View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that have achieved a "hole" state with this, can you describe it? I have twice now (both times combined with MDMA and alcohol) and the feeling is so far removed from sobriety that I can't remember a whole lot of it and what I can recall is hard to describe. The first time I was sitting by my campfire at a festival and, as one friend put it, I got lost in the flames. My existence was of pure chaotic energy like the core of a star for what seemed like a pretty good fraction of eternity. There wasn't much of a "me" to experience it or exert any kind of will, so these thousands of years of purgatory weren't unbearable. As I started to come to it seemed as though I had the power to direct this energy to create any number of realities, though I still couldn't actively assert any will and eventually got caught in the cosmic threads I was weaving and was spun back out into this existence. My consciousness felt like it had been pulled back like an extra-dimensional rubber band and let go to suddenly twang and slowly come back to rest.

I'm sure some of this was filled in by imagination during my ruminations on the experience so it's not entirely accurate and definitely not complete. But I am curious to hear anyone else's experiences.

For those of you that have achieved a "hole" state with this, can you describe it? I have twice now (both times combined with MDMA and alcohol) and the feeling is so far removed from sobriety that I can't remember a whole lot of it and what I can recall is hard to describe. The first time I was sitting by my campfire at a festival and, as one friend put it, I got lost in the flames. My existence was of pure chaotic energy like the core of a star for what seemed like a pretty good fraction of eternity. There wasn't much of a "me" to experience it or exert any kind of will, so these thousands of years of purgatory weren't unbearable. As I started to come to it seemed as though I had the power to direct this energy to create any number of realities, though I still couldn't actively assert any will and eventually got caught in the cosmic threads I was weaving and was spun back out into this existence. My consciousness felt like it had been pulled back like an extra-dimensional rubber band and let go to suddenly twang and slowly come back to rest.

I'm sure some of this was filled in by imagination during my ruminations on the experience so it's not entirely accurate and definitely not complete. But I am curious to hear anyone else's experiences.

I easily holed lot of times with this one, usually with high doses + tryptamine/lysergamide + cannabis + a bit of beer. The hole is really lucid and easy to recall afterwards, but mate, I can't really put the experiences I had into words, explaining those would be imposible. I can't even answer the usual question of "what is like to take a psychedelic?" without just replying "you just need to try it by yourself, I don't even know if what I have experienced will be what you would experience". Even trying to tell how a cannabis high really feel likes is a hard task.

I travelled trough multiple planes of existence, became multiple personalities, physically saw my future self doing whatever I was going to do in front of me before doing it and a trail of my past self behind me doing what I was doing before, had DMT-like lucid dreams, classical out of body experiences, near to death (I even though I achieved the other side a few times, and I'm not afraid to dead anymore). As I stated, with 3-MeO holing seems more lucid and easy to recall than with ketamine, 2-OxO-PCM or -phenidines, that are more amnesic and aiming to the full blackout holing.

2-OxO-PCE also seems to shine on the lucid and easy to remember experiences, but less than 3-MeO (on the other side, it's easy to hole with it, and the hole is a lot more hardcore). I surprised myself this Monday with a 25mg 3-MeO-PCP + 25mg 2-OxO-PCE oral dose.... unexpected hole, I thought I would had a light experience due to high permatolerance and recent binges on 2-OxO-PCM but the whole experience felt like apocalypse... The end of the world really happened in my room. I saw through the window the oceans draining, buildings collapsing, and the full street was full of police vans with blue lights shining. I even conversed with a few people inside my room that I could physically see, that weren't there (never were there) after the peak. The whole thing lasted like half and hour maximum though, crazy amazing experience.

I'm really afraid that we'll see all those amazing new dissos banned soon if they become as mainstream as they're becoming. I'm reading a lot of crazy experiences on reddit of newbie unexperienced kids dosing +50mg this stuff and comboing it with more dissos, psychedelics, and even 4-FA and other stimulants. One of those days one of those boys are going to end on the hospital or dead, and the show will be shutten down :( I already stocked 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCM, 2-OxO-PCE, and in the near future 3-MeO-PCE and 4-MeO-PCP for a life though, so no problem there. Also saving up for ordering a custom synth of a small batch of MXE for adding to my stash, so I'm a happy guy.

Last edited:
Made a 12.5mg/mL solution in everclear. Tried a bit today (oral) and wow. Nootropic. Confidence boost. Slight energy.
Makes me want to use it every day, but for those who have tried taking regular low dose regimens of this, what sort of long-term consequences did you notice? Any impairment to thinking? Delusions of grandeur? What warning signs should I look out for?

Made a 12.5mg/mL solution in everclear. Tried a bit today (oral) and wow. Nootropic. Confidence boost. Slight energy.
Makes me want to use it every day, but for those who have tried taking regular low dose regimens of this, what sort of long-term consequences did you notice? Any impairment to thinking? Delusions of grandeur? What warning signs should I look out for?

Everyday dosing can cause a bit of braindead feeling and zoned-out for a few weeks afterwards usage. I myself feel a bit wonky for days after a single 3-MeO-PCP dose, binges on the stuff lead to long after effects of days until the drug fully exited my system.

Everyday dosing can cause a bit of braindead feeling and zoned-out for a few weeks afterwards usage. I myself feel a bit wonky for days after a single 3-MeO-PCP dose, binges on the stuff lead to long after effects of days until the drug fully exited my system.
Darn. I'll proceed with caution.

=====================

So, 50mg caffeine + 50mg L-theanine + 2-3mg 3-MeO-PCP = bad time. It felt like pressing the brakes and accelerating at the same time, then as the caffeine wore off, this wave of dissociation hit me out of nowhere.

Last edited:
I had another interesting one week cycle on 3meo, enough lessons fill the whole book. I beat out a lot of noise accumulated from living in a sick society. I overdid it though on more than one occasion and paid for it in karma blowback, nearly immediately. It will be a long while before I venture back into the depths of the potent light. I have a lot of work to do on the material realm in the meantime to help unscramble it all for myself, and hopefully it will help others as well who do not (and for good reason) decide not to look at the source code directly, Indras's Net at its core. We are all gems in its matrix.

So, 50mg caffeine + 50mg L-theanine + 2-3mg 3-MeO-PCP = bad time. It felt like pressing the brakes and accelerating at the same time, then as the caffeine wore off, this wave of dissociation hit me out of nowhere.

My experience thus far with all dissociatives is adding any stimulant leads to somewhere I never want to go. Like a bad comedown or something. They just don't seem to get along.

Anything conclusive on combining 3-meo-pcp with changa? I have some changa that is fairly light on harmalas (a caapi mix, but plain leaf as opposed to an increased harmalas concentration leaf), and would love to smoke some with 3-meo-pcp.

Not sure about changa but freebase DMT vaporized on 3-MeO-PCP led to an absolutely mind blowingly amazing experience. Audio of singing bowls during is highly, highly recommended.

Not sure about changa but freebase DMT vaporized on 3-MeO-PCP led to an absolutely mind blowingly amazing experience. Audio of singing bowls during is highly, highly recommended.

I have no doubt the DMT and 3-meo combo will be awesome, was hoping someone could help negate my paranoia when it comes to the smoked harmalas component. My guess is it would probably be no big deal, especially given that this is not a hight maoi content type blend. But the last thing I want after submitting myself to hyperspace would be that sinking feeling of 'oh shit, this feels highly neurotoxic' 8(

Anyone tried this?

I really wouldn't do that unless you want serotonin syndrome, 3-MeO-PCP has quite the affinity for SERT making it an SRI and you cannot take MAOIs with SRI's.

That there are stronger MAOIs out there or that the MAOI content in your blend is low seems like a terrible justification. Some types of contraindications should be strictly avoided, and it's not like it doesn't involve a potentially VERY altered state of consciousness as well with DMT and 3-MeO-PCP.

Just stick to plain clean DMT instead of changa. It's really a very minor bother.

Ah, gutting but admittedly sensible advice. Unfortunately I don't have money to be spending on DMT freebase and currently live with parents so extraction is not an option. Had hoped I could make use of my inflated 3-meo-pcp sense of confidence as this changa has been stashed away for a while (DMT honestly scares the shit out of me). BUT you are right, almost certainly a terrible idea.

Cheers for keeping me from doing something silly :)

Hey, since we are talking about combinations: Does anyone here have experience mixing 3-MeO-PCP and 4-AcO-MET, or any other tryptamine?
I have never combined the PCP with anything besides weed and beer, but I was planning on taking some of it with metacetin this saturday and go see this awesome band perform a live set. I'm planning on taking the 4-AcO-MET while peaking on the 3-MeO-PCP, but I'm not sure how much potentiation there will be. I'm thinking of keeping dosages low since I'll be in public, like 8 mgs of 3-MeO-PCP and 15 of the tryptamine, both dosages that are on the lower side for me when taken individually, but I don't know how they'll play alone. Should I expect much synergy ? Thanks in advance for any input !

I wanna report that I had no problems combining ~1.3mg of DOC and ~10mg of 3-MeO-PCP during the trip. The mania was real but that shouldn't be a surprise. :D I was sweating like crazy too so had to drink a ton of water.

How does everyone prefer to dose their 3-meo? Is this like MXE where different ROAs give significantly different effect profiles?

Mainly talking convenient non-needle using ROAs, although I'd plug if worthwhile.

I prefer nasally. Haven't tried plugging yet and oral works ok too but nasal is the best imo. With MXE I prefer taking it orally and redoses nasally.

I prefer nasally as well (out of nasal and oral that I've tried). With MXE I vastly prefer oral but I really do prefer nasal with 3-MeO-PCP. I find that it kicks in much quicker (oral takes quite some time to develop) and the stimulation aspects are greater, which is one of the things I like about 3-MeO. More euphoria and less dissociation. With 3-MeO I am not aiming for dissociation so this works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.