• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

I believe it will give a false positive for PCP... many of the acrylcyclohexamines will.
It will absolutely cause a false positive for pcp.

A pcp dipstick-type test (where the line either appears or doesn’t) tests for the piperidine ring—the pcp molecule has a piperidine ring, thus so do the 3-ho and 3-meo derivatives.

The pce/eticyclidine derivatives will not cause positives for pcp, assuming they are pure—although the line that does appear may be very faint, in my experience.

Last edited:
Has anyone come across a weak batch of 3-ho-pcp? I don't want to source, but can indicate what country it came from if allowed. It is white, very crystally and ketamine-like in appearance, although a lot easier on the nose. I can take 25mg of regular 3-ho-pcp for a nice hit, but with this batch I can snort 100mg and not feel much - can go up to 400mg before feeling mildly chilled and dissociated. Anyone come across this?
Perhaps you have a PCM-O derivative; I was sold some as 3-MeO-PCE and it gas doses like what you say; left me mildly dissociatived.

Have you tried 2-oxo-PCE (deschloro-N-ethyl-Ketamine) yet? Maybe it's just the batches I have, but O-PCE seems to be much more euphoric than 3-HO-PCP.

I haven't tried MXE, but based on what other people are saying O-PCE is similar in effects to MXE.

I agree that O-PCE is similar to MXE, somewhat.

Makes sense since MXE is 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE; it’s mxe without the 3-MeO chain

Last edited:
O-PCE is more similar to MXE than the 3 sub -PCPs, but it's not that similar. It's extremely stimulating, it doesn't have the magic that both MXE and DXM have, the hole is cold, the headspace it gives is chaotic and not so organized or beautiful, etc. It's also prone to paranoia - at least for me. It's nice, but after getting some in 2016 I've only used it 5-8 times.

Where it does shine is microdosing, considering the stimulation. It's nice stimulation plus a slightly expanded headspace.

I have such a tolerance from MXE that I barely felt 2-Oxo-PCE even at 20-30mg IM... the pcp analogues seem to be more effective—I should receive my 3-HO-PCP tomorrow and will definitely report back.

I’m probably going to IM 10mg to start and possibly another 5-10 depending on how it hits

What is the news on the K with 3-OH-PCP ?
i have 2-FDCK and think that should be similar, but possibly with a more mobile hole. the DEA intercepted my K and i don't know what 3-OH-PCP would allow them to do to me, if they intercepted it, (and if they're watching me. And if i should edit this part out of my post ?); but, i was interested in the combo of it with 2-FDCK. So a report on K with 3-OH-PCP should give an alright idea.

i think i'd be safe to go for 3-OH-PCPy but i don't know if it is even remotely active, similar, and importanly available.

"3-ho-pcp", do we already have a nickname for this compound? I suggest "HCP", it is an awesome substance.
I received the white sandy batch, you can hear the little particles crush under a razor blade - similar to ketamine, but not as big.
I've had no issues creating a 2mg/ml solution using distilled water and I can't report a degraded potency. My "HCP" is stored in a amber bottle in case it matters.

I've primarily used the liquid solution to ingest a relatively low amount of 2.5 mg for prolonged periods of time (I think about 5 days a week for 4 weeks straight EDIT: not recommended).
I found it to be an awesome suppressor (or opponent) of depression and (negative) thoughts. I'ts almost like I am in a meditating state of mind; clear headed and
precisely thinking to say it, using other words. Anxiety vanished. It also makes me hella confident and the good vibes seem to transfer to other people as well.

Back then I was working in the telecommunication business and I found the talks to be really easy going and
flowing without to much effort. I was part of a workshop and performed godly if I may say so, creative ideas where sprinkling all around in my head, putting them into words or written language
was the biggest barrier lol. Long story short, HCP made me realize the job I was working as is a horrible and demonic construct. I no longer work for the callcenter agency. I felt like being
(ab)used by them, they suck out all your positivity into the talks which generate them money. It's all about the money, I mean I sold pretty good products, but it still felt to manipulating to me.

This might sound like I off tracked from my initial topic, but apparently what I wanted to say is that it is really therapeutic and reflecting. I worked for 8 months in this business and HCP made
me reevaluate my decisions and say "fuck it, im out"... !!!You don't need to dose daily to achive such effects, you just need to wanna work at it)!!!

On retrospect I'd probably advise a lower amount than 2.5mg daily, I definitely felt altered on this amount, which may or may not be desired. It also felt really mentally taxing, I realized a lot of
fucked up decisions/paths that I took that I now work at (sober).

I didn't feel a withdrawal, which is odd when assuming it has opioid properties. Dosing twice a day (2.5mg) didn't achive any greater results. I didn't even notice when the HCP stopped working,
the day just continued being great...

---

I already noticed that there is a notable difference when comparing nasal to oral HCP, but I would really appreciate some input on this topic. I think nasally its more sedating (only tried it 3 times nasally iirc)

I've had a unbelievably spiritual experience on o-pce + HCP, both orally. I've never been in greater hole... I feel like o-pce and HCP combined, are a match made in heaven.

---

Currently I am gladly abstaining from the daily dosing regime and trying to find the best blend between o-pce and HCP
to my current understanding HCP won't lead you down the hole when used as a single compound.

I will keep the dosing to once every 2 weeks, which I think is needed to get the most out of it.

Will update you guys once I started mixing K with HCP, which in theory sounds awesome as hell...

// Edit: I somehow fucked up the formatting, I edited the text one to many times and it seems to have killed it... cant get rid of the spaces

I IM’d 15mg total (over 20 or 30 min in 3 shots) and had a crazy time. At one point, I felt like I was God, at least that is the best I can describe it. Later, I was convinced that the world is a computer simulation; I remember seeing circuit boards and shit manifesting in my open-eyed visuals.

I go hard in the mother fucking paint.

I went through 150mg in a weekend and still made it to work (and did a great Job making pizza) in-between binges. Dunno how. I remember not sleeping Sunday night and thinking I wasnt gonna be okay Monday evening for work, but I was fine in the end.

Well this is a very interesting substance. Finally had the chance and the inclination to try it just yesterday. Ate 5mg ish, no effects of note really, perhaps I noticed a kind of slight anxiety which I remember also feeling on the 3-MeO-PCP comeup, snorted another 5mg after an hour or so, at this point I was starting to feel something, but still effects were somewhat minor... another hour later I snorted another 10mg ish, shortly after that obviously things started to kick in. I remember overall feeling quite good, excited, slightly manic. I decided to try to get the bus to visit some friends, had a minor panic where I couldn't find my keys just before I left, this was threatening to turn me into a much more panicky state of mind, but I remembered a very similar thing happening during my 3-MeO-PCP adventures quite some time ago, where a minor annoyance threatened to take on massive and trip-altering significance, so I was able to talk myself down a little, or perhaps this substance is just a little less volatile.

Anyway on venturing out into the world I started to think this was perhaps a mistake, I had to cross a road to get to the bus stop, fortunately there was an underpass instead so I thought this might be the safer option... but I had to descend some stone stairs, and this task seemed surprisingly daunting... I managed it slowly and carefully however, but then when making it to the bus stop, there were an unappealing amount of people there, and again, I started to feel uncertain about the task before me... walking through the underpass tunnel I remember experiencing relative size distortions and feeling that the tunnel was very small and cartoonlike almost, whereas the stairs in comparison, had seemed very large and imposing... I must have walked around the small area near where I live a couple of times, almost giving up on the idea then thinking come on, it's not that much, just walk over there, get on the bus and chill out, but eventually, perhaps quite wisely, I just gave up and went home, and I think in retrospect that was the smart decision. Once I started to come down a bit i remember feeling very nice, but I think I unwisely obliterated the afterglow by doing some ketamine, which I barely even enjoy anymore honestly a lot of the time, really need to knock that one on the head.

I definitely like this substance a lot more than 3-MeO-PCP which is a verifiable psychotogen, IMO. A little more caution with dose, setting and planning probably warranted...

I definitely like 3-HO-PCP more than 3-MeO-PCP, too. 3-HO-PCP can produce mania/psychosis like all dissos can is pushed too far, but 3-MeO is just a head fucker, one of the most delusional drugs I've ever encountered. 3-HO is much warmer and more calm/in control, it doesn't deceive you in the same way. Feels better in the body, too. I'd do it again if offered. However I like 3-MeO-PCE a lot more than either.

This feels remarkably different from 3-MeO-PCP. Very relaxing, somewhat dissociative. In a blind test, I probably would not guess it was even a PCP analogue (though I have not tried high doses, nor do I intend to).

Overall, I definitely enjoy this more than the crazy-making 3-MeO-PCP, but it's not quite what I'm looking for in a dissociative. I personally think it might be more recreational than 3-MeO, as long as you're planning a quiet night watching something or listening to music, as it can be pretty sedating. I actually fell asleep for 3 hours after snorting 5mg once (was kind of nice, but I woke up slightly confused). It's not bad, and I will continue to try it, but I'm not dying to push things too far. It's a mild experience at 2-5mg snorted, and I think I'm fine with that for now (I am overly cautious with these PCP analogues). At higher doses it might have more of what I want (I enjoy full immersion), but I've read about people blacking out and doing weird shit, so I'm going to pass on that. I'm a Ketamine head all the way, it seems. Of all the newer ACHs, 2-FDCK is easily the best, short duration and all (though I never got to try DCK). To be honest, even MXE was too all over the place for me, even though it felt quite wonderful. I suppose if I'm going to be dissociated and exploring inner worlds, I'd rather be immobile.

Edit: I also discovered this pretty much ameliorates the withdrawal symptoms from a 5 year Kratom habit. I still wake up in a cold sweat, and sweat randomly thoughout the day with shivers, but almost all of the other symptoms are gone or severely blunted. I don't even crave it (but I do slightly crave 3-HO-PCP, lol). Yay. Also, I feel great the day after. My worst problem with Kratom withdrawal was the suicidal ideation and anger that would kick in about 24 hours after my last dose. None of that today, and it's been over 24 hours. That combination is very dangerous, if you aren't aware. All in all, this is what I was expecting from 3-MeO-PCP (plus energy and euphoria), glad to get it from this at least. I probably will push the dosage a little higher, but cautiously so, I can't afford blacking out at this point in my life.

For the record, I snorted 2mg, then 5mg, then 5mg last evening, spaced several hours apart. I have moderate disso tolerance (example: I cannot currently hole on a hole dose of 2-FDCK, but it does mess me up). I had some trouble sleeping, but unlike the 3-MeO, I didn't mind laying in bed with my eyes closed listening to a documentary for a few hours until I drifted off. Did have to take 500mg L-Theanine and 1mg of Ativan to fall asleep, though (the 3-MeO ate those alive.... that stuff requires etizolam or alpazolam!).

Last edited:
I cannot currently hole on a hole dose of 2-FDCK, but it does mess me up
Bit off-topic but I found 2F-DCK basically unholeable. Maybe tolerance played some part but I always found it to be just shallower than most another dissociatives... Maybe for an entirely dissociative naive person a hole would be achievable though.

DCK had a lot more depth, although unfortunately this seems to have disappeared, I had a bunch but I seem to have a somewhat questionable habit of flushing dissociatives when I start thinking they're not doing me any good rather than just locking them up somewhere for later... like maybe years later... but this is hard to arrange... Maybe this is just nostalgic rose tinted glasses but I hope it pops up again sometime.

I
Bit off-topic but I found 2F-DCK basically unholeable. Maybe tolerance played some part but I always found it to be just shallower than most another dissociatives... Maybe for an entirely dissociative naive person a hole would be achievable though.

DCK had a lot more depth, although unfortunately this seems to have disappeared, I had a bunch but I seem to have a somewhat questionable habit of flushing dissociatives when I start thinking they're not doing me any good rather than just locking them up somewhere for later... like maybe years later... but this is hard to arrange... Maybe this is just nostalgic rose tinted glasses but I hope it pops up again sometime.
I agree with your assessment. 2f-dck seemed very shallow. It gives the wonky feeling but lacks any sort of psychedelic effects.
DCK on the other hand can be very psychedelic. The holes on it are deep and feel mystical.

I've found that I enjoy 3-HO-PCP a little bit too much! Despite the fact that I've been taking it regularly (but not daily), 250mg lasts about 2 months. It is the only dissociative I've done that I've felt is somewhat functional (at low to moderate doses). All the others caused too many cognitive, memory, or emotional issues after a while, and other people definitely noticed! With this, I can be quite surreptitious in my drug use :) Of course, it does mess with my memory and my time perception, among other things, but not debilitatingly so. Sometimes, it induces a state of tiredness not unlike an opiate nod, where all I can do is lay down in bed in a warm blanket and drift off. Usually, it has me up and doing things, though. I've also found it has some distinct phases, sometimes switching between outright dissociation and something more like dissociation plus a stimulant high (but without the jitteriness of stimulants). I've done things like reinstalled Linux servers while on it, wrote short fiction that was subsequently published, and contributed to open-source programming projects, so I know it's not producing the delusions of sobriety that 3-MeO-PCP can induce. Mostly, I love it for it's calming and mood boosting effects. Also, it makes me so interested in doing things I might otherwise not want to do (I suffer from anhedonia normally).

The only health issue I've noticed is that it definitely triggers GERD/acid reflux symptoms, but that is not suprising, as anything stimulating does that to me. Unfortunately, the acid reflux symptoms do not respond to my normal medication while on this, and it can be frustrating. This forces me to moderate my usage to some extent. Bladder seems fine as far as I know. My nose is not particularly happy (my preferred ROA is insufflation... and also the acid reflux probably doesn't help!), but that's about it. I drink plenty of water, take vitamins, and eat regularly, and I suggest you do the same if you're going to use dissociatives on semi-regular basis. I will be taking a break when I run out after the holidays, mostly to be sure I can control myself. Like I said, I really, really like this stuff. I keep the doses low though, never more than 10mg snorted at once (with tolerance). I have no desire to go higher, having experienced a bad time only once or twice. It mostly consisted of me feeling like the experience was too intense in a way I couldn't place. I wasn't having a particularly strong body load or visuals, it just felt like "too much" and I couldn't enjoy the experience at all, and wished it would go away. Other than that, this is like the best aspects of all of my favorite drugs (heroin, ketamine, amphetamines), which I suppose is probably a little dangerous. ;-)

I finally tried 3-HO-PCP. It's quite potent as I didn't take much more than around 12mg.

Even for a dissociative it seemed very emotionally distant. Not too euphoric either. Someone asked me if I was having fun and I replied that I wouldn't necessarily call it fun, but that I was enjoying myself. The best aspect of it was the incredible relaxation. I mostly laid on the couch for a few hours while listening to music and moving as little as possible.

At one point I lightly holed while contemplating the nature of the sound waves propagating towards me from the speakers. My thinking during that time was crystal clear but then when I stood up I felt very out of it. People mention a blackout state being easily reached with 3-HO-PCP and I could sense the seeds of that in this experience. I think I remained aware throughout but it was still a bit concerning to go from thinking very clearly to suddenly feeling as if there were potentially gaps in my memory.

No desire to do anymore today although I did trial 3-HO-PCE for the first time instead. I actually think 3-HO-PCE reminds me more of 3-MeO-PCP whereas 3-HO-PCP reminds me more of 3-MeO-PCE.

I've been using it for a year almost every week. Still my favorite dissociative available. After a year, my dose is still 15mg. I've gone over my limit only 1-2 times, by over my limit I mean 2-3 redoses. Other than that I've never had a problem. I love watching movies/shows with it just like I loved watching with MXE. If I redose, I only do one time. Only downside for me is that I definitely need to use a benzo to sleep as I mostly do it at night time. Using VR with it is mind blowing. It also has a perfect synergy with 3-meo-pce.

Have you ever noticed any of the blackout-type effects with 3-HO-PCP? The only other dissociative I've ever noticed them with was MXE, but that's likely just from doses that were way too high.

Have you ever noticed any of the blackout-type effects with 3-HO-PCP? The only other dissociative I've ever noticed them with was MXE, but that's likely just from doses that were way too high.

I've had one experience where I didn't really understand what the fuck happened during trip which was a direct result of 2 redoses I guess. I'm trying to not overdo it, so I'm usually not in black out territory.

I love this compound. So much better than 3-MEO-PCP. I have the off-white batch that is the consistency of salt (EU synth?). It crushes very nicely and never sticks to anything, seems very pure. 12mg intranasal is my go-to dose, it is so tranquil and zen-like. It doesn't burn at all, nor is there much of a drip. The same dose of the flowery/clumpy 3-MEO-PCP I had would burn my nostrils and give me a bit of bloody mucus.

This is perfect for listening to music, watching a movie etc. The color saturation is a nice touch; it's almost as if the warmness of the psychic effects mirror the visuals. The anti-depressive effects are very apparent the next day. It is right up there with Ketamine in my opinion, although it is better used as a recreational/relaxing drug, whereas Ketamine is spiritually invigorating.

I have some 3-MEO-PCE on the way, so I'm interested to see how that compares. I doubt that I'll like it more, though. I like how sedating/opiate-like this is.

I did 12mg a few days ago, and I am on the same dose right now. It does not leave you mentally stunted like 3-MEO-PCP does. I can write and think clearly. After this, however, I'll take a few weeks off from NMDA antagonism because I don't want to lose the magic of this drug. I'd say it is most comparable to a perfect 2nd plateau DXM trip, but without all the negative side effects. I'm glowing.

Cheers

I like 3-MeO-PCE a little better, but 3-HO-PCP is definitely nice stuff, much nicer than 3-MeO-PCP. 3-MeO-PCE is pretty similar to 3-HO-PCP, except mellower and more psychedelic. For me, anyway.