View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I,m not sure the best answer. If you got to google and search 'sigma aldrich' and also add whatever tryptamine you are looking for, it should give storage recommendations...at least it did for me.

I,m not sure the best answer. If you got to google and search 'sigma aldrich' and also add whatever tryptamine you are looking for, it should give storage recommendations...at least it did for me.

I tried to google but didn't find info about the ones I mostly want to store (4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DPT and 4-HO-MET) but I did find that the recommended temperature for DMT is 2-8°C, so I'll switch from the freezer to the fridge.

Hey there :)

Metocin is very strange, i only need 8mg to trip correctly, 12mg gave me a ++ sometimes +++ experiences (depends on the set & settings thought).

Anyway i got it from a trusted vendor that most people should know ;) and i gave to a buddy of mine who never tripped in his life 15mg of 4-HO-MET and he felt nothing ! At +1h i gave him 10mg more and nothing happens, finally about +30min i gave him 5mg more and then he felt it !

Now i trip often with my buddy on 4-Ho-MET but i'm wondering why he need much more dosage than me ? Does it weight-related or something ? Do i need less than him because i'm more skinny ? Seriously i gave him like 30-40mg sometimes 60mg!! if he want to feel something :S Weird no ?

Any ideas BL ? (I'm so excited, will receive 250mg 4-Ho-MET & 4-ACO-MIPT :D)

Best regards,

With tryptamines some people need very small amounts to trip hard. Most people seem to fall in the middle with the expected dose/response, and others need large doses to get a full trip. Some are even almost immune to effects of certain compounds.

yeah, I tried insufflating 14 mg once. it felt like 25 mg. Well, I snorted some DPT too, but I felt it didn´t add anything at all. The Metocin´s effect was stronger. it doesn´t burn at all, and so is quite pleasant for snort.

Hello People!

also interested in insuflating 4-ho-met.
so it is definately active!(?)
can you/or someone else tell more about this way? about trip duration,come up duration. how much stronger is come up with this method?

regards!

Last edited:
Hello People!

also interested in insuflating 4-ho-met.
so it is definately active!(?)
can you/or someone else tell more about this way? about trip duration,come up duration. how much stronger is come up with this method?

regards!

so.
on other forum I was also told it is active and dose of 10m is similar to 20mg orally. onset is very fast.

I have insufflatted Metocin several times. Mostly when redosing.

I would say it doubles the potency, roughly. 14 mg feels like 25 mg, maybe a bit less.

It doesn´t burn at all, and so is quite pleasant for the nostrils.

Onset is similar to sub-lingual, faster than taking a capsule orally.

Duration I have surprisingly found to be similar to other ROA, But YMMV.

Edit:
I would like to add, that the come up is very smooth when insufflated, just like oral, as I don´t feel Metocin gives any side effects at all.

Too bad, was planning to trip on 4-HO-MET. I don't have tolerance, took 10mg today .... Only got bodyloads and really light visuals when i was focusing on it, my pupils are still dilated that i get busted by my mom (don't worry i'm 18+). =(((

Is 10mg too low ? (Oral)

Probably too low, go for 15 maybe 20 without tolerance and then see what you think.

I was on medication : Magnesium 450mg + Vitamins D3 + Calcium 500mg daily.
Maybe due to that no ?

Is it possible to redose on this?

Like if you "came down" from 15mg could you take 20mg and still have a good time???

Is it possible to redose on this?

Like if you "came down" from 15mg could you take 20mg and still have a good time???

Yes, certainly you can.

I have found though, it quickly turns into a waste. Even more than with other tryptamines.

just my experience, of cause.

Very experienced with psychedelics. Though there are some I havent tried yet. Done numerous tyrptamines. Like most. Dont care for 4-aco-dmt (sends me into a catatonic black hole once I approach doses that "should" be trippy.

ANYWAY... got some 4-ho-met from a good friend to try. 100mg. Think I ought to go with 20 or 25mg? ORAL DOSING. I like shrooms, but I have had a few really dark experiences, but who hasn't?

Anyway, advice appreciated.

Very experienced with psychedelics. Though there are some I havent tried yet. Done numerous tyrptamines. Like most. Dont care for 4-aco-dmt (sends me into a catatonic black hole once I approach doses that "should" be trippy.

ANYWAY... got some 4-ho-met from a good friend to try. 100mg. Think I ought to go with 20 or 25mg? ORAL DOSING. I like shrooms, but I have had a few really dark experiences, but who hasn't?

Anyway, advice appreciated.
If you're very experienced I would suggest 25-30mg. It really is very gentle on the mind, especially in comparison to mushrooms.

^Mucho grassy-ass! =D

Guess I'll go with 25 = one for me soon, and one another time, and one for each of 2 very good local psychonaut pals.

Than again since we are all quite experienced and have dosed quite high on various and sundries over the years, perhaps I should just split it 3 ways at 33mg, but that's more than I see typically recommended... and I like the idea of one for "a trip to the gorgeous East" on some other occasion. But I also like the idea of once again seeing stuff like the pulsating patterns of neon lines covering everything like on my first shroom trip (but never since), so 33mg seems a better idea that 25. Oh hell I dunno.

I keep hearing it's The Bee's Knees, more visual than shrooms for some, but kinder and softer than cotton candy, so we shall finally see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.