• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it's myself, Dondante, his friend, Jamshyd, B9, his friend, fastandbulbous, adder, and hugo24 who have all used this compound at around 5 mg to get some semblance of a trip, and hamhurricane and his friend who find their 3-MeO-PCP to be intense at 2 mg and 2.5 mg respectively, right? If it was just you, hamhurricane, I'd be more likely to write it off as a fluke, but the fact that both you and your friend just coincidentally found a different batch so much more potent points to something strange going on. Then again, adder reported that 3 mg of 3-HO-PCP was a "knock out" dose in his trip report, and I found 6 mg IM to be pleasant and not too intense at all (though I've since confirmed that report was a collaborative effort and so that 3 mg dosage may not have been from his own experience). I PM'd hugo24 and fastandbulbous regarding these dosage discrepancies for 3-HO-PCP and neither one replied. I'm still curious, though, especially now that hamhurricane is reporting such a strong reaction to this other rare PCP analogue at just 2.5 mg.
I posted trip report, since my posts were lost in the PD social wastebin. I certainly can't attribute the delusions solely to the 3-MeO-PCP, but I believe it played a large role.
This is a great report, but it's not getting nearly as much traffic in Trip Reports as I figured it would for some reason.

Last edited:
Ham: let's not talk of batches because this borders on breaking the rules as well as invading others' privacy.

I do not understand why you feel the need to be militaristic in your response. I was simply wondering, I did not mean to "challenge" you in any way. As you can see, a lot of us apparently have a very high tolerance, yet you don't.

That's interesting.

And that's all there is to it.

One thing appears to be for sure though, and that is that the 3-MeO-PCx's are turning out to be more or less as ego-inflating as their parent drug.

psood0nym said:
...I found 6 mg IM to be pleasant and not too intense at all...

I had significant difficulty with ambulation on 6 mg 3-MeO-PCP IM...not enough to glue me to the couch, but too much to go on a walk with my wife. For the report above, 6-8 mg insufflated left me able to walk, but with some difficulty. I really don't have enough experience to comment on the relative potency of IM vs. insufflation. Though I was able to walk in the latter report, it wasn't a "let me stroll around the neighborhood with my wife" kind of walk.

Notes from a friend (approximately 3-5 mg 3-MeO-PCP insufflated):

Effects set in about 5 minutes after. Pretty strong taste. I felt a certain giddiness and mood elevation. At around 20 minutes, my lower body and legs felt somewhat disconnected and I remember it was fun to walk crazy. Felt relaxed. All the [Halloween shenanigans] contributed to a feeling of euphoria/invincibility/disinhibition. Also, I remember feeling at one point that my vision was being affected and remember seeing a mild, warm coloration in light and at my periphery, but I am not really sure about this[...] Thoughts were pretty well focused and I didn't get much of a feeling of fascination with things but again there was a lot going on. [...] So it wasn't exactly a scientific study but I would be interested in giving it another go at a slightly higher dosage in a more controlled setting.

Last edited:
^I'm not sure if you noticed, but that figure was for 3-HO-PCP, not MeO. I brought it up to highlight the dosage discrepancies with yet another PCP analogue (see adder's report).

I've actually noticed a lot less difference in intensity between oral 3-MeO-PCP and IM than with most substances, very little really. The only reason I do it that way is so I don't have to wait 2 hours for full effects. I may have a mild to moderate dissociative tolerance right now due to getting some ketamine and that drug's short, non-committal, why the fuck not high, but during most of my 3-MeO-PCP trials I had none. Hell, I rode my bike to the video store on 8 mg IM just for kicks. Maybe there is just a lot of variance in response with this one. It's the fact that both hamhurricane AND his friend had such powerful reactions at such a small dose that gives that gives me pause, among other things. I for one was entirely able to move around on 11mg IM with no dissociative tolerance, granted I'd stop short of hopping on a bike at that level.

Ham: let's not talk of batches because this borders on breaking the rules as well as invading others' privacy.

I do not understand why you feel the need to be militaristic in your response. I was simply wondering, I did not mean to "challenge" you in any way. As you can see, a lot of us apparently have a very high tolerance, yet you don't.

I did not invade anyones privacy in anyway, nor was I being "militaristic". I was simply trying to be clear because some seem confused by my sensitivity, and I felt an 18x exaggeration with the mescaline analogy only served to complicate things. With a small sample size there will always be discrepancies in dose, just look at the Aleph series. It is also good to emphasize that my reaction may not be so strange for HR purposes, if 3-MeO-PCP does get into the hands of the public, it will be important for users to know that three people have tried it and responded strongly (sometimes very strongly) to doses under 3mg.

The real question is what are 'intense effects' e.g. many of us would not consider 60mg of ketamine especially intense in terms of a laying on your back in darkness type trip, but in terms of walking down the street 60mg would be very intense for me. So when I say 2.5mg was intense, keep in mind I was socializing in public continuously throughout all of my experiences, it was probably less intense than 60mg of ketamine though, yet jittery enough that I would be very hesitant to go much higher. It was an undeniable +++ on the Shulgin scale.

EDIT: Also I have a BMI below 16 and one of the two girls is unusually short and small, the taller of the two has a normal size and body weight and she had the least intense experience of anyone - she was more in control than I was.

Last edited:
Dondante recently reported delusions of godhood on it (I think that was with 3-Meo-PCP anyways).

sometimes when this happens the experience is so amazing that i figure god must want to experience what i'm experiencing as well, so it must be true. circular but sensical. :)

psood0nym said:
Dondante recently reported delusions of godhood on it (I think that was with 3-Meo-PCP anyways).
thenightwatch said:
sometimes when this happens the experience is so amazing that i figure god must want to experience what i'm experiencing as well, so it must be true. circular but sensical.

It's something that to me is associated with dissociatives (heh, I like that wording). They isolate you and put you at the center of everything, so what else could be the "controller" of what's going on in your head?

I've never thought "I am god" straight out at any point, but I've definitely had moments where I saw myself like a spider in a vast web of causality, sensing all the motions within it. I understand this web to be confined to my subconscious, and its strands consist of all these dreams I had never recalled in the first place, or fleeting reveries from months in the past -- amazingly random things -- and I get floods of memories from waking life that associate with them and explain how they fit into and explain the dreams to some degree, and in turn how the dreams affected my latter waking thoughts without me ever having been aware of it. After that, I feel as if I'm incorporating these realizations into my subconciousness to, among other things, be more fully aware of how they operate during waking life in the background of my thoughts, in reveries, in making judgments, and on and on, in order to expand my own awareness.

This interpretation does not seem implausible to me because it is entirely confined within my own life and mind. Moreover, gaining such understanding is one of the central reasons I use psychedelics and dissociatives in the first place. And so the idea that a consciously formed intention such as this should, over time and focused psychedelic meditation, come to be realized in the unfolding of a trip is somewhat expected.

But sometimes those dreams I remember are of recent world events. I can imaging conflating the sense that I am weaving dreams within my subconscious for the purpose of a deeper understanding of how they operate in my waking life with controlling world events like a god. For example, I dream about world leaders or climatological events and remember it while tripping, but all the while I'm feeling like I'm at the center of this nexus, and so instead of recognizing it's a nexus of dreams or long forgotten memories of my own, in my state of confusion I interpret them as the events themselves as they took place, or are taking place, or will take place, in physical reality external from my own past personal experience. Now, in my understanding, I become not a weaver of my dreams and memories, but of time and causality itself: a god.

Last edited:
Is it possible to K-Hole or did anybody tried a heroic dosage?

Can't rightly K-hole without the K... but this other thing does produce a hole kinda thang not dissimilar but really quite different to it's Kousin. Sometimes. Possibly. Dependent on dose and tolerance and all that jazz. Doses are never heroic. They either suit your own personal body chemistry, tolerance, set, setting, passing whim and what you had for breakfast last Thursday week or they don't. It's really not all that much like ket though, to be honest.

Well 2mg insufflated barely touched the sides. My dopamine brain has been hit far too hard and often lately. That having been said there was still a little oddness but I'd be pushed to quantify it. could also be a tiredness issue. Will put it all to bed for a cooling off period or I foresee waking to the sound of porridge dribbling out of my ears as my last grey matter collapses. That or its underpants on head and pencils up nose.

Tried this twice now - first time i tried ~6mg nasal (was aiming for 10 but was too cautious - got 0.001 scales but they have a flaky +/- 4mg wobble); didn't feel like enough about 90 min in so added another ~6mg (VERY rough estimate). Had a great effect for about 4 hours - long afterglow after that - i slept fine a few hours later, but the afterglow/euphoria lasted for a couple of days after (i got similar with 3-meo-pce). Seemed a bit more stimulated/manic than the 3-meo-pce; it was fairly similar but it did feel like it had a different character - definitely a different taste in the nose (smelt like toy soldiers!)).

Second time i was more sure of the weights - dosed ~11-13 mg orally in a party situation. This was excellent - really felt the stimulation, and was even able to make music (a struggle on other dissos - although i did have 6-apb earlier too). Gave the whole night a magic and wonder without the inevitable stumbling confusion that would accompany k in the same situation. This would be such a great party drug, if only people could be sensible with weights and redosing (i made sure to take pre-weighed caps and not open them)

Last edited:
Hello,

question to route of administration: is it possible to smoke 3-meo-pcp? If yes would the effects be greater and i would need less?

What dosage would you recommend to a first timer with lots of ketamine experience? If this does help any to be "prepared". How much pro kg of weight?

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Good question, it's close to PCP so I guess so... but I think that insufflation or smoking can more easily produce stimulation and manic-type side-effects.

Ketamine is not smokable, so I wonder where the line is drawn? 3-MeO-PCE? Methoxetamine?
Anyway I think 3-MeO-PCE is too potent to smoke safely. And I would be careful with 3-MeO-PCP as well.

Good question, it's close to PCP so I guess so... but I think that insufflation or smoking can more easily produce stimulation and manic-type side-effects.
Ketamine is not smokable, so I wonder where the line is drawn? 3-MeO-PCE? Methoxetamine?

Thank you for quick reply. No i brought up the ketamine only in fact that i have dissociative experience. Dont know if thats usefull for a 3-meo-pcp trip or not.

Someone here in thread smoked it:

Started with 5mg vaped which produced a noticeable stimulation and pretty strong euphoria (was grinning from ear to ear ) but my lungs told me not to repeat that experiment. The smoke/vapour (chased off tinfoil) was smooth and painless but after an hour or so there was some minor chest discomfort which made it clear that vaping wasn't a good option for this stuff.

Thank you for quick reply. No i brought up the ketamine only in fact that i have dissociative experience. Dont know if thats usefull for a 3-meo-pcp trip or not.

Someone here in thread smoked it:

I know, I am just saying - ketamine and PCP analogues all belong to the arylcyclohexylamine class of chemicals. So what I was just wondering out loud is what part of the chemical causes it to not be smokable, perhaps the carbonyl of the cyclohexanone, or the chloro. My guess is it's the carbonyl. That would mean methoxetamine is not smokable either. I guess knowing that would resolve it.

When people smoke PCP, I guess it´s the freebase that they are smoking?

Why, because that is the case for a number of tryptamines? That's not even entirely true, some tryptamines are best vaporized as their salts. If compounds are too unstable to be vaporized as salts then they are often too unstable to be fit to be smoked as the freebase.

I am not saying I am confident it's the salt, but I am saying that I wouldn't find either of them unlikely.

3meopcp just does not work on me, apart from the vaguest dark stimulation of a PCP analogue. I have had it on 3 separate trials, the first about a year and 3/4 ago, and twice again more recently, two lots of 50mg, Always subq/im
Tolerance cannot be this bad?
saying that I am one of the few that has realest truest permanent tolerance from Ketamine abuse needle style, NO visions, No trip, Nothing left apart from trying to seek out the magic thats gone forever trying a few brands of vials, no difference.

Strange thing is large dose Mxe and highish 3methoxyPCE DO work, not in a typical recreational NDMA agonist way but its does something somewhere. read what i have to say about em.
3meoPCP is wasted on me. Enjoy it as i know it works.

Time to reconsider my drug taking career.. <3

It appears you do your name justice then if you maxed out (yes I know it is a brand ;) ).

But seriously I would watch out NMDA antagonist tolerance and use of substances that are also otherwise active such as as DARI's or D2 agonists or whatever. People go manic that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.