View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any experiencea out therw with mixing this substance with cocaine?
Any evidence that this would be a bad combo?
I don't see any reason it would be dangerous, it also might not be fun though. I've mixed cocaine with LSD and greatly enjoyed it. Mixing cocaine with mushrooms felt really gross though (physically and spiritually). 4-ho-met is definitely closer to mushrooms, but different enough to be a wild card.

Do you have experience with mushrooms? If you can handle 3.5 grams of shrooms you can handle 450 ug of AL-LAD.

I've never done shrooms :( I think I'll go for 450ug of ALLAD or at least 375ug I'll see what this HOMET trip will show me.

I've always waited one month between my pyscho trips but now I'm going to wait 2 weeks and see how it goes. Thanks!

If you go right to 450 be in a safe, comfortable place. I wasn't disappointed with 300, I just wasn't completely satisfied. I gave 300 to a friend recently and he said it was the most he'd want to take.

Can anyone who's done both give an approximate equivalent dose of 4-HO-MET for 450 ug of AL-LAD? I think I asked a similar question previously and the answer was like 20 mg.

Yeah, appropriate set and settings are essential. 20mg? Wow, that's not very much. Personally I did not see much difference when I took 40mg of HOMET and when I took 75mg, the effects were similar.

edit: My situation slightly changed, I'm going to eat HOMET within ~3 hours. See you tomorrow :)

Last edited:
I've never noticed a difference between 15-30mg of HO, but it seems that most folks here say the response curve starts rolling after that....the general consensus that i see is 50mg is a really strong trip and 75mg is crazy strong, so have fun and be safe!

Depending on how potent you chem is 20 mgs would be enough you are taking a lot of al lad and and I would explore that first. Out I's quite expensive so sprinkle some ho met in with it. 300ugs of fresh al lad had almost no effect at all for me.

Any experiencea out therw with mixing this substance with cocaine?
Any evidence that this would be a bad combo?

Fast google searching about mixing shrooms (let's count 4-ho-met as shrooms in this case) with cocaine gave me next :
...mixing cocaine with mushrooms not only kills your trip, it somewhat lessens the effects of the cocaine.
Erowid Report #36762

Other reports I found said something similar. What I understood is that mix not really dangerous (better google by yourself, I didn't dig web deep enough) but just haven't much sense.

I very much love this chemical as it is a great shroom trip without consuming the fungi which is a problem i know for a lot of people. Get it froma reliable source and you will have a great time, I recommend for a nice trip a dose of 30-40mg for first time, I think its equivalent to about an 1/8th of shrooms? Depending on your weight (im light). Have fuuunnnn! :)

10mg makes me trip nuts; don't recommend for people to just dive in at 40mg, I've never been past roughly 18mg and at that dose, I felt very uncomfortable. For me, 4-HO-MET visuals take on an entity like presence that I do not feel good around.

10mg makes me trip nuts; don't recommend for people to just dive in at 40mg, I've never been past roughly 18mg and at that dose, I felt very uncomfortable. For me, 4-HO-MET visuals take on an entity like presence that I do not feel good around.

Supposedly those entities surface because our brains are hard-wired to visualize people/outlines of people, including faces, and how we're used to seeing others on a daily basis. I use to flip over that too, including when I have a cig in the middle of the night, and I thought I saw a black shadow figure run across in the corner of my eye. Of course, nothing was there. And most of the time I'd be sober too. x.x

I'm not sure if that's the same situation as yours, but I have also gotten to see entities crystal clear on miprocin. At that one second initial point, it's kind of intimidating but after that, I kind of just welcome them. Then when I welcome them, they go away. -_-

Btw, I like your sn. 240's were the shit for a long time, with the Skyline and SR20 swaps being the norm back in the day. Well, I think that's what your sn is referring to, not sure.

It's not true entities... I just get this spine-tingling sense that there's something not benevolent behind me on metocin. It creeps me out enough that I won't push past 15mg on it. No other substance creeps me out in that specific way. Mushrooms don't do it, but I haven't tried any other subbed-tryptamines.

I did used to have a 91 base model hatch 240sx, in white, with an sr20det swap and a few other cool little additions. I get sad every time I think about wrecking it...

I must be one of the few people to push dosages on things like shrooms and DMT, yet have never visualised entities :(

More off-topic: I used to have an R33 GTS-T Skyline. What a headache that was....295rwkw of noisy headache :p

It's not true entities... I just get this spine-tingling sense that there's something not benevolent behind me on metocin. It creeps me out enough that I won't push past 15mg on it. No other substance creeps me out in that specific way. Mushrooms don't do it, but I haven't tried any other subbed-tryptamines.

I did used to have a 91 base model hatch 240sx, in white, with an sr20det swap and a few other cool little additions. I get sad every time I think about wrecking it...

Ohh, damn I haven't gotten that but my empathetic senses tell me you're probably very sensitive to the 4-subs. I actually wish I was that sensitive, because I am running lowww on this one. =/

That sucks man, but I feel you. I know it isn't drift-able, but just last year I had lost my other baby (rsx type s, k24 block, bolt ons, various strut and sway bars, lsd as in a custom limited slip differential) in a crash that wasn't my fault, and now I have nothing to show for it except a split-paid, co-signed and shared genesis coupe with my gf that is AUTOMATIC. Ughhh, fml. At first, I was just glad my gf and I came out without any serious injuries in the total loss. But now I'm just mad the insurance underpaid like a mofo and how I don't have a stick shift car. I need to keep saving my money...:(

Man, a Skyline would be nice. I like the old school ones, the R3x ones.

Off topic, so I'll shut up now. But damn it...I <3 cars. And the 4 subs, lol.

only DMT gave me this feeling... Not only I see entities in front of me, interacting, but also I KNOW there are others around me, messing with me. The last 2 times there was a devilish guy (i think he even had little horns) laughing at me histerically and pointing. Quite creepy, Makes me feel kinda unwanted in that dimension, although I previously did have some great experiences.
Other tryptamines, on the other hand, never made me feel/see entities.

20 mg was about 90 minutes of minor trails, slight warping, waves of body high, and slight music enhancement alternating with complete sobriety. I can't believe the duration was this short. Major let down. We're gonna try 40 mg next week.

Brand new.

I'm a natural hardhead. Some people need more, I'm just one of those people.

20mg to 40mg is quite a big jump!
I would wait 1 month to reset the tolerance and then take no more than 25mg.
Just saying so other people who aren't hard heads and don't have a tolerance don't do the same thing you're doing...

Yeah that's a fair point. I wouldn't recommend anyone else do that. I'm experienced enough and comfortable with difficult trips so I'm ok with overshooting. I'll be in a safe place.

Status
Not open for further replies.