• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

Lamictal is an anti-seizure medication, while psychedelics can make seizures more likely to occur in people who are susceptible to them. Generally it's not a good idea to mix the two classes of drugs.

Months after the fact, I return having recently taken 2c-b, and I do think lamictal affects the 2c family. I tripped fairly strongly - but not uncomfortably so, just right I'd say, on the precipice - off 15mg, and stronger and for longer than my friends, who had taken 25mg. I'm pretty much considering it a free bonus at this point, and just another thing to take in account when planning to take psychedelics, but I know that sentiment will hardly be universal. It would be great if there was anyone else on lamictal/lamotrigine who could corroborate my experiences.

Yup, I'm also aware of the risks of taking drugs on my medication/having epilepsy. I started experimenting with drugs before I was diagnosed, so if I hadn't been I probably wouldn't have started, but I enjoy it too much, tbh. I'm very cautious though; I'm aware of my seizure threshold and I can tell how far I can push my health and never have any problem stopping dead if I think it's time. But my main triggers are stress and sleep deprivation. I have yet to have a seizure which was attributable solely to drugs/drinking, it's exclusively been when I was an idiot and pushed myself to stay awake for too long.

For anyone interested, I'm currently prescribed 150mg in the morning and 175mg.

I know it's probably ridiculously stupid, but I feel safe enough to use myself as a bit of a guinea pig for others who may be epileptic/prescribed lamictal and would like to experiment. It's going to happen anyway and there's barely any information out there regarding it. If anyone has any questions, feel free.

Recently I was given a sample of 2C-I (I'd say between 12-18mg), I dissolved it in water and drank it on down. I started feeling the come-up around +1:30 with the general head buzz and very mild CEV's. Around +2 I was at a +++, and this was beginnging to feel very much like a mushroom trip. OEV's were present, things were waving and wiggling and distorting (as I usually experience on shrooms), and my brain was beginning to open up and form thoughts that it doesn't normally formulate under normal circumstances. A friend and I made the trip to a small, crowded bar to check out an awesome band, and normally where I'd be a bit perturbed at being canned into a small area like a sardine, this was mostly Phamily and the love I felt coming from everyone was INTENSE. I normally like to think of myself as being somewhat an empath, but tonight it was extra strong. I would see a woman dancing with her boyfriend, and could literally feel the love between the two. I could stare at the scantily clad, seductive temptress in the corner dancing and grinding against the wall, and could feel the sexuality she was putting off.
To sum everything up, 2C-I was almost identical to a mushroom trip for me, the only part missing was the connection with the Oneness I can usually experience with mushrooms. It had the heavy-headed feeling I get on most 2C's, but it wasn't debilitatingly heavy like 2C-D or 2C-E. All in all, it was an awesome experience and I would definitely have some more experiences with this wonderful substance

Recently I was given a sample of 2C-I (I'd say between 12-18mg), I dissolved it in water and drank it on down. I started feeling the come-up around +1:30 with the general head buzz and very mild CEV's. Around +2 I was at a +++, and this was beginnging to feel very much like a mushroom trip. OEV's were present, things were waving and wiggling and distorting (as I usually experience on shrooms), and my brain was beginning to open up and form thoughts that it doesn't normally formulate under normal circumstances. A friend and I made the trip to a small, crowded bar to check out an awesome band, and normally where I'd be a bit perturbed at being canned into a small area like a sardine, this was mostly Phamily and the love I felt coming from everyone was INTENSE. I normally like to think of myself as being somewhat an empath, but tonight it was extra strong. I would see a woman dancing with her boyfriend, and could literally feel the love between the two. I could stare at the scantily clad, seductive temptress in the corner dancing and grinding against the wall, and could feel the sexuality she was putting off.
To sum everything up, 2C-I was almost identical to a mushroom trip for me, the only part missing was the connection with the Oneness I can usually experience with mushrooms. It had the heavy-headed feeling I get on most 2C's, but it wasn't debilitatingly heavy like 2C-D or 2C-E. All in all, it was an awesome experience and I would definitely have some more experiences with this wonderful substance

Awesome time it sounds like. Any residue/excess stimulation? Those properties are what helped me decide to move on from 2C-I but I seem to be in a minority of people.

Awesome time it sounds like. Any residue/excess stimulation? Those properties are what helped me decide to move on from 2C-I but I seem to be in a minority of people.

I had a major headache when I woke up the next day, but I attribute that to minimal hydration and listening to a loud ass band play for 3+ hours, not the 2C-I

I tried my first sample of 2C-I a few days ago and felt like sharing a bit of my experience. I weighed out around 10mg, choosing to start at a relatively safe dose for the first time. I am very familiar with 2c-e, 4-ho-mipt, and to a lesser degree dipt. Perhaps it was because I took it on a completely empty stomach, or possibly because it was a new substance that I was unfamiliar with, but I had a fairly strong and all together very worthwhile experience. Within 15 minutes of ingestion I was already at a +++ struggling to deal with the speed it hit me. It should be noted here that 2C-I does not seem to dissolve in water very well especially when it's clumped together. Despite violent swirling the powder refused to separate and dissolve. The taste when it hit my tongue was terrible.

Overall the trip seemed to lack the sort of inner struggle that I am so used to on other psychedelics, even at low doses. I found it easy to let go, driven partially by an emotional core and less of the sort of enigmatic intensity of other psychedelics. There wasn't exactly any sort of deep insight but it felt as if I had no need to try to understand any of it because it all just made sense anyways. On 2c-e I get into deep thought loops and linearity is all distorted while on 2c-i I felt none of that. Deep? Yes. Enigmatic? No. This is not to say I did not get strong hallucinogenic effects because I reached a novel moment where I felt my body disconnect as if my arms and legs and head were no longer attached to the rest of my body. I felt my head rise up and away from my body, detached and floating. Music did not seem to have the striking focus of 2ce instead taking on warped and chaotic forms which lacked strong synaesthetic clarity. But it was a very helpful trip and not at all like the easy stimulating experience I was expecting. It was as if 2C-I was deceptively easy despite the obvious insanity of the experience, which was exactly what I needed. Definitely a strong and worthwhile phenethylamine, to be treated with respect like any other psychedelic.

My buddy I wish I could get him to post at BL, loves 2C-I and had always had a really strong reaction to it at 10mg-12mg. Then again, the guy thinks 1/2 hit of acid was intense...some people are just very sensitive and they are a lucky bunch.

My buddy I wish I could get him to post at BL, loves 2C-I and had always had a really strong reaction to it at 10mg-12mg. Then again, the guy thinks 1/2 hit of acid was intense...some people are just very sensitive and they are a lucky bunch.

Oh I know I definitely am. I feel I could probably go up to 15 mg or more of 2C-I though. I just had a stronger reaction than I expected at 10mg. Full blown +++ in 15 minutes really took me by surprise.

Full blown +++ in 15 minutes at 10 mg? Doesn't sound like 2C-I at all. Normally it has a come up of close to 2 hours, and 10 mg would be way underdosed for most people. you might be overly sensitive though.

yeah, either he is really sensitive or it was the placebo effect...

I was just as surprised as the rest of you. I am open to the idea that it was not 2C-I, but I am fairly certain it was. All I did was swirl it in some water and drank up, no capsule or anything. And yes, I am a lightweight guy and generally dose lower than most people for most drugs so I am pretty sensitive. I'll probably give 2C-I another trial run some time in the future at a higher dose.

45mg insufflated 2C-I made walking outside in blizzard one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. Every snow flake was a shining star, glistening with majestic beauty to ever be rivaled.

Lol walking on the ice and studying was incredibly euphoric. The ice looked like liquid mercury-quicksilver if you will. It would flow and move and radiated an inner light that is impossible to describe with language.

I am glad I haven't had to share with you over the years...no offense but that is like5 trips worth of 2C-I for me..orally at that. :)

I am glad I haven't had to share with you over the years...no offense but that is like5 trips worth of 2C-I for me..orally at that. :)
\
And to be clear I know your company would have made up for a loss in material...still good thing we didn't really talk until now...is one way I can look at it. :)

I'm hyper Sensitive to 2c-i and 2c-c. 10-13mg maximum
yet 2c-e 2c-t-7 2c-d 10-20mg is usually when i max out with those.

LSD i can really only handle 1200 mics, if i have started out on an Inital 200ug wait for the beginning of the rise.
Then i consume the other 1000ug. If i don't do it that way, LSD gives me tremendous body stimulation.

it also explains the hyper sensitivity to DOC. I get more physical abnormalities from it, than i do positives, and i went into that one under the impression that it was going to be one of the rarer compounds that would be more like a surface version of LSD.
But it's not. 2c-c and me, do not mesh. We cannot find harmony, i have more in common with most of the difficult experience reports of 2c-c and 2c-i from Low doses. Not like psychosis or overdoses, just a weird Body jangling i very much so dislike. The report on erowid "Relaxation my Hairy ass" sums that up for me quite well. I cannot find Zen or a space of solitude within myself on 2c-c 2c-i doc or doi. Everything feels too loud and too close.

I can honestly say that 2c-e produces a ++++ experience almost every time, for at least a 6 hour period Followed by another 6 hours where you feel as if you have just conquered the universe and know all things.

Had some AMAZING visuals on this drug.. though my doses were massive and stupid. Very intricate and defined architecture like you'd find in a library or just full on psychedelia... my opinion on it is very much changed, can't wait to give it another go in saner settings :)

Yeah high dose 2c-i (~50mg doses) provides very structured, crisp, warm colored cathedral like visuals for me as well, very beautiful and unique to other visuals I get on other phens. If only it wasn't so stimulating and had more depth I would really enjoy this compound. I find I can only take it in club/party settings. It also has this neat twisting effect on my vision that really distorts the size and depth of objects. If I found a vendor that stocked this I would probably give it another shot, too bad I can find litterally every other 2c but this and the t-x series.