• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

@Xorkoth ive got non reversible damage now, mass massive fibrosis, my is basically a rock hard shell, it doesn't stretch/expand like most ppl, it can't hold more than about 500ml, and if i need to go, i need to go, i cant hold it. Ive had to piss in the street infront of crowds of ppl, piss on the bus, make taxis/lifts pull over etc, and i always will now, forever.
I have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to go.
But its way better than before... Now id say i go 5 or 6 times per 24hr. Big improvement from 50+ (i know it was 50+ because i kept a piss diary at rehab, lol)
I used to squirt out about 25ml of dark red fluid with green stringy bits in it. Was gross.

Kets a beautiful drug, but if u abuse it, it'll abuse u harder.

@Xorkoth ive got non reversible damage now, mass massive fibrosis, my is basically a rock hard shell, it doesn't stretch/expand like most ppl, it can't hold more than about 500ml, and if i need to go, i need to go, i cant hold it. Ive had to piss in the street infront of crowds of ppl, piss on the bus, make taxis/lifts pull over etc, and i always will now, forever.
I have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to go.
But its way better than before... Now id say i go 5 or 6 times per 24hr. Big improvement from 50+ (i know it was 50+ because i kept a piss diary at rehab, lol)
I used to squirt out about 25ml of dark red fluid with green stringy bits in it. Was gross.

Kets a beautiful drug, but if u abuse it, it'll abuse u harder.
Piss Diary sounds like a made-up powerviolence band from Texas

Shit, green stringy bits? wtf. Man, you got some balls to still use K.
I got a load of pics backed up somewhere.
Wana make a thread one day as a warning to ppl who are abusing it or going down that path.
Scare em straight i tell ya. It's gross.

They felt like red hot razorblades coming out, and they didnt come out easy, i had to almost 'milk' them out 🤢 it would make me weak at the knees, almost floor me, and no amount of oxy, xanax i was on and nitrous balloons i would do while pissing would help, so id have to do more K to kill the pain... Really really bad vicious circle it was.

Also, yea my balls are big, i dont think its down to that - more like lack of braincells 😂

But nah in seriousness i saw the signs back then, but i was in a bad place, i just didn't care if i lived or died. Being in that frame of mind and always having a big bag of it on you, 24/7 use, unhealthy lifestyle, anyone would get ill.
Now i have like a week between binges, and look after myself, and i dont sell it, so i never have ridiculous amounts (i used to get 250g at a time back then, lol)

One of the worst periods of my life. Up there with benzo WDs.

Anyone know if this is safe to combo with a MAOI? I have Changa (DMT+MAOI) on hand and I'm willing to go for it. I almost did it during my latest experience but stopped myself when I remembered the implication of trying a combination without looking up if they're even safe to combine.

Also I wont be posting a detailed trip report for my last experience but I have to say that was by far the most intense dissociative hole I have ever experienced. My entire existence and perception of time and space just folded away. The closest thing I could relate it to other than ketamine would be Salvia except with even less ability to perceive and just enough euphoria for me to feel okay. Not enough to spare. After my ego death I crawled into bed in my confusion trying to understand who/what/where I was and what was going on, if I had work in the morning or if I was supposed to be doing something, how I got there and if what I was feeling was normal or how it's always been. I kinda just lied there in the dark as my life slowly came back to me like a dream I had forgotten. Eventually I fell asleep. As crazy and kind of terrifying as it was, I definitely enjoyed it and will be repeating the experience.

I will say I think I also noticed a little sharp pain in my lower back, maybe indicating some strain on my kidneys.

The small amount of maoi in changa is usually No problem with any substance.
The standard is about 5-10%, so 100mg of changa should have about 5-10mg of harmalas in it.

I dont recomend this at all but i have smoked changa many times on mdma and dxm with zero issues for example.
So i doubt it will have any danger when combining with a non serotonin drug like this.

All the ACH dissociatives are. The higher the dose, the worse it seems to be. Ketamine seems to fuck people up the worst because people are doing grams a day. The RC dissos tend to be way more potent. But still, yeah, they're all bad for your kidneys/bladder.
Man I can´t believe what I am reading. I mean I knew to some extent dissos were bad for bladder but not so much to the kidneys. And not THAT bad, like the guy did 50mg.

I remember last summer I did 3-meo-pcp for some weeks almost daily, and some weeks in i started noticing a persisting sensatinon in the area where i think the kidneys are localized too. A little worried, I opened a thread asking about this in another RC forum, and they fast said it to me that I was probably being hypocondriac and it was probably constipation (or even psychosomatic they said).

Glad this forum is more honest with the dangers of drus lol.

The ACH dissociatives are largely a fantastic group of drugs, with a lot of positive qualities, but they are not without serious risks. The best advice I've got for users is to not overdo them. Use them as an occasional recreational treat, or even spiritual tool, if that's your thing, but just don't get into a routine habit with them, and you should be fine. Always hydrate well, and if you start to notice bladder symptoms, discontinue or reduce your usage. Some people want to believe ketamine and analogues are totally benign, but they are not. even though they're also very worthwhile drugs.

Update: it took about 7 days, but I'd say I'm pretty much back to normal and no longer feel like I have small rocks stuck in my sides. The discomfort peaked about 4 days in, then gradually faded. I upped my intake of chili, cayenne and turmeric and drank a lot of cranberry juice, fwiw. Ibuprofen also helped. Will not be trying this one again lol

Ugh. I wonder if the impurity (that crazy plastic/rubber smell that goes away after acetone washing) could have something to do with it?

Ugh. I wonder if the impurity (that crazy plastic/rubber smell that goes away after acetone washing) could have something to do with it?
I must confess I did not experience any sensation in my second and third trial after acetone washing. But it´s also true than my second and third trial were higer doses and then first one and my body were anestesiated enough to not feel much.
I should have felt something on the comedown tho´

*POSSIBLE SERIOUS WARNING*
First, I'm a fucking dumbass. Nobody should ever even want to take this much in a short span of time. I may have done irreversible damage to my brain.

I'n the guy who did 500mg within the span of two days, of the unwashed shit. All dosed rectally. I was basically blacked out on etizolam too. Had been sober 8 or so months from benzos, n ended up seriously fucking up.

So, my methadone doctor has already mentioned he thinks that I'm Bipolar. I've been seeing him for the past 2.5 years, and he's one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. I've had a very wide range too. I apparently exhibit similar behaviours. Well, with my relative lack of knowledge of pharmacology, I know NMDA related drugs are used for mood stabilizers in people with bpd.

Anyway, so now looking back, because I was curious if this potentially brought something earlier onset (am early 20s, so not super early, but still relatively). I have had these bouts of overwhelming emotion where all I can do is clentch muscles/jaw, and cry, or yell at whatever is frustrating me. Including inanimate objects, but less so. I've started a Lithium treatment today, and took my first dose a few hours back because I was having my second episode of today.

Please be careful, guys. These symptoms only came after after my binge. I have never felt emotional extremities like this before. Even in absolutely insane ego deaths.

Edit: For clarification n more info, Binge ended around 10th, and symptoms started around 12th

Watch out with dissos if you often experience serious mood swings, they can induce manic episodes quite easily, hence making reckless decisions. Ultimately you'll eventually always crash from this, and I can relate to overwhelming bouts of emotions occurring.
Don't worry about irreversible damage to your brain, that is highly unlikely and you'll be good as old in no time.
But for sure to talk to your doctor more about it, and it might be worth talking to a true professional about this too.

Last edited:
Other than @blistersinthedark and @Mondeva has anyone else done a wash on this? Just curious what losses have been reported? (Those above reported 15 and 2-3**% respectively).

(Id like a new disso to try And all that’s available here are o-tce and this. despite the smell And resulting loss, for some reason I’m more inclined to this lol.. )

@Asante have you tried this?

Last edited:
I think my recreational drug days are over, having not used them for a year with exception to MXPr because the research had stalled and I felt the inner calling to do it, not just to advance the knowledge but also to prove to myself that when my addiction to dissociatives was OVER it really was OVER, and indeed there was no desire to repeat the experience no matter how pleasurable.

My desire to get high on drugs is erased.

Knowing MXE very intimately and MXPr, in the knowledge that iPr lies inbetween as a kind of two-headed Ethyl, I have no doubt that this one is very good indeed.

Watch out with dissos if you often experience serious mood swings, they can induce manic episodes quite easily, hence making reckless decisions.
I think this is beginning to happen to me during blackouts of really heavy K abuse. I'm getting reports of me going 'crazy' and doing things like starting fights with friends for no reason, twice in the past 4 days.
It has happened before, years and years and years ago, on mxe quite alot, after i grew tolerance and starting dosing high, and on mxp most of the times i did it too.
Its why I havent tried any of the new RC dissos since the 'phenidines and I wont be trying this. I think my brain is tweaked or im more prone to it happening due to my 18 ish years of disso/drug abuse.
Its also making me reconsider my K use for the first time in years, but that's going off topic.

When I used MXE in 2 day binges, skipping a night, about once or twice a month, in amounts of 0.4-1gr per such binge, it was expected for me to become highly manic on the second day, and have an anti anxiety and anti depressant mood boosting effect lasting about 3 weeks in between.

MXE was a strong antidepressant, and I was not depressed so, weeeeee!

Other than @blistersinthedark and @Mondeva has anyone else done a wash on this? Just curious what losses have been reported? (Those above reported 15 and 20-30% respectively).

(Id like a new disso to try And all that’s available here are o-tce and this. despite the smell And resulting loss, for some reason I’m more inclined to this lol.. )

@Asante have you tried this?

You should check your calculations: my reported loss was of 2-3% only.

@Asante yeah I used to get the same effects alot, i loved the mania/hyper afterglow after the hole part of mxe more than the initial hole i think, this is why i think id love pcp or 3meopcp but never had chance to get pcp and never trusted myself to do 3meopcp because of what i heard about being really manic and thinking you were sober and just dosing loads and being well out of it

@Mondeva
Phooey. Early morning math. Corrected above. I. Can def live with those losses.

Curious, did you filter the washed product or just draw the acetone off the top? (I don’t have a proper filtering system... despite talking about getting a vacuum pump and Buchner setup for ages :-( lol )

@Mondeva
Phooey. Early morning math. Corrected above. I. Can def live with those losses.

Curious, did you filter the washed product or just draw the acetone off the top? (I don’t have a proper filtering system... despite talking about getting a vacuum pump and Buchner setup for ages :-( lol )

I found that it was easier decanting than filtering. I usually do two or three washes, in each one I let it decant for some minutes and then I remove the top layer of acetone with a syringe. After the last wash I extend the material in a plate and let the remainders of acetone completely evaporate.
For a good decanting, I use a small glass which hollow part has a inverted cone shape. Here is a photo:

IMG-20200728-173902.jpg