• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

I have the same batch. Haven't tried it yet. Feels dirty how? Might it be in your head? Looks very pure to me, other than the discoloration
It very well may be psychosomatic. I just felt a few tinges of pain internally here and there throughout the night. Other than that I tasted metal in my mouth all night. The only other drug that has given me that effect is Zopiclone. Other white batches of 3-HO that I've had in the past haven't produced a metallic taste in my mouth.
It may or may not be psychosomatic since this is the only brown, crystaline batch that I've had

Oh something to add, also cover the epsom salts with foil when you bake them, as they can sort of pop when the water inside heats and expands, which can cause epsom salt particles to spread all over your oven.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the knowledge! That's exactly what I was looking for! I'll give it a go next payday

got half a gram of this in small light brown crystals. appearance was similar to rocks of 2F-DCK or 3-Cl-PCP but smaller and tinted brown.

With crushing and heating was able to dissolve the 0.5 g into 30 mL of propylene glycol.

took 0.5 mL orally on an empty stomach and redosed same amount an hour later.
effects seemed to plateau around 45 min. really enjoyed this one. warm, calm, positive. gave me a lot of what I like about MXE.
repeatedly vaped DMT from a ccell cartridge during the peak. removed anxiety from the DMT experience but didn't seem to synergize as well as ketamine does. when vaping DMT on K i have had more immersive HD/video CEVs but with 3-HO-PCP the effect seemed less deep. only one experience so far tho, so hard to say.

initial impression was that its a relatively functional ACH. That is to say it is probably not great for people who want to hole, but probably a good adjunct for psychedelics. Definitely produced a very good afterglow: a feeling of positivity and relief from depression without the burned over stimulating feeling that 3-Cl-PCP produced for me. and as others have noted the effects resolved quickly. had a bit of euphoria on the come up and it left me with a content, happy, motivated feeling. not truly sober at +5 hr but close. not feeling foggy or having slow reactions, but having trouble with word finding and having dyslexic-like issues with reading. yet did feel motivated and capable of chatting with friends and family and cognitively intact enough to perform well in a trading card game.

Good stuff. hope to source more. could be a function of my disgusting tolerance (16 mg - if I measured right - wasn't that intense for me), but found the effects profile very useful and directly comparable to low/mid dose mxe. the after glow is potentially better (clearer / more humane) but seems to be pretty short lived.

got half a gram of this in small light brown crystals. appearance was similar to rocks of 2F-DCK or 3-Cl-PCP but smaller and tinted brown.

With crushing and heating was able to dissolve the 0.5 g into 30 mL of propylene glycol.

took 0.5 mL orally on an empty stomach and redosed same amount an hour later.
effects seemed to plateau around 45 min. really enjoyed this one. warm, calm, positive. gave me a lot of what I like about MXE.
repeatedly vaped DMT from a ccell cartridge during the peak. removed anxiety from the DMT experience but didn't seem to synergize as well as ketamine does. when vaping DMT on K i have had more immersive HD/video CEVs but with 3-HO-PCP the effect seemed less deep. only one experience so far tho, so hard to say.

initial impression was that its a relatively functional ACH. That is to say it is probably not great for people who want to hole, but probably a good adjunct for psychedelics. Definitely produced a very good afterglow: a feeling of positivity and relief from depression without the burned over stimulating feeling that 3-Cl-PCP produced for me. and as others have noted the effects resolved quickly. had a bit of euphoria on the come up and it left me with a content, happy, motivated feeling. not truly sober at +5 hr but close. not feeling foggy or having slow reactions, but having trouble with word finding and having dyslexic-like issues with reading. yet did feel motivated and capable of chatting with friends and family and cognitively intact enough to perform well in a trading card game.

Good stuff. hope to source more. could be a function of my disgusting tolerance (16 mg - if I measured right - wasn't that intense for me), but found the effects profile very useful and directly comparable to low/mid dose mxe. the after glow is potentially better (clearer / more humane) but seems to be pretty short lived.
Really jealous. Mine got stolen and thinkjgbofnordering 3-cl,pxp insfezd

Just had my first experience with this. I haven't used a disso recreationally in a few years. Ketamine infusions every few months but otherwise nothing. I insufflated 7mg 3-ho-pcp and then 4mg more an hour later. At first I felt that warm opioid-like feeling, almost caught a nod while listening to some Son Lux. It gave way to a clean, light, and airy dissociation. Felt very in synch with the universe, just flowing along its numerous tendrils. I smoked ~12mg o-pce on top of it at several intervals while watching adventure time. It sent me into the purest hole I've ever experienced and the warmth of the 3-ho-pcp was able to balance out the o-pce's coldness. I am now lying in bed roughly five hours out from the last dose of 3-ho-pcp, maybe two hours from the o-pce. I still feel an incredible warmth but the lingering dissociation from the o-pce is not entirely pleasant. Next time I'll let the 3-ho-pcp do its thing on its own. While it is fun to occasionally bludgeon myself out of existence I am looking forward to a gentler 3-ho-pcp experience the next time I indulge. Very positive first impression, I'm looking forward to my next experience with this.

Nice, yeah I really like 3-HO-PCP, it is so much warmer and nicer than 3-MeO-PCP, which is quite manic and weird, even insidious.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Nice, yeah I really like 3-HO-PCP, it is so much warmer and nicer than 3-MeO-PCP, which is quite manic and weird, even insidious.

I feel the same way. I think if it was a gram of 3-ho-pcp, and not a gram of 3-meo-pcp that had fallen into my lap a few weeks back, I'm not sure it would have ended quite as crazily.

Although, don't get me wrong, I have definitely had some moments with 3-ho-pcp, mostly back in '20. I loved that stuff.

Man I had like 5 grams of it, that I went through over time, with a wee bit of help from friends and such. But damn, it was just chunky tan crystals. I loved that stuff. I called that bag my "Big Rock Candy Mountain".

Just delicious and warm, beautiful stuff.

But, I think it needs to start sticking in my brain that I simply shouldn't fuck with dissociatives anymore. Maybe just the PCP ones anyway. But me being a broke joker, those are really the only ones I can afford, which is a bit of a bummer.

I loved DMXE though, if I had that around I probably wouldn't be concerned about the PCP chems at all.

But, honestly, yeah, I just think I need to stick to standard psychedelics for a little while. Had a great LSD experience the other day on one tab, probably going to take two next time I do it.

Unfortunately I lost all of my drugs when I flushed everything at the hotel two weeks ago, except for the LSD. This unfortunately included my DOC, which I fucking loved to death. Honestly I had done a lot of the DOC already so I don't think I lost a whole bunch. Honestly don't even remember what was all included in the shit that got flushed. I think it was mostly just the 3meopcp, cyclazodone (which honestly I probably needed to take a break on for my livers sake), and the DOC. Everything else I had already done basically.

Nice to see this thread popping today. Decided to dig out some of this stuff I had stored and what do ya know, there is also people thinking the same thing today.

Absolutely. My last tangle with 3-meo-pcp ended in a pretty nasty bout of psychosis. It has a certain darkness to it, insidious is a good word to describe it. I'm sure if I dosed 3-ho-pcp regularly for long enough it might take on some of the same qualities but 3-meo-pcp feels like it's grabbed control of your brain from the first dose. Appreciate the welcome, I've lurked for almost a decade and figured it was time to make an account.

Absolutely. My last tangle with 3-meo-pcp ended in a pretty nasty bout of psychosis. It has a certain darkness to it, insidious is a good word to describe it. I'm sure if I dosed 3-ho-pcp regularly for long enough it might take on some of the same qualities but 3-meo-pcp feels like it's grabbed control of your brain from the first dose. Appreciate the welcome, I've lurked for almost a decade and figured it was time to make an account.
Hey you caused me to login on my decade old account. Sometimes coincidence happens but man, this just feels like it was meant to be.

But, I think it needs to start sticking in my brain that I simply shouldn't fuck with dissociatives anymore. Maybe just the PCP ones anyway.

Dissociatives can be very dangerous drugs, much moreso than psychedelics. The effects they can have on behavior are extremely profound, especially for some people. And generally the people who love them the most seem to be the most prone to getting into really bad situations with them, too. I like them but don't love them... I have never gotten into any bad situations on them (I have gotten way too high and been unable to care for myself but fortunately I had friends with me). I think some people are better off without them, unfortunately. It's good to recognize that anyway.

PCP and PCP based chemicals do seem to be the worst offenders.

Dissociatives can be very dangerous drugs, much moreso than psychedelics. The effects they can have on behavior are extremely profound, especially for some people. And generally the people who love them the most seem to be the most prone to getting into really bad situations with them, too. I like them but don't love them... I have never gotten into any bad situations on them (I have gotten way too high and been unable to care for myself but fortunately I had friends with me). I think some people are better off without them, unfortunately. It's good to recognize that anyway.

It is so interesting the different ways people respond to dissociatives. For some they are so dangerous...

I am not even sure I enjoy the state they provide. Everytime I take them I am left wondering if I am actually enjoying the experience. However the afterglow is where the magic is for myself, I am left in a positive, motivated state for a long period after a dose. Such strange creatures those disso's!

On ones like DCK and O-PCE that have a longer dissociated tail I generally feel uncomfortable and regretful when I've redosed. PCP analogs, however, tend to feel better with each redose. This makes them a little more dangerous to me as the tendency is to push them as far as they will go.

On ones like DCK and O-PCE that have a longer dissociated tail I generally feel uncomfortable and regretful when I've redosed. PCP analogs, however, tend to feel better with each redose. This makes them a little more dangerous to me as the tendency is to push them as far as they will go.
I agree completely, redosing makes the high more fun but it's a fine line between getting a good buzz and going into a weird blackout.

It is so interesting the different ways people respond to dissociatives. For some they are so dangerous...

I am not even sure I enjoy the state they provide. Everytime I take them I am left wondering if I am actually enjoying the experience. However the afterglow is where the magic is for myself, I am left in a positive, motivated state for a long period after a dose. Such strange creatures those disso's!

I feel the same way, except I sometimes really enjoy them a lot, and sometimes find them oppressive and uncomfortable. The exception was MXE, 99% of the time I had an amazing time on it. A couple of times it was very uncomfortable and weird.

Totally agree with the sentiment about dissociatives being dangerous and that some people are better off without them - that latter fact might well apply to me - but speaking as someone who loves dissociatives a lot but has avoided getting into any truly bad situations with them, and the vast majority of the time have done them alone, including an accidentally large dose of a PCP analogue on a few occasions, I'm gonna share some hints for those who do get themselves into trouble (this is kinda tongue in cheek, I realise I've just been lucky, substances that are profoundly altering, induce delusions of sobriety, and honestly are sometimes just fucking terrifying are obviously gonna be disastrous at least some fraction of the time for many people - so I intend this as a joke). ;)

Firstly... if you start thinking that you've been plucked into a different reality by some beings of unknown intention and purpose - you start thinking you have superpowers - you start believing yourself to have been taken over by some kind of weird demonic entity that now just has your normal cognitive processes encased in a little box inside your mind while it operates your body (talking about that lil 3-MeO-PCP demon if anyone can relate) - basically... if you are just not sure what's going on - or even if you are absolutely sure what's going on and it's such a revelation that it's going to change the world - any of these scenarios or anything similar... don't do anything about it right away.

Just. Sit. Quietly. (Or stand, whatever, whatever you happen to be doing). If you don't know where you are, for god's sake don't just start roaming around blindly.

You're not gonna find your way out of another dimension on your own, wait for whoever or whatever brought you there to reveal themselves, You're not gonna gain anything from engaging in a frantic internal battle to regain control of your consciousness from an interdimensional invader, chances are it knows more about this world and about your mind than you do - be wary, just watch it - it might be just as baffled as you are. If you're the messiah, or the almighty god of all creation him/her/itself, there's no rush. In fact, you probably have all the time in the world, you've got some planning to do! If you're still incarnate in a human body, realise that body has limitations that you need to understand before you go reveal yourself to the world. Sleep on it, or just bask in the feeling - you have time. Whatever you do - DO NOT start trying to escape, fight, or save humanity right away. Be patient. If you're not alone, and can understand language, just be still. You owe it to the mortals to break the news to them as gently as you can. Let them sleep on it. Let that demon poke around in your head for a bit, most of the time it'll figure out how to get out on it's own.

Totally identify with this, although for me the afterglow is a bit unreliable. It might be because my preference is for the sedating, smash reality sideways types, ~PCMs, ketamine obviously, higher dose MXE and analogues which typically include a few redoses which are probably frazzling my brain cumulatively with each dose which might have something to do with it. The stimulating weirder ones like the ~PCPs and ~PCEs I redose a lot less often because there'll be a point where the weirdness is most definitely no longer fun - but these tend to have more lucid, happy afterglows.

As far as "wondering if I'm actually enjoying the experience", yeah, I feel you there for sure, especially with ketamine which remains an occasional if progressively more controlled vice in my life that I wonder why I'm doing it half the time I do do it. I rarely actually hole anymore, partly due to tolerance and partly because my girlfriend (who I don't use around at all, we have an agreement about it of a sort I don't want to just push it in her face) is not the biggest fan of speaking to me when I've overshot the dose to the point where communication becomes a bit difficult. And, honestly, overshooting the dose on any disso can be scarier to a drug naive observer than it is to the actual drug user, who may well be having a great time, so I do get that. But yeah, I used to just zone out and watch TV shows but the character of the experience has changed somewhat, I know I'm not getting any secrets of the universe out of it after all, I know I'm probably gonna redose a few more times than planned and feel fucked up and scattered for a few days after, the experience itself is nice but... is it even that nice anymore? But still every few months or so I just get this inexplicable impulse like yeah... you know what I haven't done in a while, that drug I really love, and always have a great, relaxing time on, like nothing else... Imma get myself some ketamine (or maybe something more exotic even more rarely just to mix it up a bit). :ROFLMAO: Dissos are strange ones indeed.

Just did a risky experiment. For those unaware, I ruined my ears through binging this stuff, resulting in about a year and half of tinnitus torture. I've only recently mostly recovered.

I reckoned I should be able to block the ototoxic effects if combining with Naltrexone (2/3 a common dose, I'd have to decipher the Russian on the package again in order to state how much that is). Also preloaded with magnesium l-threonate, NAC and EGCG.

I plugged about 8mg 3-HO-PCP (not much on the NMDAR front, tolerance has risen rapidly over a couple days of dissociative use). Indeed no ear pain, but the k-opioid blocking is not 100%, I can feel some pressure in the left ear and will not be repeating the experiment. Notably no increase in tinnitus though. Some dissociation, legs feel pleasantly internally massaged.

Of course it defeats the purpose using an opioid dissociative with an opioid blocker, but I had the ingredients still lying around and figured the setup is a nice random scientific curiosity. :)

Okay, I got the suspicion the pressure sensation has been because of not the greatest care in spacing and ratio, because looking at the affinities Naltrexone really should sufficiently block the k-opioid receptor. I can spare a little more Naltrexone upon taking stock, so let's test that hypothesis, shall we. The day is stained with Naltrexone's noise profile anyway.

2/3rds Naltrexone now taken an hour prior, with the other 1/3rd half an hour prior. Roughly doubled the supplements as well, one half half an hour prior, other half at lift-off.

12mg 3-HO-PCP rectally. Some minor noise during come-up, no ear pressure. Noise profile not readily distinguishable from NAC's hiss, somewhat more tolerable than presumed serotonergic dissociatives like MXPr and MXiPr. I'd guess though partially blocked it's noisier than O-PCE, but I'd have to look into whether d-opioid reception is relevant to ear function or whether other mechanisms are at play. The effect definitely still is sedating and pleasurable, and I reckon a little kratom cousin won't hurt.

Edit to follow up that the ear was indeed perfectly protected during this trial. Which is to say I did indeed redose 12mg on the tea.

The behaviour though was unacceptable, the kratom-ish hole made a mess of the place with objects almost lost and local social structures disrespected. Opioid dissociatives are not for me in case I didn't already gathered that from the ear terror it has already given me before, almost ruining my sanity with this crap. o_O

Last edited:
Pre-loading with Ginkgo Biloba seems to mitigate KOR-fuckery with this one, which is relevant to harm reduction.

It might mess with its dopiness though, I'm not sure.

The stacking formula could turn it into a less 'sheep' of an effect, protecting the ear yet allowing the dissociation?

Edit: It shouldn't really scrap the dopiness looking at the relevant receptor sites, but I do feel it does. Replication by another volunteer would be interesting. I like turning 3-HO-PCP into a more energizing dissociative, with less tinnitus tones generated.

ginkgo.png

Plenty of other good reasons apparently for supplementing with Ginkgo Biloba (containing Amentoflavone) on top!

From skimming the research papers, on the KOR front it's [Ki = 140 nM] for 3-HO-PCP, versus [Ke = 490 nM] (is Ke a thing?.. or just a typo in the paper?). So Ginkgo is the underdog (in affinity land: less is more), but it's within the same order of magnitude, so if dosed copiously an hour in advance it should indeed very much make a difference here. As my experience seems to verify.

It has a measurable effect on videogames as well, it's a really drippy of an effect, really weird. Interesting, but not really nice. Oh well, one way to use 3-HO-PCP and not being shot to the frikkin' moon.

Last edited: