View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was just thinking of the combined hyper-stimulation.

15-20mg 5hrs prior to the MDMA you will probably be OK... you do sound like you know what you are doing... but don't be fixated on adding the MDMA... play it by ear, see how you feel etc.

Good luck, have fun, and PLEASE give us a report as to what happens! If you file a trip report on the night, drop a note here to remind us.

Sending major "Epic Night Vibes" your way!

OH.... you might want to read up on these... 5g of Vitamin C may prevent oxidative damage to neurons from both stims, especially the MDMA... and there are other antioxidants that would be a good idea to add. I would say an hour before the 2C-I, then again an hour before then MDMA stage.

For your own well-being, PLEASE see the below, and follow their advice... maybe it's superfluous, but there seems to be a very good likelihood your brain may thank you for it:

Do Antioxidants Protect Against MDMA Hangover, Tolerance, and Neurotoxicity?
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article3.shtml

Phenethylamines, Free Radicals, and Antioxidants
Brian Leibovitz, Ph.D.
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v04n1/04134pea.html
Thanks for the advice. :)

One more question... does sex normally work out okay while on 2c-i, or RCs in general? I was always told it was impossible to cum or get hard on both cocaine and MDMA, but I've had sex multiple times on both, but haven't always climaxed. I'm sure I'll have the chance too get physical with a girl this coming weekend, so any advice or insight regarding this would really be helpful.:)

Thanks for the advice. :)

One more question... does sex normally work out okay while on 2c-i, or RCs in general?

RCs in general, that's impossible to answer because so many different types of compounds are sold under this label. 2C-I and sex go well together. In fact if you are tripping with a friend, and both of you are somewhat attracted to each other sex may well feel like a necessity somewhere during the trip. Expect to be at it for hours. Reaching orgasm is not particularly difficult but may take a little longer.

Hurray! Maybe it's just me being a nympho, but I love finding out what sex is like on different drugs. I don't think I've ever had sex on psych, so this is going to be interesting. I'm excited.

Hurray! Maybe it's just me being a nympho,

You too? ;)

Yea, unlike MDMA, sex or performance or orgasm is NEVER a problem with 2C-I for some reason. In fact it's rather well-known to enhance every aspect, especially orgasm. YOWZA!

You too? ;)

Yea, unlike MDMA, sex or performance or orgasm is NEVER a problem with 2C-I for some reason. In fact it's rather well-known to enhance every aspect, especially orgasm. YOWZA!

I was camping with my girlfriend, where me and another friend had taken 20mg of 2C-I, My girlfriend didn't take any. We were camping with other people, so we didn't want to me too loud. But I got head while on 2C-I and it was actually very enjoyable. Body Sensation is very conductive to stimulating hallucinations as a response to physical stimulation. I remember blue waves and spirals appearing as CEV during the act. The orgasm wasn't that much of a problem, maybe takes a little longer than usual, although who is complaining =] Like Dwayne said the orgasm was good and full.

I remember having a weird mental game I was kind of playing on myself later that night after my GF went to sleep. I loved how 2C-I could let your mind go off on imagination based things, but never arise fear or a real sense of horror. I remember projecting in my mind, that there was a wolf in the woods, flying through the terrain at such a fast speed, and I was watching it all from his eyes and moving along with his movement in the woods, vicariously. Even when conceptually it felt like the wolf was getting closer, it wasn't scary it was like holy shit this is awesome, bring it on - feeling. Of course there was no wolf or even sounds of it, it was all created in my head but actually very fun to play out. Like watching a scary movie from a far, while not being in it. Very Fun and never once unsettling or scary.

Weird stuff..

I don't care for 2C-I much. I've tried server different dosages now and every time I haven't favored it.

My experience usually deals with a long coming up of nausia like symptoms. I have heavy breathing / hard time breathing for a while. After the more negative symptoms go away the positive symptoms like laughter usually last for a short time. On other psychedelics the positive symptoms last for hours. For 2C-I it feels like an hour or two and then it is gone.

I wanted to try a stronger dosage to see if I get more positivity out of it but the friend supplying it for me was forceful on the amounts. He warned changing more than 2MG can go from a light euphoria to an overwhelming trip. So, I kept coming back raising the bar 2MG at a time. After 4 times I gave up on it.

Oh and also following the conv about sex: Yes, it is a fun drug to be on while having sex. It is like, I felt like I could let my boyfriend do anything he wanted to me without second guessing it.

Nausea is NOT common on 2C-I.

>For 2C-I it feels like an hour or two and then it is gone.

Makes no sense. It usually takes at LEAST an hour to feel much more than initial alerts. It builds for another hour or so, then hits a plateau lasting like 4-5 hours followed by 2-3 hours of coming in for a landing.

If it made you nauseous and only lasted an hour then I'm pretty sure it was not 2C-I... maybe something like mephedrone being misrepresented as 2C-I by an unscrupulous vendor?

I have never had a 4-5 hour plateau on 2ci before. An oral dose lasts at least 10 hours for me, but I’m not peaking until 2½-3 hours, and I’m definitely starting to come down by hour 5. So my longest plateau has only been 2 ½ hours at most.

I like 2ci, but I agree with angelbunny that the come up is long and the plateau is short.

I decided to snoot some 2c-i for the first time last night at home... wrote a trip report on another forum, suppose I'll post it here. :)

So... decided to snoot some 2c-i last night. I just couldn't resist waiting until this weekend to eat some. I started out with very small piles. A guy on 420chan said 5mg of 2c-i is about the size of the O key on your keyboard. I did several of these tiny piles throughout 10-20 minutes. Just so you know, 2c-i hurts your nose so bad. Even an amount as tiny as that. It's not like a burning sensation like when you snort bad coke or something, it like actually hurts, like jammed something up there. The drip taste terrible too... it's a nasty chemical/metal taste.

I didn't really notice anything at first after doing a few bumps. I decided to play some Reach while waiting, because I wasn't sure how long it was supposed to take to kick in. I didn't think it'd be that long though. While playing Reach, I found my hands were becoming really sweaty against the controller, even though the window AC unit in my room was set to 68, and my hands almost never sweat when playing games. I also noticed I was starting to get really restless, like I kept shaking my leg really fast and moving around in my chair between spawns.

After two games of Reach, I decided to Skype with my best friend Cole (one of the guys I'm going to Dallas with this weekend). I did like two more tiny bumps while talking to him and listened to music. I downloaded the Dark Side of the Moon album by Pink Floyd. I've always liked Pink Floyd, but I had never actually sat down to listen to it in its entirety while tripping (more on this later). As I was talking to him, I realized I was starting to trip. 2c-i had a weird headspace. It wasn't like trippy, or mindfuck... but I felt like I was more intrigued by things. I sat in my computer chair staring at the wood paneling in my room for baby raptor jesus knows how long watching it morph and swirl.

At first, it was only my wood paneling on my walls doing this, but soon I began to notice every surface in my room was breathing. It was very similar to what I saw on shrooms. Fabrics on clothes were flowing in and out of each other, specs of trash and dirt on my carpet were buzzing and making trails. It was at this point that I decided to go outside (it was about 9PM at this time, so it was dark). I had smoked my last bowl of weed in my room, but I had some more weed in the car that I forgot to bring in earlier.

So, I finally made it outside after staring at every little surface and object between my room and the my front door because of how interesting everything was. I went outside, grabbed a cigarette out of my mom's car (I haven't smoked a cigarette since this weekend, which is the longest break from cigarettes I have had in months I think), lit it, and went and layed on the hood of my '76 Firebird. Toro (subliminal) text me to see how I was doing because I had told him what I was planning to do a little while ago, and I told him I was laying on my car staring at the stars. He lol'd. Speaking of the stars... wow.

I was outside by myself in the middle of the night. I live kinda out in the country, so all I could hear were like dog barks, bird and bug noises, and the occasional ruffling of trees when the wind blew through. The moon was really low and only a quarter crescent, so the stars were super bright. At first the stars didn't do much, but the more I stared up at them, the more they started moving around. I would stare at a single bright star, and the rest of them in the sky would buzz around slowly making trails behind them. I would look away to a different star to investigate its movement, and it would suddenly snap still while the stars around that star would began buzzing around and moving. Soon, they began to flow around kinda like a river.

Like I said before, the head space on 2c-i wasn't mindfuck or 'trippy.' Things just seemed more interesting, and I felt like I had more respect and appreciation for the things around me, especially when I was outside. I decided I had enough of the stars, so I got off the hood of my car. I then stood outside in the middle of my yard and stared up at the biggest tree at my house. I stood there watching it's silhouette branches wave and swirl into the background of the sky, looming over me. I felt like... it's presence radiating at me. It was intense.

I finally made it back inside. I have this large painting of a beach and a sunset in my kitchen on the wall. It had some of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen mixed together in it, like golds, pinks, purples, blues, and oranges. The water in the ocean was moving. The golden sun reflecting on the water was increasing in intensity and brightness, causing all the colors in the painting to brighten magnificently. The edges of the water on the sand were moving in and out, swirling against the sand and rocks. It really was beautiful. I stood there staring at it for a good 20 minutes.

I made it back to my room finally. I mentioned earlier that I downloaded the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon. It had finished downloading, so I plugged the wireless transmitter for my Turtle Beach x31 headset into the headphone jack of my laptop, started the album at the beginning, and went and layed in bed with the lights off with my headphones on. There was light coming from my laptop screen.

My bed was sooo fucking comfy. The music was so loud and epic. At this point, CEV (closed-eye visuals) started. I could close my eyes, and watched as patterns and trails formed and pulsed to the music. The body load/high was fairly intense. I felt like I was floating in air or on clouds when I closed my eyes. I would open my eyes at the most epic parts of the songs, and as I did, the light from my laptop was flowing in waves on ceiling. Darkness from the edges of the room would engulf almost the entire ceiling like waves from an ocean, and then the light would fight right back and roll over the darkness. The specs on my ceiling were flowing in and out of eachother, making faces of like... screaming ladies almost. You know the song on the Dark Side of the Moon with the lady pretty much screaming in the background (sounds like it could be Janice Joplin, I dunno, really don't listen to Pink Floyd much), so I think that's where those visuals were coming from.

It was midnight by this time. I had first started snooting 2c-i about four hours ago. Visuals were still going strong, but I began getting tired of them. Not because they were boring or I was having a bad trip, but I had work at 9AM this morning, and I wanted to get to sleep. I was like, "Hey, I could smoke some weed. That'll make me tired," but then realized I would probably just start tripping harder again because weed potentiates and synergizes with 2c-i very well. I decided to drink some codeine, hoping it would dull the visuals and allow me to sleep.

I layed in bed and watched Futurama. I had seen the episode before, but it was still fucking hilarious. I kept finding myself reach for my phone to talk to people. As I was laying there, I kept thinking about how amazing it would be to have someone here to experience this with me. Especially a girl. Specifically my most recent ex-girlfriend. I was thinking about how amazing it would to lay in bed with her, both tripping on 2c-i listening to this Pink Floyd album watching the light in the room roll in and out ine waves. I've already decided that I'm going to do this. I've read before the 2c-i is a very social psychedelic, and I now believe it. I enjoyed it by myself, but I realize it would be 1,000,000x better with someone else. I'm excited to do it at a rave this Saturday. Your appreciation for music increases one hundred fold.

There was only one thing about the 2c-i that I didn't like. It caused a massive amount of stimulation; like restlessness. The body load was heavy, but I kept moving around in bed and didn't feel tired at all. I just wanted to go to sleep after a while. I don't think this would have normally been a problem under normal circumstances, but I was really wanting to get to sleep soon since I had to be up in a few hours for work. Finally fell asleep while watching TV.

So, recap of the effects of 2c-i:

1) Headspace was not trippy or mindfuck, but you're definitely more interested/intrigued by things you normally wouldn't be intrigued by. You have an insane amount of appreciation for things around you (especially nature) ((I can't wait to trip outside during the day)), and your apprecation for music is increased.

2) Visuals were great. My vision didn't create objects out of thin air that weren't really there, but things flowed and patterned a lot like they would while on shrooms. Visuals are very similar to shrooms. Lots of breathing of surfaces and objects, lighting getting brighter and darker in waves, etc.

3) Socially, this is gonna be a great drug. I kept trying to text people so I would have someone to talk to. You're coherant the entire time you're tripping, so I believe it'll be easy to control yourself, your movements, and your words when in public, especially once I get some more experience with this drug under my belt.

4) Lots of body stimulation. Heart rate was up, was kinda hot sometimes. Was very restless. I'm excited for the club this weekend, because I think the increased apprecation for music + the extra body stimulation would make for one epic dance experience, especially with a girl.

Overall, it was a great experience. I enjoyed the drug a lot. There's not a lot of insight or intraspection, but the increased passion for your surroundings and music really make up for it. As of right now, I don't think it's gonna be a drug that'll cause me to have profound life-changing revelations about myself, but I do see it being a drug I'll be takign a lot for music and social events. I've always read that 2c-i is one of the more mild research chemicals in regards to mindfuck, and I can confirm it's true.

I probably ended up snooting anywhere from 10-15mg. I was eye balling tiny little piles since my digital .00 scale is still in the mail, so it's hard to tell. Once I get the scale, I'll weigh out about how much I think I did tonight to see how it really weighs, just so I know for sure.

I wasn't planning on making a long write up for this (not as long as Toro's at least :p), but work is boring and I don't have anything else to do. :)

What do you guys think??

Make it a new topic in Trip reports man. Anyways obviously you shouldn't haven't snorted it for the first time your using it besides the eyeball thing but i'm not going to get on you about that. What you you took though its obvious why you had massive stimulation. Lets say you snorted 20 mgs as a max well its like you ate 40 mgs which will be stim city.

Link to trip report topic.

LINK
Make it a new topic in Trip reports man. Anyways obviously you shouldn't haven't snorted it for the first time your using it besides the eyeball thing but i'm not going to get on you about that. What you you took though its obvious why you had massive stimulation. Lets say you snorted 20 mgs as a max well its like you ate 40 mgs which will be stim city.
I agree that it might have been irresponsible of me to eye ball doses of 2c-i, but I think it's fine since I did it in hopes of familiarizing myself with the chemical before roaming in public while on it, like I plan on doing this weekend when I go to a dubstep show in Dallas. I don't plan on snorting it this weekend, but swallowing about 20mg in a capsule, parachute, or in a water solution. Like I mention in the trip report, a .00 scale is on its way to my house as we speak. I just couldn't wait till this weekend to find out.

I agree that it might have been irresponsible of me to eye ball doses of 2c-i, but I think it's fine since I did it in hopes of familiarizing myself with the chemical before roaming in public while on it, like I plan on doing this weekend when I go to a dubstep show in Dallas. I don't plan on snorting it this weekend, but swallowing about 20mg in a capsule, parachute, or in a water solution. Like I mention in the trip report, a .00 scale is on its way to my house as we speak. I just couldn't wait till this weekend to find out.
Thats where the problem lies, my friend. You convince yourself your doing it for safe reasons anyway but what happens if that night you had a psychotic break or something. I don't care that you did it just hoping to let others see how this is failure. Its either HR all the way or never IMO.

I agree, it wasn't smart... I wouldn't ever condone or suggest for someone else to do it. I knew the risks and went with it. Should I have waited till this weekend (and it's possible that I don't have my scale by then either, depending on the slow ass American mail system), and ate 20mg of 2c-i for the very first time at a rave? I don't think so.

Just wondering what the availability of this in the uk is? I'm not asking for sources but Is it something you can get online? Thanks

I agree, it wasn't smart... I wouldn't ever condone or suggest for someone else to do it. I knew the risks and went with it. Should I have waited till this weekend (and it's possible that I don't have my scale by then either, depending on the slow ass American mail system), and ate 20mg of 2c-i for the very first time at a rave? I don't think so.
Hahaha the answer to that is so obvious its kinda sad, my man. The HR answer is to have either not taken anything at the rave or find other drugs. HR doesn't work well with impatience its usually the responsible users downfall.

Just wondering what the availability of this in the uk is? I'm not asking for sources but Is it something you can get online? Thanks

It's illegal in the UK so know law-abiding or grey-area site based in the UK carries 2C-I. Although some people have had 2C-I shipped to the UK, but be careful and don't use a credit card or anything easily traceable as a high profile user in BL had his credit card traced and received a fine for an insanely small amount of 2C-I, something like 125 mg!

It's illegal in the UK so know law-abiding or grey-area site based in the UK carries 2C-I. Although some people have had 2C-I shipped to the UK, but be careful and don't use a credit card or anything easily traceable as a high profile user in BL had his credit card traced and received a fine for an insanely small amount of 2C-I, something like 125 mg!

so whats the best way to pay?

Hahaha the answer to that is so obvious its kinda sad, my man. The HR answer is to have either not taken anything at the rave or find other drugs. HR doesn't work well with impatience its usually the responsible users downfall.
I know this is a harm reduction site, but sometimes you guys are just ridiculous. I didn't die, I had a great time. Like I said, there was a risk, I knew it, I took it. All is well.

I got a notice today in the mail stating that my package that contains my new .00 gram scale is awaiting my signature at the post office. I'll be getting it later today.

so whats the best way to pay?
From what I've seen, most RC vendors require you pay via electronic money transfer.

I don't care for 2C-I much. I've tried server different dosages now and every time I haven't favored it.

My experience usually deals with a long coming up of nausia like symptoms. I have heavy breathing / hard time breathing for a while. After the more negative symptoms go away the positive symptoms like laughter usually last for a short time. On other psychedelics the positive symptoms last for hours. For 2C-I it feels like an hour or two and then it is gone.

I wanted to try a stronger dosage to see if I get more positivity out of it but the friend supplying it for me was forceful on the amounts. He warned changing more than 2MG can go from a light euphoria to an overwhelming trip. So, I kept coming back raising the bar 2MG at a time. After 4 times I gave up on it.

Oh and also following the conv about sex: Yes, it is a fun drug to be on while having sex. It is like, I felt like I could let my boyfriend do anything he wanted to me without second guessing it.

Doesn't sound like 2C-I. If it is only lasting for a couple hours then I don't think it could possibly be 2C-I. It usually lasts about 6-9 hours and takes a good 2 hours to fully come up. Especially since you're getting from some guy I highly doubt it is genuine 2C-I.

What kind of doses did you take? What were the effects like?

So I just mixed approx. 6mg. with some water about a half hour ago and drank it after I ate some tortilla chips. I'm not feeling anything yet- are the chips delaying things a bit or should I redose with another 6-7 mg? By the way, this is my first time on 2c-i (but not psychadellics) and I'm home alone....waddya'll think?

Status
Not open for further replies.