• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

morninggloryseed, wow, that sounds like an amazing time! What a beautiful environment to trip in, I can just imagine how absolutely stunning that must be with the heavy 2C-E visuals.

My first psychedelic experience was with 15mg of 2C-E, at the beach on a full moon night. It is one of the best experiences of my life, and 2C-E remains my all time favorite psychedelic. Too bad we don't have mountains here, I would really love to trip in an environment like that.

Yeah 2C-E is special, a truly, deeply psychedelic gem.

What do y'all think is a good starter dose for this one? I recently aquired a gram of it, but haven't had the time to trip and so haven't tried it. I'm a bit nervous about trying it from the reports I've read... I think I'm going to start at 10mg, what do y'all think?

10-13mg is a good first dose. 15mg if you're experienced with other psychedelics.

I agree, 15mg should be the absolute maximum, but it's better to go with 10-12mg. After doing an allergy test obviously.

Have fun, it's an amazing substance. I'm probably going to take some this weekend.

10-13mg is a good first dose. 15mg if you're experienced with other psychedelics.
I'm experienced with psychs and generally handle them better than most people I've tripped with, but I have lost my shit just like any other person before me when a drug sucker punches me in the psyche. I'll start at 10mg just to be safe. Thanks guys! I'll report back after trying it.

I plugged 12-15mg of this a month or so back. Hadn't had any in a few years. Glad I didn't go higher, 2c e is not something to play with ;-)

It is a wonderful psychedelic

I had the opportunity to try this one for the first time last weekend. I was really impressed, 12 mg made for a VERY strong experience. It's probably the most visual trip I've had to date, the full spectrum of colors was showing in the shadow, every surfaces was breathing and moving like water. Headspace was relatively clear for the most part, but here were waves of absolute mindfuck coming and leaving. Really confusing at times. I found myself very emotionally volatile, more so than any other trip, except for maybe my first mushroom trip.

I didn't expect it to be so euphoric, it was both mental and physically, the body high was incredibly pleasurable through the peak. I had a warm feeling in my chest and an electricity flowing through my body that at times forced me to just lay down and be washed by pure bliss.

Then at the come down it really destroyed my gastrointestinal tract. Worst stomach cramps I've gotten from any substance. Lot's of jaw clenching. This one's really a true psychedelic gem in every way, but damn, the body load was harsh.

I kind of felt that this is a very complex substance. Like it would take many trails to begin to understand it. Even though it didn't force me into introspection, everything had this sort of solemn depth. I think many things could be explored constructively with the aid of 2C-E.

What do y'all think is a good starter dose for this one? I recently aquired a gram of it, but haven't had the time to trip and so haven't tried it. I'm a bit nervous about trying it from the reports I've read... I think I'm going to start at 10mg, what do y'all think?

5-7 mg snorted or anally inserted if you have experience with other psychs.

^I heard the burn on phens like this is horrific though. I've only ever snorted MXE, so my nose is still kinda naive to drug induced pain.

Never tried plugging. People talk about it a lot on here though, so maybe I should give it a go some time.

Is oral significantly heavier on the body load?

Is oral significantly heavier on the body load?

In my experience, yes. If you are a little experienced with the substance (or other psychedelics that are known for a strong bodyload, I guess), you can work with the bodyload. In my experience it's mostly about being active and not lying around waiting for it to get better. But plugging completely takes care of that problem for me and it feels much easier on the body even if I just want to lie on my bed and listen to music.

If you want to try plugging, start with low doses, I think the difference in bioavailibility is very dependent on your metabolism. For me, I wouldn't say it's *that* much more potent, maybe 2/3 of an oral dose to achieve similar effects, but I have often read that other people feel like it's more like 1/2 or even 1/3 of an oral dose.

Snorting 2C-E is pretty disgusting, and when I did it a couple of times, I would do my dose in little bumps, with some time in between. this isn't that painful, but still not nice at all. I wouldn't snort drugs like this at all.
plugging it wasn't painful at all, and imo pretty good too, I recommend trying it, but mind that the dose is substantially smaller with this ROA.

Oooh I'm so glad this is a thread! I'm not glad that I've only experienced 2c-e once in my life, about two years ago with an old friend of mine. We had split a 20mg amount, so 10mg each, sniffed. Oh god, the taste/drip was absolutely HORRIBLE. It reminded me of Prednisone melting in my mouth. But as I walked down the street a few minutes later to go back home, it kicked in - and it kicked in hard. I live in an apartment complex on the third floor and had the best time getting up the stairs. It took me a few minutes because my body felt warm and "not there," and I had uncontrollable laughter. Just the feeling of walking was amazing. My pupils were giant circles - that's how my stepdad knew it wasn't just the weed, LOL.

It was amazing. I had a great head buzz, and since I was smoking weed along with it I was just extremely euphoric. Smiling/laughing at everything. My surroundings were fluid-like and just beautiful to look at, similar to an acid trip.

I'd definitely do it again if I could get my hands on it!

It was amazing. I had a great head buzz, and since I was smoking weed along with it I was just extremely euphoric.

Yes it's a really nice combination... but then I have yet to come across a psychedelic that doesn't go along nicely with weed.

I had a very nice evening with 2C-E yesterday. I plugged ~16mg and had some Super Silver Haze with it. I started out chilling in a hot tub, after that I listened to music and meditated for quite a while, then I bundled up a little, stepped out on the balcony just to breath some fresh air for a few minutes and ended up marveling at the amazing view (9th story) for over half in hour. Later, when I was coming down a bit, I watched 'Hero' over a video projector, which I hadn't seen in ten years or something like that. Very beautiful movie.

As someone said above, truly a gem.

For me, the main effects of 2C-E last 6 - 7 hours. How does plugging 2C-E impact the duration?

Slightly shorter, in that the come-up and trailing end are truncated, but the main effects last about the same time. Maybe a little shorter.

I have a stupid question, sorry.
So on the weekend i was very high on 3 meo pcp, and i thought it was a good idea to take some 2ce on top of it.
I licked my finger with saliva to take some 2ce from the ziplock bag, but thankfully at the last moment changed my mind.
Then i put the slightly wet 2ce back to the ziplock bag.
Will my saliva damage the 2ce?
Thanks