have tolerance? (Perhaps cross-tolerance between 2c-d and 4-ho-met?)

^

Hey, had this too and only on the comedown. I thought it's psychological anxiety. It felt real and strange. There was one extra beat like -...-...-.-...-...-... etc
That's actually the reason why I stopped taking psychedelics and cannabis.

You feel that too ? It scared me ! Why it's happens ? Does it really do that on the heart or it's just psychological ?

If you will redose in first hour or two, the effects will build up. But it won't be very strong

I've done this once and compensating for the decrease in effect from the redose I took another full dose for a total of 40 mg spread over 3 doses, the first and last spanning more than 2 hours for sure. What really kicked it into high gear was cannabis with no tolerance though. The result was excellent!
Metocin is much more forgiving than mushrooms IMO.

There is a feeling. I can't describe it, it's like panic coming slowly. And I had a blood pressure thing on my arm on that moment which showed the heart beat and that's what it did. All my last times with 4-ho-met weren't nice because of the problem you also have. And it is always just on the comedown. My first trips back then were 6 hours till baseline, my last ones were like 9 hours and couldn't go to sleep because all this strange stomache feelings. I can't even smoke weed anymore. My stomach kinda closes when I am at the peak. When I come down I start farting and burping etc. How long do you have the MET already? Mine is in the freezer, no wet air as I also have rice etc next to it in the same box so that it sucks in.

On the first time I was thinking I could "lose connection" to this world. That words made sense back. The thing is I really don't fear death. I dealt much with that topic on my trips. However I had used it again after that. Had a really bad trip. Pure evil. Nothng to describe. Two hours fight-or-flight mode. My bp was fucking up, going up and down up and down. I felt really back physically. I was actually like, I went on the chair and just sat down. If it happens it happens. So yeah it was just a panic attack maybe but the physical feeling was real. I can't even take low doses of 4-aco-mipt anymore. The bad bodyload in the stomach area comes back. It's really a strange body sensation, not the normal tryptamine bodyload. I tried quite some things, abused cannabinoids for a while but I don't use anything for quite some time already and I'm not going to. My cannabinoid tolerance is crazy. I can get high of veeeeeery minimal doses. However the heart thing is bad there. Going to see the doc next time.

It's not a problem for me. I'm happier in life that any drug could ever make me. My thought structure and thougt pattern changed dramatically to the positive, complexity and performance. I don't know if I became smart or so but I know that I at least use my capacities more.

I still wonder if it's psychological or really physical. I hope there is no problem.

There is a feeling. I can't describe it, it's like panic coming slowly. And I had a blood pressure thing on my arm on that moment which showed the heart beat and that's what it did. All my last times with 4-ho-met weren't nice because of the problem you also have. And it is always just on the comedown. My first trips back then were 6 hours till baseline, my last ones were like 9 hours and couldn't go to sleep because all this strange stomache feelings. I can't even smoke weed anymore. My stomach kinda closes when I am at the peak. When I come down I start farting and burping etc. How long do you have the MET already? Mine is in the freezer, no wet air as I also have rice etc next to it in the same box so that it sucks in.

On the first time I was thinking I could "lose connection" to this world. That words made sense back. The thing is I really don't fear death. I dealt much with that topic on my trips. However I had used it again after that. Had a really bad trip. Pure evil. Nothng to describe. Two hours fight-or-flight mode. My bp was fucking up, going up and down up and down. I felt really back physically. I was actually like, I went on the chair and just sat down. If it happens it happens. So yeah it was just a panic attack maybe but the physical feeling was real. I can't even take low doses of 4-aco-mipt anymore. The bad bodyload in the stomach area comes back. It's really a strange body sensation, not the normal tryptamine bodyload. I tried quite some things, abused cannabinoids for a while but I don't use anything for quite some time already and I'm not going to. My cannabinoid tolerance is crazy. I can get high of veeeeeery minimal doses. However the heart thing is bad there. Going to see the doc next time.

It's not a problem for me. I'm happier in life that any drug could ever make me. My thought structure and thougt pattern changed dramatically to the positive, complexity and performance. I don't know if I became smart or so but I know that I at least use my capacities more.

I still wonder if it's psychological or really physical. I hope there is no problem.

Well I keep my 4-Ho-MET in a drawer, in the dark at room temperature. I got it since June 2011. Well i don't have bad stomach sensations, but yeah my 4-Ho-MET trip last longer than before same as you ! And the bad body feelings creeps with the come down. First i'm feeling like i can't feel anything in my body (like i'm empty inside of my corpse). Then it's becoming hard for me to breath ... like they are no more air in the space so short breathness. Then yes i could feel my heart beating irregular with trembling (hands especially) and it's going me in panick mode ! It's really the first time i had this kind of things happens.

With LSD or something I don't get this ! Smoking Cannabis is hard for me now ! My heart is beating really fast and hurts my chest so badly :( I don't know what happens to me... Hope i don't fuck my circulatory systems or something. I'm a regular cigarette smoker since 4 years but i don't know if it's related to that. I know i have anxiety but i'm also sure that the physicals sensations (and especially the heartbeat) are real ! I always take low dose of 4-HO-MET like 8-12mg of it, but the bodyload are more stronger than the first sessions with Metocin ! In the past I have taken 4-Ho-MET at the 10, 15, 18, 20, 40 mg range with NO BODYLOAD concerning my heart ! I'm not a heavy psychedelic users (it's have been 3 weeks that i didn't take any trips since !) So i don't know what the fuck is this ! I already go to the doctor and nothing is wrong but I swear in the comedown my blood pressure and heartbeat are fucked up ! The trip I had do not look like my previous trip at all, especially about the bodyload things, it looks much stronger than the past !

I don't know why too, but my trip is not the same as before ! It feels like i'm not tripping in a good way. My whole environnement feels weird but i don't have patterns, colours changes like before... It's like my whole area are looking strange in my mind but it feels "normal" when you look at it ! I'm scared of being schizophrenic because it's like tripping without the "normal" trip that i can read on forums. It's like i don't have the "normal" visual trips but it's just a "change" in the atmosphere, kind of scaring my mind.

Don't know what happens to me :( Now of what you write, i'm afraid to take 4-Ho-MET again ! I like the trip overall but at the comedown everythings look like everybody are against me ! Bad physical sensations at the end.

For exemple my first session with Metocin was great, when i was looking on the ground, the patterns was moving and the ground was breathing like a "normal" trip, but my last session with Metocin was not looking like that anymore. I looked in the ground but it wasn't moving and no patterns anymore. It was just looking "normal" but in a weird way that i couldn't describe ! Like i'm totally normal but with a strange "atmosphere" :S My friend wich is a heavy psychedelic user took 45mg of Metocin from my batch fall on the ground at the comedown, i gave him Clotiazepam to calm him down. He said that he was feeling weird and he fall on the ground ! :S It was very very weird because he never have a such reaction before ! My Metocin came from a trusted supplier, i always took my metocin from this supplier in the past so don't know what the fuck happens...

But bodyload are great but on the comedown it gave me some weird blood pressure issues, like i was fainting. A friend who was with me took 45mg and he fall down and his heart was pounding. It was scary :O In a second he falls down on the ground and his face was blue. I was like "OMG i'm flipping out"... But in the end he was ok and had a good time :p Just a little freak out, maybe a small seizure or something dunno!

ELeSaH what is your weight out of curiosity ?

Apologize for my english i'm not a english person ! :)

I want to say that because it's ONLY happens with 4-Ho-MET ! NEVER SHROOMS, ACID, 2C-D/C/E, DOC/DOI/DOB/DOM have done that to me ! Please help =(

Last edited:
Yesterday I ingested 8mg 4-ho-met i.m. It was a real fight, fuckin intense and struggle.There was everything. Waves on the walls, big waves on the walls...where are the walls?!?!. Transformed to a cat and back. (no problem, I like cats...) Very very heavy body load.

It's absolutely true that this stuff is oral only if you would like to really enjoy it.

No, have u ever done it intramuscular? "I'm not proud of myself"

Last edited:
Intense trip with 8 mgs are you kidding me ?
Considering the dose range is 10-20 mg in oral fashion, I doubt it. I also noticed it seems people either receive +2/3 from 8-16 mgs and other people receive +2/3 at 18-35 mgs.

Well I keep my 4-Ho-MET in a drawer, in the dark at room temperature. I got it since June 2011. Well i don't have bad stomach sensations, but yeah my 4-Ho-MET trip last longer than before same as you ! And the bad body feelings creeps with the come down. First i'm feeling like i can't feel anything in my body (like i'm empty inside of my corpse). Then it's becoming hard for me to breath ... like they are no more air in the space so short breathness. Then yes i could feel my heart beating irregular with trembling (hands especially) and it's going me in panick mode ! It's really the first time i had this kind of things happens.

With LSD or something I don't get this ! Smoking Cannabis is hard for me now ! My heart is beating really fast and hurts my chest so badly :( I don't know what happens to me... Hope i don't fuck my circulatory systems or something. I'm a regular cigarette smoker since 4 years but i don't know if it's related to that. I know i have anxiety but i'm also sure that the physicals sensations (and especially the heartbeat) are real ! I always take low dose of 4-HO-MET like 8-12mg of it, but the bodyload are more stronger than the first sessions with Metocin ! In the past I have taken 4-Ho-MET at the 10, 15, 18, 20, 40 mg range with NO BODYLOAD concerning my heart ! I'm not a heavy psychedelic users (it's have been 3 weeks that i didn't take any trips since !) So i don't know what the fuck is this ! I already go to the doctor and nothing is wrong but I swear in the comedown my blood pressure and heartbeat are fucked up ! The trip I had do not look like my previous trip at all, especially about the bodyload things, it looks much stronger than the past !

I don't know why too, but my trip is not the same as before ! It feels like i'm not tripping in a good way. My whole environnement feels weird but i don't have patterns, colours changes like before... It's like my whole area are looking strange in my mind but it feels "normal" when you look at it ! I'm scared of being schizophrenic because it's like tripping without the "normal" trip that i can read on forums. It's like i don't have the "normal" visual trips but it's just a "change" in the atmosphere, kind of scaring my mind.

Don't know what happens to me :( Now of what you write, i'm afraid to take 4-Ho-MET again ! I like the trip overall but at the comedown everythings look like everybody are against me ! Bad physical sensations at the end.

For exemple my first session with Metocin was great, when i was looking on the ground, the patterns was moving and the ground was breathing like a "normal" trip, but my last session with Metocin was not looking like that anymore. I looked in the ground but it wasn't moving and no patterns anymore. It was just looking "normal" but in a weird way that i couldn't describe ! Like i'm totally normal but with a strange "atmosphere" :S My friend wich is a heavy psychedelic user took 45mg of Metocin from my batch fall on the ground at the comedown, i gave him Clotiazepam to calm him down. He said that he was feeling weird and he fall on the ground ! :S It was very very weird because he never have a such reaction before ! My Metocin came from a trusted supplier, i always took my metocin from this supplier in the past so don't know what the fuck happens...

ELeSaH what is your weight out of curiosity ?

Apologize for my english i'm not a english person ! :)

I want to say that because it's ONLY happens with 4-Ho-MET ! NEVER SHROOMS, ACID, 2C-D/C/E, DOC/DOI/DOB/DOM have done that to me ! Please help =(

I could sign your post as if it was from me. No problem. I'm also not a english person. I also gave it to friends. One of my friends who was panicking also thought he was fainting. If i remeber correctly I was also thinking that on my first panic. I could barely move my hand etc. I thought I will faint if I move too much. It was like awake sleep paralysis. Yes I also didn't have any visuals or anything. I also took higher doses with no bodyload. On high doses the only "bad" thing ever would be mindfuck, thought loops. But that was no problem actually, at least I had my mindspace if I wanted and the walls were bleeding rainbows. As I said, have the same thing on weed as you said. I am too scared to try any other psychedelic BUT actually I don't even want or need to. I was using them more in phylosophical and spiritual way. It was never "fun" but always a relief in life :)
I weight 63 kg.
One funny thing at the end :D At my first bad time I actually cleaned the room before I sat down because I thought if they find my corpse here at least the room is clean. I even wrote something on the laptop that this and that guy should get my tv etc :D

BTW I want to write again that there was no negative mindspace or negative halluncinations or anything that started it. It just came and happened.

Strange thing, so you really went to the doc and made a ecg?

Back then I didn't take any medication or so. Now I take 5-htp, Vitamine B-Complex, Fish-Oil and Choline citrate. I know I have a depression but I also know it's not curable mentally as I can't forget in what a fucked up world we live. At least people are revolutioning now in europe and other parts of the world. Time for a real change.

I'm only on Vitamins D3 + Magnesium 500mg medication daily but I don't know if it's related or something :S

Will try it again tomorrow :) Will tell you how it goes ! If i'm not here on the 8th august well... i must be dead ! :\

Don't do it. There is no reason to do it, when it doesn't work anymore for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.