• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

+1.

Introspective, was not overwhelmingly visual for me. Great one for a dose before heading to bed for some reflection/meditation.

I used around 25/45mg in my doses.

^ MGS, out of curiosity, which are those three or four?

Thanks for all the reassurance, everyone. I think it might go down the hatch soon.

Given the MAOI-action, what other precautions do I need to take? I like going to a small open-air cafe near me and watching life's passing parade; can I drink espresso/caffeinated beverages?

I've read http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info2.shtml -- the list is daunting... I think a better question than what can't I eat is, what can one eat? And for how long before and after dosing 2c-t-7 are these restrictions in effect?

Furthermore, on http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info1.shtml, it says "Stop taking the MAO Inhibitor and get emergency help if you experience signs of very high blood pressure including: .... fast heartbeat".

I've found that my heart rate/blood pressure is often elevated on LSD, though I never timed my pulse. Does 2c-t-7 have a similar stimulant effect as well? At what pulse rate is it time to lay down the hammer and call a doctor? 100 bpm? 120? 150? (My resting heart rate is around 72.)

Thanks for all the info

All psychedelics have some MAOI properties. There was no data to suggest 2C-T-7 had any significant MAO action one way or another until just recently so I've never abstained from any particular foods in preperation for 2C-T-7, other than to fast a few hours before to lessen nausea. 2C-T-7 is fairly stimulating, perhaps even more than LSD. But it certainly isn't as bad as some of the others (2C-I comes to mind.)

The psychedelics I've tried that felt 'toxic' were 2C-T-2, 2C-N, and 5-MeO-DiPT. I'm not suggesting any one of those is 'dangerous' though there are deaths associated with 5-MeO-DiPT. In any case, the last two's unpleasant effects are significant enough that I will never ingest either of them again.

Tread carefully. I only tried 2C-T-7 once. And I do not intend to try it again.

25mg orally was amazing mentally, and digusting physically. I am talking about extreme whole-body pains along with my mind turning (quite visually) into a hive and my consciousness dividing into the millions of insectoids swirming in it.. This lasted for at least 5 hours in which I was practically paralyzed by bodily pain and total mental incapacitation (try doing anything as a billion different insects!).

It is easily the most visual psychedelic, save for perhaps a high-dose of LSD. I normally don't get visuals at all from any psychedellic at any dose.

22mg can be quite a large dose. Then again it can be avarage. I find with the 2C-T's, the only way to tell is to try for yourself.

You've been warned! ;)

There was a lot of anxiety, but that could have been due to the ego-shatter. I have to say there is a definite entactogenic component to this drug despite the horrendous physical effects it had on me. I did not feel extremely hot, no. If you're implying serotonin syndrome, then I am pretty sure that was not the case since I have experienced mild SS before.

I think the pain was highly psychosomatic, perhaps the body "feeling" as fractured as the mind was.

That being said, this one had more nausea with it than Ayahuasca or AMT. For the first time ever, I actually wanted to vomit. I tried, but not much was purged out. I definitely felt "poisoned" and yet the entactogenic aspect seemed to subdue some of the anxiety. It certainly wasn't a bad trip, but it also wasn't a trip that I learned much from (as in, too much to make any sense out of).

2c-t-7 Had me hugging the toilet half the night...and the other half dry heaving into the shower drain. Nice visuals though lol (If you call sparkly rainbows flowing out your mouth while retching nice visuals).

Although he had a sloid 10mgs on you I would reccomend you read Jaw_clenching's thread on 2C-T-7 before trying this for the first time. Most people do tend to enjoy this one more than other 2C-T's but its best to research as much as possible before making a decision. Good luck and be safe.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=276975

^ You sure it was 2c-t-7 and not some other 2c-x compund? 2c-t-7 is very rare nowadays, and I wouldn't think some chemist who is already looking to rip people off with trash E would go through the trouble to make it. It would seem much more likely that somebody put 2c-i in the pills or something along those lines.

Just curious, what did you use to test those pills? If it wasn't GC/MS, then you really will probably have no idea, as a few different compounds will turn the same color of those ecstasy test kits.

Im sure it was 2c-t-7

We used the dance safe ez test kit http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/instructions.php

I tried putting a report on pill reports, but after I fill out all the fields it tells me "A pill that has not been consumed or reagent tested is useless and cannot be posted" or some shit like that - even after I did fill out the reagent tested part, and what reagent I tested with and what colours they turned etc.

Using the Mecke color chart we determined the substance was 2c-t-7 because it turned a bright red colour.

2c-t-7.jpg

The press was a pink heart. On this particular photo part of the heart was damaged.

Also it tested with simons and Marquis and it tested negative for MDx, methamphetamine, ketamine and 2c-b.

Last edited:
morninggloryseed: So what you are saying is that with the Mecke reagent test 2c-t-7 produces almost the same colour change as 2c-t-2 and/or 2c-t-4?

I wouldn't eat it, I like to know how much I'm eating.

Thats why I never ate it. Who knows what the dose is in that press tab. I would guess anywhere from 5 to 50mg of 2c-t-something.

2C-T-7 seems to have a WIDE range of effects with different people, so start low and work your way up. Just because you have a high tolerance for one 2C does NOT< NOT < NOOOOOOTTTTTTT, mean you have a high tolerance for another.

An example...

19mg of 2C-T-7 has me horrendously sick for 2 hours and then it is perfect... perfect euphoria. But that is just off of 19mg ORALLY, not snorted, or anything. 2C-E, on the other hand, takes about 30-40mg for me to feel the true effects. People just react differenctly to these substances. Start low with t-7 and work your way up... it has a repuation for causing ill effects, although,once you get over that, it is quite a wonderous substance.

I dont know if this has been posted already, but two of the deaths were from snorting t7 and one was due to orally taking a massive amount. A (quadra?)plegic man (no arms/legs) stuck his tongue into a bag of 2c-t-7 and overdosed that way... so I'd say unless you taks 50mg+ you should be safe. [availability discussion removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
There weren't as many existing threads about 2C-T-7 as I had expected, but nevertheless I was able to compile 3 pages of useful posts about the substance. So enjoy the new Big and Dandy 2C-T-7 thread! :D

Good job xorkoth. I always wondered why this place didn't already have a 2c-t-7 thread, but I guess its better late than never.

[this is still an availability question, even though you aren't asking for names. sorry, we can't ask this question here. -church] This is not a source request, I am just wondering.

I merged another 2C-T-7 thread into here. It takes up most of the third page and a little bit of the fourth and was quite recent.

Orally seems to work best, based on all of the reports submitted to erowid, discussion here at BL, and private discussion from others. This goes for all of the PEAs

welthga: Jeez dude. People died taking this insufflated. Do you really want to mess with vaporization? I'm not sure at all that that's safe.