• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

This shit is crazy. I IM’d about 20mg and felt like I was God or something for a few hours. That’s probably too much but I have a hell of a tolerance.

Wow had an absolutely amazing experience with this yesterday. Only did like 20mg max over a few hours but had done a bit the day before. Also took the smallest amount of bromazolam and some cannabis. The plateau was something else. Just a sublime feeling of crystal clear euphoria and confidence for like 2 hours. Had been kind of in a lull the past month moping about my past relationship but this seems to have brought me out of it, at least temporarily.

I had tried the 3-HO-PCP ~10 times prior to this, but this experience was totally different. At first 3-HO-PCP was cold and uninviting and gradually became less so, but yesterday was just remarkable. The euphoria absolutely reminded me of MXE. Going to say this might be a top-3 disso for me along with MXE/DCK. I guess some dissos just have this gestation period because MXE/DCK were the same for me. Cold & uninviting at first and then this completely different qualitative character emerges after a handful of experiences.

Wow had an absolutely amazing experience with this yesterday. Only did like 20mg max over a few hours but had done a bit the day before. Also took the smallest amount of bromazolam and some cannabis. The plateau was something else. Just a sublime feeling of crystal clear euphoria and confidence for like 2 hours. Had been kind of in a lull the past month moping about my past relationship but this seems to have brought me out of it, at least temporarily.

I had tried the 3-HO-PCP ~10 times prior to this, but this experience was totally different. At first 3-HO-PCP was cold and uninviting and gradually became less so, but yesterday was just remarkable. The euphoria absolutely reminded me of MXE. Going to say this might be a top-3 disso for me along with MXE/DCK. I guess some dissos just have this gestation period because MXE/DCK were the same for me. Cold & uninviting at first and then this completely different qualitative character emerges after a handful of experiences.

Yeah same for me. I found MXE cold and weird and anxious the first few times. Then it clicked and it became absolute warm wonderful psychedelic-dissociative magic.

Curious how well it mixes with psychedelics?

I had a great mindspace on it with low dose lysergics, counteracting some of the dopiness. Then I had the dubious idea to redose the combo in the evening and add some cannabis, and now the window is broken. In my memory a force threw me out, in actuality I must have gone psychotic and damaged property for no reason.

So do be cautious. You can get away with daily use if you gently steer this one, but blanking out with broken shards is always around the corner.

I had a great mindspace on it with low dose lysergics, counteracting some of the dopiness. Then I had the dubious idea to redose the combo in the evening and add some cannabis, and now the window is broken. In my memory a force threw me out, in actuality I must have gone psychotic and damaged property for no reason.

So do be cautious. You can get away with daily use if you gently steer this one, but blanking out with broken shards is always around the corner.
Thanks for the response I'm not planning on daily use tried it a few times by itself at 8mg then a second time with 8 and an 8 redose a few hours in seemed very void and robotic. Not quite unpleasant but not quite enjoyable either. I'll try 8 again with 200ug and see what happens. Wondering if it's anything like diphenidine and LSD feeling like something is in control of my body and I'm just along for the ride. Smoked a diphenidine joint while on 300ish ug and vaguely remember grabbing a step ladder from my garage and bringing it inside. Sort of went blank for a bit then found myself up the ladder trying to change a light bulb.

Yeah then it indeed gets into the diphenidine direction of things now you mention it... something we want to avoid regardless of whether we're sprinkling some dust on the LSD experience (shaving off some of the pointy bits of the trip I imagine) or blowing some microdosage bits of life into the void.

Especially with my approach you do have to combo as to liven it up a bit. The opioid dissociative anesthetic provides the blank slate framing, like a nice new room (which I happen to be in at the moment, in multiple ways, but that aside) as pains are dulled, and the weight of the past has been discounted. Herbal decoration is required, which can take many forms, like black or green tea, or perhaps cannabinoids. Liquids in the form of tea, which as opposed to George Orwell's skepticism nourishes and stabilizes the mind in exchange for the gentlest of kidney load if you happen to simmer the fuck out of 'em and release the heavier things, but I digress from the point being to biologize the undertaking, get a mushroom in there as well. Oh crap there's more writing I need to do, isn't there..

Winter is coming
Autumn is coming..

As I make my way through this small thread I'm exactly not sure what to make of this substance. Has anyone been experimenting with it lately, if so how does it stack up against 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce? Is it worth the investment?

It's crazy how much potency changes between batches. I've been doing this frequently for 2 years now. First times my doses were 20-25mg. Then next batch it went up to max 18mg. Now the last batch I got, I dosed 15mg and didn't remember at least one hour of the trip. It was too much.

As I make my way through this small thread I'm exactly not sure what to make of this substance. Has anyone been experimenting with it lately, if so how does it stack up against 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce? Is it worth the investment?

Regarding potency/price I think it is definitely worth the investment. 40€ = 70-80 doses, I think it's a steal and also it's one of the best dissociatives ime

I have tried this one before, as I did 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 2'-OxO-PCE, DCK, MXE and diphenidine, and it's alway been very well received here!

I did come across a batch that seemed impure about a year ago, but it was still comparable to the rest of the class' most potent chems. I loved it's effects very much! Not really suited for holing/heavy experiences but definitely a fun and well rounded dissociative!

I'm currently expecting this to land once more, along with samples of MXPr, MXiPr and O-PCE. Will definitely report back about the current European batches and the new dissociatives as best as I can.

Damn, I mistook this for the 3-ho-pce thread. for those who have tried both 3-ho-pcp and 3-ho-pce which one did you prefer?

I have to report I've stumbled upon a reason why indefinite daily use is not a good idea.

Surprisingly it's not life spiraling out of control, in the end I've been managing to use without breaking stuff.. even coming back to reality having fixed stuff without remembering, like having given yourself a little gift, suddenly a functional coffee grinder you haven't recollected heh. It also wasn't about tolerance, weirdly enough. The 20mg+10mg daily dosing hit harder after a break, but it kept feeling pleasurable until body and brain felt depleted and an off-day or two was called for. Even the kidney load was negligible. You could feel it if an effect took you by surprise after scale jank, or simply because of a too immersive flow state. But generally, if I structured the dosing ritual in such way as to always have a pint or two of tea going with it, it would go unnoticed. It's especially insignificant compared to a daily ketamine regime (at the "penalty" of having to combo micro- to low dose LSD to get functional clarity out of it).

No, the real drawback wasn't in tolerance, even though the comedown would tend to come sooner. Which is to say, the sound of neurons forcibly firing would still be there, only not coinciding with euphoria anymore. This much I had reported before, only I suddenly noticed that this substance-induced tinnitus-esque effect still was there the morning after. So I've laid off the 3-HO-PCP since in response to this alarming threat to quality of life.. and I suppose it's slowly fading away? It's tricky paying attention to the absence of perfect silence, as there's never been such thing as perfect silence to begin with, as one can confirm in early phase meditation practice. In other words, how to distinguish between tinnitus and a heightened awareness of natural neuro-electrical static? I happen to be capable of hearing whether electrical devices are plugged in or not, and dissociatives have sharpened this remarkably useless superpower. So maybe the same is happening here, only now it's sensory awareness of bio-electricity?

Granted, I am talking about a weak effect. Normal room or outside ambiance masks it. I need to wear closed cans or earmuffs before I become conscious of the faint static. Or use cannabis, which regretfully amplifies it.. I don't like it when I can't use the herb as padding against disso drawbacks.. But I've stopped using the powder for a couple of days now, and I'm unable to tell whether the noise has ever so slightly diminished, or whether I'm just getting used to the new normal, which is still quite close to the previous normal save for meditating / toking up.

So we'll see what happens next. For reference, I've gone through 2 à 3 grams of 3-HO-PCP. I've little recollection of any timeline, but so this means I must have been freely using for at least two or three months now.. maybe up to double, considering I didn't mind spending the day-after stoned to replenish energy and nutrients.

Actual tinnitus is high-level torture. It can drive people to suicide. That's why I find the slightest hint of non-fleeting sonic shenanigans pretty portentous. So do beware.

A month into this semester I was looking for a reset. Obviously had caffeine (and nicotine) in my system which is never a good additive to the dissociative experience. All I had was 3-HO-PCP so I thought I'd try plugging it as I've only ever ate it or snorted it. Did 10mg and some balloons and then a 5mg redose with a large hit off my dab peb. This is the most challenging dissociative I've ever used. Comeup was super smooth and euphoric and then it just got really on edge all the sudden. Same thing happened a few months ago and it was a harrowing experience making me think I'd never use this stuff again.
This time I ended up taking some bromazolam which just made the anxiety worse (mu-opioid activity of 3-HO-PCP, anyone?). This stuff is just so unforgiving, I really never will take it again. Really made me realize how far off equilibrium the seemingly subtle stimulants are pushing me. Maybe complete absence of even caffeine and nicotine should be my ground state.

Edit: On the plateau this stuff feels so damn good but it's just so freaking potent. Ended up taking a few balloons down by the creek and ended the night on a great note. I guess 8mg oral is listed as a heavy dose on PW, so they're pretty accurate on this one. Gonna keep what I have but never going above 10mg again, it's just too much.

Last edited:
Disso head tendencies taking back over, so I'm hopefully hopping into this one for real this time soon. To me it sounds far too potent to not do volumetric dosing. But it sounds like the best thing available, and being so potent (and mu opioid agonist :p) I think it's the best thing for me to hop on. If I don't get weird with it I should have plenty for awhile. The foreign PO fucking jacked me likely so now it'll be awhile till I can mess with it.

Anyone dissolve this stuff up? I'll look it up but hopefully it works fine in PG. It seems indeed that the consensus is that it is most righteous of what's on the market, albeit a little overpowered.

Gonna cross my fingers that I don't get carried away, but I've been good recently and my drug class of choice is calling my name again. Stimulants make me feel shitty. Can't fuck with dope again. Never gonna drink alcohol again. PCP analogues are just the perfect mix of bliss and comfort, I can't deny them. Just won't mix more than one for weeks on end this time. Dosed responsibly they have the best antidepressant effect that just cures all my ails. Ok fuck it I'm done dreaming about stupid drugs for the moment. But soon!

You sound a lot like myself. I had a long break from dissos and recently got a few different ones to replenish my collection. This is the only one I binged on till it was gone and then got more.
At reasonable doses it’s very uplifting and pretty mild mentally. It seems to have fewer side effects than just about any other disso. I could dose this at 6:30 pm and be asleep by 11 pm. Then I’d wake up and go to the gym at 6 am.
Eventually the side effects of using dissos to often did creep in. I started having memory and word recall problems. A feeling of being generally worn out and a short temper. Most of those side effects wear off after a few days of not having any.
Right now this is my favorite disso and for that reason I’m having my gf hold on to it.

You sound a lot like myself. I had a long break from dissos and recently got a few different ones to replenish my collection. This is the only one I binged on till it was gone and then got more.
At reasonable doses it’s very uplifting and pretty mild mentally. It seems to have fewer side effects than just about any other disso. I could dose this at 6:30 pm and be asleep by 11 pm. Then I’d wake up and go to the gym at 6 am.
Eventually the side effects of using dissos to often did creep in. I started having memory and word recall problems. A feeling of being generally worn out and a short temper. Most of those side effects wear off after a few days of not having any.
Right now this is my favorite disso and for that reason I’m having my gf hold on to it.

It's good your girl helps you out with that. The redosing over long periods of time tends to make me spiral out, and I last had a bad scene 4 months ago. Gonna try and be as cautious as I can.

And you know, my timing was absolutely impeccable. I thought I had just lost out on an investment in this product and went ahead and found more elsewhere.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning w/ a small amount of this. And due to my lack of faith, it looks like I'm gonna be stuck w/ this one for awhile. Haven't tried it yet, will update when I do.

I wanted to experience what a state of mania was like so over the course of a few hours I insufflated ~50mg with minimal tolerance.

CEV's very much like the ones I get from Ketamine, beautiful nature like but more chaotic with barbed like wire or thorns splashed throughout them. After the doses began to compound on one another I felt extremely stimulated but not overly mentally intoxicated, but at the same time heavily dissociated in terms of coordination.

By the end of the night I was outside naked wandering around the yard (I live on a farm) my girlfriend was trying to get me back inside but I didn't want anything to do with it. It didn't make sense to me why it was an issue at all, I was warm so it made perfect sense. I wanted to run amongst the beasts of the night and hunt in the field. A friend was messaging me asking me to come hangout and I pictured myself walking to their apartment naked and how hilarious it would be to run into people. I didn't do this and went back inside and just paced around listening to music, it was odd because I wasn't satisfied with anything I would play. Eventually went to bed and woke up with a killer headache that lasted most of the day.

Overall a pleasant experience, I didn't have any grandiose thoughts or plans but I think I got what I wanted out of it and wouldn't do it again.

I can totally see how and why people would get naked and wander around the streets getting themselves into all sorts of terrible predicaments.