View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had times where even higher end doses didn't turn out to be what I expected as well. I really do recommend smoking it, it lasts nearly as long as eating it, the doses aren't insanely higher, and it's really hard to put my finger on but its a very unique experience!

Also super excited, only a few more days till a gram of this deliciousness. Haven't had any real amount in a few years!

Also super excited, only a few more days till a gram of this deliciousness. Haven't had any real amount in a few years!

i hope you don't live in the United States. i definitely wouldn't be ordering research chemicals to that place because the risk for seizure is high. they have the most people in prison out of any place in the world and put a lot of people in prison because of non-violent drug crimes. i especially wouldn't want to order from outside of the United States into the United States, they don't need a warrant to open incoming international mail, they government intercepts most internet traffic, and they have most of the RC companies flagged

Last edited:
Right.... I've only been doing this for near a decade of no seizures including highly illegal things, thanks for the concern and advice though!

Ya, seems a bit tin foil hat to me. I've not had any problems receiving my orders. I'd wager that a decent percentage of people on this forum are in the US. In fact, most of the times I've seen people mention their order being intercepted it's people from Australia.

Ya, seems a bit tin foil hat to me. I've not had any problems receiving my orders. I'd wager that a decent percentage of people on this forum are in the US. In fact, most of the times I've seen people mention their order being intercepted it's people from Australia.
Exactly, except for a few branches US customs sucks major dick, also most vendors know how to properly package things!

Oh and this would probably be my fifth gram over the years....

Yeah seems like Australia has a big issue with seizures but I have never had a single problem (I'm in the US) and have ordered many, many times, almost every time from outside the US, since 2005

Also, yes, we do have the highest rate of incarceration, however when I've heard of people getting things intercepted it's almost always the case that they receive a "love letter" from customs saying something was seized, with nothing further happening. The incarceration happens for a variety of reasons, mostly from street drug "crimes", and primarily to minorities (though of course not exclusively).

I've been lucky so far as well over the past 8 years, knock on wood! My Ho-Met is still sitting here in humid and warm conditions, it's nearly black, heh. Hopefully my aco-dmt isn't degrading, that's sealed in mylar. Still can't wait to try the ho-met, just waitin' for the day it blatantly presents itself. Can't wait.

Yeah seems like Australia has a big issue with seizures but I have never had a single problem (I'm in the US) and have ordered many, many times, almost every time from outside the US, since 2005

Also, yes, we do have the highest rate of incarceration, however when I've heard of people getting things intercepted it's almost always the case that they receive a "love letter" from customs saying something was seized, with nothing further happening. The incarceration happens for a variety of reasons, mostly from street drug "crimes", and primarily to minorities (though of course not exclusively).

just be safe bro. non-violent crimes aren't the reason that people get incarcerated, they're the excuse. the United States incarcerates 10x the number of people that most first world countries do. read in between the lines. perhaps the reason you don't hear more opinions like mine is because political dissidents such as myself "coincidentally" become guilty of non-violent crimes and then detained in prisons.

if a person was raided and arrested how would they mention this on the internet if they're in prison? also, if they were out on bail and mentioned it on the internet they would incriminate themselves. with the drug stuff domestic mail (in the U.S.A.) has greater protections. legally they can't open domestic mail without proof the contents are illegal (examples of proof: intercepted internet traffic, drug dogs, money trail, snitch ect.). in most cases even if they know the package is coming from a drug dealer they can't open the package unless they can prove the contents are contraband, this is because the package could possibly contain non-contraband. they don't need a reason to open international mail and a certain percentage of international mail is opened randomly. on occasion with packages of suspicion they can't legally open, the mail man "coincidentally" delivers the package to the wrong address.
http://www.ibtimes.com/oops-fedex-misdelivered-marijuana-package-not-liable-court-says-1772780

Last edited:
They have bigger fish to fry greengummybear. It's good that you're watching out for our backs, but honestly ordering grams here and there of some research chemicals or even a ten strip of LSD isn't going to get the government to do anything. There's so many drugs coming and going in this country that I bet they wouldn't even do anything if they flat out saw your emails to a vendor. Why waste their time and money finding you, staking out your home and work and learning your schedule, raiding your place to arrest you, put you in prison, etc. when they could save the money and the manpower, manpower most importantly, as it can go towards catching distributors. It's all about the money, and the money's not in small time drug users.

Safety should always be the top priority. I definitely applaud the intention and info.

But I doubt customs/law enforcement would go after small timers like us (getting small amounts, not dealing it, etc) because for sure they know millions of people get their stuff online. They have to know, right? As well as all over the world too.

Imo it's not too much of a concern, especially if the substance isn't explicitly scheduled. Just don't order like a kilo or something, heh.

the United States does prosecute and incarcerate small time non-violent offenders, especially if they use/poses drugs. of the hundreds of thousands of drug users in American prisons most were low level offenders. an example of how frequent incarceration is: over 1 in 10 young black men live in prisons. simple drug possession of personal amounts has resulted in decades of imprisonment and even life sentences in many cases. don't underestimate the United States willingness to imprison non-violent low level criminals. here are some examples of crimes resulting in life without parole: Stealing tools from a tool shed, carrying drugs for an abusive boyfriend, taking a wallet from a hotel room, and borrowing a coworkers truck.
https://www.aclu.org/living-death-sentenced-die-behind-bars-what

i think we should start another thread if we want to talk about this more. this seems off topic.

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately they target black people quite disproportionately, both because of racial reasons and because they much more freely incarcerate poor people. It's a terrible issue. I've been caught with weed three times and never gotten more than a warning or ticket, but then I'm a middle class white guy who knows how to ingratiate myself to police. I've never ordered more than small personal amounts of anything and I never plan to.

But yeah it is off-topic. Thanks for the concern, I appreciate it. <3

Really we get it already, if your so scared gummy bear, please dig a hole, and promptly hide in it!:)

Ayy, not bad. Backed up with some stats too. =D

It reminds me of the three strike law in California. Stealing a candy bar, bouncing a check and drug possession all count equally as a strike.

Really though, if we all heed that warning to heart then none of us would be doing anything except cigarettes and alcohol. Blehhh (as much as I like cigs). Or weed, now in Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Washington D.C., and I think that's it for now.

Of course, that's what the government is fine with...for us to die off of the legal stuff. x.x

Idk, I still think it's okay. If the stuff is explicitly scheduled though, then my tin foil hat is on.

Ah, gotta stay on topic.

Just curious, but has anyone mixed this with mdma or any empathogens? Or other 4 subs? I thought they mixed well but no one seems to be doing it (not even people around me).

Yes 4ho met is good with anything specially ecstasy. Mixes ok with 4 ho mipt. I haven't really even gotten into benzofurans though like apb s for example. I got some but have been sitting on over a gram for 6 months. I also would say it is very good with escaline any thing is. Lolz. I have had only one difficult experience that was worth 5 meo mipt that was weird.

Okay, thanks for the responses guys. Good to know others have done them before already. :)

I actually find 4-HO-MET a perfect..."add on" psych. Many times I will add some to a preexisting trip and it always boosts it, beautifully, and perfectly. It's what I intend to do with a lot of my gram besides multiple solos since its been about two years since I've had any real amount of it.

4-HO-MET is indeed a good add-on. I find it rather bland on its own (even if the visuals are quite nice at the right dose), but it does work well for spicing up a fair number of compounds, especially other tryptamines and empathogens.

Status
Not open for further replies.