View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You will get mild effects from 6 mg of 2C-I. It takes a couple hours to fully kick in so it's not unusual that you aren't feeling anything an hour in. I'd say you would be fine to add 6-7 mg on top of the 6, but maybe wait till the 2.5 hour mark to see where you're at and see if you want to push it further. I like to take at least 20 mg of 2C-I personally, but I know people that get significatn effects at 15 mg.

See once again I posted too soon. Ended up at 12mg. - very mild visuals, nice so far, good amount of body load and I'm going pretty good. Wife will be home in about twenty minutes from work....this should be interesting.

I have a question about 2-ci and antipsychotics.
I'm on pipamperone (40mg/day) Will this have any effect on 2-ci?
Or would it be a dangerous combo?

Such a fun compound, It's very mild so I found no problems with eyballing my doses. For me around 25mg accumitavly gives me a nice positive feeling and mild visuals which I can only describe as bright and warpy. Love it!

Took 2C-I with a friend last weekend. We both ingested around 25 mg. Shitty weather, heavy rain, dark gray soup in the sky. We opted for spending the first few hours of the experience outside and had an insane ammount of fun in the rain.
Back inside appr. 3-4 hours after dosing the experience picked up noticeable in intensity and my friend developed nasty leg tremors. They got more pronounced until they became waves of intense tremor encompassing the whole body and lasting up to 3 minutes. I noticed my friends conciosness drifting away during this episodes. Decided to force him to eat some magnesium tablets which may helped a little bit. After 1-2 hours the strange side effect faded. My friend grew increasingly concerned, but I was able to chase away bad thoughts. I have a suspicion that the tremors had a psychosomatic component, as they were more pronounced with the lights off or more intense music. I was not affected at all.

Has anyone experience with this kind of thing?
I get leg tremors too, but mostly during the coming up of tryptamines like 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-mipt or somesuch chemical. They are annoying but not debilitating. Its something new for me to see this under the influence of 2C-I. Are there precautions apart from magnesium tablets to quell effects like that?

I get leg tremors too, but mostly during the coming up of tryptamines like 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-mipt or somesuch chemical. They are annoying but not debilitating. Its something new for me to see this under the influence of 2C-I. Are there precautions apart from magnesium tablets to quell effects like that?
Only like you said, on the come up. Its always seemed random and have had two cases out of hundreds where it was nearly unbearable for an hour or so. Time is the only thing I find to help that and some sort of downer if its getting crazy.

Took 2C-I with a friend last weekend. We both ingested around 25 mg. Shitty weather, heavy rain, dark gray soup in the sky. We opted for spending the first few hours of the experience outside and had an insane ammount of fun in the rain.
Back inside appr. 3-4 hours after dosing the experience picked up noticeable in intensity and my friend developed nasty leg tremors. They got more pronounced until they became waves of intense tremor encompassing the whole body and lasting up to 3 minutes. I noticed my friends conciosness drifting away during this episodes. Decided to force him to eat some magnesium tablets which may helped a little bit. After 1-2 hours the strange side effect faded. My friend grew increasingly concerned, but I was able to chase away bad thoughts. I have a suspicion that the tremors had a psychosomatic component, as they were more pronounced with the lights off or more intense music. I was not affected at all.

i think hypothermia in combination with low blood sugar can cause termors. playing for a few hours in the cold rain could have been the sole cause.

Have recently acquired a good amount of 2c-i.. I've taken it orally and I've snorted it. Snorting hurt, of course, but the pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be from what I've read online. I did about 15mg over the course of 20-30 minutes in about 5-6 small piles.

Anyways, I was wondering if 2c-i is smokable? I don't have a vape, but could I make a bed of greenery in a bubbler and sprinkle some 2c-i in there? Or would I just be wasting this precious chemical?

Hi,

It seems every time I smoke cannabis since doing 2C-I, it brings out this Stimulant (Ritalin-like) raciness/body load. I've read of others saying they got the same thing from 2C-I and even 2C-E. Even when I don't smoke I still feel this left over change in raciness/stimulant fidgety that wasn't there before, to a more mild extent.

I have read that others have experienced the same thing. FYI: I took 7: 18-22mg doses of 2C-I over 6 months.

1) I was hoping people could share their experiences of feeling left of stimulant sensation from 2C-I or other 2C-X/phenethylamines?

2) Also, other possible after effects from 2C's that cannabis can re-activate months to years after taking a 2C compound...

I'm really trying to figure out the connection between this, since some other people have also discussed it very directly on other 2c-i forums. I wrote a more detailed write up of my Positive and negative after effects from this left of stimulant effects. I no longer need to take stimulants for my ADHD, it's like it's naturally there for one.. Although, sometimes my hands kind of do a fast tremor like when I was actually on stimulants, 2 years ago, which sucks.

More detailed report here @ http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=524441

Thanks in advance, for all the input and advice...

i think hypothermia in combination with low blood sugar can cause termors. playing for a few hours in the cold rain could have been the sole cause.

This is quite possible, especially if you take into account how 2C-I fucks with the perception of body temperature. Odd though that this explanation didn't occure to me right away.

First time at 18mg and I had leg tremors on comeup... also a single fierce jolt of electricity up my left leg.. felt exactly like 120v out of an outlet. What the hell was THAT all about?

I'm inclined to think kundalini / etheric force, being the cosmic nutbar that I am... but I'll bow before Occam's razor if a reasonable explanation can be offered. I know there is electrical activity within the body, but feeling that much was freaky.

Anyway, I'm still digesting the whole experience... need to do a write up.

Short version... no nausea or headache at all....uncomfortable at times though...intense/warping/intellectual/stimulating/mental gymnastics/insights/oddest visual OEV's I have ever witnessed...

My visual field became compressed for a time..squeezed sideways. My coffee cup was not round, but oval... everything was elongated and stretched upwards.

Standing in a hallway looking into another room was exactly like the set of 'the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari'... no parallel lines were to be found... everything was skewed and warped.

'Pockets' of ordinariness alternated with 'pockets' of unreality.
Conceptual reality vs. actual physical reality was the theme for most of the trip. Very good substance for analysis and seeing the thought world for what it is.
Very very high but at no time felt out of control.

Strong mind/body/drug connection...very 'steerable' , it went wherever I wanted it to go. Any body pains were rapidly processed and moved out after giving their message. Very interesting substance...very interesting. Shallow only in a certain sense... respect this substance, yes indeed.

Some moderate after effects, still analyzing them.

Last edited:
It amazes me how much different snorting 2c-i is compared to oral. I only snorted 3 mg's and although I still had some m1 in my system, the ci came on like donkey kong. I had a fantastic trip and smoked some very pure jwh-250 which is a very visual CB, so the open eyes were beautiful worlds with moving carnivals......stunning colors went from my Phish album cover and bled across my carpet..........so lovely :)

snorting 2C-I is amazing, if you can get past the pain it is definitely worth it in terms of visuals, especially closed eyed visuals, euphoria is amazing too.

Easy enough to direct the trip and prevent it ever becoming anything remotely bad too compared to some other psychs, even at snorted doses above 30mg

Damn dude you've snorted that much??? I was tripping face off 3mg's....must of been that m1/jwh250 adding to it. Others on BL think of jwh-250 as a weak/mild Can. but at higher doses it is 100% psychedelic :)

Man I am a wuss :) That must be why people say the 2c's burn so bad....that is alot to snort.

At the low dose you don't feel a burn at all........:) You guys have peaked my interest as anything above 25mg's of ci makes my tummy hurt and feels a little icky before the peak.

Damn dude you've snorted that much??? I was tripping face off 3mg's....must of been that m1/jwh250 adding to it. Others on BL think of jwh-250 as a weak/mild Can. but at higher doses it is 100% psychedelic :)

~55mg follow by two cases of nitrous was out of this world! I will never snort a fraction of that much 2C-I again, though.

I took 40mg 2ci last night, and had fucking horrible leg tremors and pains on the comedown. It really was comparable to a seizure in my legs, coupled with horrible aching pains for about 4-5 hours.

Not very visual though, I was just running the gauntlet of my mind, slipping in and out of reality at a moments notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.