• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

@Mondeva does the acetone not destroy the syringe?

Glad to see keepin it simple works tho.

Still waiting to make my order but knowing it’s as easy as decanting is a relief and I’ll likely opt for this over otce (tiletamine) when the time comes

@Mondeva damn that's what I should've done. No wonder you lost so little. I was using coffee filters and spilling all over the place since I don't have proper glassware.

Out of sheer foolishness and masochism I did a bit of ketamine (35mg IM) the other night and... drum roll... that darned sensation flared up again the next day. It did go away more quickly however (3 days later I feel normal again). So it looks like it's a me + arylcyclohexamines problem rather than an MXiPr-specific issue.

@Mondeva does the acetone not destroy the syringe?

Fortunately not. At the moment of the washing, I was not aware of the acetone tendency to "eat" plastics. But eventually the syringe is ok, so it must be made of some kind of plastic that acetone cannot disolve.
Anyway, I should have used a crystal pipette instead, to prevent from bad surprises.

Last edited:
Well, acetone is sold in plastic containers, so I'm not sure what that's about. Acetone squeeze bottles for lab use are also plastic.

The internet says certain plastics are acetone safe. Can’t comment on the credibility but this site lists the compatibility* of various plastics with a number of different liquids (solvents, acids, etc)

Last edited:
2:30 AM
Ok 15-22mg of MXipr taken orally. Smells like pokemon cards kinda, that’s what someone on reddit says and I agree. Very plastic smell/taste,. Well this is my first ever disso experience so should be intresting. Dunno how much that metocin/4dmt will affect me since I did some earlier today but we shall see. Gonna put on mad max maybe?

2:48
Alright feeling bit weird, took a bongrip. Watching American Psycho. Feeling decent. Gotta pee
Changed clothes.

2:55
dunno what to do, feeling alright

3:25
Not sure how much of this Im feeling but whatever feel good. Found myself just laughing out of nowhere? But I dunno. Tounge felt kinda weird in mount. N
Went upstairs and got my vape pen, have to pee but don't wana
looked in mirror for a bit. Decided I need to w0ork out . LMAO
Prince playing -danced a lot gonna take a bong rip. Thinking of taking more of this disso? But ahh

Alight snorted like 10mg? 10 min ago? I dunno I feel good tho. Get em to the greek playing.

I stopped writing after that but I snorted I think around 20-25 mg again around 6 AM.
It was quite an interesting time and want to explore this some more but am a bit worried to now. All this reading about the smell meaning impurities has me anxious to try again. How harmful could this be? Would it be okay to test another 30-50mg of this or should I just attempt to filter it (have no experience )
Im planning on doing some lsd and guess id like an excuse to be able to dip into this a bit while im tripping. Birthday tommrow and wana have a wild time !

Did 68mg of this is two goes the other night, just put it on my tongue. Took 2 tabs of 1p-lsd 7pm and took 35mg of 4-aco-dmt with the ~30mg Mxipr and 9pm. Starting feeling the 4-aco-dmt more than the lsd and became very sedated, intense open and closed eye visuals. Hard to tell what substance was doing what, was able to walk around and talk with my family. Take around 20mg of 4-HO-met around and finished of the rest of the MxiRr. N>ow at this point im starting to feel a bit of discomfort in my left abdomen and inner left thing/leg. I'm feeling it enough that I get a heat back going and make some ginger tea and look up what to do. Okay k-cramps are a thing apparently (i have no experience with other dissos) I use heat pack and drink some tea its not bothering me much. I start watching scott pilgrim vs the world and begin to get totally into it. I feel like it relates to many things in my life and it looks amazing and im laughing and enjoying it a ton. I take a couple bong rips and get really into the movie. I was just having so much fun for about 30-40 min with evrything just falling in place perfectly. Get up to pee a couple times with not much issue. The movie is ending and im starting feelign really high, all the drugs seem to be hitting. the pain in my leg and side and what i assume is my kidneys just keep worrying me. Im not feeling so great anymore, thinking why did I take this new drug with no experience, why didn't I wash it? Will I be oaky. I was panicking an was going to take some clonazapam to try to kill it and sleep. But I decided to ride it out and did some meditating had a bath etc. The rest of the night from about 2 till I slept at 10am there was discomfort on my left side/leg and trouble peeing. All this has me pretty worried and hesitant to try this drug again. Also pretty bummed as it seems to have a lot of potential if used correctly. Are these symptoms normal for this class of drugs? Could this cause serious damage if you only occasionally? I have almost a gram of this left and really dont know what to do. I guess im going to give it a acetone wash if I try it again, but I also know the potential to just say fuck it is there too. Considering tossing it or prob giving it to a family member to hold on to till more research comes out on this or I can wash it. Ive quit drinking since febuary and really don't want to have to deal with another addiction or organ damage. Are other dissos more kidney friendly ? Anyways yea, it was an intense fun experience that was slightly marred by the discomfort and anxiety of ingesting a novel disso. I will also say my first time trying this I did not experiecne these discomforts. I feel mostly normal today maybe only slight discomfort , not very noticable.

I had 42mg of this orally tonight (and a 25mg booster later on). I had what I can only describe as an absolutely lovely time, had a mind to mind really important talk with my girlfriend, it opened the door to a lot of healing, and then we just had the the best day, made love, which surprisingly was greatly enhanced (dissos generally don't enhance that for me to say the least). 9/10, I hit the flow, and the body high and euphoria fading into contentment were out of this world. I think I finally "got" this drug. It's not the same as MXE, it's fuzzier and there is a certain similarity to alcohol after the peak (not in a bad way). But this stuff is pretty great. Or at least it was for me, tonight. I'm going to write a TR, probably tomorrow though.

Yeah i thought it was pretty good drug also the peak was really euphoric for me i sniffed 60mgs MXiPr mixed in a pile with 15-20mgs of 2C-E and had really intense hole, saw my father who died a decade ago it was beautiful experience when i came out of it i snorted the other 40mgs MXiPr and dragged it out id had and redosed more 2C-E in the morning and pulled all nighter it epic had some Alprazolam and Heroin prioir which deff probably dulled to degree but i mean i had intense hole and the euphoria during that period was bananas i sniffed the Dope and popped the Xanax couple hours prioir.

I had 42mg of this orally tonight (and a 25mg booster later on). I had what I can only describe as an absolutely lovely time, had a mind to mind really important talk with my girlfriend, it opened the door to a lot of healing, and then we just had the the best day, made love, which surprisingly was greatly enhanced (dissos generally don't enhance that for me to say the least). 9/10, I hit the flow, and the body high and euphoria fading into contentment were out of this world. I think I finally "got" this drug. It's not the same as MXE, it's fuzzier and there is a certain similarity to alcohol after the peak (not in a bad way). But this stuff is pretty great. Or at least it was for me, tonight. I'm going to write a TR, probably tomorrow though.

Sounds awesome ! I'm waiting for mine, but I have a bad feeling it´s been seized because it´s already been a while and tracking hasnt updated. The post has been generally slow during the pandemic though, so haven't given up hope entirely.

Oof thats what’s up! I just dropped my 2g mxipr into 30ml of PG, gonna be shaking and shaking it. Thinking appx 30mg orally will be a nice starter as I usually do like 50-60 mg bumps of Ket

30mg oral is a good place to start. It's weird, some of my experiences with it have been quite strong at around that level, and then sometimes it will barely do anything. It's no MXE, but it has some magic in it.

30mg oral is a good place to start. It's weird, some of my experiences with it have been quite strong at around that level, and then sometimes it will barely do anything. It's no MXE, but it has some magic in it.
Nice I’m sure it’ll be great.
I was wanting to
Insuff but the reports of blackouts ,and my knowledge of my sometimes irrational redosing with psychs and dissos , led me to go the safer route and Put it all in solution.

if it really is a dud for me it’ll be boof 30

So would the general consensus say this is stimulating at all like mxe could be on the afterglow, or after the hole, manic as such, or not at all?

I would say that the come-up and peak are magical, similar to MXE (sometimes anyway, sometimes it seems to just not really do a whole lot), but that is short-lived, and wears off pretty quickly. It's no MXE, but I have experienced some magic on it.

I would say that the come-up and peak are magical, similar to MXE (sometimes anyway, sometimes it seems to just not really do a whole lot), but that is short-lived, and wears off pretty quickly. It's no MXE, but I have experienced some magic on it.
But no residing stimulation when it wears off?

. MXiPr is a much more manic wild ride that can bite you if you push it too hard. I would say this material is more potent than MXE. I would highly recommend not pushing MXiPr any further than 100mg cumulative for an evening. Recovery time is much longer than MXPr for certain.

Even after I get thoroughly terrified I find myself reaching for the bag after a week to roll the dice again! I would actually highly recommend a sitter for going deep with MXiPr. It seems to be alot further towards the PCP end of the "naked and outside" spectrum compared to MXE or MXPr.
I missed/dont remember this, @Xorkoth so no need to answer my last question.

I have little to no self control with dissos and I'd definitely end up naked and outside.

I'll be giving this one a miss. Not that I can even order it to UK.
Unless somehow I can, and I could order just a tiny bit at a time, say 50mg or so.

I would probably IV it tbh.

So I dont use dissos frequently, but a few days ago I had one the most psychedelic experience of my life.

I'd been doing small lines of 2FDCK over a few hrs, prolly 150mg or so and I walked my friend home. When I got back I felt like I could handle a little bit more, so I pulled out a 50mg sample of MXipr and insufflated it. I may have taken a toke of dmt, when I came to it had been moved.

Anyway I had a complete OBE spiritual experience. I'm honestly still a bit in shock and just exhausted but it's been about 36 hrs. Umm in a nutshell, I basically became aware that I was a single point of conciousness In the center of a massive toroid structure. Withikely trillions of colored lines that were constantly moving. I spent easily 10,000 years in a state of complete nirvana before remembering my original existence and as soon as I had a memory of it, I started to slide down one of the millions of colored lines of the toroid. As I moved I watched all the other lines moving in a different way and they started turning into these waveforms and then into water. Which I realized was the ocean. I could hear it as well. Then I remembered someone I love, and then I remembered who I was, and that I can control my body with my mind so I opened my eyes to find myself in my little house 1000s of miles away. I've never had such an experience and I've had several breakthrough experiences with 5 meo dmt.

So I dont use dissos frequently, but a few days ago I had one the most psychedelic experience of my life.

I'd been doing small lines of 2FDCK over a few hrs, prolly 150mg or so and I walked my friend home. When I got back I felt like I could handle a little bit more, so I pulled out a 50mg sample of MXipr and insufflated it. I may have taken a toke of dmt, when I came to it had been moved.

Anyway I had a complete OBE spiritual experience. I'm honestly still a bit in shock and just exhausted but it's been about 36 hrs. Umm in a nutshell, I basically became aware that I was a single point of conciousness In the center of a massive toroid structure. Withikely trillions of colored lines that were constantly moving. I spent easily 10,000 years in a state of complete nirvana before remembering my original existence and as soon as I had a memory of it, I started to slide down one of the millions of colored lines of the toroid. As I moved I watched all the other lines moving in a different way and they started turning into these waveforms and then into water. Which I realized was the ocean. I could hear it as well. Then I remembered someone I love, and then I remembered who I was, and that I can control my body with my mind so I opened my eyes to find myself in my little house 1000s of miles away. I've never had such an experience and I've had several breakthrough experiences with 5 meo dmt.
I used to get trips like this my first few years of K, especially combined with nitrous. Amazing.
Lost the magic thru abusing it way too often and never get them now. MXE and nitrous came close a few times.
Never tried 2fdck. May give it a go alongside mxipr one day. That sounds awesome man.