View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 500mg of 4-aco-met the other day but cant find a lot of trip reports on it. How similar are the effects of 4-aco-met and 4-ho-met? Are the general effects/doses roughly the same?

I think you should reference the 4-Aco-MET thread, a lot of the discussion there has been about the differences between the two. As with all 4-HOs, expect a faster onset and shorter duration.

What do you guys think about mixing this with cocaine? I don't do coke much at all (been 2 years) and I thougt it would be a lot like mixing it with MDMA .....sounds fun to me!

I think the mental trippiness is kind of missing. Of course, I don't like too much of that, but that's why I love miprocin. <3
It's trippy but in a fun, happy and humorous way. That similarity with shrooms is really astounding, and I noticed it right away. Metocin is even lighter than that, like a pure recreational tryptamine at least ime. It's great when you just want to chill out and have fun at home, at someone else's home or going out for a walk. I'm kind of sad because I'm running low on metocin, and I had an itch to take it up to a high dose, but I need to save my money. :(

I was able to grab some DOC though (yay!), but I'm saving it for the summer time because I only have a very small amount. I'm also waiting to see if I can acquire another DOxx compound, hopefully but idk yet.

Other than that, I'll just have to roll with what I have. This year is gonna be it for me.

About the mix with cocaine, I have no clue. I've never tried coke, though I could have many times if I wanted to. I'd imagine some caution is necessary, but afaik it's not considered a dangerous combination. Just start low and then you're good to go. :)

I've put a few toots of ethylphenidate with various trypts, including 5-meo-mipt + 4-sub + eph (I know, not the best of ideas, but my heart rate never got higher than 140 and I used to run and still hike regularly). it's interesting because you kind of get a different trip for an hour or two, but gets *real* different coming down from the stim. Not in a bad way; unique might be what I'm grasping for. Try not to hit the coke as you're peaking, maybe as you feel yourself getting towards the end of the plateau. If you're partial to uppers, this is a pretty cool feeling combo.

Cocaine? Idk , mdma. Escaline, yes. It feels very natural so the desire to more coke would weigh heavy on my mind bothering me mid trip. Not to mention the speedyness and not being able to talk numb coke face would be tripping me out on ho met. I like mdma because I really don't feel any strong stimulation just euphoria. ('o')

Hi guys. I just registered because I really need help. Please tell me one thing: Is there cross tolerance between AL-LAD and HOMET and between 5MAPB and HOMET?

The situation looks like this: in the previous Thursday (15 Jan) I took 150ug of AL LAD and my friend took approx. 150mg of 5MAPB and now we're going to eat about 50mg of HOMET the next Thursday, so its only 1 week rest from the previous trips. I have taken HOMET and ACODMT numerous times in the past but I've always waited at least one month between trips. Now we both have perfect S&S and we'd like to experience something visual.

In case of existing cross tolerance I've thought about eating about 200mg of DXM before HOMET to reduce the tolerance but I'd rather have a clear psychodelic trip.

Thank you!

All serotenergic psychs are cross tolerant, not sure about the entactogen but I don't think so. After a week you'll trip fine, just less than you would otherwise. Best guess, maybe 20% more on the dosage could even it up? You may not even need it, so if the higher dosage would be too much to handle without tolerance, don't risk it.

Thanks for the answer.

I can easily handle psychs like HOMET or ACODMT, my biggest dosage was 75mg of HOMET in the middle of the forest without any tolerance. It was beautiful and I still could function more or less (I guess less haha) normally. So the higher dosage is no problem, the probles is that we only have 100mg of HOMET.

Some time ago I took 30mg of HOMET and one week later 40 or 50 and I felt or saw nothing, that's way I'm afraid this culd happen now. But maybe ALLAD did not increase tolerance that much? I must say one thing about ALLAD. I put the paper for like 30 mins under my tongue, then swallowed it, then smoked one small joint and waited. After about 2h I started feeling something but I guess it was more like placebo. I barely felt anything what ALLAD can offer apart from insomnia... Weird.

My buddy have never taken any psychs so I think 50mg will be fine for him (he's a big guy, 100kg of weight) but do you think that I should lower the tolerance with DXM? I can take max 50mg HOMET.

Thanks.

150 ug of AL-LAD does almost nothing for me. 300+ is where it's at. I highly recommend you try it at a higher dose.

If you didn't even trip from it I doubt it will affect your tolerance much. I'd just go for it.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to try it. I'll let you know how it was like.

Yeah, I've thought about 300+ of ALLAD but I guess I'll have to wait for it at least ~3 wekks after my HOMET trip. Someone once told me that 300ug of ALLAD is more or less like 30-40mg of HOMET or ACODMT, is that true? If so, I'd go for at least 375ug.

My buddy have never taken any psychs so I think 50mg will be fine for him (he's a big guy, 100kg of weight)

Not sure. As for me ~25 mg (fumarate) was more than enough at least for first time with this substance. I had nice visuals and very confusing state of mind (at least few hours when I peaked). When it happened I weighed near 70-75 kg but I considered myself as experienced user of psychedelics. Are you ready to be a sitter (while tripping) for your buddy if he will get a bad trip?

Anyway, good luck & have fun! Will be interesting to read how it will go.

I find AL-LAD starts getting really fun at 450 but it's always best to move up slowly. For me, a quarter tab (~40 ug) was the difference between an intense but controllable trip and total cosmic lunacy.

I have ho-met and 4-ACO-DMT but haven't tried either yet. For me 450 ug of AL-LAD is somewhat equivalent to 3.5 g of shrooms. It's hard to compare, though, because shrooms are less visual and more mindfucky at "equivalent" doses to AL-LAD. But those are the minimum doses on which I have a similarly controllable and satisfying trip on.

4-HO-MET

Well I would just like to point our how wonderfully beautiful and amazing this one is. Words like 'clean', 'immersive', 'euphoric' can describe it in a nutshell, though if you have ever eaten mushrooms of the psilocybin variety you will notice very strong similarities as they are almost and identical chemical in action. The visuals are shrromy, morphing of walls, major color boost, crawling of patterns etc- and music is amazing as with all Psychadelics, you must listen to music.

I very much love this chemical as it is a great shroom trip without consuming the fungi which is a problem i know for a lot of people. Get it froma reliable source and you will have a great time, I recommend for a nice trip a dose of 30-40mg for first time, I think its equivalent to about an 1/8th of shrooms? Depending on your weight (im light). Have fuuunnnn! :)

Not sure. As for me ~25 mg (fumarate) was more than enough at least for first time with this substance. I had nice visuals and very confusing state of mind (at least few hours when I peaked). When it happened I weighed near 70-75 kg but I considered myself as experienced user of psychedelics. Are you ready to be a sitter (while tripping) for your buddy if he will get a bad trip?

Anyway, good luck & have fun! Will be interesting to read how it will go.

Hey

I've also taken something like 25mg for the first time and I had nice visuals too, morphing leaves on tress, red sky instead of blue, dancing clouds etc but mentally I felt quite normal. Only when I was tripping in the forst on 75mg I felt like I had a genuine psychodelic trip but yet it was easy for me to handle it mentally. Don't know why but it seems I'm mentally hardy when tripping. Maybe that's because I've enjoyed DXM a lot in the past and I got used to weird mental states hah.

Nevertheless, my friend is detemined to take 50mg (I tried to persuade him to go for 30mg but he said no) and I think with my so to say 'clear' mind I'wll be able to take care of him in case of a bad trip.

Thanks and I'll post a quick report of the trip :)

I find AL-LAD starts getting really fun at 450 but it's always best to move up slowly. For me, a quarter tab (~40 ug) was the difference between an intense but controllable trip and total cosmic lunacy.

I have ho-met and 4-ACO-DMT but haven't tried either yet. For me 450 ug of AL-LAD is somewhat equivalent to 3.5 g of shrooms. It's hard to compare, though, because shrooms are less visual and more mindfucky at "equivalent" doses to AL-LAD. But those are the minimum doses on which I have a similarly controllable and satisfying trip on.

I guess it would be reasonable to go for 300ug for the next ALLAD trip but I somehow fell like I'd be disappointed, so 375ug maybe hmm. I presume that I'll have to wait 3-4 weeks after my HOMET trip, right?

Do you have experience with mushrooms? If you can handle 3.5 grams of shrooms you can handle 450 ug of AL-LAD.

Any experiencea out therw with mixing this substance with cocaine?
Any evidence that this would be a bad combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.