View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this thread so silent? what are you guys up to?

After a month break I'm back on 3-meo and I LOVE IT!

No other drug satisfy me like 3-MeO-PCP. Maybe MXE, but it's lost love...

I think it has been quiet up in here because there isn't much else to say after the umpteen tweets and meows from people who think it is the Second Coming manicly declaring their chemical romance. Of course, there is the occasional 'warning' post from someone who got a little too close to the fire, but that basically sums up the vast majority of this B&D. It would be an interesting analysis though, if anyone is up for it, finding the ratio of posts with a positive tone about 3meo versus posts that have a negative tone about it.

Hey guys, would it be a terrible idea for someone who only has experience with dxm, ketamine, and 2f-k to try a low dose of this stuff? I'd have a trip sitter. I really love dissociatives but I'm not experienced with a wide range of them.

Hey guys, would it be a terrible idea for someone who only has experience with dxm, ketamine, and 2f-k to try a low dose of this stuff? I'd have a trip sitter. I really love dissociatives but I'm not experienced with a wide range of them.

Not at all, if you are experienced with DXM and ket this one will feel an easy ride if you keep it low. Be sure to try first 5mg and don't redose first time, and work your way up from here, titrating slowly. From 5 to 10mg, and to 15mg there. If you didn't liked it at the 10-15mg dose don't try to up it to higher ones, this one won't be for you, you would either love the low dosing or find this chemical is just not for you.

About people not posting so much here now, I feel like vortech. I'm still taking it nearly every week, but after so many posts here I think I don't have any more things to say. I've already explained all my feels about the chemical, and I'm still loving it more like any other substance on my stash, and believe me, I have got from high grade cocaine and heroin to all kind of dissociatives, psychedelics and benzos. But this one is just the best I found since MXE, I even love it more because of the functionality.

Not at all, if you are experienced with DXM and ket this one will feel an easy ride if you keep it low. Be sure to try first 5mg and don't redose first time, and work your way up from here, titrating slowly. From 5 to 10mg, and to 15mg there. If you didn't liked it at the 10-15mg dose don't try to up it to higher ones, this one won't be for you, you would either love the low dosing or find this chemical is just not for you.

About people not posting so much here now, I feel like vortech. I'm still taking it nearly every week, but after so many posts here I think I don't have any more things to say. I've already explained all my feels about the chemical, and I'm still loving it more like any other substance on my stash, and believe me, I have got from high grade cocaine and heroin to all kind of dissociatives, psychedelics and benzos. But this one is just the best I found since MXE, I even love it more because of the functionality.

I feel you man. 3-MeO-PCP seems to have everything I look for a drug.

Lol yeah I'd been thinking it was quiet in here and then realized we have pretty much beat it to death at this point. Everyone has chosen sides and people are either fanatics or think it garbage and there's like 100 pages of people discussing the pro's and con's. Pretty amazing really.

Sorry to double post but I actually do have a question. Are people finding that this stuff induces anorexia? I have lost all interest in eating the past few months and I've realized it's a total chore at this point. There's a couple other possible reasons for me feeling this way, but I was wondering if other regular users noticed a similar pattern.

I don't find that it interferes with my appetite or really any of my bodily stuff at all. That's one of the reasons it's so good, it seems so transparent on the body.

Good stuff... it really covers a lot of bases. Didn't think I'd like it so much the first few times I tried it, but I got the hang of it, and yeah.

Yeah I am suspecting other issues going on in my life to be the cause, just wanted to be sure I could rule this out so I can narrow things down a bit more. I recall when I first started that it had zero effect on my eating habits and I was even more enthusiastic about cooking at times.

It is time!...for a collaborative experiment in creative channeling, a convergence between art, science, and technology. This is happening TODAY, so all I need now is people who want to be a part of this experiment.

Over the last few years 3-meo-pcp has set itself apart from all the others, touched a lot of hearts, and proved itself unique and complex enough to deserve its own book/user manual/guide/collection of curated 3meo-influenced rambles. I see it like a sister book to 'A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis'. It doesn't have to follow that model/format in any way, but I do see a 3meo book as the next step in a series of informatives about the dissoverse, and I want to pass the torch to the community for this one.

So here is the fun part. I'm going to start a Google Doc today that and allow sharing and editing of the book file between all approved 3meo researchers/enthusiasts etc. Google has great features such as being able to see who wrote what, how it was changed, and the ability to read and restore previous versions. So we will all kind of moderate it together and compile it however it happens to come together. Just WRITE! Anything that you are passionate about regarding 3meo, anything learned from experience that you can share for others to not make the same mistake. Write about phenomenological variances with the range of different dosage levels and sets and settings. Oh yeah, and SCIENCE! Anything sciencey you have to back up your theory, we will need a solid resource/reference section.

Feedback? Who is in? Send an email to [email protected], let me know your alias on here or elsewhere, and I'll add you to the file (and shared folder for other documents and files).

For best results I think we will need somewhere between 5 and 20 of the most enthusiastic people. For instance, a lot of the people who keep up with this thread would be great contributors. More specifically, I have already pinged reddit user '3meopcpnumberonefan' as he is literally known there as 'the 3meo guy'. Anyone you know who might be interested send them the idea!

I'm in. Funny coincidence, I'm on 3-MeO-PCP atm. And I just gave it to my friend who's pretty new to it. ;)

Word up Xammy! The file and folder is now shared with you. I hope your new 3meo friend's first experiences helps with insight that can be applied to the book. It's like, What would you tell your best friend if he was trying it for the first time? What kind of set and setting would you work with? Equally so, the students can be the teachers. I've seen people who are just tuning in to disso-verse can have some of the most inspiring perspectives.

It is time!...for a collaborative experiment in creative channeling, a convergence between art, science, and technology. This is happening TODAY, so all I need now is people who want to be a part of this experiment.

Over the last few years 3-meo-pcp has set itself apart from all the others, touched a lot of hearts, and proved itself unique and complex enough to deserve its own book/user manual/guide/collection of curated 3meo-influenced rambles. I see it like a sister book to 'A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis'. It doesn't have to follow that model/format in any way, but I do see a 3meo book as the next step in a series of informatives about the dissoverse, and I want to pass the torch to the community for this one.

So here is the fun part. I'm going to start a Google Doc today that and allow sharing and editing of the book file between all approved 3meo researchers/enthusiasts etc. Google has great features such as being able to see who wrote what, how it was changed, and the ability to read and restore previous versions. So we will all kind of moderate it together and compile it however it happens to come together. Just WRITE! Anything that you are passionate about regarding 3meo, anything learned from experience that you can share for others to not make the same mistake. Write about phenomenological variances with the range of different dosage levels and sets and settings. Oh yeah, and SCIENCE! Anything sciencey you have to back up your theory, we will need a solid resource/reference section.

Feedback? Who is in? Send an email to [email protected], let me know your alias on here or elsewhere, and I'll add you to the file (and shared folder for other documents and files).

For best results I think we will need somewhere between 5 and 20 of the most enthusiastic people. For instance, a lot of the people who keep up with this thread would be great contributors. More specifically, I have already pinged reddit user '3meopcpnumberonefan' as he is literally known there as 'the 3meo guy'. Anyone you know who might be interested send them the idea!

Amazing idea! I've got a lot to say about the matter, from combos, dosing and trip reports, to 3-meo-pcp beautiful rambling :D

Anyone could provide info on 3-meo-pcp solubility in acetone?
I tried to do an acetone wash of this substance, but I washed 240 mg. and, at the end of the proccess, I got only 35 mg.
I also did other acetone washes on DCK and o-pce, and the losses were much more reasonable.

I really wouldn't it's probably too soluble in acetone. PCP seems to be as well.

The secondary amines and 2'-oxo's of DCK and O-PCE give it different properties, normal K - esp the freebase is insoluble in acetone. PCP freebase is freely soluble in acetone but the HCl salt is only sparingly (slightly) soluble in acetone.

This slight solubility that may also apply to 3-MeO-PCP may be what is bothering you. I hope you are chilling your acetone as much as possible (deepfreeze it! -20C ) before using it to limit solubility of your disso.

Then again HR says you should purify and resolve your product. ;)

So if acetone doesn't work, what would, if anything? Not that I see as an issue at the moment. All material I have researched in the last year or so seems to be so damn near perfect I wouldn't even want to take anything out it.

I really wouldn't it's probably too soluble in acetone. PCP seems to be as well.

The secondary amines and 2'-oxo's of DCK and O-PCE give it different properties, normal K - esp the freebase is insoluble in acetone. PCP freebase is freely soluble in acetone but the HCl salt is only sparingly (slightly) soluble in acetone.

This slight solubility that may also apply to 3-MeO-PCP may be what is bothering you. I hope you are chilling your acetone as much as possible (deepfreeze it! -20C ) before using it to limit solubility of your disso.

Then again HR says you should purify and resolve your product. ;)

Many thanks Solipsis.
I have evaporated the acetone to recover the substance, and will try to do another wash soon, using cold acetone as you say.
My only concerns are:

1) the acetone had been mixed with the acetone used in the other two washes, so it likely contains an higher quantity of impurities.

2) if I use cold acetone to lessen the solubility of 3-Meo-pcp, wouldn't it lessen the impurities solubility too?

Honestly, you cannot really hope to purify a substance unless you have a fair idea what the impurities are. You select a "treatment" or way to process based on differences in properties between your product and your impurity. A wash, like with acetone, is meant to dissolve one compound but not another... so that you basically extract either the impurities or the product from the mixture.

Yes, if you select an improper solvent or technique you may either be extracting way too much or way too little. If you return used eluent to a pool that then has a considerable amount of your product, but also more impurities than you'd care for, you are back where you started.

Whether cold acetone limits the solubility of the impurities too much depends on what the impurities are thought to be, for example by looking at the one or two last reactions in the synthesis pathway, hopefully that can be narrowed down rather than there being several possible last syntheses, and synthesis steps.

For other compounds like ketamine, someone likely has figured all of that out for you experimentally... and for some part you can try to logic your way to solve the problem of what solvent to use... If you have no real data, you would probably select the solvent that has limited solubility for your product to begin with which would have even considerably less solubility for impurities because for example you know those are all more polar than your product.. or less. That difference between little and no solubility can help you purify your product if you would just use enough solvent to apply that limited solubility, to pass all of the product. But none of the impurity.

I guess here the impurity is usually expected to be PCC, which yes should be more polar and soluble in solvents that are on the polar side...

PCC gives off cyanide particularly when burned, probably much less so when just ingested. Not likely to be that much of an issue when ingested..
Best bet would be to do an A/B extraction so that you only get the actual amine(s) and not the nitriles like PCC.

Last edited:
Let's do it guys, we are making history here. Future generations will read this shit and laugh and cry their ass off. It's amazing - 3-MeO-PCP = LOVE! :)

Good vibes all over the world, the universe, COSMOS!

aliens here we come!

Hehe I don't think we're the only planet to have life (about thrice even, it keeps popping back up even after catastrophes), but what I do doubt is that the astronomical distances can be overcome and moreover - as is classicly entangled with space: - time... it is just not that likely that we exist in the same timeslot as nearby aliens, we are probably too early or too late (both I bet) so hunting for remains seems like a better option.

I'm very curious about our own impending "singularity" but for the time being we should probably assume that beings don't tend to be around for that long before they either wipe themselves out or some global catastrophe does.

3-MeO does offer a lot of optimism, or its big brother even: the good old mania.

It shouldn't be long before I could really use a hypomanic jumpstart... but I personally haven't gone as far as posting my delusions of grandeur as per the ever increasing number of people here and the forever epic "We did it!" thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.