View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the comedown on 2cp and day(s) after? I have to pretty much take this solo somewhat randomly one day. I don't know anyone who cares to trip for this long.

comedown for me was long & subtle. had some residual color weirdness the next morning, but it cleared up by early afternoon. Other than that no noticeable day after stuff. Also, there was a lack of gastric weirdness the next day that i usually experience with alkylated 2c's, most likely because i'm able to eat on 2c-p, but not so much on -e or -d

Is this really something I should plan my day around? Let me clarify...

I realize time wise it will take up a significant portion of the day but is there any inclinations towards spiritual/mystical/therapeutic ideation I should prepare for?

I took 2ci on a whim and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I took 50 mgs of 2ct7 kind of randomly one day and felt afterwards I should have maybe approached it with more intent like a trip to learn from instead of just trying to trip.

that seems pretty dose dependent to me. I didn't have all that much mental weirdness until 9mg, but had substantially more at 12mg. YMMV

How is the comedown on 2cp and day(s) after? I have to pretty much take this solo somewhat randomly one day. I don't know anyone who cares to trip for this long.

You'll most likely sleep and wake up still feeling the effects and minor visuals. It took me 2 sleeps to get entirely back to normal. Readjusting felt more difficult than on the likes of acid and shrooms but I think this may be due to the strength of the trip, so it's quite odd returning to normality after a good, long trip

It was more of a wear-off than a come-down. No discomfort, no anxiety, no paranoia, etc.

If possible start midday or early afternoon, as this is one of those substances that provides best visuals in daylight, and outdoors.

that seems pretty dose dependent to me. I didn't have all that much mental weirdness until 9mg, but had substantially more at 12mg. YMMV

I totally agree with you here.

Damn, you guys get way more mileage out of this than I do. For me after about 10 hours I'm on the decline and visuals are starting to get subtle. By 16-20 hours I can easily sleep. Completely baseline at the 20 mark.

I also agree with nomis that it's more of a wear-off, not a comedown. I usually feel great after I trip and am in a great giggly, fun type mood. Prime time to be goofy with friends :)

The 16mg thing off PiKHAL is most certainly a misleading report - based on someone using it whilst undergoing therapy.

18mg was a very nice visual fun dose, one spent most of the afternoon and evening dancing in front of some huge speakers with a fat grin on ones face. Socially my mind was as clear as ever and regular conversations etc were perfectly possible, and enjoyable.

This was after previous goes attempted at 10, 12 and 14, rather than jumping in deep.

How do you guys think 2c-p would go with 5-MeO-MIPT? I was thinking of dosing around 12 mgs of 2c-p and then taking the 5-MeO-MIPT whenever I felt like(probably around 3 hours in).

How do you guys think 2c-p would go with 5-MeO-MIPT? I was thinking of dosing around 12 mgs of 2c-p and then taking the 5-MeO-MIPT whenever I felt like(probably around 3 hours in).

Never had mipt's but i have been tempted to add something else, now that I am at ease with the 2c-p. Probably first time round i would try the 2nd substance much later on as the 2cp was passing its peak.

Either way - let us know the outcome of your trial :)

Never had mipt's but i have been tempted to add something else, now that I am at ease with the 2c-p. Probably first time round i would try the 2nd substance much later on as the 2cp was passing its peak.

Either way - let us know the outcome of your trial :)
But, of course!:)

i tried searching TR for any 2c-p trip reports and it came up with NOTHING. i find this hard to believe. could someone link me to a few (not pihkal, i did a google search first ;) )
thankksss

I tried 2C-P on Wednesday night (10mg) and it was a blast. Definitely going to be trying it again, maybe a little bit higher dose too. I am now set on learning poi too lol.

I tried 2C-P on Wednesday night (10mg) and it was a blast. Definitely going to be trying it again, maybe a little bit higher dose too. I am now set on learning poi too lol.

haha any drug that makes you do poi, you gotta question :p

haha any drug that makes you do poi, you gotta question :p

I had a guy try to teach me a bit, but it's really hard to learn when you can't even see the strings you're spinning lol. I still had fun though, and his complete mastery of poi with all of its awesomeness really makes me want to learn how.

lolz..i'm on 2ct7+2ct2 right now. I plan on taking 12mg 2C-P in a week or less

This is one i've just discovered in the form of it becoming available to me (The best kind of discovery)

Would anyone recommend it? 16 hours is a fucking long trip, and i'm fully up for that, providing its a good trip

Hey guys, apologies for the bumpage.

Just interested in insufflation of 2C-P.

I've insufflated 2C-E maybe 5-6 times and have had a good time on all occasions once the pain has worn away. I found it to be a better experience over all as it reduced the duration (good for a 9-5er like me) and upped the intensity. I had some great sex on this stuff after insufflation.

I'm now experimenting with 2C-P with varying results, the long wait for it to "kick in" is quite frustrating when time is limited on a weekend.

I'm just wondering:
1) Do the effects of 2C-P snorted come on much quicker?
2) Does it reduce the duration?
3) Is the pain manageable or is it even worse than 2C-E?

I don't think I could handle pain worse than 2C-E any more, I NEVER tried it with my 2C-I for this very reason.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.