View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no direct experience with 2C-P (yet) but in my experience with 2C-E, 2C-I, and 2C-T-7, rectal administration cuts the come up time in half (from 2 hours for oral into less than one hour for rectal). I would assume that nasal administration is similar for all these drugs, so nasal or rectal 2C-P should be full-on by 1 hour in. Be sure to cut the dose appropriately, as most people have reported that 2C-P is roughly 2-3x potent as 2C-E.

In terms of duration, I don't think rectal/nasal actually reduces the total trip duration by very much if at all. My rectally administered trips have all been very full and satisfying.

If you haven't tried rectal administration, I highly recommend it with 2C-X. No pain or burn, with all the other benefits of nasal administration.

Please do not apologies for bumping threads about such wonderful compounds <3

2cp is my current favorite "party" drug :)

Never tried it insuffated as im always happy with the oral route results.

Have tried 10mg a few times, 12mg 16mg and 18mg once each. Every occasion has been a good fun experience.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I too have become quite fond of the drug mi5 and I guess my only complaint is time. I might try the rectal route this weekend if the setting is right.

2C-P thoughts from a heroic doser

All,

I noticed in the archive there was a single thread devoted to 2C-P, and it was mostly bereft of other peoples' reports, but I've been steady on with P for the past five months, with two trips at 10 mg standardized, the first being a bust due to heavy oxidization, the second being fantastic, and then after intending to take 15 and instead taking 20, that's where I've been at.

The last four trips I've taken were at 20 mg, capsulized with a 5-HTP binder, and I can assure you that with higher doses, the initials start about 45 minutes to an hour post-dose and begin full-on at about 2h30, with a fairly significant amount of nausea throughout the pre-plateau period changing into a vague discomfort in the abdomen for the duration of the experience, which for me at 20mg tops out at 14 to 18 hours. I get flowing and rushing CEV's with color shifts, and visual perception distortions such as waving and flowing lines, extreme insight into the nature of interconnections of ideas and individuals, and a good bit of empathic/entactogenic-type affect, I find it to be specific to P and not to anything else.

I don't recommend 20 mg to anyone - in fact, if you're not experienced with the 2Cs or heroic doses of any psychedelic, I specifically recommend /not/ trying anything over 10mg. Although, I am not sure how widely available P is on the market, as its synthesis is notoriously difficult, bathtub chemists are not really qualifying here - GC assay is the only way to determine exactly what you're ending up with anyway with the 2Cs.

Thoughts, anyone ?

To annotate further, my 20 mg trips tend to plateau at a strong +++ moving into ++++, and peaks are without description, and overall very enjoyable for me - I will post some of my trip reports at a later time when I am feeling less lethargic :)

2c-p is the most magical psychedelic i've ever tried. i love the stuff.

My first 2C-P trip at 10mg oral kept me up all night and seemed to last for a good 20+ hours.
Took 3 and a half hours to come up as well.
Was extremely euphoric but not as visual as I thought it might have been.
Would definately take 12mg next time.
Had 100mg of ketamine around 6 hours into the experience as well which was pretty intense :)

In my opinion you'll need more than 12 hours. I would set a day/night out for it.

That's why I haven't used my 125 mg 2C-P batch. :)
Is 2C-P just more potent 2C-E? Is there any huge difference?
Knowing my optimal doses for 2C-E, how can I know equivalent 2C-P dose?

That's why I haven't used my 125 mg 2C-P batch. :)
Is 2C-P just more potent 2C-E? Is there any huge difference?
Knowing my optimal doses for 2C-E, how can I know equivalent 2C-P dose?

Take half or less. 2c-p is fully active at less than 8mg.

I was offered a snort of this at a doof on the weekend, decided not but as I heard it burns like a bitch plus I was on acid and a dosage of shrooms I was shocked to hear I'd actually done when I started coming down.
Good or bad decision?

Plugging didn't seem to to shorten the duration considerably for me, certainly not as much as insufflating. Shortened the come-up time to about an hour to an hour and a half though. Nausea hasn't ever been an issue, regardless of ROA.

90mg arrived yesterday! The very last of a depleted supply. I can't wait to try it. I will be starting out at 6mg maybe next week bump it up to 9 or 10 depending on how this first run goes, wont have a day off till Wednesday so I have some more time to do my research, although I am running out of information to read.

90mg arrived yesterday! The very last of a depleted supply. I can't wait to try it. I will be starting out at 6mg maybe next week bump it up to 9 or 10 depending on how this first run goes, wont have a day off till Wednesday so I have some more time to do my research, although I am running out of information to read.

Yes, I'm somewhat sad that the thread is so inactive as I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with this. Only have 50 mgs in storage, and this is one substance I'd want quite a bit more of in my stockpile in case it were to disappear. I love the physical energy of this compound, just breathing is such a euphoric sensation. And the duration is a nice thing for me when I want to dedicate a day to some deep thinking.

yeah, I was pretty happy when I found it and placed an order immediately, good thing I didn't hesitate or I wouldn't have even found this small amount. I love duration I also love 2Cs :D I've taken up to 40mg of 2c-e and it was amazing, so I'm sure I will love this one as well(taken a few other high doses of 2C-T-7 and 2C-B, so I don't only have 2C-E to reference, only hear it is the most similar to).

Today, I finally tried 2C-P. I took 7.5 mg. It wasn't deep experience, but it was quite pleasant and without side-effects. Many people descripe 2C-P as "longer-lasting 2C-E with no side effects". But for me, at this dose, it felt more like 2C-I rather than 2C-E. I hope in higher dosages it will become deeper.

I took 10 MG supposedly, great visuals enjoyable a few sideaches nausea after the 4 hour mark everynow and then really dry throat felt kind of sick, also my stomach had a sharp pain in it after the hour mark, but it was a great experience my first time with a 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.