• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

Piracetam+2c-I combo

Well, its been a while since I had this particular experience, I wanted to share this this info with all of you as I found this combo much more enjoyable that 2c-i alone.

I had been taking the pira for two weeks, 2400mg a day, three doses of 800mg each time. The day I was to drop the 2c-i, I took an attack dose of 2400mg and then, three hours later, took 800mg followed by my 18mg dose of 2c-i.

The trip came on slow, comeup began after about an hour and a half. A few friends and I decided to venture out of the campgrounds and into the music festival we were attending. As we got inside, I began to feel an extreme euphoric energy come over me. I felt like some kind of neon- electric child. (If that make any sense lolz) The visuals I had walking around the festival where some of the most intense and intricate visuals I've ever seen on 2c-i (even at doses up to 23mg), I was seeing the clouds shift and melt at great speeds. The grass took on the form of a living persian carpet, patterns swaying and dancing to the music. I remember looking into a crowd of people and seeing them take turns leaning over and vomiting streams of color, took me like 5 minutes of staring at them to realize they were just hoola-hooping, the vomit i thought I was seeing was the hoola-hoop. I saw a cloud take on the shape of the centipede from the animated movie James and the Giant Peach, he was looking down at the festival, smiling with his tongue out, holding a triton, was weird shit. We walked around and danced for a while before making it to the dance tent for Shpongletron, the stage was a soup of light and color, the music sounding more crisp and clear than on MDMA.

In conclusion, I found that piracetam greatly enhanced the effects of 2c-I. I was shocked as to how visual it was as opposed to it w/o the pira. Also noticed it smoothed out the comedown, I normally feel stimulated well after the effects are over, this post-stimulation was non-existent. I have repeated the experiment with 15mg of 2c-i with similar results.

Hope this is useful information. I personally won't be dosing the iodo again with out some piracetam.
Much love

Ineffable, I'm going to copy that post to the 2C-I Combinations thread too, since I think it could easily fit in both threads. Thanks for the info :)

I plan on doing 2ci and 2ce 10mg each soon. Do you think that will give a similar effect as doing 20mg of either, or will it be like just doing 10?

They will potentiate each other, so it'll be as intense as doing around 30-40 mg of one of them. I'd suggest combining only 6-7 mg of each.

2c-awesomeballs

2c-i and 2c-e are insanely water soluble. Therefore mixing with water is better than just eating it like a pill.

but the best way to consume any 2c-i, 2c-e, 2c-b...

SNORT IT its WAYYYYYYYYY more intense
I always end up regretting eating it. Snorting it makes it hit you quicker and harder. the peak is way more intense than eating it. Stop being a bunch of POOOOOOOOOONS and just snort it!%)

as for visuals. 2c-i has more in your face hallucinations (things moving around and looking geometrical) as apposed to 2c-e
2c-e brightens and darkens things. more colors.

all the 2c visuals look like things are being brought in and out of focus

and as for my dosage. i normally snort 30mg+ of 2c-i or 2c-e anything less just wont cut it
Swim is With you on the dosage and method of ingestion. Last time swim did 2c-i swim blew 45 mgs and had one of the most significant psychadelic experiences swim's life. Swim finds that of the 2c's that seim has done 2c-i is also the most painful to snort

^Welcome to BL man. You don't have to use SWIM here, we know it's you, just write your posts in the first person.

IMO low doses of 2C-I are just not worth it. A lot of people consider the fact that the negative effects of the 2C-I will worsen with higher doses, but that has not been the case IME. I started out doing 25mg every trip, simply because this is the amount that I receive in the capsules I purchase.

25mg is good, and it provides a lucid trip. I've never found 25mg to be intense in the slightest.

However, after I started doubling that dosage and began using 50mg each time, I'm convinced that higher doses of 2C-I are the way to go. When I'm on 50mg of 2C-I compared to 25mg, I'm not thinking about the buzz in my head, my clenching jaw, or the muscle tension. During the peak of the experience, I'm simply CAPTIVATED in visuals. One of the hardest trips I ever had was from 2C-I at 50mg. The watermarking and overlaying of Persian rug patterns, sweeping across the surface of objects, was incredible. I've never had more incredible visuals.

25mg of 2C-I, for me, will cause the walls to look as though an invisible entity is trying to piece together a puzzle of patterns, but is struggling and cannot manage to get a strong structure around these patterns. However, on 50mg of 2C-I, the wall is REDUCED moving patterns that are literally FLOWING with life.

2C-I is not a big CEV'er for me, but at 50mg, the CEV's are breathtaking.

I'd definitely recommend to anyone who feels comfortable with this drug to go for the higher doses. I've only noticed a flip-flop in positive and negative effects and find it to be a much more rewarding experience.

Havnt there been some seriously adverse reactions associated with the nasal ROA and 2c's?

Section, only with 2C-T-7, I believe. Dimitri, come off it mate, if you're not comfortable talking about your drug use in the first person then don't talk about it at all, using SWIM isn't going to stand up in court and just lulls you into a false sense of security.

Wait a second is this not drugs forum? Shit i took way to many benzos, i thought this was drugs forum.

I really find 2C-I to be the perfect balance of an involved trip without being overwhelming as 2C-E can be.

Im not a massive fan of LSD, its about the only substance I find long and overwhelming. I also find 2C-E trips far more meaningful than LSD and made some very important life decisions on 2C-E!

Earlier this summer I also tried 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-E (small doses of each) over a 36 hour period at a Phytance festival and is was incredible, but wouldn't do it again (I couldn't really talk to anyone for 12+ hours).

Anyone else having a play with these?

Last edited:
Yeah mate, plenty, particularly the 25I, they each have their own threads that you can find in the Psychedelic Drugs forum index.

Sorry, thought this was the NBOMe thread :\

I do however love 2C-I. What a substance!

I just wanted to comment and say how surprised I was by 2C-I. I took a 5mg allergy test and actually noticed a head/body change as well as very mild visuals. The following day I took a dose of 16mg and had a +++ experience. It was a pretty strong experience with great visuals but I didn't seem to have any body high; I actually felt a bit sore throughout the experience but then again I was out and about all day and never really had a chance to rest and chill out. In my experience 2C-D actually felt more euphoric than this compound... I'll probably write up a trip report at some point when I'm not feeling lazy. Cheers

First time 2C-I, Questions

I am going to be doing around 13-15mg of 2C-I HCL orally in a capsule and i am wandering what should i expect?, duration?, effects?, i have no tolerance and never did any of the 2c-x's