• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

I wanted to experience what a state of mania was like so over the course of a few hours I insufflated ~50mg with minimal tolerance.

CEV's very much like the ones I get from Ketamine, beautiful nature like but more chaotic with barbed like wire or thorns splashed throughout them. After the doses began to compound on one another I felt extremely stimulated but not overly mentally intoxicated, but at the same time heavily dissociated in terms of coordination.

By the end of the night I was outside naked wandering around the yard (I live on a farm) my girlfriend was trying to get me back inside but I didn't want anything to do with it. It didn't make sense to me why it was an issue at all, I was warm so it made perfect sense. I wanted to run amongst the beasts of the night and hunt in the field. A friend was messaging me asking me to come hangout and I pictured myself walking to their apartment naked and how hilarious it would be to run into people. I didn't do this and went back inside and just paced around listening to music, it was odd because I wasn't satisfied with anything I would play. Eventually went to bed and woke up with a killer headache that lasted most of the day.

Overall a pleasant experience, I didn't have any grandiose thoughts or plans but I think I got what I wanted out of it and wouldn't do it again.

I can totally see how and why people would get naked and wander around the streets getting themselves into all sorts of terrible predicaments.

50 mgs a big ass dose. I just recently bumped 7mg and that's been pleasant enough to keep me from screaming my way through this comedown.

Every good spirited head has a good streaking story.

50mgs is massive even for heavy tolerant users. You were quite lucky of not trainwrecking

Strong disso tolerance, opioid naive there.
First test 5mg plug, what a suprise, it's not at all manic like 3meoPCP, and for me it's even no dissociative.
Just like a opioid/stoning/calming feeling with long legs, almost medical à la 4meoPCP if you remember.
Sure its not a drug for me, but of all the stuff I have put in my but, this on is the one I would chose to tapper, leave, other drugs (disso, benzo, whatever ).
It is just so relaxing, just makes me feel dumb and somewhat content and last a long time, so I dont have to deal with the anxiety, craving of other stuff.
I'll just keep it as a healing stuff, and yes, it allow me to stop my habit for those holing dissos to, and its just better than benzo/GHB/etc to do that.
No desire to test heavyer dose.

stuff seems to reliably set me on my ass proper

gave me a weird ass trip last night

dissos always lead to the spiral

wince and die or listen to the wife

so i was goin gto go with 3-cl-pcp and I wanted to, but was unable to. this left with with 3-ho-pcp as my only choice. i am a bit nervous due to its potency, my propensity to psychosis, and my addictive personality, but for my first trial i will go out of town to try it with a limited amount to gauge how i react. i am planning to mostly use it in microdose or if i like it enough maybe as a festival drug. i am hoping i can get a nice euphoric functional disso out of this that wont be too compulsive, too manic, or lead to delusions (at least not the dangerous kind).

so i was goin gto go with 3-cl-pcp and I wanted to, but was unable to. this left with with 3-ho-pcp as my only choice. i am a bit nervous due to its potency, my propensity to psychosis, and my addictive personality, but for my first trial i will go out of town to try it with a limited amount to gauge how i react. i am planning to mostly use it in microdose or if i like it enough maybe as a festival drug. i am hoping i can get a nice euphoric functional disso out of this that wont be too compulsive, too manic, or lead to delusions (at least not the dangerous kind).

Please be very careful with your doses. Depending on your tolerance, 8-12 mg is plenty. I typically take 25-30 mg as I prefer more intense experiences, but I have an insanely high permatolerance to these compounds. Also be aware that the onset of effects is much slower (at least in my experience), even for intranasal administration (my preferred ROA for just about everything). Wheras 2'-Oxo-PCE hits within 2-3 minutes for me when I snort it, 3-HO-PCP can take up to 20-30 minutes before developing to full effect. Enjoy, and be safe...

Please be very careful with your doses. Depending on your tolerance, 8-12 mg is plenty. I typically take 25-30 mg as I prefer more intense experiences, but I have an insanely high permatolerance to these compounds. Also be aware that the onset of effects is much slower (at least in my experience), even for intranasal administration (my preferred ROA for just about everything). Wheras 2'-Oxo-PCE hits within 2-3 minutes for me when I snort it, 3-HO-PCP can take up to 20-30 minutes before developing to full effect. Enjoy, and be safe...
Yeah I don't plan to go over 10mg, I more plan to mostly microdose it. How fiendish is it ? Equal or more or less than ketamine? I found mxe less fiendish than K. Really hoping this goes well and I am not writing in a few weeks about the psych ward

Yeah I don't plan to go over 10mg, I more plan to mostly microdose it. How fiendish is it ? Equal or more or less than ketamine? I found mxe less fiendish than K. Really hoping this goes well and I am not writing in a few weeks about the psych ward

I can't speak to the addictiveness of ketamine as I still have yet to try it, but for me 3-HO-PCP was less reinforcing than 3-MeO-PCP/3-MeO-PCE. It's still easy to abuse, though - all depends on the person using it. I still do not have nearly as much self-discipline as I'd like when it comes to any of the arylcyclohexylamines, but am better off than I was a few years ago.

It seems to have slightly more physical side effects/body load than some other compounds in the series, but nothing terrible. It is by no means perfectly safe and harmless, but probably a hell of a lot easier on the system than swilling gallons upon gallons of hard liquor for decades...

I would advise against redosing, especially at medium to high dosage levels. I haven't done any actual testing to verify the pharmacokinetics of 3-HO-PCP (or any other RC dissociative for that matter) but judging from subjective experience it seems to have a longer half-life and slower rate of elimination than other similar materials. Throwing mu-opioid receptors into the mix also adds an additional layer of complexity to the interactions between receptor systems in the brain. I made the mistake of going on a binge with this stuff a couple of years ago and it came back to bite me in the ass in a big way. Never experimented with microdosing it, so I can't say much about how that might go.

I can't speak to the addictiveness of ketamine as I still have yet to try it, but for me 3-HO-PCP was less reinforcing than 3-MeO-PCP/3-MeO-PCE. It's still easy to abuse, though - all depends on the person using it. I still do not have nearly as much self-discipline as I'd like when it comes to any of the arylcyclohexylamines, but am better off than I was a few years ago.

It seems to have slightly more physical side effects/body load than some other compounds in the series, but nothing terrible. It is by no means perfectly safe and harmless, but probably a hell of a lot easier on the system than swilling gallons upon gallons of hard liquor for decades...

I would advise against redosing, especially at medium to high dosage levels. I haven't done any actual testing to verify the pharmacokinetics of 3-HO-PCP (or any other RC dissociative for that matter) but judging from subjective experience it seems to have a longer half-life and slower rate of elimination than other similar materials. Throwing mu-opioid receptors into the mix also adds an additional layer of complexity to the interactions between receptor systems in the brain. I made the mistake of going on a binge with this stuff a couple of years ago and it came back to bite me in the ass in a big way. Never experimented with microdosing it, so I can't say much about how that might go.
I am considering disposing of most of what I'm getting before ever trying it. Mind if I ask what happened with the binge?

Personally I would say it´s the least functional of the 3-XX-pcX´s. Stay in microdosage zone and you will probably be OK (1-2mgs), going above that, even for a quite tolerant user, it gets difficult to relate to others and behave normal.
The golden one of the current available ones I would say it´s 3-meo-pce.

It produces a massive amount of energy, you better canalize it: dancing, doing a lond hike, bicycle, etc. Staying still in a place can get a bit overwhelming on 3-ho-pcp. Take it all with a grain of salt, as YMMV. In any case, you seem prudent and in mini/microdosage sizes it should all go nicely

Personally I would say it´s the least functional of the 3-XX-pcX´s. Stay in microdosage zone and you will probably be OK (1-2mgs), going above that, even for a quite tolerant user, it gets difficult to relate to others and behave normal.
The golden one of the current available ones I would say it´s 3-meo-pce.

It produces a massive amount of energy, you better canalize it: dancing, doing a lond hike, bicycle, etc. Staying still in a place can get a bit overwhelming on 3-ho-pcp. Take it all with a grain of salt, as YMMV. In any case, you seem prudent and in mini/microdosage sizes it should all go nicely
Prudent until that first molecule hits my brain. And I doubt I will keep it "mostly" microdose but I'll do everything I can to avoid binges or psychosis

Mind if I ask what happened with the binge?

No, I don't mind at all. I ended up using 3-HO daily for a week-and-a-half. After about 8 days, I imagine it was starting to accumulate to dangerous levels, and by the tenth night I blacked out and came to a couple of hours later having had full-blown tonic-clonic convulsions (a grand mal seizure). Stayed off of it for the next several days, and then only used it 2-3 times per week from that point on - still too frequent for fully recreational doses, but at least I had improved somewhat. For safety's sake, daily use should be reserved for microdosing or low-dose type situations in my view.

No, I don't mind at all. I ended up using 3-HO daily for a week-and-a-half. After about 8 days, I imagine it was starting to accumulate to dangerous levels, and by the tenth night I blacked out and came to a couple of hours later having had full-blown tonic-clonic convulsions (a grand mal seizure). Stayed off of it for the next several days, and then only used it 2-3 times per week from that point on - still too frequent for fully recreational doses, but at least I had improved somewhat. For safety's sake, daily use should be reserved for microdosing or low-dose type situations in my view.
oh wow, yeah i read about possible seizures. I think I am going to throw away most of what I've got, and only keep enough that i could binge for 3 days maximum, until I learn how my self control is with this particular compound

I just got a batch of brown Crystaline 3-HO-PCP. How would one go about washing it? It feels dirty but I'd like to save what I can from this batch, but I don't want to ingest poison. I've never "washed a batch before but I would like to with this one. I'm curious as to the protocol

Last edited:
I assume an acetone wash would be the go-to. Here is how to do that:

• Obtain some 99% anhydrous ACS reagent grade acetone from amazon or elsewhere. If not anhydrous/ACS, at least find some 99% acetone.
  • Obtain some epsom salts
  • Whether you have anhydrous acetone or not, you still need to dehydrate it, as acetone gradually absorbs water from the air. To do this, put a bunch of epsom salts on a piece of foil or something and bake it in the oven at low (~170 degrees F) for an hour or so to dry all of the water out of them. Epsom salts also absorb water, so you will be using them to pull all of the water out of the acetone. Even a miniscule amount of water in acetone can dissolve a lot of a drug, which you do not want
  • As quickly as you can once the salts have cooled some, drop them into the acetone. You want to overestimate as extra will only serve to make sure the acetone will stay dehydrated for longer. Once they're in the acetone, put the cap/lid back up the container and shake it up and swirl it around for a bit. This will cause the epsom salts to absorb whatever water is in the acetone.
  • Once it's dehydrated, get a shot glass or glass flask or something, an empty collection glass, and filter paper, coffee filters work. Weigh the drug to wash and put it in the glass. Using a graduated cylinder or syringe, measure 30mL of dehydrated acetone per gram of substance, and put it in the glass over the substance. Stir it around for a couple of minutes, let the substance settle to the bottom, and carefully pour off the liquid through the filter paper into the collection glass, keeping the undissolved solids and last bit of liquid in the original glass.
  • Do another 15-20mL oer gram of fresh acetone, same procedure. But this time, after you pour off the liquid layer, dump the solids with remaining liquid into the filter paper too. Once it filters and you're left with "wet" solids in the filter paper, just pour another 5mL per gram through, to rinse whatever residue may remain
  • Once the liquid is all drained, spread out the "wet" (I use quotes because no water is involved but it will be wet with acetone) clumps out ion the filter paper into a thin layer, and dry. It will speed things along greatly if you blow a fan gently over the surface. This will reduce drying time from ~24 hours to just maybe 8 hours. Acetone is not very volatile so it takes a while to evaporate.
  • Voila, you have a cleaned drug. It won't handle every impurity, but it's pretty damn effective, especially in removing non-psychoactive impurities and remaining solvent contamination.

I just got a batch of brown Crystaline 3-HO-PCP. How would one go about washing it? It feels dirty but I'd like to save what I can from this batch, but I don't want to ingest poison. I've never "washed a batch before but I would like to with this one. I'm curious as to the protocol
I have the same batch. Haven't tried it yet. Feels dirty how? Might it be in your head? Looks very pure to me, other than the discoloration

I have gotten two different varieties in the past, both (purportedly) synthesized in Europe. About 75 percent of the orders that I've gotten have been almost pure white powder, visually damn near indistinguishable from 3-MeO-PCP/PCE HCl. The other 25 percent have been a mixture of off-white powder with brownish chunks/flakes. Not sure, but probably impurities of some sort. Go with what Xorkoth said first and foremost, but if you have access to more advanced chemistry resources, then several steps utilizing vacuum filtration with intermediate to final recrystallization using methylene chloride (also known as dichloromethane/CCl2 - available in most hardware stores but would need to be purified and dried using similar methods to what has already been discussed) or alternatively, freebase and recrystallize using ACS reagent grade anhydrous diethyl ether or Tetrahydrofuran (THF). The 3-HO-Phencyclidine can handle acetone just fine, it only depends on the solubility/miscibility of whatever impurities might be present as far as the success/partial failure of the final procedure.

If anyone wants more detail on this feel free to PM me and we can go over details.

Take care everyone, and be safe!

I assume an acetone wash would be the go-to. Here is how to do that:

• Obtain some 99% anhydrous ACS reagent grade acetone from amazon or elsewhere. If not anhydrous/ACS, at least find some 99% acetone.
  • Obtain some epsom salts
  • Whether you have anhydrous acetone or not, you still need to dehydrate it, as acetone gradually absorbs water from the air. To do this, put a bunch of epsom salts on a piece of foil or something and bake it in the oven at low (~170 degrees F) for an hour or so to dry all of the water out of them. Epsom salts also absorb water, so you will be using them to pull all of the water out of the acetone. Even a miniscule amount of water in acetone can dissolve a lot of a drug, which you do not want
  • As quickly as you can once the salts have cooled some, drop them into the acetone. You want to overestimate as extra will only serve to make sure the acetone will stay dehydrated for longer. Once they're in the acetone, put the cap/lid back up the container and shake it up and swirl it around for a bit. This will cause the epsom salts to absorb whatever water is in the acetone.
  • Once it's dehydrated, get a shot glass or glass flask or something, an empty collection glass, and filter paper, coffee filters work. Weigh the drug to wash and put it in the glass. Using a graduated cylinder or syringe, measure 30mL of dehydrated acetone per gram of substance, and put it in the glass over the substance. Stir it around for a couple of minutes, let the substance settle to the bottom, and carefully pour off the liquid through the filter paper into the collection glass, keeping the undissolved solids and last bit of liquid in the original glass.
  • Do another 15-20mL oer gram of fresh acetone, same procedure. But this time, after you pour off the liquid layer, dump the solids with remaining liquid into the filter paper too. Once it filters and you're left with "wet" solids in the filter paper, just pour another 5mL per gram through, to rinse whatever residue may remain
  • Once the liquid is all drained, spread out the "wet" (I use quotes because no water is involved but it will be wet with acetone) clumps out ion the filter paper into a thin layer, and dry. It will speed things along greatly if you blow a fan gently over the surface. This will reduce drying time from ~24 hours to just maybe 8 hours. Acetone is not very volatile so it takes a while to evaporate.
  • Voila, you have a cleaned drug. It won't handle every impurity, but it's pretty damn effective, especially in removing non-psychoactive impurities and remaining solvent contamination.

Oh something to add, also cover the epsom salts with foil when you bake them, as they can sort of pop when the water inside heats and expands, which can cause epsom salt particles to spread all over your oven.