• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

@tired of crap

So, first thoughts of our mutual friend's product.

Fucking cilantro. That's all I can describe the smell as. You know how sometimes people say cilantro tastes like soap? I'm personally not one of them, love the damn shit, but it smells like what I think someone who had that whole thing would taste cilantro as. Real fucking weird.

Before I weighed out my 14mg, I took a tiny bit of etiz. So any subjective affects from this particular run through will have that intertwined.

I've only insufflated about a third of the weighed powder, as a lil tester. Definitely should've done more of an allergy with that retched smell. Oh well, was 10 mins ago n not much atm.
Initial insufflation is smooth, but once it gets to the part where your nasal cavities enter your throat, it feels gross as hell. I think boofing will probably be my main ROA w/ this guy. 1mls aren't in yet though, unfortunately.

About 15 minutes in to a couple mg dose, I'm feeling slightly dissociated. However, the etizolam I took is kicking in as well, I imagine.

Should probably dose my methadone, soon too. Curious to see if that has any interactions.

I think it probably is all the same batch, if ya'll have the same smells as me.

To me it smells like burnt plastic, I can't say cilantro is even remotely what my nose detects.

No, quite different. It's hard to describe. DMT doesn't smell like plastic to me. This smells like some sort of industrial rubber that's scorched.

No, quite different. It's hard to describe. DMT doesn't smell like plastic to me. This smells like some sort of industrial rubber that's scorched.
Sounds lovely.
Anybody IV'd it yet? 😈💉

Also was it confirmed that the acetone wash removed the smell and also the hangover?
Or am I now gettint confused with DMXE?
Which one was the non-stimulating one? 🤔

For the folks who have done the acetone wash, what were the smells like afterwards? Were they gone at all? Or perhaps that cilantro smell?

For the folks who have done the acetone wash, what were the smells like afterwards? Were they gone at all? Or perhaps that cilantro smell?

Not completely, but most of it was gone for sure.

Last edited:
This was my first time performing an acetone wash and my setup is certainly lacking, but overall I'm satisfied with the result.
Washed product hardly smells at all, and I lost about 15% of the weight, which is a lot better than I expected (I think a lot of it got stuck to the filter).
Now that I'm less sketched out by it, I think I will try an oral dose sometime this week.

Last edited:
Also, if that's the case then that is an incredibly disappointing and shoddy synth on the part of the distributor. That should have been sent right back to the lab, not on to the end user. Tsk tsk

Tsk tsk?
I'm trying to decypher the meaning of that, failing so far.... But I agree with the sentiment

I’m with @Pfafffed
If the smell is so prominent and significantly reduced with a simple wash it is disconcerting that this was sent out to customers. As much as I want to try this I think I’ll pass, at least until another batch makes the rounds

Holy shit this stuff is absolutely wild. If the chem itself doesn't actually smell like that, then holy fuck is it ever potent by weight. I hit about a 26mg boof, and was begging to come back down to reality through a message with my friend. Problem is, I don't even remeber the trip at all. I'd been doing 20mg boofs the whole day with LOADS of fun, literally exactly what I wanted out of this chem. But because I dosed that etiz, I just straight up can not remember most of them.

Oh well. I haven't done an acetone wash on anything yet n am scared to fuck this product up considering how expensive it is. Guess I'll just shoot for a bluelight guide, cuz this stuff is fucking awesome n I'm be putting it in my body one way or another.

I'm just curious that my smell is o-so different than other's. Because plastic is not at all what I get from mine. N taking another lil wiff of it, I can almost barely smell it? Very weird.

Update, yeah my atuff is most likely impure as well, and the source would not like to comment on the smell. When I threw this current dose on the spoon, there was one rock, with the rest being powder. The powder all stayed that white colour, while the little rock darkened a shade or two. Very odd. Will break it up and update.

Another update, this stuff has got some serious anti-depressant afterglow. After my two day crazy-ass binge, I woke up this morning feeling unusually energized, happy, motivated, and all around awesome.

Last edited:
I have the same batch that everyone has and haven’t noticed any alarming smell coming off of it. I’ve certainly had stinkier chems. AMT and 2 fma come to mind.
I tried snorting this and just like MXE I can barely feel it going down. Despite being about 3x the amount of powder I usually sniff with 3 meo/ho PCx’s this had less sting and drip.
The high was nice but mild, nothing mind blowing. I did 35mg then another 25mg within the hour. It was reminiscent of a low dose of MXE or Ketamine. I need to go further to see what unique characteristics this has to offer. The body high was relaxing, warm and pleasant and the head high mildly euphoric and clear headed. I ended up adding 10mg of 3 ho pcp and had a fun wonky night after that.
i have a high dissociative tolerance from using a lot of 3 ho pcp in recent months, I know that played in to why it wasn’t as strong as I’d expected. Then again, my first time doing MXE I did three 30mg doses in one night, I’ve always enjoyed a sightly stronger dissociative experience, especially with dissociative that you can hole on.
I’m going to try 50mg as an initial dose next time and add one or two redoses at 20-30mg

AMT is definitely a worse smell, but I like how 2-FMA smells. Honestly I think perception of drug smells is a rather variable thing. I've heard people describe the smell of DMT way differently than my experience of it is, too.

That's crazy though that you don't notice much smell, I know for a fact we both have the same batch, Delsyd (we probably all do, besides), and to me it absolutely reeks, like I open my drug box and am slapped in the face with the smell, my whole closet that the box is in (closed) smells a little like it to me.

I didn't notice much of a smell either until I put it into solution. Once in solution, MXiPr has an extremely distinct smell. I don't know what to compare it to, but it's almost pleasant in a strange way.

Yeah, I don't notice much of a smell from 2—FMA either. AMT and AET are both scatoles - it's their nature to smell like shit.

The first time I vaporized DMT, it was lab synthed and smelled just like burning plastic. Subsequent use of botanically extracted DMT has always smelled quite pleasant, though.