• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

yes, that's what I'm thinkin haha. according to wiki people have IV'd 120mg of 2c-e. I dunno what is with some people... over doing it haha

I've only gotten visuals with insufflation. Heretofore I'd considered this related to tolerance but I think it's ROA. I will experiment and report back.

well, I don't regret the insufflation experience at all. the bodyload was tough at first, but it proved to be one of the more insightful and incredible experience i've ever had.

anyway, oral 2ci just doesn't do much for me - but i had bought a gram of it and i didn't want to waste $100 +. doesn't seem so unreasonable to me - I know people have IV'd it in excess of 100mg.

5 days after my first 18mg 2ci experience and I'm still seeing movement of the patterning on walls when I smoke cannabis and relax my eyes. Never had this from mushrooms, it usually goes away after a day.

Anyone else experience this?

5 days after my first 18mg 2ci experience and I'm still seeing movement of the patterning on walls when I smoke cannabis and relax my eyes. Never had this from mushrooms, it usually goes away after a day.

Anyone else experience this?

if you're worried about it then quit relaxing your eyes in a way that produces visuals. :) i do often get this same thing after a trip if i keep focusing on it, but once i quit focusing on it, it will go away.

Yes, you're right:) I drink alcohol very rare, and tried vodka only once or twice.
But even the cheapest vodka sold in glass bottles in Russia(that's where I live).

My apologies. Being a typical American, I assume everybody else in the world lives here too. LOL

Your English is excellent BTW.

Am I missing something here.......so you've got a bottle full of 5-HTP caps...and one of them has a dose of 2C-I in.....hhhmmmm, did you radio tag it or something? :D

LOL. I forgot to mention that manipulating the caplet (opening it, touching it a lot, etc.) dulls the appearance compared to the other caplets in the bottle. When I wanted to take the 2C-I dose, I poured out the bottle of 5-HTP and looked for the pill that wasn't as shiny as the other ones. I was able to definitively select the altered caplet.

^wait so how did 2c-i + 5htp turn out for you?

It's a good combination actually, I always preload 2C-I with some 5-HTP now (one 100 mg cap). Just make sure to drink a cup or two of water when taking the 5-HTP - nausea hits if you take it on an empty stomach. One time I tried to take additional 5-HTP to extend the trip and it just ruined the rest of the trip due to nausea. Better to just let the trip run it's natural course.

Compared to trips without 5-HTP I would say that it adds more to the entactogen qualities.

What is the longest 2C-I has lasted for you guys? There are some reports on some other forums of 16 mg lasting 16 hours and I was curious as to whether you thought that could have been plausible.

i would consider that an idiosyncratic response.

Typical timeline for 2C-I for me is (iirc)
0:00 oral dosing, 16-22mg
1:30 come-up
3:00 peaking
5:00 plateauing
8:00 coming down
the rest is just residual stimulation

What is the longest 2C-I has lasted for you guys?

greetings shishigami, i know you saw my report on that other forum but just for the record,

A close friend 'apparently" tripped for ~36 hours, and didn't sleep for 50,
but i play that off as him being naive, large dose, and also being quite the dramatic fellow.

However, From personal experience I have had 14-16 hour trips off this stuff for sure.
(30mg, so its a pretty high dose.)

EDIT; I would say the peak for me was around 9 hours in with gradually building intensity before that. Guess i'm alone on that

Hey so this is probably the worst idea ever but im going to ask anyways, if i did a super low dose of 2c-i could i get away with it being around ppl who dont approve of drug use? would a 5-10mg dose even be worth doing? im going to a concert and figure it will be pretty boring if im not on something ( i dont like the band). I can probably get away with telling them that i just took some xanax or something and thats why im acting weird they probably wouldnt question that. i have done a lot of other stuff and can keep my cool pretty well around people who dont know im tripping i just havent tried 2c-i before

In my opinion, anything below 12 mg you can easily get away with without being noticed. When tripping, it isn't uncommon for me to get some groceries on as much as 18-20 mg, and even then I walk around the store quite comfortably. So if you take about 10 mgs there won't be any problem with those 'unapproving people'.

However, you could question yourself why bother going to a concert that is boring, resorting to drug use to entertain yourself. It's not something you should make a habit of IMO, catch my drift? :)

In my opinion, anything below 12 mg you can easily get away with without being noticed. When tripping, it isn't uncommon for me to get some groceries on as much as 18-20 mg, and even then I walk around the store quite comfortably. So if you take about 10 mgs there won't be any problem with those 'unapproving people'.

However, you could question yourself why bother going to a concert that is boring, resorting to drug use to entertain yourself. It's not something you should make a habit of IMO, catch my drift? :)

Do you think I would even feel anything / be worth doing at 5-10 mg? How could using drugs whenever youre bored to entertain yourself be a bad thing?

Well, the mentality that "hey I'm bored imma just grab my stash" can quickly lead to you very frequently doing drugs with the excuse that you were just bored and looking to liven up an evening.

Anyway, I think 5-10 mg of 2C-I would be mildly stimulating but not particularly trippy.

Well, the mentality that "hey I'm bored imma just grab my stash" can quickly lead to you very frequently doing drugs with the excuse that you were just bored and looking to liven up an evening.

Anyway, I think 5-10 mg of 2C-I would be mildly stimulating but not particularly trippy.

So I probably wouldnt get any visuals or?

^^ Who knows, there are people who don't feel 10 mg at all, and there are people who get threshold experiences on as low as 2-3mg(like me). 10-12 mg is a trippy dose for me, and I think it would be entertaining(and with visuals). Do you have expirience with other 2Cs?

Also, don't bother about other people, especially if they don't know you at all. People always had to make assumptions about others, and people don't really pay attention when they don't have to. It is similar to blind spot in your visual field. (Not really sure if I explained my thoughts clear).

How could using drugs whenever youre bored to entertain yourself be a bad thing?
I think he meant that if concert is fun, why do take drugs? It makes sense, but why not add more fun?

BTW, how much experience with psychedelics do you have? If you tripped just a few times, I wouldn't advise taking 2C-I at concert, because it is not really comfortable and good setting. 2C-I has side-effects(nausea & body-load), which are quite pronounced during come-up, and you won't be able to lie down if you wish, and vomiting won't be very comfortable too. Besides that, 2C-I is a psychedelic, it can cause difficult experiences, having such kind of trip can be indeed worthwhile, but not when you're in public setting.